Brelione//DruigxOC

By sairenepogue

"Druig, yes, he controls minds. But Brelione, well she controls everything else." This is almost entirely bas... More

Guide to This Book
Matching
Always
he knows
Illusions
berry picking
latibule
tell me
Silent Goddess
flatter me
lovely
Never
perfect team
guilt
the human party
hypothermia
play nice
greed
heart
smelly europeans
doggy paddle
future
(not part of story)
white at the wedding
(not part of story)
rewrite the stars
pretty boy
the frustration of commuication
what is happening to me?
made to fail
told you
sinking ship
last night alive
sharing the end of the world
inevitable
rebirth
forgiveness
strengthened
light weights
a life worth living
the greatest tragedy
perceptions
free
through the eyes of another
purple wax
body heat
the explorers
Very Good
Cant Stay Here
love, love and more love
The Demon
Eternal Love Doesnt Die
Brief Update
Alone Again
If Anyone Can
New Book and Tiktok

(A/N) Lets Talk

184 2 1
By sairenepogue

hi guys!! so obviously its been an incredibly long time since I updated. I've had finals and many things coming along in life, including the birth of a new family member, my friends recital, going to pride and many other things. Along with this, I've found myself struggling to work on this book. Not because I don't want to, or because I don't love it anymore but because I cant decide where to pick the story back up. For those of you who don't know, this story is completely about my DR. And some thing that have happened there arent things that I really want to write about, but they're incredibly important to the future of this story. So here we go.

Ikaris and I got into a huge argument regarding the letters he was sending to Ajak, I was extremely upset about it and some things were said that I'm not happy about. The argument ended up with him crying and getting scared, I don't really want to write about that cause it was very upsetting. Basically it was a huge reveal to me as I didn't really know about the letters, or the fact that Ajak had instructed him to do all this. I also felt so guilty about the whole Druig situation when he went into Ikaris' body, I'm not particularly proud about whats coming up in these next chapters but it is what it is!! and I did end up taking all the unsent letters and burning them but I think that was a reasonable reaction!! I don't even want to think about how many letters were sent or what was said in them so I wont :)

I think I'll pick up again a few months later from last chapter, somethings may not add up entirely due to the gap but if you guys have any questions feel free to ask <3

xoxo-H.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3K 32
Y/N was an Eternal, sent to earth to kill the Deviants and protect the humans. In their journey together, Y/N found family, love and betrayal, causin...
37.1K 924 25
ETERNALS- what happens when two eternals with completely different personalities grow fond of each other. and what happens when a huge promise is bro...
56.9K 1.4K 27
An MCU Eternals and Druig x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Druig and this story takes place in the mov...
352K 16.5K 17
"𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞." "𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐡𝐞�...