Tea & Cookies

By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

Rose lives with BTS and is dating Jungkook but also very, very close with Taehyung. Both men don't mind shari... More

Get to know Rose
Chapter 1
Chapter 2(smut)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5(Smut)
Chapter 6(Smut)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15(Smut)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(smut)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34(smut)
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38(smut)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44(smut)
Chapter 45(smut)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52(smut)
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58(smut)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60(smut)
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64(smut)
Chapter 65(smut)
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72(smut)
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76(smut)
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81(smut)
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88(smut)
Chapter 89
Chapter 90(smut)
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94(smut)
Chapter 95
Chapter 96(smut)
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99(smut)
Chapter 100(smut)
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108(smut)
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112(smut)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115(Smut)

Chapter 109(smut)

93 2 0
By _Kpop_Dumpster_Fire_

⁽ʳᵘⁿⁿᵉʳ'ˢ ʰᶦᵍʰ ⁻ ³ʳᵃᶜʰᵃ⁾

Back in the hotel, Rose didn't have a moment to rest. 

Her boyfriends pulled her into their room and she was trapped. 

"Rose...Please...Can we?" Taehyung was the one who always asked for permission. 

It wasn't that Jungkook didn't ask, it was just that he could tell by her body language very quickly if she didn't want sex. 

Tae could too, but he was a gentleman. 

"Don't tell me you're turned on by the fishnets too..." Rose sighed and rolled her eyes. 

Her raven-haired prince sadly nodded his head at her. 

"Ok but give me a moment." She told the boys and they sat on the bed waiting for her. 

She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Jimin.

🌹: If I survive tonight, I'm going to kill you in the morning. YOU. WILL. NEVER. PUT. ME. IN. FISHNETS. EVER. AGAIN.

🐣: Thanks for the heads up boo, I'll start running now. Good luck. 😏

Rose sighed and put her phone on the nightstand and sauntered over to her boys. 

"Ok. Do your worst." She put her hands up in defeat. 

If Tae and Jungkook had tails, they would be wagging in excitement. 

The two rushed over to her and started to undress her except for the fishnets. 

"These stay on princess." Taehyung whispered in her ear as he lightly snapped the waistband. 

His deep voice in her ear sent shivers all over her body and make her pussy clench at nothing. Wanting him. Craving him. Needing him inside her. 

Hungry for him, she grabbed his hand and brought it to her mouth. She then sucked on his fingers seductively before pulling his hand down to her core. 

He already knew what she wanted and wasted no time slipping his slender finger into her cunt. She grabbed onto his shoulders as her legs grew wobbly. 

"Fuck...Tae." She hissed out between moans. 

"It appears someone else wants your attention as well." He chuckled into her ear. 

Rose turned around and was met with a very needy Kookie. He had taken his clothes off already and was chewing on his fingers, trying not to touch himself. 

She smiled at him excitedly and crawled onto the bed facing the end. Jungkook walked over to stand at the end of the bed as Tae climbed on the bed behind Rose after stripping off his clothes. 

He slipped his fingers back into her pussy as she let out a desperate moan. 

She was about to put her mouth on JK's dick when he stopped her. 

"Baby...Can I face fuck you?" He asked nervously. 

Rose giggled but nodded as she got closer to the end of the bed. 

"Just slap my legs if you've had enough, ok?" To which she nodded. 

"Thank you." He whispered, grabbing onto her hair at the nape of her neck for leverage. 

He slipped his cock into her hot mouth and slowly slid in and out a few times as he deeply groaned. Tae finally pushed himself into Rose and tried to match Jungkook's pace. 

Rose was a tiny bit nervous; her gag reflex was almost non-existent and Jungkook had face fucked her before...But she hadn't done it while also getting fucked from behind. 

The boys started slowly, but once her saliva had built up enough lubrication, Jungkook picked up speed. 

She loved to please him, and the groans that slipped from his lips were a reward in its own. He was beautiful. 

She was glad that she could hold her breath for a long time as Kook began to ruthlessly pound into her mouth. Every once and a while she would squeeze his thighs and he would give her a chance to catch her breath. 

As predicted, it was getting harder for her to catch her breath as Taehyung was slamming into her pussy as hard as he could, and she was getting close to orgasm. She felt Jungkook getting close too. 

The maknae was beginning to let out the occasional whine as his high was soon approaching. Rose took one final big breath and nodded at him. He moaned again knowing that she was allowing him to go as hard as he needed to. 

Finally, as Rose was just about to smack his thigh again for air, he shoved himself as far down her throat as he could and released his seed. 

She swallowed all of it and took a huge breath once he pulled out of her and fell to his knees before her.

Now that she had the opportunity to focus on one thing, she fell into the mattress and whined needily as Tae was bringing them both close to orgasm. 

His low guttural moans filled the room, and she was on cloud nine. 

"Taeeee....I'm so close." She cried out as the knot was dangerously close to unraveling in her stomach. 

He growled and went as hard as he could, finally cumming hard inside her and filling her up to the brim with cum. 

Rose let out a scream that JK quickly muffled with his hand so they wouldn't get a noise complaint. He entire body shook as the electricity coursed through her veins. 

"Baby...Can I take a picture?" Tae asked permission first as he grabbed his phone from the tableside.

"Mmhm." She sighed, all her energy focusing on keeping her bum in the air. 

Tae slowly pulled out of her and the cum followed, pouring out of her abused pussy. She heard a photo snap sound and sighed. At last, she could let go. 

Rose collapsed on the bed as the boys looked at the pic on Tae's phone. 

Her fishnets were torn and her pussy weeping cum, the boys almost got hard again. Tae quickly put the photo into a locked gallery in his phone so no one accidentally found it. 

"Baby girl you did so good." Jungkook praised, pulling her into his arms and carrying her to the bathroom to clean up. 

She gave him a sleepy smile as he gently wiped away her mess and washed her face with a cold washcloth. 

"I love you Kookie." She rasped, eyes getting droopy. 

"I love you too my Rose." He kissed her forehead and brought her back to bed. Tae had just finished changing the sheets, so they all crawled in and cuddled up together like usual before going to sleep. 

⁽ᵐᵃʳᶜʰ ⁻ ˢᵉᵛᵉⁿᵗᵉᵉⁿ⁾

~5:30 am~ 

"NOOO NOO NO TAEHYUNG!" Rose screamed in her sleep waking up the boys. 

"Tae!!" She screamed again, sitting bolt upright in bed and gasping for air. 

"Rose, it's ok, I'm right here." Taehyung tried to soothe her. 

"No... You're not real." She sobbed into her hands as her anxiety attack progressed and she started to hyperventilate. 

"Baby, shhh... We're right here, it was just a dream." Jungkook rubbed her back as her breathing increased. 

The stress and anxiety was too much for her and she ended up throwing up her dinner from the night before all over the bed and herself. 

"Baby girl..." Gguk said sadly. 

Jungkook carried her to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He gently washed away her sick with kind hands as Tae removed the soiled linens from the bed and put them in the laundry basket by the door. 

He was distraught as to why Rose was calling out his name instead of her parents. Not to mention she had never gotten sick over a nightmare before, so he was extremely worried. 

After washing Rose in the shower, Jungkook held her to his chest as she was still sobbing. 

He gently shushed her with sweet nothings and careful kisses as Taehyung walked into the bathroom. 

"Rose, I'm here." He told her as he reached out to touch her. 

She flinched at his contact at first, but soon relaxed into him as he joined JK on the floor, holding the both of them in a tight hug. 

Tears streamed down his face as he silently cried for his girl. He didn't know what to do, he'd never seen her act like this before. 

"Can you tell me what happened?" He asked once her sobbing quieted down into soft cries. 

"You replaced my parents in my nightmares." She finally whispered, voice gone from screaming and last night's adventures. 

"Rose I'm so sorry. But you know I'm here. Is this why you haven't been sleeping baby?" He wiped her snot with his sleeve. 

She nodded and fell into him again as the crying picked back up. 

"I promise I'll never leave you." He finally whispered into her temple. 

The boys sat on the floor for another half hour holding their baby tight and making sure she felt safe. 

⁽ⁿᵒ ᵇˡᵘᵉᵇᵉʳʳᶦᵉˢ ⁻ ᵈᵖʳ ᶦᵃⁿ⁾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 13 9
(New) Alright folks, gather 'round for a tale of romance and hijinks! Our story begins with our heroes Jungkook and Taehyung, who've been shackin' up...
2K 8 26
I have decided to make a new book and to cancel my other one as I lost interest in it, but does have the same concept as the last book but it's going...
118K 6.3K 87
Aila moved with her boyfriend Erick next door to a group of soulmates that consisted of Seokjin, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoong...
3.8K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...