Prevail - [Charles Leclerc]

By curvaparabolica

"𝑾𝒆 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’…π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’“π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’•."NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED. More

[P R O L O G U E]
[P L A Y L I S T]
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Quinze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Vingt
Vingt-et-Un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Quatre
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt-Neuf
Trente
Trente-Et-Un
Trente-Deux
Trente-Trois
Trente-Quatre
Trente-Cinque
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-Huit
Trente-Neuf
Quarante
[E P I L O G U E]

Dix-Neuf

16.1K 330 51
By curvaparabolica

"Be careful, alright?" Charles muttered, his hand gliding down her spine as Sara adjusted the collar of her trench coat, a thick knitted sweater underneath it. "I'll be fine, no worries," Sara replied, watching him through the reflection of the mirror in the hallway. She was going out to have some lunch with Isa, who was staying with Carlos in the Hotel de Paris here in Monte Carlo. "And Lando's coming with me," she said, turning to face him. "I know," Charles nodded, his eyes gliding over her appearance. She looked pretty as ever with just a pair of jeans on, the sweater and her long coat, a pair of cowboy boots and a small bag. "Are you and Carlos going to be here all day?" She asked, moving closer to him. "Probably, why?" Charles replied, caressing her left cheek with his hand. "Maybe we can go for dinner, the four of us," Sara suggested. "I'll see if Carlos is up for it," Charles nodded in response. "Okay, have fun," he said, leaning down to press a kiss to her lips. "Thank you," she smiled at him. Lando waited for her at the door, opening it when she neared it. "We have to pick up Isa at Hotel de Paris," Sara announced when they walked to the Lamborghini Urus that was parked and ready for them.

"Alright," Lando replied, opening the door of the car for her as well. Sara said down and fastened her seatbelt, typing away on her phone to text Isa that they were on the way. "If Carlos is coming here anyway, couldn't he take her?" Lando asked, clicking his seatbelt before starting the car. "Apparently he has some meetings scheduled till the afternoon or something," Sara waved it away. "Men," she added with a sigh, causing him to chuckle. "Yours seems to be pretty smitten," Lando said. "Still can't believe the pet names he's calling you, while you're such a brat sometimes... Ouch!" Sara slapped his arm, making his laughter fill the car next. "My love, mon coeur, and what was the other one? Babyyyyy," Lando sang, dodging another hit. "Stop it," Sara said, nevertheless laughing too. It didn't take long before the car halted in front of the Hotel de Paris, and Isa was already coming out of the lobby when Sara exited the car. "Hola, guapa," Isa smiled, embracing her friend. "How was your trip?" Sara asked, the two girls got in the car as Lando held the door open for them. "It was amazing. It was the first flight with Carlos' new jet," Isa replied in Spanish, and they continued the conversation in Spanish, making Lando look at them through the mirror.

"Are you speaking in Spanish to ignore me?" He asked, a small pout on his face as he drove away from the hotel, on his way to the restaurant in the harbor, where Sara had booked a table for two. "¡Definitivamente!" Both of them replied in unison, making them laugh, while Lando sighed and pushed his sunglasses up his nose to cover his eyes. Lando dropped them off at the restaurant, and he would stay with the car while they were inside. Charles had ordered him to give the girls time together, but also remain alert. "So, Carlos got a new jet?" Sara started when they were seated by the hostess of the restaurant. "Yes, he did, it's amazing," Isa beamed, getting her phone to show some pictures of the interior. "He's currently investing in a project of solar energized jets, for the... You know," Isa said, turning a little shy. "Whitewashing," Sara said, making her nod. "It's a good thing, though," Sara added. They ordered a bottle of wine to share during their lunch, and passed through their courses when the waitress stopped by their table. "What are you and Charles up to at the moment?" Isa asked, watching how the wine was poured into their glasses.

"We're adjusting," Sara started, wrapping her fingers around the stem of the glass before lifting it to take a sip. "The trip to Las Vegas has definitely brought us closer, though," she added, gnawing at her bottom lip at the thought of their nights there. "Oh, well," Isa giggled. "Can I just ask what he's like?" Isa asked, leaning her head in her hands. "In bed?" Sara softly asked. "He's..." She let out a breathy laugh. "Amazing. I don't think I've ever felt something like it with another guy," she said. "A perfect mix of absolute filth and praise." Sara lifted her glass to it. "What about Carlos?" Sara asked. Isa's cheeks turned a little pink. "Very dominant," she giggled. "I think we broke the hotel bed last week in Ibiza," she whispered, making both of the girls laugh. "He's rough too, but knows how to be soft as well," Isa sipped her wine. "I'm still getting used to living in one house with him, sleeping in the same bed, being around him all the time," Sara summed up. "It was a weird shift, but I think it's going quite alright," she added. "I can imagine. I mean, I can remember the tension between you and Charles when we met the first time," Isa said, making Sara groan.

"That was a horrible time, but both Charles and I were assholes," she laughed. The waiter brought them their plates, and Sara picked up her cutlery to dig into the seafood salad. "I hope we're going on a trip again soon. I like Monaco, but I'd rather go tanning at a beach somewhere now," Sara chuckled. "We should go with the four of us," Isa suggested. "Maybe we can convince them. If they have business to do together, we can rent a yacht, tan in the sun all day," Isa shrugged. "I love that idea," Sara grinned. "Let's talk about it tonight over dinner," Isa said, Carlos had already told her they were going for dinner with Sara and Charles, as Charles had texted him. The girls finished their lunch at the restaurant, and Isa paid before they headed outside. Lando was waiting for instructions on where to take them, which was clear: the shops.

"Zip me up?" Sara asked, standing in front of the body length mirror in Charles' bedroom. Charles sighed at the view, looking at her in the red, satin slip dress that fell so beautifully down her curves. "Charles?" she asked, as he didn't reply, and she was busy with her earring. Sara looked over her shoulder, and she saw him coming towards her. "You're so gorgeous, baby," Charles mutters, pressing a kiss to her shoulder, his fingers trailing over her spine and up to the thin straps that held her dress on her body. "I can also just..." He started, slowly moving the straps down her arms. "No, you can't," Sara replied, making him roll his eyes in a playful way, yet his fingers grabbed onto the zipper and closed up the dress. His hands glided over the smooth satin, to her hips, his head nuzzling into her neck, where he left slow, sweet pecks on her skin. "Thank you," Sara said, turning around to face him. Her makeup looked pretty, and he could smell the vanilla scent of her perfume, which he had grown to love. "Did you have a good time with Isa today?" Charles asked, lifting her chin a little.

"I did," Sara smiled. "Good," he nodded. "Did you shop anything?" He asked then, looking down at her feet, but she was wearing one of the pair of Louboutins they had bought in Las Vegas. "Just this bag," Sara said, holding up a glittery Prada bag. "As long as you're happy, mon coeur," Charles smiled, he didn't know anything about bags and dresses, or shoes, but he found himself content with the fact that she seemed to be happy with everything. "Very," Sara replied, sliding her hands up the blue button-up he was wearing, a cute, baby blue colour that fit his tan skin so perfectly. The sleeves were rolled up to the elbows, and she gnawed at her bottom lip at the sight of the rings, one around his pointer finger and the other around his pink. "I love it when you wear this," she said, feeling warm inside when his hands wrapped so easily around her waist, holding her close. "I'm glad you do," he grinned, leaning down to connect their lips in a delicious kiss. "We have to go," he hummed against her mouth. "Go ahead, okay? I have to grab something and come downstairs too," Charles said, her chin between his fingers as he looked into her eyes.

Sara nodded, not asking any questions. She picked up her bag and exited the bedroom, her heels clicking on the marble stairs. "Good evening, Mrs. Leclerc," Dennis greeted her friendly, offering her his hand for the last couple of steps. "Thank you, Dennis," Sara replied as she placed her hand in his. "You look pretty for the dinner," he complimented her friendly. "Isn't Lando here?" Sara asked, ignoring his comment as she looked around. "No, he's off duty now, Mrs," Dennis shook his head. "I thought you were doing the morning shifts," she said, cocking her head sideways while pulling a coat over her dress. "Is there a misunderstanding?" Charles' voice sounded, and Dennis looked between them when Charles moved to her side. "I just assumed Lando would be here, because he said he would do the morning shifts," Sara explained. Charles looked down at her, his gaze moving over her face. "Lando was out all day with you and you still expect him to be there at night?" Charles said, releasing any tension that was there, making all three of them chuckle. "You're right. I guess I just have to get used to a new face," Sara said. "No worries," Dennis said, his lips pressed into a thin smile.

"Let's go," Charles said, and they walked out when Dennis opened the door. The same Lamborghini Urus was ready for them, and Charles and Sara hopped into the backseat. He looked over at her, not sure what made her react to Dennis like that. "Is everything alright?" he asked. "I'm fine," Sara said. "It's just that..." She was about to start, but she shook her head. "No, I'm not going to make up things about your crew," she said, looking back at him. "You can say anything, Sara. Did he do something to make you uncomfortable?" Charles asked. "No, he didn't. I just get weird vibes from him, that's all. Maybe it's because I get along with Lando so well. I think I just have to get to know him a little," Sara said. Charles slowly nodded, moving some hair away from her face. "Tell me if he does anything that you're uncomfortable with, okay?" he said, making her nod. Sara decided to drop it, they were about to have a fun evening with Isa and Carlos. The car stopped in front of Restaurant du Metropole, which is a stunning restaurant. Charles' hand rested on her lower back, and they crossed the street to enter the restaurant.

They were immediately met with the warm air and smell of delicious food. Charles took her jacket and handed it to the wardrobe. They already saw Isa and Carlos, which made them walk over to the table right away. Both of them stood up, and the girls hugged again. Carlos kissed Sara's cheek before she sat down on the chair Charles had pulled back for her. "You're looking so much better since the last time I saw you two together," Carlos grinned. They had ordered a bottle of champagne ahead, and the waiter returned to the table to pour in the remaining glasses. "Don't we?" Charles replied with a smile. "I told you so," Isa smiled. "Who would've thought I'd be open for a double date?" Sara said, making the others laugh. "Not me," Carlos chuckled. "But it's good to see you're getting comfortable together," he said. "Before we talk all sorts of things, we have something to propose," Isa said, speaking up before her boyfriend could. "Which is?" Charles' eyebrows rose, looking between the girls. "We need some sun, a yacht, a beach, cocktails, tanning," Isa sighed. "We just left Ibiza, mi amor," Carlos let out a breathy laugh.

"We can go somewhere for New Years. How about a five day charter in Malaysia?" Charles suggested. "The weather is nice there in January, we can do something else than the standard trips, discover some culture there," he shrugged. "Sounds fine to me," Sara said, her hand placing on his thigh and he took her hand in his, kissing her knuckles. "Come on, Sainz. It's not like you can't afford it," Charles teased his partner and friend, and Isa looked up at him with a sweet smile that got her exactly what she wanted. Seems like Carlos and Charles couldn't resist their girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 13.7K 75
"Only two rules: don't fall in love and don't expect a future"
83.4K 1.8K 18
"I dont beg, especially to misogynistic men" In which Aaron Hotchners daughter tries to navigate her life whilst being a teenager as trauma and trade...
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
364K 5.6K 40
Slipping down a dark path can be pretty self-destructive. Especially when you can't come out. "I need you, Charles... I need you now". ---- Disclai...