Shan Hai Baby is Five and a h...

By aquilalove19

91 Chapters https://m.shubaow.net/247/247507/ On the night Lin Xiaoyuan was abandoned, she happened to meet T... More

Work Related
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20

17

106 2 0
By aquilalove19

return

Shanhai baby is five and a half years old

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

The heavy snow stopped at dawn, and the southern city was wrapped in fluffy and thick silver.

The fast pace was slowed down by the ice and snow, and the city became white, lovely and dreamy.

The whole world was quiet for only a short time, and there were some sounds one after another.

The children are eagerly looking forward to it, and the parents are gently exhorting.

It snows, get up, stand in the courtyard and take a deep breath, and feel the best moment of winter with all your heart.

Turning his head inadvertently, he found that his neighbor was the same as himself, wearing a nightgown and slippers, his hair was messy, and his unwashed face was filled with the simplest smile.

It doesn't matter, let's build a snowman together!

Whose eldest grandson didn't move the flowers from the balcony and yard into the room last night, and now his grandmother twisted his ears and picked it up from the bed: stinky boy! When you come back from vacation and don't do business, you play games all day and all night, and you can't get up during the day and don't sleep at night. You are asked to move flowers and you push three to four. Look, what should you do now? !

The angry scolding spread far and wide, and the whole community heard it, all smiling.

The flowers are dead, what can I do?

Grandma had to ask: Do you want to eat breakfast? Soymilk fritters, Xiaolongbao, rice noodles and noodles are also available, plus two poached eggs for you.

It sounds like a grandson!

Before eight o'clock, Zhuang Haoyu politely knocked on the door and asked Lin Yanhe and Zhou Zhan to help Grandma Yuchi shovel snow and play with the snow.

It is rare that Luo Lin is interested, incarnates a beautiful young girl, and joins it.

Zhuang Haoyu was stunned, and madly turned Lin Yanhe with his elbow.

Is this your cousin? When did it come? Why didn't you see it yesterday! I'm excited!

In this situation, shouldn't your Lin family have someone responsible for me!

Luo Lin walked past them, and threw out a cold sentence: "I'm engaged to Zhou Zhan."

Zhou Zhan was suddenly cued and watched the girl go out sleepily. The question mark above his head was speechless, and he didn't respond.

Too late to react.

Zhuang Haoyu launched a duel against him: "Ten minutes later, Grandma Yuchi will draw a sword at the door of the house, and I will break the feudal bad habit of engagement!"

Professor Zhou watched the fun and didn't think it was a big deal, and stood on the second floor with coffee to cheer his son. Very forcefully: "Don't lose."

Zhou Zhan scratched his head and wondered: "You really don't want to compare yourself."

Besides, he didn't dare to beat Luo Lin's idea...

The one who Zhongshan's three sons can beat the most is her. I'll give you a beating, and perfectly inherit the style of Lord Zhulong.

Can not afford to offend, dare not offend.

The middle two teenagers put on their coats and scarves and went out, Jiang Yu ran at the front - happy!

Lin Xiaoyuan didn't wake up until nearly ten o'clock.

Hu Yuan took her to the living room to feed her, and Zhong Wanli also got up. Because she had no appetite due to a hangover, she stood in front of the kitchen window with a view of the community with a cup of coffee, drinking while watching the children play snowball fights.

When the snow was the thickest last night, she sat in the glass room and took a photo with her mobile phone and sent it to the Queen Mother of the West in the name of sharing.

She still decided to take the initiative to tell the other party her choice and what path to take in the future, and please give more advice.

Sudden attacks are always a little bit nasty.

There was no hope for a reply.

Unexpectedly, the battle outside the window was heating up, and the Queen Mother of the West sent a law-abiding reply: [I have already read the entrustment, we are a professional firm, and we will do our best to protect the rights and interests of Miss Zhong Wanli in the future. 】

Zhong Wanli was slightly disappointed, her thick long eyelashes drooped, blocking the light in her eyes.

The Queen Mother of the West sent a second reply, this time from a personal perspective: [Being an actor is very good, it suits you very well, I wish you an early realization of your dreams, come on! 】

Zhong Wanli stared at the two lines of words for a while, then smiled and said, "It's still so prudent."

Then the Queen Mother of the West sent a third item: [You should also go after the invitation from President Lin, see you in the evening. 】

Is this a reconciliation?

Can't count.

Sisi still owes her an explanation.

Zhong Wanli thought about it.

The Queen Mother of the West became more and more natural: [By the way, just now my partner asked me what is the relationship between Zhong Wanli and me, and I said that you are my sister, I hope you don't mind, after all, our names seem to be sisters, and we have known each other for a long time. 】

Zhong Wanli was in a hurry and couldn't care about anything else: 【I'm my sister! 】

The Queen Mother of the West pretended to be surprised: 【Do you want to be a sister? 】

She is very generous: 【Alright, you can be your sister. 】

Zhong Wanli: "..." I

feel pinched.

The Queen Mother of the West did not give her a chance to refute, and ended the conversation decisively: [I am going to start work, and I will bring your favorite white-cut chicken over at night, sister. 】

The good-natured 'sister' made Zhong Wan laugh angrily.

However, it was finally a new beginning.

And, no fox in this world can refuse the food cooked with chicken!

While complaining, 'My sister is not cute at all', while modifying the mobile phone remarks: Sister Zhong Wanying!

The exclamation mark used for emphasis is quite striking.

Hu Yuan fed Lin Xiaoyuan, took out the red paper and scissors, and invited Lord Nine Tails to cut the window grilles together.

The castle under the white clouds, the horse pulling the pumpkin carriage, the princess bowing and salute with the skirt, and the warrior wielding the sword against the dragon.

All kinds of patterns, with a sense of narrative in fairy tales, each one is very vivid.

Cut it and paste it on the doors, windows and cabinets, and there will be a welcoming atmosphere.

Lin Xiaoyuan lay in the crib and listened to Aunt Hu Yuan and Auntie chatting gossip about the world of mountains and seas, watching them unfold one by one delicate paper-cutting, just like this, she was already satisfied with life.

Once, all this was what she longed for and could not ask for.

After lunch, Lin Zhulong took gluttonous eaters to see the garden. He paid the deposit before the tour was over. On the way back, he had already thought of the name of the restaurant - Yunshanyue.

Zhou Di called Miaozai when he heard it.

Zhong Wanli took out a piece of red phoenix wood from the space, engraved 'Yunshan Yue' on it, and presented it as a plaque.

Taotie found something to do, and he was beautiful, so he decided to contract tonight's dinner.

Lin Zhulong hugged his daughter and laughed: "We have a good time!"

Lin Xiaoyuan's face was blank: the word 'men' is removed, I still can't eat it.

At that time, she didn't know that she was the biggest winner when gluttonous food was a private restaurant.

At night, Qiong Qi, Xingtian, Jiufeng, and Zhu Yan all came to the door, and He Zhulong's eldest brother was happy to move in.

Lin Xiaoyuan was still young and didn't participate much in this evening's gathering.

Go to bed early with anticipation, and tomorrow will be another beautiful day.

The new year is almost here in the blink of an eye.

On New Year's Eve, Professor Zhou and his son came to join, and the gluttonous glutton, who had not given himself a human name, contracted the kitchen, and Hu Yuan was on vacation!

Lin Zhulong led a group of small people to clean up, decorate the glass room, hang red lanterns, and set the dining table.

After a lively New Year's Eve dinner, I also learned to watch the Spring Festival Gala as a human being, and complained about the level of the program.

At zero o'clock, firecrackers sounded, Shen Tu and Yu Lei appeared to pay New Year's greetings to Zhulong and other adults, and sent Chinese New Year blessing characters, couplets, and some New Year's goods.

Lin Xiaoyuan's eyes widened!

Dare to love the world of mountains and seas, and there are these two immortals!

This year has been really good.

After the year, everyone is busy.

On the day of the Lantern Festival, Lin Zhulong's company opened for business!

With the backing of the Sheng family, he is not a self-made man.

The company started from the agent of medicine and medical equipment, and accumulated experience and strength.

Lin Zhulong is very hands-on with every business, he can get started quickly and learn faster.

After negotiating several large orders in a row, he has his own contacts. With a promising plan, he has successfully obtained investment from a group comparable to the Sheng family. The sanatorium project is progressing steadily.

Lin Zhulong was concentrating on his career, and Lin Xiaoyuan was not idle.

Strive to grow up every day!

He spoke for the first time when he was five months old. That day, Lin Zhulong worked overtime until late at night. As usual, she worked as a supervisor in the fixed crib in the study. She fell asleep at some point. She was thirsty. She turned over to face where her father was, and said Nuo Nuo

, "I want to drink water."

Yes, I want to drink water.

At that time, Lin Zhulong was immersed in his work. Hearing the words, he nodded and wanted to drink water? I'll pour it for you when Dad is done, very quickly, two minutes.

After finishing speaking, the hand typing on the keyboard stopped, and the gaze fixed on the screen moved to the daughter. The calm gaze gradually became fierce, incredible, and more of the old father's excitement!

Then, Lin Xiaoyuan heard a swear word from her father...

In the middle of the night, Lin Zhulong called Zhou Di to show off: "Little Kite talked to me just now, and it was very clear that 'I want to drink water'! This is a short sentence. Right? My little kite, I'm afraid he's not a language genius!"

Professor Zhou, who was disturbed by his good dreams, had a bad attitude: "The children of other people's children either call their mothers or their fathers, why do they come to you and say 'I want to drink water' ? Take a good look at yourself!"

Smashed the phone!

Lin Zhulong didn't think about it. The next day he went to find Tang Yue excitedly. My little kite talked to me, and it was very complete and clear that 'I want to drink water'. Do you think she has the talent to be a singer?

Conductor Tang didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and he was not good at spoiling him, so he chatted awkwardly with President Lin for half an hour.

In the end, Liu Ruizhi, who came to Lu Anan to go shopping, said a few scientific and objective words.

The five-month-old baby doesn't know what mom and dad mean, but she can understand some simple instructions. Maybe she's just imitating, or... dreaming?

Lin Zhulong recalled carefully, and later poured water for his daughter, but she did not drink it.

Then, the feeling of expecting her daughter to become a singer or a novelist temporarily calmed down.

In fact, Lin Xiaoyuan herself was startled.

After fully embracing the baby's body, she uses it for fun, practicing grasping, rolling over, sitting up, holding the bottle by herself...and unlocking new features regularly.

When there was no one, she also tried to pronounce it loudly, trying to surprise Lin Zhulong by calling him 'Dad'.

Aunt Hu Yuan, Luo Lin Miao Miao, Jiang Yu Wang Wang, and Brother Yan He all practiced secretly.

I never thought that when I was in a daze, I would say 'I want to drink water' supernaturally.

It proves that her brain is better than expected!

After another half month, she found a bedtime story time where father and daughter were alone, touched Lin Zhulong's chin, which was a little prickly, and called him cheerfully-Dad!

Mr. Lin was so happy that he could not sleep that night, and the next day he beat gongs and drums to announce to the world: My daughter will be called Dad!

I can't wait to set up two tables in Yunshan Yue, where Taotie has just opened, to entertain relatives and friends.

The 'I want to drink water' is finally over.

When catching Zhou, Lin Xiaoyuan accidentally made a bigger oolong.

Lin Zhulong made a big scene that day. He invited the good neighbors in the community. All of the ancient sisters, Professor Zhou, and Chef Taotie were present. Yinglong, who was engaged in emerging industries, also took time out of his busy schedule to come.

As a special guest, Sheng Jin, accompanied by his two grandsons, came to watch the ceremony, and sat in on the rumor that Lin Zhulong had a close relationship with the Sheng family.

The autumn is high and crisp. Lin Xiaoyuan is wearing a light blue cotton princess dress and a headband of the same color. Facing the various gadgets that cover the entire courtyard, she stands up, stumbles to one place, and crouches down carefully. , pick up the seal of Papa's company.

There was an uproar!

The little guy will inherit the family business in the future and become a strong woman in the business sea!

Tang Yue patted Lin Zhulong on the shoulder and asked him to cheer.

Liu Rui is joking without limit, strong women are good, let my son join the family in the future, both the eldest and the second will do!

Ai Yuqing and Lu Anan asked her to be rational.

However, there is only one truth: Lin Xiaoyuan just wanted to see the name of her father's company.

- Shengding.

The victory of victory is the cauldron of one word.

It is a sincere tripod, a steady tripod.

After seeing that, Lin Xiaoyuan put down the seal with satisfaction, put her hands on her knees and said 'hey', instead of propping herself up, she sat back on the pier.

Everyone laughed, and she giggled as she picked up a book of illustrations nearby and looked at it.

The thick book of full-color pages is too heavy, and the smell of oil paint penetrates into my nose, making my head a little stuffy.

She put down the illustration book and grabbed another old-fashioned pen to play with.

The left hand didn't stop, and grabbed a bright red ticket.

Does this mean both talent and wealth?

not at all.

Lin Xiaoyuan expressed with practical actions that I want a lot.

Yu Guang swept not far ahead, the dress-up doll that Aunt Jiufeng sent was very delicate, so I went to get it.

The whole set of afternoon tea china made by gluttonous food is so cute, and there are three-dimensional sunflower flowers for decoration, a must have!

Xixi's key with a ribbon is a suite in the north of the city, so I'll talk about it first.

Did my aunt bring a full-color lipstick gift package from the T family? It's a dream, don't let it go!

As for Professor Zhou's book...

He has already warned him in his eyes, so let's move it over and give him some face in front of others.

There are also flowers from Grandma Yuchi, a sweater knitted by Aunt Hu Yuan, and the baked bear biscuits that Brother Yan He learned after practicing for a month...

Lin Xiaoyuan saved herself a mountain of gifts. Lin Zhulong

smiled and picked up his daughter, hugged her in his arms, and asked her, "Do you like all these? " It's yours." If you want to, you own the world. Time flies, winter turns to spring, flowers bloom, and in the blink of an eye, Lin Xiaoyuan is two and a half years old. On the April day in Nancheng, the first ray of sunshine in the morning poured into the baby's room with ease and sass, and on the floor in front of the balcony, there was a bright and shining gold. Lin Xiaoyuan always woke up naturally at 7:00, opened her eyes, turned around, stared at a place in the room for two minutes, then opened her mouth and shouted, "Hey, Xi Rui." Ciri: I'm here! Lin Xiaoyuan sat up and gave a lot of instructions: "Call my aunt." Xi Rui: Calling my aunt... The phone was placed on the bedside table, and the screen that lit up showed Xin Jin Xiaohua Zhong Wanli took a selfie with her beautiful face.

The photo I took with my mobile phone is limited to the world, so this is the one!

From time to time, the phone is connected, and the woman drowsily 'hello', paused for a moment, and said after bargaining, "Sleep for another ten minutes, will it work?"

Lin Xiaoyuan hurriedly picked up the phone and put it to her face, speaking softly. The words coaxed: "No, we agreed yesterday, call my aunt, and she will get up and start filming."

The cute milky sound of each word made Zhong Wanli's heart cry.

The film and television city has been rooted for eight months and has been filming with high intensity. Faced with such a wake-up service, I really refuse to be incompetent.

After two years of silence, once it broke out, Zhong Wanli dominated last summer with her superb acting skills. The work has been scheduled to the end of the year, and it is the time to push forward, and she cannot slack off for a day.

"Auntie got up! It's good to wake up early like a kite!" Zhong Wanli took off her blindfold and rolled over and got out of bed in a hurry.

On the other end of the phone, Lin Xiaoyuan felt relieved, gave a set of three consecutive kisses in the air, gave her cheers, ended, hung up, sat on the bed for a while, and went back with an 'ah'.

If you can't get up, go to sleep.

Hair is messy.

On the thick carpet beside the bed, Luo Lin lifted his eyelids and looked at Jiang Yu's inner meaning.

Today is also the day when my sister used her mobile phone to play with Nine Tails-sama.

This little guy, absolutely.

It didn't take long for Lin Xiaoyuan to wake up. Hu Yuan made breakfast and went upstairs to wake her up.

The clothes to wear today were prepared before going to bed yesterday.

Soft long-sleeved tops, pullover dresses, tights, and slip-on shoes were lined up from left to right.

Lin Xiaoyuan can wear it herself.

But after she was dressed, Hu Yuan needed to help her tidy up a little.

She is clever, and she can remember what adults say.

Rarely, hardly ever cry.

The temperament is quiet, not sticky, the skin is a little skin, the cute kind, but never crying hoarse.

Many things were taught once or twice, she nodded, and she really learned.

Lin Xiaoyuan is a model child of Qianjing Huating, everyone likes her.

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads

previous chapterbookmarkback to directorynext chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purpose

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1K 54
https://m.shubaow.net/202/202853/ Author: Tangerine Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-07-17 Latest: End of Chapter 54 rebirth finishe...
35.5K 72 11
baca ajaa, terserah. ga suka ga usah dibacaa Tapi jangan lupa vote. Boleh request mau yg gimna, komen ajaaaa Siapa tau ada yang pengin request bisa c...
8.4K 147 12
After Lu Xiaoxiao was reborn in an accidental car accident, she was bound to a convenience store management system. [Drip-received a customer today (...
51.3K 958 49
Qi Yuan is a salted fish who just wants to lie down. Because of her own space, she is targeted and taken away by Jiang Ran, the biggest villain in th...