The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

De Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 34: The Demon Clan
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 46: To Light

791 31 25
De Nentai96

Your body is now undergoing major changes!

These changes are permanent and cannot be undone!

Without giving (Y/N) a prompt, the System began making intense changes to his body and he could feel the shifts inside his body happening instantly. His clone that was miles away was dispersed and the Aura was back beneath his skin in mere moments, once that occurred, both is Mana and Aura began running wild, uncontrollably so throughout his body. 

His Mana began coursing through his veins like powered up blood forcing its way into every cell in his body and his evolved Aura began occupying the entire space of his innards as if it was the very flesh and bone that held his body together. 

But the Aura that began his flesh and bone shook violently, achingly condensing his already compact muscle tissue and bone structure tighter together, compressing them into denser, stronger, more powerful bone and muscle tissue. 

As his Aura compressed, his Mana pumped, filling his muscles full of its own vital substances, rapidly nursing the intense growth of his condensing body, granting the Aura more room for condensing. 

At the same time, this same event was happening on his head, skull, hands, feet, back, mouth, arms, eyes, glutes, tail bone, and every other appendage, pore, bone, cartilage, tissue in his body, rapidly growing things that a usual human shouldn't have.

On top of his head, his skull, hair, and scalp grew at an unbelievable rate, forming, compressing, then forming again until two large, pointed ears, covered in his elongated hair, were poised atop his head. 

A similar event happened a long his tail bone as the Mana forced his bone to grow at a insurmountable pace as his Aura crushed and compressed the bone down just to promote more growth by his Mana, and that growth continued until his tail bone and muscle tissue branched off, extending far passed his back, and tearing his undershirt in the process. 

The growth happened again on his forehead and eyes, growing hard, bone like structures off of his forehead, turning into two long horns that sprouted like trees across them, growing branch like horns across each of them. 

Something completely different occurred to his eyes as his pupils tensely dilated and sharpened, even growing another eyelid that closed thinly underneath his original one. 

On his back his shoulder blades hardened and spread, giving way to an intense growth that took place in between each of them, tissue and bone grew out far passed his skin as they began forming an unusual structure beneath his undershirt. 

It seemed like this process was happening everywhere on his body, his nails grew into claws in the hands of his new companions, same thing with his toenails, his teeth sharpened into fangs with his canines elongating far passed their usual length, on various parts of his skin hard scales formed like a defensive shell, and his tongue wasn't safe as it began roughing up and splitting it two. 

The effect of this rapid growth and condensing was an insane amount of damn near immediate change to his entire body, and the quick succession and execution of the process left him disoriented.

Congratulations! You have achieved the impossible and have gained the Faunus Race!

Your are now a Faunus! Here are your Innate Characteristics:

Faunus Potential has been fully Unlocked and Unleashed!

The Power Of The Faunus- +4 STR on Level Up!

The Durability Of The Faunus- +3 END on Level Up!

The Agility Of The Faunus- +5 DEX on Level Up!

The Livelihood Of The Faunus- +3 VIT on Level Up!

The Intellect Of The Faunus- +3 INT on Level Up!

A Faunus's Aura- Your Aura is no longer restricted to grow based upon you former body type and as such your Aura occupies your very flesh and bone as it does for a grown Faunus. This allows your body to create, contain, and generate much more Aura than your previously used to.

The Faunus Way Of Life- The way of life for a Faunus is to learn, grow, and conquer any tasks that befall that, using their traits to their advantage and developing their tools to not only survive, but thrive in any given situation. It is through this trait that you shall be able to generate your own skills with your newly acquired body structure.

*New* Abilities Obtained- *Blessing from the God of Animals*- You have been blessed by the God of Animals and as such he has granted you abilities far greater than that of any other of your Race. With his blessing, you may change, alter, create, and become any combination of Faunus as you wish. Shaping and shifting your form to best fit any situation.

*Never Lackin*- Your hands and feet have officially become bonafide killing machines, allowing you to perfectly utilize any bladed skill with your claws as if they were weapons themselves.

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)

Age: 18

Race: Awakened One, Deus~Humanus, Faunus

Titles: Awakened, Savior of Earth, King Slayer etc.

LVL: 99 (77%)

HP: 111650/111650, (+28769), {+27663}

SLD: 55825/55825

MP: 75750/75750, (+4921), {+17575}

AU: 50605/50605, (+4852), {+3008}

Attributes:

STR; 2812, (+3093), {+703}

END; 2406, (+1213), {+602}

DEX; 2515, (+2264), {+629}

VIT; 2213, (+2877), {+553}

INT; 2812, (+984), {+703}

LUK; 1500, (+1425), {+375}

EX AP: 2889

SY: 60

SP: 100

$Money$: 80,004 AUG | 15,459 AUS | 47,240 AUB | $496,183 Lien

Adam and Blake watched as their Brother in arms transformed into everything they thought he'd be, an absolutely drop-dead gorgeous Faunus with characteristics far outside of their imagination. 

His eyes were slitted both vertically and horizontal giving them a mesmerizing cross shape, and as he blinked those beautiful eyes, he did so both with his usual eyelids and his now thin, reptilian horizontal ones as well. 

His teeth grew and sharpened forming into jagged, backwards facing knives that almost glinted in the light of the day. His canines extended far passed the rest of his bladed teeth appearing like vampiric teeth that didn't even fit in his own mouth, instead hanging out, slightly pressed against his lips. 

As the centerpiece of his beautiful face was two black horns that were extended out and upwards as they grew passed his forehead, twisting and turning as they branched off into moose like antlers. Atop his head were two very long, pointed ears that were covered in his soft hairs, and each of them twitched slightly as he subconsciously played with the new appendages. 

Swaying side to side and up and down on his back were multiple tails of different types, a long panther like tail swayed on the far left, next to it was a thick reptilian tail with heavy scales covering it, and after it was a bushy wolf tail that swayed rapidly back and forth.

As Blake and Adam watched (Y/N)'s image altering transformation they were shocked into silence, not being able to utter a single word at his fantastical appearance. 

The same could be said for the man himself, but he was more disoriented than anything, having his entire body severely altered so suddenly had a serious effect on his mental. 

It wasn't painful, but having control over parts of his body that never existed before was an extremely overwhelming experience, and having multiple notifications suddenly pop into his head at the same time didn't help the situation.

For a moment everything remained silent as the White Fang duo was stunned into silence and (Y/N) was too disoriented to form a proper thought, but eventually he managed to gather his thoughts back together. "What the fuck just happened" he thought as he broke the handshake, he had with the duo to hold his own head. "Goddamn, the System gives warnings and options for damn near everything, but for the most dramatic changes it just automatically activates? That is a serious fucking flaw.

As he took a moment to formulate his thoughts and reinforce his own existence, he began inspecting his own body for his sudden changes. "Ok, clearly, I have turned into a Faunus of some kind, my hair somehow grew even longer, thank god for Shiva's magical hair tie, I have two more ears then before, I think I feel wings on my back but they aint very functional. My forehead also gained weight and I can see these long ass horns even without looking up, speaking of, everything looks a bit different than it did before. Everything seems a bit clearer, my peripheral vision is so fuckin wide, and it doesn't feel like I'm focusing on anything, instead its like everything is a focal point."

His analysis continued as he began twitching and moving the muscles that he didn't have previously, "I have tails now which is kinda cool, but why do I have so many. It's like all of the Faunus traits that I got are just random mass combinations of different animals that just got fused into my body, and I would like it if that wasn't the case. I can't exactly just walk around with 3 tails, 2 different eyes, and fangs that won't stay in my damn mouth!" As he finished his thought and continued finicking with his newly gained muscle groups, Blake had recovered from her stupor, and she literally began drooling over his form.

She couldn't help it, the strong, musky scent was pulsating through the air in waves and though she didn't understand what Adam meant before when he mentioned the man's smell, she absolutely understood now. 

In her entranced state, words simply fumble out of her mouth, completely bypassing her thought's process as she spoke. "How are you so beautiful? I have never seen such a gorgeous Faunus before" she said as she drooled over the Faunus. "May I please touch you (Y/N)?" 

Blake practically couldn't help herself as she was mesmerized by his form, and as she spoke Adam broke from his shock as well, albeit he was far more in control then she was.

As (Y/N) listened to Blakes question, he saw that the look in her eyes were oddly similar to how Nix looked the first time she approached him, although Blake looked a lot less horny and a lot more in control. 

"Uh, sure go ahead" he replied, figuring that it would help him with the mind-muscle connection with his new body. Blake immediately went to his tails, gently stroking each of them and soliciting a small groan from (Y/N) as he realized his tails were quite sensitive to her touch, but otherwise he let her continue. 

At the same time, Adam, now completely relaxed and intrigued, looked at the Faunus in front of him with newfound respect.

"I figured you were an amazing Faunus," he began, "and I now know for sure that you are a true Brother of ours, but at the same time I never expected your Faunus traits to be this fantastical." The way he spoke confused (Y/N) slightly, after all even he didn't know that he would turn into a Faunus after allying himself with the duo.

"How did he already figure that I'd be an amazing Faunus? Is that why he kept calling me Brother and saying 'us' all the time when he referred to the Faunus?  How did you know?" He asked the question in a vague way, hoping to get a lot of information from the man regarding his current situation.

Adam wasted no time responding, quickly saying, "it is fairly simple. Firstly, the amount of power you held and the fact that you refused to use such strength to hurt our people, in this case both me and Blake." 

"Secondly the strength and quality of your scent is incredible. Most Faunus are aware of this but allow me to explain regardless. Faunus traits are not only external, but can also be internal as well, sight, smell, taste, vocal capabilities, muscle density, all of these things can be changed based upon your ancestral traits." 

"Some are common, such as sight and muscle density, however others like smell are very uncommon, but those that do exhibit this trait are able to smell other Faunus and identify them without the use of physical traits." 

"From there it is simple, the more Faunus traits someone has, the stronger and thicker their scent is, and your scent is the strongest and thickest of all those I have experienced. Especially now that your traits are unhidden, the smell is practically overwhelming, in fact I bet every Faunus, regardless of enhanced smell, could smell you right now."

(Y/N) was surprised by the implications that this brought, "wait, does that mean that the Faunus shards that the System generates are automatically smellable the instant I attain them? That doesn't make any sense though because things that sit in my inventory aren't smellable in anyway, so why would the shards specifically give off an identifiable odor?" The answer to his question didn't come from an outside source, but instead came directly from his trusted partner and friend.

[Meta knows why! Meta knows that when you obtain a Race Crystal Shard it is not kept in your inventory like a usual item, instead it is automatically fused with your body! However, the effect of the Race Crystal Shard is not activated until they are fused into a full Crystal!]

(Y/N) let the thought sit for a moment before he thought, "I guess that makes sense. After all it did automatically fuse in by body and transform me after I got all three. Thanks, Meta, for the assist!"

[Your welcome Partner!]

"Doesn't that also mean that Nix and Neyah also think that I've been a Faunus hiding my traits this entire time? Probably." The new Faunus was suddenly broken out of his thoughts as he felt an incredible sensation erupt from the top of his head, coming directly from his newly acquired ears. He immediately noticed the cat Faunus on her tip toes, stretching as high as she could to reach and pet his tender ears.

Once the cat Faunus saw that her antics were being watched by (Y/N), she quickly released his ears from her grip, pilling away from the fluffy appendages with rosy cheeks in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I just... think your ears are really cute" she said in a really quiet whisper, barely audible to the two men present.

The man smiled brightly right back at her embarrassed form and gently placed his hand on top of her bowed head. "Well, I'm sure that your ears are a million times cuter than mine, so how about you let me see yours and I'll let you touch mine? Is that a fair trade Blake?"

With the comforting touch of his warm hand in combination with his soothing voice, it would've been impossible for the young woman to say no. "Deal" she said quickly, pulling the neatly tied bow, slowly unraveling the silky tie to reveal two, short, black, pointed cat ears that (Y/N) immediately began gently petting, soliciting quiet purrs from the cat Faunus. 

The more he touched and caressed her ears, the further enamored she felt with the beautiful Faunus man in front of her, and once she was able to reformulate her thoughts from the mind melting petting she said," you're almost too perfect (Y/N)" she said, smiling from ear to ear as she looked at the man. "I can't really help but trust in your every word, although if I'm being honest, I cannot tell whether or not the reason I'm so susceptible to your words is because I find myself deeply falling in love with you. I wonder if that is another happy coincidence as well." 

Blake commented as she stared lovingly, deeply into (Y/N)'s eyes, swooning heavily as he stared and smiled back at her.

Once Adam noticed the romantical exchange between the two of them, his brotherly instincts kicked in and he put his arm in front of the swooning Blake, breaking her eye contact with the man and removing his hand from her head. 

"Brother don't think that because we are working together towards a common goal means that you can have your way with Blake. You still have to prove your worthiness to me, and strength alone is not enough to persuade me." After hearing his words, Blake roughly slapped Adam's hand out of her way, staring daggers into the man as she did so.

"Adam, you're not my damn dad, you have no control over who I wish to be with."

"I may not be your dad, but Ghira Belladonna entrusted your safety to me and as such I do have some authority on who I believe is okay for you to be with."

"Fuck that, I'll be with (Y/N) if I want to!"

"Wait, wait, wait, Adam kinda has a small point, but not because of the whole protection thing, but because you don't really know much about me. For starters, I am not a free man, I'm already in a relationship with a bunch of different women so I don't know if that is something you'd be able to be a part of. If not that's absolutely fine, I wouldn't blame you for not wanting to be a part of a polyamorous relationship."

As he heard (Y/N)'s words Adam's posture changed from protective to inquisitive, "how many?" he asked.

"How many what?"

"How many partners do you have?"

"Uh, Nix, Neyah, Pyrrha, Scarlet, Glynda, Neo, Weiss, Willow, and Winter, do Miltia and Melanie count? I feel like they are kinda in their if not officially then definitely unofficially. Maybe I should talk to the girls about those lovable twins, they are just phenomenal." 

"Do Byakko and Lilith count too? Nah I don't think so, honestly, I doubt either of them even harbor those kinds of feelings, although Byakko did say she wanted to breed with me which is... interesting. Would I do it if she was humanoid?" 

"Maybe. Probably even. But now, hell nah, that'd be too weird even for me. So, maybe they can count as crushes, even though I don't think Lilith thinks of me like that at all, she is a bundle of joy tho. Man I love those girls" as he finished his thoughts, he had to quickly tally up his options before responding to Adam's sudden question. " Well, Officially, 9, but if you want to add a few unofficial partners then 11, maybe 12 or 13 if you count crushes as well."

"Alright, you are worthy."

"What/What?!?!?" (Y/N) and Blake both erupted in confusion.

"Why is that all it takes, that literally makes no sense" Blake asked the red-haired man.

"It is simple, if that many individuals find him to be a suitable partner and they are all love him enough that they are willing to share him equally then that shows insurmountable character. That on top of his amazing strength, powerful Faunus traits, attractiveness, and tremendous values towards the White Fang and our people as a whole, he is clearly more than a keeper."

With that said, the attention turned back to Blake as she still needed to give a response about the whole polyamorous, harem relationship situation. Blake turned to (Y/N) slightly embarrassed by what she was about to say, but eventually she was able to blurt out her feelings. 

"Uhm, well, I don't really mind sharing you with other women if need be. As long as they accept me as well I find no issue in being a part of your harem" she said with rosy cheeks.

"Well, I don't really like calling it a harem, but I guess that's kinda what it is" he thought aloud. "But they'd gladly accept you Blake, in fact I think you might know two of them."

"Really? Who?"

"Nieva and Neyah Panthera, if those names ring any bells." Recognition immediately flashed on the duo's faces; they both clearly knew exactly who he was talking about.

Adam was the first to respond as he said, "the honorable warrior and priestess of the former Panthera Clan? I have been wondering where those twins disappeared to once they left Menagerie, to think that they somehow met up with such an amazing Faunus. I guess I should've expected as much, powerful Faunus tend to attract other powerful Faunus" said Adam as he thought of the fiery twins.

Blake had a similar reaction as she said, "I thought that their ship was attacked by a powerful Grimm and they were unable to survive the incident?"

"Nah, their ship crashed landed somewhere on the continent and instead of waiting to be rescued they simply walked the rest of the way to Vale, and it was along their journey that I met up with them."

"I suspected as much, there is simply no possible way that they would perish in such a way, but may I ask what exactly you all are doing in Vale?" Adam asked, interested in not only what the Panthera twins were doing, but also what his Brother was taking part in.

"We all are currently enrolled at Beacon Academy and the reason they are doing it is personal to them so I won't divulge their motivation for it. However, I will tell you that it involves getting stronger and gaining connections to expand their own reaches in the world, my reasoning is similar. Blake, I'd also like it if you would also come to Beacon as well, if you don't have an application of some kind then I believe that I might be able to help you out."

As the topic was brought up, Blake got a bit quiet for a moment as if she didn't wish to speak about it, but eventually she gave in and said "I am already enrolled at Beacon, and I have been assigned B-Rank due to my families standing on Menagerie." 

Adam looked sideways at Blake because of the topic, clearly wondering why she had already enrolled at Beacon without him knowing, but he quickly let it go as he was more focused on the fact that they were approaching their stop.

However, before they were able to get to that topic of discussion , (Y/N) spoke again. "I'll find a way to boost you up to S with the rest of us, your combat ability is far to great for you to be stuck at B-Rank. Nix and Neyah are in a similar situation as you, but they are taking part in the Summer Tournament so their Ranks will be boosted up. It's probably too late for you to enter. Damn, looks Imma have to talk to Ozpin now, but it's not that serious because I was going to talk to him anyway. Don't worry about it Blake, I'll figure everything out."

With his reassurance, Blake calmed herself down, but at the same time Adam's focus was on the man in front of him and the objective they were soon to reach. "My apologize for interrupting Brother, but what exactly is the next step in this whole plan of yours. You know I'm already on board with freeing our people from their bondages in Atlas, but what steps do we need to take in order to get there?" 

"More importantly, what do you suppose I do with the White Fang that are already stationed at the checkpoint? It wouldn't look very good if this mission came out as a failure, and it wouldn't do good for morale if this Dust remains out of Faunus hands either."

(Y/N) took a moment to think of a plan that would benefit both parties and after he finished his thought, he turned back to the duo and gave them his idea. "This is what I believe we should do, for starters lets..." he then went on to explain his plan, essentially telling them that they should announce that there had been a change in plans to the White Fang. 

Basically, what he detailed was a plan to give an inspirational speech about how they met another Faunus Brother on the train who was powerful enough to assist them in clearing all the security from the train in an extremely short amount of time, and because of this, there was no longer a need for an extreme rush to get all the Dust off the train. 

Instead, they could simply wait for the train to reach the end of the road and, with the new Faunus's help, steal the entire shipment of Dust instead of just unloading a few cars off the automatic train before it took off again and blowing the rest up.

Adam would stay with the group of White Fang to show that he had full trust in (Y/N)'s ability to secure the entire payload, while also keeping moral high with his telling of their Faunus saviors immense strength. 

As that was occurring, (Y/N) and Blake would travel the duration of the train's path, reaching the end of the line and collecting (Y/N)'s Dust as he previously planned, traveling with him to Beacon where she'd meet Nix, Neyah, and the rest of the new Faunus's lovers. 

Before the plan was beginning to be executed, Adam's Brother in arms exchanged contact information with him, telling the exact time and location at which he should meet back up with him so they could begin discussing the details of the 'free the Faunus' plan.

As the train screeched to a stop, the plan was swiftly executed with Adam immediately announcing the presence of their amazingly power Faunus Brother with massive horns, glowing eyes, swaying tails, and enamoring scent. 

The White Fang hollered in his presence, yelling, shouting, and roaring the victory of this mission that had seemingly gone far better than they ever thought it could've gone. Once Adam finished his speech, (Y/N) added a few inspirational words of his own, and after Adam and (Y/N) clasped their hands together in the handshake they called bonded claws one more time in front of the crowd of masked Faunus, the two of them separated. 

The bull Faunus leaped off the train to join the rest of the Fang and Blake stayed behind with her now lover, holding tightly to his hand as the train gained speed and took back off.

The rest of the train ride was filled with much less action as Blake asked (Y/N) lots of questions about himself, all of which he answered to the best of his ability without giving her too much info about his whole System, Awakened, from another Planet, knows the future deal that he was planning to tell all of his lovers at once when the Summer Tournament was over. 

During the long ride he also asked Blake about her already applying to Beacon as well, partially knowing the answer already, but at the same time wondering the specifics about her situation because she clearly had been more involved with the White Fang than before and it looked as though she was not 100% sold on the idea of leaving the White Fang initially. 

After he asked the question, Blake got a bit tense around the topic, but being in the warm, comforting arms of her new lover calmed her down enough for her to divulge her reasoning. She began to divulge exactly what (Y/N) expected to here from her, she had begun to get fed up with the White Fangs methods of destruction and fear mongering to gain equality, and she noticed that there methods were helping more than helping. 

So. she figured that she'd try to approach the issue from a different angle, the Huntress angle. Go around making the world a better place as a Faunus so people can see their people in a better light, even though she thought that the idea was a bit naïve she thought that it'd still be more affective than stealing Dust and militarizing a movement.

(Y/N) comforted and reassured her about the issue, reminding her that she was just trying to the best for her people in her own way and making sure she knew that she wasn't running away from the issue, but was instead supporting the Faunus in the best way she could. 

They spent most of the rest of the time on the train just cuddling with one another, and at the same time (Y/N) focused all of his attention inwardly on all the things he gained from gaining the Faunus race as an addition to his kit. 

The very first thing he wanted to know about was the long-awaited Unlocked Faunus Potential, and because of the awkward way the notifications appeared in his mind, he had to ask his trusty mental partner Meta about the differences between normal Faunus and the additions that the Full Potential added. 

Meta of course told him exactly what he wanted to know and alerted him that the original Race change would've simply gave him a lower Boosts in each attributes Growth Rate, A Faunus's Aura, Never Lackin as an ability, and it would've assigned him a random Faunus type based upon what he did to achieve the various shards. 

However, the full potential gave him further growth rate boosts, the ability to make new skills, and most importantly the Animal God's blessing which granted him the ability to change his Faunus traits at will.

Now that he was equip with that knowledge, he took advantage of his time with Blake and down time on the train to experiment with the ability and what he learned was that the ability as a whole was very flexible, however it still had various restrictions. 

The first major restriction that he came across was the weirdest one, he was unable to remove certain bodily characteristics from his body in their entirety. For example, the scales on his chest and back could easily be removed, turning back into his usual skin without issue, however the ears on top his head couldn't be magically turned back into normal hair. 

His winged back worked in the same way, once the structure formed outside of his body and created a new appendage it couldn't be removed in its entirety, but he could morph it into something much smaller and unnoticeable. 

The same thing occurred with his tail as well, he could turn them into a single tail rather than three, but he wasn't able to remove the tail in its entirety. 

The way to mitigate this was to turn the tail into something much smaller like a bear or bunny tail that could easily be hidden or change his Faunus ears the same way. This restriction continued onwards with his horns, pupils, and canines, but all these could be altered slightly enough to make his Faunus traits less noticeable if he wished.

The other restriction he learned about was the one he figured would exist in some capacity and that restriction was transformation limits. He obviously couldn't change himself into a full animal as he needed to retain his humanoid shape, he could grow fur and stripes on his entire body but doing so would limit the internal changes he could make, there was maximum number of tails he could dawn at once, but the typing's of the tails could wildly differ or be entirely uniform. 

He also couldn't create any new appendages or organs, so he couldn't grow an extra eye or leg, but he was able to change his internal traits like Adam had mentioned before, so he could alter his vocal cords to growl and purr, increase the scent receptors in his nostrils to smell better, extend his bones passed their usual length to form claws, among other things of that nature. 

He could sprout more than two wings but then the size felt much more constrained so he couldn't make them large enough to do much with, his max for number of sizable tails seemed to be about 5, but he could make more if he kept them really small, his reptilian eyesight seemingly hate little limit but there wasn't many drastic changes he could change it to, his horns had an obvious growth and weight limit but having them too big got in his way anyway, and the two ears on his head were the max but he could make the two ears differ from one another if he wished.

Each change and shift came with its own benefits, although most of the changes didn't directly effect his Attributes, they did however directly effect the way he could utilize those attributes and his other numerous abilities. 

The easy example came with claws, the longer and sharper they were the easier it would be for him to deal deep and fatal damage to his opponents, different ears helped him hear better or more clearly, different eye combinations had numerous effects on his visual clarity and peripheral vision, and different tails could be used almost like rutters to help his movement become more precise. 

The wings needed more testing before they would become useful but he was sure that it would have some kind of effect, and different horn patterns and shapes looked far cooler than other ones which was important in some ways. 

So, he spent the majority of his cuddle time with Blake trying to figure out the greatest combination of Faunus traits he could come up with for now and use it as a bases for the future.

Blake watched as her Beloved went through thousands of beautiful changes in such a short amount of time and with each one came a new reaction of awe and amazement at what this mysterious Faunus man could accomplish on a whim. 

He was already a fully enamoring individual, but seeing him change so frequently and so freely, made her somehow even more entranced in him than she was before. On top of that, it wasn't as if he was so focused on his Faunus traits that he completely ignored her existence, he snuggled, cuddled, and talked to her the entire time his body was undergoing these incredibly fascinating changes. 

Whenever she spoke he listened, whenever she shifted ho moved to accommodate her in the best way possible, and whenever she asked a question he gave her a completely honest response even if the answer was something that he thought she might not want to hear. 

Everything about the man whose arms were wrapped around her body screamed reassuring, protective, loving, loyal, and above all else, trustworthy. 

She knew that the moment she fell into his arms and chose to accept him and his lovers in their entirety, she could virtually do no wrong and he would do anything to keep her happy. How did she know that? Because he told her and she could feel in her heart that her Beloved would tell her no lie.

As the train started to come to a stop and they were reaching their desired destination, (Y/N) had determined the combination of Faunus traits that he would be using for the time being, starting from the top of his head with his ears and gradually changing the rest of his body afterwards. 

He allowed his ears to remain mostly unchanged, opting to continue using his long, fluffy, 'cute' according to Blake, wolf ears that allowed him to hear far and wide outside the range of human ears, and they also could rotate 180 degrees and move independent of one another which was a nice addition. 

The horns he decided on was two short, pointed, black horns that just barely poked out about 4 inches from his forehead and had a gradual upward curve with a sharp tip, the reasoning behind it was simple, they were small enough not to get in the way, but noticeable enough that anyone who saw them wouldn't want to find themselves in the way. 

He kept his eyes unchanging, keeping the long vertical slit that optimized his depth perception and having the thicker horizontal, cone shaped pupil to allow himself a massive field of view and increase the overall quality of the surrounding environments. 

The combination of these two factors giving him the best eyes sight he could imagine, allowing him to focus on everything in his perceived view but also understand the exact distance between himself and any object within his sights. 

While he kept his teeth the same, just shortening his canines so they didn't make him look like an ogre, he switched his tongue back to normal as the roughness of the cat tongue wasn't very comfortable in his mouth and the spit at its end was just awkward to talk with. 

As far as his vocal cords go, he modified it in a way that allowed him far more comfortable range in both pitch and weight, while also giving himself the ability to growl, howl, purr, and roar because why not. He shrank the wings on his back, making them as small as he could just to get them out of the way since he still needed to test them out more before he put them to use. 

The tails that he chose to rock with were two matching tails with inverted patterns and colorings, both of them appearing to be cheetah like in shape, but tiger like in design. Both tails were long, incredibly muscular, very flexible, worked individual of one another, and were also prehensile like the tail of a monkey so they functioned as both rutters to allow him to move swifter and also as appendages that he could use as he saw fit.

After the duo reached their desired destination, (Y/N) reequipped his demonic appearance and with Blake tightly clung to his arms, walked out of the train and into the large storage yard that was riddled with Atlas security personnel, Vale's military, and the usual workers that worked to unload the large train cars. 

Instead of unloading the trains cargo and then reloading them onto a Bullhead, all the Dust that the train carried was immediately transferred into (Y/N)'s inventory as he simply absorbed the Dust into his body through his Devil appearance. 

As Blake watched the hundreds of crates disappear into her Beloveds body, she was astonished by his ability, but after him reassuring her about his unusual skills, and quickly recalling him casually changing his Faunus traits, she came around to normalizing his unnaturally impressive abilities. 

Once he finished gathering all of his Dust cargo that came from the train, he and Blake took a leisurely walk-through Vale as they gradually made their way up to Beacon, treating the trip as a short date, window shopping and talking their way to the Huntsman Academia.

Since it was still the middle of the day, once they reached the large, open gates that lead up the massive mountainous hill to the campus, there was an incredibly long line coming from the transport station where numerous citizens waited to be transported up the mountain to the campus. 

Instead of waiting in the long line, (Y/N) made the decision to just run there, so he then lifted Blake comfortably in his arms and, after seeing that Coco and Velvet weren't present, took off at incredible speed up the hill's paved roads, sailing passed the traveling vehicles, and quickly landing themselves in front of Beacon's massive, pearly gates. 

Once there, he and his partner silently leapt over the gates after (Y/N) reassured Blake that they'd handle her registration at a later date, and from there they leisurely walked to the largest, centermost building on the property, the Hope Building. 

Blake's lover alerted her that it was the Hope Building that they would meet the rest of his lovers and after hearing that news she got a bit nervous, but after a few affirming, reassuring words from her Beloved, the butterflies left her and all that was left was the excitement of meeting the others.

After spending some time traversing the massive campus, they reached the large building and once they stepped inside, Blake was almost overwhelmed by its awesome decorations, gorgeous architecture, and the numerous amounts of casually dressed students that all stopped to stare at their sudden appearance. 

Blake could feel the other students eyes piercing into the duo and at first she thought the looks were garnered from the fact that two Faunus had confidently walked into a building that they didn't belong, however after a moment of listening to the conversations in between the Huntsman in training and seeing the way they ogled the pair, she realized that it wasn't entirely the case. 

The first thing she noticed was the intense surprise on everyone's faces once they saw her Beloved's ears, eyes, tails, horns, and teeth. They all whispered loudly to on another in shock saying things like 'omg, do you see his eyes?', 'he's a Faunus?', 'look at those horns!', and 'I've never seen a Faunus with two tails'. 

The murmurs of the crowd reverberated through both Blake and (Y/N)'s ears and with every step they took the astonished crowd's voices only grew louder, but only she reacted as her man remained impervious to them.

It was then that she realized the second thing about the scenario she found herself in, and that revelation was that she wasn't at the center of attention, instead her lover was, and the number of women that were ogling his beautiful Faunus features was insane to her. 

Blake obviously found that (Y/N) was gorgeous in just about every way, however she didn't think that any humans would be able to appreciate his Faunus aspects of beauty on top of his already Adonis like features. 

This realization moved naturally into her last revelation and that revelation was the fact that people were not surprised to see (Y/N) locking arms with another cute woman, instead they treated the entire situation as if it was something utterly normal. 

The vast majority of the men commented something like 'there he goes again with another fine ass woman' and numerous statements of jealousy followed by a moment of understanding why as they submitted to his superior strength and looks.

They walked at a civilian pace through the building, exchanging words as (Y/N) pointed out some of the places that Blake would more than likely want to know about and answering any questions that Blake asked. 

Soon, they made their way through a bunch of long hallways and up some stairs, finally coming to the place that (Y/N) was leading them to. The location surprised (Y/N) a lot more than it did Blake, but either way they stood silently behind a large door that Blake's Beloved knew very well. "It is almost 5:00pm, why are they all still held up in the room?

That was the question that (Y/N) found himself asking after he checked on his mental map to assure the location of his lovers, and sure enough they were all together inside of his relatively small temp room, except for Glynda who was somewhere else on campus. 

He found that fact curious but the only way to know why was to ask, so with that in mind he turned to the kitty Faunus on his arm with a warm smile and said, "are you ready to meet the crew?" Once Blake's eyes met the warm smile of her now lover she was immediately reassured and ready to meet the faces of those she had recently heard about.

"Yup! I can't wait to see both old and new faces! If they are even a sliver of how great you said they are then I am sure that we'd get along great!"

Her comment made (Y/N) smile a toothy grin and he replied with, "they everything and more than I explained them to be. I'm sure they'll be more than happy to see a new face, especially an adorable kitty Faunus like yourself" he said as he gently pats the girls head, soliciting an audible purr from the woman. 

He continued as he unlocked the door, swiping his Scroll in its designated spot and placing his hand on the doors handle, "they really are nice group. However, a few of them can get pretty excitable sometimes but they know how to control... themselves." 

The instant the door's handle clicked and (Y/N) revealed the inside of the room to himself and Blake, both of them got a full view of the pure chaos that was unfolding before them. "What the fuck is going on in here? And who are they?"

"What the fuck isss your problem?!?!?!"

"You already know my problem snake. My problem is with you."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

31K 370 12
This is a Reboot of my original, a continuation from my original reasons of a reboot was simply cause I didn't like how it is and cannot be change an...
3.9K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
16.3K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
3.1K 171 20
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...