The Grim ➸ R. Weasley

Od TrueKingsFall

THE GRIM ➸ ❝ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴍᴀʏ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ. ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜ... Více

T h e G r i m
Azkaban breaks and Old friends
darkness of the dementors
we're fine
hippogriffs
boggart class
library naps and dinner dates
dancing in the rain
Not Friends
Hogsmeade
Black breaks in
Detention
scrubbing pans with a redhead
A Hospital Visit
Blizzard in Hogsmeade pt 1
Blizzard in Hogsmeade Pt 2
Christmas At Malfoy Manor
Back at Hogwarts
Red like a salamander
Slytherin vs Ravenclaw
The Speech
Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw
For Us
A Patronus
Slytherin vs Gryffindor
Listening
Understanding
werewolf tag
Three turns
A Free Man
Train Ride Home
Blue Rose
Campaigns
Dead Man Walking
Magic Practice
Irish Love
Lavender Tea

First Transformation

2.6K 136 31
Od TrueKingsFall

Jamie was at a loss for words.

Regulus Black, his dead uncle — or well, who he thought was dead, was now standing before him, his muted grey eyes watching him intensely.

Jamie did not know much about Regulus. Hell, he hardly knew anything about the Black family, despite Narcissa being from said family. She never allowed herself to talk about them, and when she tried she would get all teary eyed.

"The Black's are damned." She would say.

The little he had managed to get from her was the most important. She said Regulus died during a mission on behalf of the dark lord.

He was a deatheater.

"You— you joined Voldemort."

Regulus flinched at the name. He stumbled back a step as if he had been hit in the gut. He tilted his head down, curls falling in front of his face. His eyes were screwed shut as if in pain.

"Do not say his name. . . Please."

His voice turned vulnerable. All anger left Jamie's body at how weak the other man sounded. His instincts were screaming at to reach a hand out to the man and comfort him.

Instead he took a step back.

"Okay. I was told you were a deatheater. Why would you help me?"

"I joined because I had to. My parents. . . They forced me. Sirius left and they felt as if they had failed. They did not want me to become him, so they made me become something I was not. I didn't have a choice joining. But you know what I had a choice in? Leaving."

"How are you even alive?"

"My — our," he corrected himself, "ability."

"What happened?"

Regulus inhaled deeply and shivered. And with a great amount of effort he said, "I will tell you with time. The only thing I want you worrying about right now is getting that gift under control. I do not wish for the dark lord figuring out what you can do."

Jamie went to protest but the man cut him off. "You know the trouble I can be getting myself into? Showing myself like this? The world thinks me dead, and honestly I prefer to keep it that way. But I have to help you. So that you can do what I couldn't. I am here, against better judgement, because it's the right thing."

Jamie nodded slowly. "Why don't we go in and talk with dad about it?"

Regulus shot forward. He moved so quick Jamie didn't have time to move. The man's slender fingers curled around his biceps, his grip deathly tight.

"No one can know."

Jamie tried to pull free, but the other man tightened his grip.

"Why not!" He demanded.

"Because, the less people who know, the better. It can't accidentally slip or be traded in. I. . . It's just not safe for me. I'm paranoid, I will admit. But for a good reason! I have to be dead to the rest of the world."

"But you're his brother."

"No." He said, voice turning dark. "We haven't been brothers since he abandoned the family. Since he abandoned me."

Jamie clicked his tongue. "I understand you are upset. That you are scared. But why don't you come in? Get something to eat and a warm place to sleep? We can talk to dad first thing."

"No." Something in his tone told Jamie that he was not going to be changing his mind anytime soon. "Swear to me that you will not tell anyone."

"I swear." Jamie said. The man eyed him, his grey eyes bore into his hazel ones. He finally let Jamie go and took a couple steps back.

"Training will start the day after tomorrow. I will come and get you after everyone else has fallen asleep."

Jamie nodded. "I just have one question."

Regulus waved his hand, eyes curious.

"Why now?"

"I've been on my own mission while in hiding. I thought it more important than your training. I admit rather foolish of me, I realize this now. But since I've heard some whispers that he will soon be strong again. . . I need to teach you know how to control it. . . If he gets his hands on you—"

He cut himself off, taking a deep breath. His eyes fluttered closed as he tilted his chin skyward.

"I understand. I think." Jamie said softly.

Regulus tried to give him a small smile. Tried. But he must have not smiled in a long while because it looked off. And with that Regulus left, disappearing into the thick woods.

Morning could not come fast enough for Jamie. He wasn't able to sleep. Regulus Black took over every single thought he had, like an infection spreading. He took over his mind, driving him almost mad.

The first thing he did was check in on everyone, just to quell his anxiety. It wasn't that he did not trust his uncle, because he some what did. He felt oddly connected to the man. . . As if he had known him his entire life. As if they shared the same thoughts and emotions. It was as if they were the same person.

Draco was the first person he checked on. Said boy was still breathing, mouth slightly agape. In the faint moonlight Jamie could see sweat starting to build on his forehead. He dipped the rag into the cool water, squeezed the excess out, then placed the damp material onto his forehead.

The trio was next. All three still safely in their fort, all still breathing. Hermione was draped across the couch, one leg hanging off the side and an arm over her eyes.

Harry was curled up on one of the squishy armchairs. His small body easily fitting entirely. He clutched a pillow to his chest while he slept, his back to the others.

Ron was the only one on the floor (or, well, rug). He had two separate blankets covering him because one was simply not long enough. He laid on his back as he slightly drooled, soft snores emitting from his sleeping form. He looked adorable in that moment, Jamie thought. He looked truly at peace. But he didn't have the time to admire the boy, he had others to check on.

He entered his dad's room and his heart dropped.

He was gone.

He couldn't breath as worry squeezed his heart. He couldn't lose his dad. He had just gotten him back.

He turned and made way for Remus's room. He opened the door and rushed in. Remus was there, passed out cold, with Sirius in a chair right next to him.

Jamie breathed out in relief.

Sirius had done for Remus what Jamie did for Draco. Watch over him while he slept to make sure everything went smoothly. (Smoothly as in making sure the werewolves did not die from a heat stroke. Due to the sleeping tonic they took, nothing but time could awake them).

Sirius was sat in an uncomfortable looking chair. His arm propped up on the side of the chair, holding up his head. His eyes were closed, hair ever quite the mess.

Jamie approached the man, giving him a soft shake.

"Wha—" Sirius blinked awake and reeled back.

"Dad, it's me. . . It's just me."

Sirius took a moment to breath in deeply. He rubbed his face tiredly before allowing himself to look around. Once he recognized his surroundings he reached forward, palm resting on Remus's forehead.

" 'es burnin'." He slurred slightly.

At Sirius's feet rested a cloth in a bowl of freezing water. Jamie rung the cloth out before handing it over to Sirius. Sirius accepted it, smiling in thanks.

He took this job (pun not intended) very seriously. His eyes narrowed as he patted down every inch of Remus's face. Once that was done he softly raised the other man's head, running the cloth through his hair and down the back of his neck.

Once he finished he fell into the seat again.

"C'mon." Jamie said, giving the man's sleeve a pull.

"No." Mumbled Sirius. " 'm fine."

"I wasn't asking." Said Jamie, pulling the man up.

Sirius stumbled, eyes hardly able to stay open. Jamie wrapped Sirius's arm around his shoulders and pulled the man along.

"I'll watch over him."

"I 'ave to."

"No, I can. You sleep."

"He's my. . . Friend?" Sirius said uncertainty. "My friend!" He said, raising his voice.

"Shhh!" Jamie hissed. "Everyone else is still sleeping."

"He's still my friend. Even after all these years. Just friends."

Jamie wasn't even listening to the man's muttering at this point.

"Sleep." He said, guiding Sirius to his bed.

Said man collapsed onto his bed, loud snors escaping this mouth the second his head hit the pillow. Jamie pulled the blanket up, covering the man.

For the rest of the night he switched between Remus's and Draco's rooms, patting down their faces and necks when they got too hot. Which happened too often, it slightly worried Jamie. But Remus had warned them this would happen, it was to be expected the day before the full moon.

Harry was the first one awake, first thing he did was check on Remus. Jamie was sitting on the edge of the bed, running the cool cloth across the man's forehead.

"How is he?"

Harry's hair was naturally curled, sticking up in all directions as he slumped against the foor frame. He used one fist to rub his eyes (to the best of his abilities wearing glasses) and yawned.

"Burning up, but I've managed to fight the fever."

"And Malfoy?"

"The same. . ." He glanced up from Remus's sleeping form, he didn't have to express his terrified feelings, anyone could clearly see the expression on his face. "Tonight will be Draco's first full moon."

Harry entered the room, casually strolling over Jamie's side. He rested a hand on his shoulder. "He won't be alone. We all brothers now, right? We'll be here for him."

Jamie gave a sad smile. "Yeah. . ."

"What's wrong?"

He shook his head, his smile now helpless. "His entire life I've protected him. Swore I'd keep him safe. But. . . Its my fault he's turned. If I had not insisted on him trying to right things with Buckbeak, he wouldn't have been wandering the grounds. . . Or if I had just gotten up, he'd be safe. . ."

"You can't blame yourself." Said Harry, sitting next to Jamie. "Because I know for a fact, if you had known what would happen, you would have not let him go."

Jamie brought up one shoulder in a half shrug. "At first he didn't want to go. I should have just dropped it."

"He helped us catch Pettigrew. He helped us free Sirius. Buckbeak is alive, hidden safely in the forbidden forest. And you and him no longer have to deal with his father. If he had not gone, a whole lot of bad things would have happened. Yeah, I know, it sucks that he took a hit. . . But he really was a hero that night. We needed him."

Jamie nodded because that's all he could do. He understood Harry's points. If Draco had not gone everything would have went downhill. But deep down he knew Draco should not have gone, no matter how much good came from it because now the boy is suffering.

And there's nothing he could do to stop it.

He failed at the only job he had.

He was supposed to protect his baby brother.

When Sirius woke, which wasn't too long after Harry, he made his rounds; checking on Remus and Draco, wishing Hermione and Ron a goodmorning, hugging a beaming Harry and a reluctant Jamie. Then after checking on everyone he made breakfast. A Full English breakfast for himself and the kids, which consists of pork sausages, fried eggs, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes, baked beans and toast.

For Draco and Remus, crumpets. Seeing as though they don't have much of a taste and foods rich in taste can upset their already twisted stomachs.

When Draco and Remus woke they looked miserable. Pale skin, deep purple bags under their eyes dispite sleeping all night, hot skin, and hair slick with a thin layer of sweat. Remus could feed himself but he needed help with drinking his tea, if he tried he ended up spilling it down his shirt. Draco, whose bones were not used to being shifted, could not eat by himself. His hands shook too much.

Jamie's stomach felt like it was tearing itself inside out when he saw how miserable Draco looked.

When placing Draco's dirty dishes in the sink he finally got an opportunity to talk to Sirius alone. Said man had his back to him and was waving his wand. Plates, cups, silver wear, pots and pans were flying about. They were dipped into soapy water and scrubbed before getting rinsed off, then they'd twirl in the air, drying themselves off before floating back to their rightful positions.

He was humming to himself, tapping a foot to the beat. Once he saw his son his eyes lit up and a smile curled onto his face. "Faon! Once I'm done with this, we'll make the trip to the villages. Harry, Hermione, and Ron said that they'll keep an eye on our furry little friends."

Jamie opened his mouth to argue, saying how he should not refer Draco and Remus as their "furry little friends" but his mouth snapped shut because he realized it could wait.

"Hey, dad." He said cautiously, leaning against the counter in front of the elder man.

Sirius, taking note of the change in his son's behavior, immediately straightened up. "What's wrong?"

He paused, he wanted to find a delicate way to bring up the subject, but he knew there was no easy way to bring up his 'dead' younger brother.

"What was Regulus like?"

Sirius bristled at the name, eyes widening. "Why — why do you want to know?" He had to clear his throat, the question seemed to have knocked the air out of him.

"I had a dream." He lied easily. "And Narcissa mentioned him a few times."

Sirius cleared his throat again. His arms now crossed over his chest, his fingers thumping against his biceps.

"My brother was an idiot. Hung with the wrong crowd. Joined the wrong side. Stayed with the wrong family."

Jamie tilted his head. "What do you mean?"

"The night I left, he begged me to stay." His voice was hollow, his eyes seeing a different time. "But I couldn't. Not anymore. I had to get out of that place, they always hated me, and when I was sorted in Gryffindor that hate increased tenfold."

He blinked away the memories and looked into Jamie's confused eyes.

"Why did you not take him with you?"

Sirius was at a loss. "Well— I— he. . . I knew asking him would have been pointless."

"You didn't even try?" He asked softly.

Sirius slowly shook his head. "When we were leaving that tunnel under the shrieking shack and I told you that you could find yourself a home with me and you turned me down because you couldn't leave Draco. . ." He laughed bitterly. "It just reminded me so much of me and Reggie. . . I was suppose to protect that idiot but instead I left him with our terrible parents. . . And he got killed. I could have saved him. Saved him with one lousy question."

Jamie shook his head. "You couldn't have known."

"Oh, no." He shook his head. "I should have known. After all I wouldn't expect any less from them."

Seeing the hurt and pain and regret in his eyes, Jamie almost broke his promise. Sirius clearly blamed himself for everything that happened to Regulus, and he clearly thought about it often.

"And James." He shook his head again. "James really liked the kid. Even at times when I didn't. He actually told me that I could bring Regulus with me when and if I needed a new place to stay. . . I should've just brought him. . . At his funeral he almost cried as much as I did. . . But it was weird."

"Weird?"

"Two weeks later and he didn't seem sad at all."

Jamie nodded but didn't say anything.

Sirius's eyesbrows were scrunched in thought, his grey eyes flickering left to right as if all his thoughts were laid out in front of him and he was trying to connect the dots.

"I have another question." He said suddenly. He had a bad feeling about Sirius thinking of it. He didn't know why, but he knew Sirius would figure it out somehow.

Sirius gave him his full attention.

"Why is Snape allowed to teach at Hogwarts?"

His nose snarled. "Snivellus? They allow him to teach at Hogwarts? Why?"

". . . That's what I just asked you. He's a terrible Professor. Favors his own House and treats the others, especially Gryffindor, poorly. He takes away points for nothing. Insults and belittles kids he doesn't like. Neville Longbottom's greatest fear is Snape, doesn't that say something about his character? Why does Dumbledore keep him around?"

He snapped his fingers, eyes wide. "He was a spy for Dumbledore in the war. Worked for Voldemort and relayed the information back to The Order."

"The Order?"

"The good guys — us. That's what we called ourselves."

"So Dumbledore keeps him around because he knows Voldemort will be back? And he needs Snape?"

His stomach dropped, Regulus's words echoing faintly in his ears. Voldemort might soon be back. . .

Sirius shrugged. "Sounds about right."

Jamie shook his head.

It was silent for a moment, the two wizards standing around, glaring at the floor as they thought over how much they hated the greasy haired man.

Then out of the blue he said, "he gave me detention."

"Detention?" His father demanded. He clearly was both disappointed and proud, his features fighting over which side to showcase.

Jamie gave a shrug, a smiling overtaking his features as he pulled at the soft material of his shirt. "The greasy git had it coming."

Sirius watched him for a moment and Jamie felt like he said the wrong thing  but then his dad was pulling him into a side hug, his arm slung over his son's shoulders. Jamie was almost as tall as Sirius, although that was not a hard feat, said man was just below the normal average height.

"That's my James!" He cheered, steering Jamie out of the kitchen.

The first village was in the middle of nowhere, deep into the wood with a mountain separating them from the nearest human village. This one was the largest, with the population of sixty. An uneven dirt road served as their pathway. On each side of the road was tiny houses made up of rotted or splintered wood. There were holes for windows, although there was no glass, but instead a curtain of faint green vines tied to eachother acted as their only defense against insects or any type of weather conditions.

They were either falling apart or already fallen apart but fixed to be simi-livable.

The insides were not so much better. In a lot of them the floors were sinking and the roofs had holes in them. It smelt of damp dirt and rot. Most of them slept on the floor with nothing but a thin blanket between them and the wood.

It made Jamie's heart heavy and with a glance towards Sirius he could see the older man was just as sickened as himself.

They had to walk into most of the houses, seeing as those inside were too weak to do anything else, and pour the potion down their throats.

It smelled awful and tasted worse but no one ever cursed them because of this; no instead they cried, shook their hands, gave their many thanks.

All they ever wanted was to not be blamed for their condition and be given the opportunity to have another promised day. Because without the potion there was no guarantee. They weren't in control, so that meant there would be a search team hunting them down with the intentions of killing.

Sirius had brought his camera with them, the magic one. He thought about bringing his muggle one, but decided against it due to the fact you could get more with a magic camera. He snapped a couple pictures, of the houses, of the collapsing insides, of the people with barely any clothes on their backs, of their 'beds', and of course Jamie handing out the potions.

Half way through Jamie took the camera and took a couple photos of his father giving out gallons, mainly for the other people's reactions.

The people were so kind and quiet and respectful but were reduced to nothing but tears and sobs as they were given a potion that would keep them alive another month and enough money to buy food to last them twice as that.

Jamie refused to cry with them. He blinked them back, and instead smiled, he wanted to be the shoulder they cried on, a solid foundation for them to rely on. He couldn't do that if he was crying too. He stood tall, curly hair tied low so no strands escaped and bothered him, and smiled softly at everyone he met, greeting them with a firm handshake. Then he'd replace his hand with a potion and helped the person swallow the contents if needed.

Sirius cried. And he was not ashamed one bit. He cried with them, shared their pain, their grief. He did not try to hide his tears as he hugged them, as they shared their stories. His eyes quickly turned blood shot and his nose was now pink.

It took two hours to finish the three villages, mainly because they weren't there to just drop off the potion and money then leave. They were there to restore hope into the hearts of the hopeless. They were there to offer advice and be a shoulder to cry on. They were there to be a friend.

And friends don't leave their friends in times of need.

When they finally made it home the first thing Sirius did was barge into Remus's room and sweep the sickly man into his arms. Jamie could tell Remus felt too hot and Sirius's body heat was not helping, but he saw the brunette bite down on his lower lip to keep from complaining as he wrapped his arms around Sirius.

"You'll never live like that again." His voice was muffled as he muttered it into Remus's shoulder. "You'll always have a place here. Have access to all my money. Whatever you want, I'll give you, Moony."

Remus wasn't sure how to respond so he gave a shaky laugh.

Sirius pulled away so he could look the man in the eyes. "I'm not joking. Anything you want, just ask."

"Even the world?" Remus asked, his voice scratchy and rough. He was joking, but Sirius nodded earnestly.

"Just ask and it'll be yours."

Remus stared at him, stunned.

Jamie slowly slipped in, hand grabbing Ron's shoulder, the ginger was on Remus watch duty at that moment apparently, silently pulling him out.

The two men paid no mind to their escape.

"That was. . ." Ron trailed off as they headed down the corridor.

Jamie laughed and Ron followed suite, neither boy knew how to describe it. So they didn't. It was one of those things that words failed.

Jamie was about to open Draco's door but Ron's hand covered his own, pulling it away from the knob. Jamie, although confused, allowed Ron to pull him away from the door a couple steps.

Ron dropped his hand and avoided eye contact for a second. His lips parted, inhaling a deep breath, his tongue darting out to wet his lips. He finally looked up, worrying on his lip, his crystal blue eyes wide as they stared at him with such innocence and adoration.

"Wh—what?" Jamie stuttered. He cleared his throat, feeling heat rise up his neck.

Ron shrugged sheepishly. "I just wanted to say hi."

"Just hi?" Jamie quizzed, leaning forward. Ron didn't move, his wide eyes becoming wider. He then flicked the freckle coated nose and backed up with a laugh as Ron blushed a bright red. "Well, hullo to you too, red."

Ron was left stammering in the corridor as Jamie slithered into Draco's room, leaving him flustered and confused.

Night came quicker than anyone would have liked, time had just slipped through their hands like sand, and the more they tried to grab it, the more it slipped away.

They had moved Draco into Remus's room, the two now shoulder to shoulder resting against the extra fluffy pillows Sirius broke out for this occasion. Anytime now they would transform, and Jamie's nightmare will truly become a reality.

He stood by the window, eyes watching the sky carefully. It was cloudy, but they were moving quick, strong breezes blowing them away like they were nothing. Which they probably were.

Then the clouds parted and the moon was full. And the full moon was beaming bright and beautiful, it's translucent silver light pouring into the room. The light slipped into the room, slithering across the wooden floor, up the bed, and onto the two who were waiting anxiously.

They rolled off of the bed onto opposite sides, both hunching over in pain as the air was filled with loud cracks as their bones forcibly shifted. Remus's clothes teared, revealing sandy brown hair that grew as he did. Then the air was silent.

Remus was on all fours and stood tall, he towered over everyone else easily, his golden eyes piercing. Whimpering made his head snap to the other side of the bed.

Jamie couldn't see Draco, due to the bed, and slowly moved across the room to stand beside Hermione, who immediately interlocked their fingers and held on tight.

Remus circled a ball of blond fur on the floor, and bent down to sniff the creature before he sneezed. 

The smaller wolf whimpered again and Remus lowered himself against the ground and flattened out to seem like less of a threat.

Draco stood up and Jamie almost outwardly awed. When stood on all fours he hardly reached two foot.

Draco inched closer, sniffing as well. Then he sneezed and shook his head irritably, abnormally large ears flopping as he did so. He must have decided that Remus was alright because he walked himself in a small circle before plopping down, resting against Remus. Remus moved slightly closer, bumping Draco with his head. Draco huffed and snapped his jaws lightly at the larger wolf.

A light shove made Jamie take a small step forward. He looked over his shoulder to see his dad giving an encouraging nod and a patient smile. Jamie glanced back at the wolves, the size difference was almost comedic.

He took another step forward, Hermione's hand slipping out of his own, and both wolf heads snapped up to stare him down.

"Remus, Draco." He greeted gently. He lowered himself so he wasn't so tall and moved closer. Draco's pale yellow eyes watched him with curiosity, he tilted his head, letting out a playful bark.

He could see recognition flickering in those yellow orbs.

Then he was knocked onto his back, all air leaving his lungs as Draco sat ontop of him, stretched out comfortably. Draco's wet nose rested on his chin as his front paws rested on his chest.

"Good doggie!" Sirius grinned. The small wolf's head snapped up to observe the other people in the room. Once his eyes settled on Sirius his tail gave a happy wag.

Jamie struggled to catch his breath and Draco sitting on his chest didn't help but he managed to say, "yellow eyes, huh?"

The wolf snorted, his snout hitting Jamie purposely.

Draco hopped off him, his sharp wolf teeth sinking into his sleeve and pulled him towards Remus.

He moved willing. The large brown tail thumped against the floor, a dull thud echoing in the room as those bright golden eyes watched him with excitement.

He sat on the ground, next to Remus's shoulder, the large wolf curled in on him, surrounding him like a giant blanket, and the small ball of blond fur climbed onto his lap, his head leaning off to the side to rest against Remus's slightly darker fur.

A bright flash made him glance up. Sirius lowered his camera, giving a thumbs up.

Remus's head rose. His golden eyes narrowing as he tilted his head.

"He wants you over here." Jamie voiced.

"How would you kno—" Sirius started to ask only to fall silent when the sandy brown wolf nodded. His grey eyes snapped up to stare at Jamie in bewilderment, his son just shrugged with a wink.

When Sirius didn't move the room shook from a mighty bark. Draco followed suite, although it sounded more like a yip! from him.

"Okay, okay." Sirius said, moving closer quickly.

Jamie snickered.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

17.3K 983 18
When Draco Malfoy watched Charity die in front of him, he decided no more. Joining Harry on the search for Horcruxes the blonde finds more than just...
135K 3.7K 53
"YOU, WINNIFRED BLACK, ARE EXTRAORDINARY. WITH ONE TEAR, YOU CAN SAVE A LIFE." cedric diggory x fem!oc to fred weasley x fem!oc
956 33 9
"𝐷𝑜 𝐼 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑜𝑢𝑠, 𝑊𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑦?" "𝑆ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑚𝑒, 𝐷𝑎𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑜𝑣." 𝖠𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝗈𝖿 15, 𝖭𝗂𝗄𝗈𝗅�...
149K 4.9K 15
Harry Potter has his mothers red hair and his father's hazel eyes. He constantly gets told how much he looks like his mother. His eyes have little fl...