𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫!

Av finalgirlfae

"what the hell is an international superstar doing in hawkins indiana?" π€ππ€πˆπ’ 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 π‡πˆπ†π†πˆππ’ i... Mer

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 πˆπƒπŽπ‹ 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓
009
010
011
012
𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 πˆπƒπŽπ‹ 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓⭐️
013
014
015
𝐅𝐀𝐄 π’ππ„π€πŠπ’
016
017
018
019
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐒𝐧𝐞
020
021
022
BOOK UPDATE
023
024
finale
one year anniversary πŸ’

𝐅𝐀𝐄 π’ππ„π€πŠπ’, π•π„π‘π˜ πˆπŒππŽπ‘π“π€ππ“ !!

1K 30 5
Av finalgirlfae

hii guys, if you saw there was smut in 017 but i took it down because it made me uncomfy and mike is like fifteen. as a teenager i know 15 year olds have sex (like how anais has) but i just didn't want to write it. that smut was originally for tom riddle and i just edited it to center around mine and anais instead cause i literally couldn't bring myself to write it. if you want that smut i'll post it to my tumblr page. i'm comfortable writing the makeout scenes and maybe like hickeys but i think i pushed myself too far with that but who knows maybe it will feel more comfortable in the future of the book? maybe not!

also circling back to what i said; yes. anais has had sex before. i think that's pretty obvious though. the book will continue to talk about sex or have innuendos hinting towards it but rn i just don't wanna write it. there will still be jokes, makeouts, hickeys etc.

luv u, bye🫶🏾

FortsΓ€tt lΓ€s

Du kommer ocksΓ₯ att gilla

81K 3.3K 57
"π‘©π’†π’‚π’–π’•π’š π’Žπ’†π’‚π’π’” π’π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’‡ π’Šπ’•'𝒔 𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Šπ’π’”π’Šπ’…π’†." ~ She's beautiful on the outside but on the inside, ther...
2.8K 31 18
A young girl moves from her hometown to Hawkins Indiana. She starts a new leaf with her dad, and makes some good friends along the way. Despite deali...
243K 6.9K 31
Y/n uses they/them pronouns to make it comfortable for all readers. ************************* "Don't you trust me?" "Of course not! I would never tru...
16K 397 15
A few months have passed, since Y/N escaped the Lab. She is at her worst condition, in pain and all bruised up. What will happen to Y/N? Will she sur...