Jujutsu Kaisen x reader - one...

By Y0ru_42

various Jujutsu Kaisen characters x reader just some oneshots I've cooked up... I'm a rookie when it comes to... More

Before you start reading
Late Nights - Yuuji Itadori
Coping with Moping - Megumi Fushiguro
Movie Night - Junpei Yoshino
Comfort Kisses - Yuuji Itadori
Shopping Spree - Nobara Kugisaki
Wrong/Right - Sukuna Ryomen
Stars - Megumi Fushiguro
Homework - Yuuji Itadori
Small update!!!
Makeup - Gojo Satoru
Free days - Yuuji Itadori
Childhood Friends - Toge Inumaki
Crimson Red (part 1) - Sukuna Ryomen
Crimson Red (part 2) - Sukuna Ryomen
Crimson Red (part 3) - Sukuna Ryomen
Work-Love-Balance - Kento Nanami
Nightly Walks - Yuuji Itadori
Clothing Thieves - Megumi and Yuuji
A/N
Pokemon - a crackfic
Flowers - Yuta Okkotsu
More than a good story
Maki Zenin - Broken Ties (part 1)
Maki Zenin - Broken Ties (Part 2)
Panic - Maki and Nobara
Books - Mai Zenin
Been a while, hasn't it?

You're not getting rid of me - Toji Fushiguro

4.8K 33 11
By Y0ru_42

Haha, alright. This is something I wrote for a dear friend of mine, who begged me for Toji's big Badonkas. And it got out of hand lol

Warning: Mention of killing... and in the end it will get super spicy (it actually is spicy the whole time but the end is even worse). No pants are being pulled, the "no straight-out smut policy" is still here, but yeah I think I went overboard and it is mentioned, so I'll put a warning when the spicy part starts and when it ends.

Read at your own risk, I guess? I warned you! Anyways, have fun reading!

. . . . .

The sky was clouded by city smoke. The lights of Tokyo polluted the dark curtain above your head, so even if you wanted to see the stars, you couldn't.So instead, you were walking around the streets, looking for shelter for the night. 

After a while, you spotted an alleyway that seemed clean enough to rest in for a bit. Hurrying over, you see a figure leaning on one side of the small passage. You didn't think much of it since you've dealt with muggers and people like that before and went to sit down in front of them. 

Taking a closer look, you could make out that the person was a man. A man with incredibly thick arms. From what you could see, that wasn't the only big part of his body. You blushed at the thought, scolding yourself for thinking that way about a total stranger. Where was your decency?

 "What do you want?" you jolted in surprise. "I can feel you staring at me, so what do you want?" he asked with his incredibly low voice. You couldn't muster up an answer because, well, you didn't want anything from him. You were basically just checking him out, while getting shelter in this alley. 

What were you supposed to tell him? 'Oh, I was just searching for a place to stay for tonight, and then found this alley with you also inside, and I've been checking you out since I got here!'

 "What?" 

Your eyes widened. "Fuck, did I say that out loud? I meant- "you frantically waved your arms around, trying to explain your fatal slip up, hearing him scoff. "I don't have time to deal with this shit." He turned to leave. 

"Shit" you face palmed and sighed, slouching against the wall. "Why can't I just keep my mouth shut? He was so hot too!" You looked at the wall in front of you, contemplating if you should run after him. Why? Because he was an obvious snacc and you wouldn't let him slip away that easily.

 So, you jumped to your feet, rushing out on the street and spotting those very fine arms."Hey! Wait!" you caught up to him, he didn't even acknowledge you. "I'm Y/N, what's your name?" you smiled, ignoring the stares people were giving you. 

He just kept walking, continuing to ignore you, while you kept pestering him with questions. Eventually you reached a secluded area, where he pulled out a gun, making you stop talking."Hey... what are you doing?" you backed away from him as he aimed at you. "I'm getting rid of your annoying ass" 

You gulped, your whole body shivering. But you swallowed your pride, squeaking out one last question: "Can I at least know what your name is, if you're going to kill me?" 

"My name is Fushiguro Toji" 

. . . . .

He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head. "What the fuck happened?"Standing up, Toji tried to remember how he ended up in this situation.'Oh, right... That bastard killed me' He looked around, confused as to why he was still, well, there. 

"If this is the afterlife, then it sure as hell sucks."Everything around him looked normal. Green trees, a blue sky, the sun, which shone way too brightly, making him squeeze his eyes shut. It was like he was still alive, but there were no people around. Well, except one. 

"Welcome to the afterlife, Fushiguro Toji!" they chirped, making him turn around. His eyes widened upon realizing who was with him. "What are you doing here?"You chuckled, making your way over to him, so you stood closer together. 

"I basically haunted you. I was still able to see you after you killed me, and well..."You trailed off, taking notice of his sour expression."Come on, don't be like that! You didn't even notice me! And I didn't mind all the stuff you did to get money" You winked. 

"You are disgusting" he turned to leave, but you grabbed his shirt, making him stop. "Where do you think you're going? Without me?" Toji stared at you for a while, before speaking up: "I can go wherever the fuck I want. Without you." You laughed, confusing him. 

"Oh no, no, no. I've been following you for 5 fucking years, you are not getting rid of me now, hot stuff"Squinting his eyes at you and sighing, he turned around and waved his hand dismissively. "Suit yourself, but don't expect anything" "Alright..." 

. . . . . 

"Will you stop with that?!"You were sitting on a tree stump, Toji was leaning against it, trying to rest. Your legs were crossed while you hummed a tune out of boredom, which annoyed your 'companion', who you've traveled with for about a year now. 

He seemed to have started to tolerate you, after his death. This wasn't what he imagined, but he guessed it could be worse. You enjoyed every second of time you got to actually spend with him.What? He was hot. 

"Why? I'm bored" You heard him sigh, then shuffling until the was standing in front of you and looking down at you. You couldn't help but stare."If you're bored, then let's keep walking" You groaned, reluctantly getting up and following the man. 

"Where did you want to go again? We can't really do anything here since we're dead and all." You put your arms behind your head, staring at the raven-haired male walking ahead of you."I want to find a place to stay and fuck around for the rest of the afterlife. Believe me, I don't care about anything but me, so if I'm stuck with your ass, I'd at least like to have a nice scenery surrounding me, while you do your shit" 

"Uh-huh, sure" You spaced out, looking at the buildings you walked past. That seemed to happen a lot since you died. It was nice to not worry about surviving on the streets of Tokyo anymore, just chilling and making sure you stuck with Toji was a change of pace for you. And you embraced that change full-on. 

You didn't notice him stopping, making you bump into him. "Ow, man. Why'd you stop?" You glared at him, before noticing the person standing a few feet away from you."Who the fuck are you?"They turned around, seemingly surprised with you two. 

"Oh, visitors!" They smiled, rushing over to you. "Would you be interested in resting at the 'Gate Of Lost Souls'?"You were confused. Why the fuck were they asking ghosts to rest? 

"Um" you started, "I don't know if you've noticed, but ghosts don't exactly need-" 

"Sure, we'll stay a night" Toji cut you off, making you look at him. "What?""What, what? It's better than sitting on the ground, right?" You stared at him. "Why do you care about that?" He shrugged, going inside the building, you following him shortly after. 

. . . This is where the spice starts, proceed with caution! . . .

 "Ok, I'll admit. You were right about this being better than sitting around outside. But I'm still bored!" You huffed, making him roll his eyes. "Then suggest something we could do. Because I am bored as well..." 

You perked up, sitting up from the bed you were laying on and looking at him on the sofa. "Really?" He nodded and you smirked. "Well, we could make out?" 

"Alright" he stood up and made his way over to you. "WAIT WHAT?!" You jumped up from the bed in surprise, yelping when he grabbed your waist and threw you on the bed again."Why not? I'm in the mood, and although you're frustratingly annoying, you don't look too bad. And maybe I could hear you while I do my job?"

 You blushed. With him hovering over you and whispering in your ear, you felt weak. Like a deer in headlights, a fish on land. But this was what you wanted.His lips trailed your neck, sucking on it and leaving marks, making you whimper every time he hit a soft spot. 

You could feel him smirk against you. "Why?" he stopped, pulling back to look at you. "Why are you doing this all of a sudden?" Sighing, he took your hand in his bigger one, pressing his lips against your knuckles and smiling. 

"I guess you're pleading got the best of me. And not doing anything for a year gets tiring and the tension builds up, you know? I'm sure you have it even worse than me. I mean, 6 years? You can't tell me you don't want this..." 

You closed your eyes, nodding and feeling him pull you up. "Although, I don't know why you're so set on making out with me. I literally killed you" you blushed again, looking into his eyes and putting your hand onto his chest. "Well, you're hot" "That's all?" you nodded. "For the most part, yeah" 

"And the other part?" he leaned in closer, his warm breath on your lips. "I just... don't want to be alone" You barely breathed out your response, before his lips were on yours. You closed your eyes and sighed into the kiss, relishing every second of it, knowing there was a lot more to come your way. 

You've seen him handle women before, but you weren't sure if he'd treat you the same way. But you didn't care as long as it felt good.Which it did. His hands roaming your body, one of your hands entangled in his hair, while the other squeezed his muscles. All of that while your tongues were working with each other inside your mouth... 

When he pulled away to look at you, he smirked. Then leaning down to whisper in your ear again. "You look good, all hot and bothered. I think I really won't be getting rid of you."

 . . Alright, it's done . . 

You were so tired. Ghosts didn't need sleep, but after he was done with you, you felt like you could've slept a whole week. That man could end you a second time, but you would gladly let that happen. You were in way too deep to reject him now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

822K 14.6K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] *+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+**+:。.。 。.。:+ ❖REQUEST IS FOREVER CLOSED! ❖A collection of oneshots of the pretty bois from jujutsu kaisen ...
3.3K 39 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...
239K 4K 12
Toge x reader one shots 🏷꒰ requests are open (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) y/n is your oc so I won't write anything that will make the reader(you)...
1.5M 34.5K 41
One-shots of this cool and epic manga that my brain has been imagining with. (Anime is released officially!! Yey❤️) I'm just a newbie in writing!! E...