Crimson Red (part 3) - Sukuna Ryomen

Warning: this chapter contains murder and the description of it! As always, don't read if you're uncomfortable.

. . . . .

"Where did that come from?" 

You looked at your hands, fiddling with your fingers. "I'm sure you heard the woman yell." You felt his gaze on you."Oh, so that's what it's about. Personally, I don't care. I don't agree with the King's ways, and you have your reasons to kill the soldiers. And they're the only ones you hurt, so yeah, I don't mind you." 

You nodded. "Thanks..."Neither of you said anything for a while. "You're not the only one who killed someone, you know." You looked at him in shock. "Did you?" he nodded and sighed. "Yeah... not my best moment, but I had a choice and decided to kill him, so I'm not innocent either." He glanced at you and smiled. "So, if we die, we're going to hell together." 

You flushed, staring at him wide eyed, and with so much admiration, that you felt like you could kiss him. 'Kiss him, huh?' Yeah, that sounded nice. But you looked at the ground and smiled to yourself. 

"Alright, today was tiring" Sukuna spoke up, pulling you out of your thoughts. He reached over to you and guided your head to lay on his shoulder. "You can sleep, I'll watch out for anyone" he whispered. You felt at ease, safe, next to him, and it took mere seconds for you to sleep, as if his voice was some kind of magic spell. 

But just as fast as you fell asleep, you were woken up.

Sukuna was shaking your shoulders and when you looked at his face you could see distress in his green eyes. "They found us" he said, and you felt your blood run cold. "What?" your voice was small and fragile. You didn't sound like someone who has killed dozens of people or bathed in blood at that moment."We need to go, now" he pulled you up and guided you through the woods. 

You could hear shouts of people. They were close, too close for your liking. You knew they were out for you, how they found you, you had no idea.The moment you reached the end of the forest, both of you knew, that you were trapped. There were too many people, and neither of you wanted to hurt the innocent, yet it seemed like the only way out. 

You could hear them screaming, wanting you to leave, to die, cursing you to hell or to be damned. You watched in horror, as an arrow pierced through your companion's shoulder, and he groaned, falling on his knees."Sukuna! Fuck, shit..." you crouched next to him, getting the arrow out and trying to put pressure on his wound. 

"Y/N, we're not going to make it..." He said, as if it wasn't the most obvious thing for both of you. "I know that already... what are we supposed to do?" You looked at him, waiting for an answer but he just smiled. "Sukuna?""You know, I'm glad I ran into you" he said, looking at you. "What? I mean, me too, but now may not be the best moment to-" he cut you off with a kiss. 

It was short, rushed and tasted like blood, but you didn't care. He kissed you."I love you, Y/N. I just wanted to let you know that" he chuckled, and you huffed, starting to cry again. "You asshole! You can't just tell me that! I mean, I love you too, but you're dying right now!" You said, leaning our head on his still healthy shoulder. 

"Sorry" he said, putting his arm around you. "No, don't apologize. Just promise me something?" You looked at him and he hummed."Let's meet again, alright? We'll go to hell together and come back to find each other, yeah? No matter how long it takes." He smiled and leaned in again.

 "I promise" he said, kissing you before everything went red. 

Crimson Red

The color of blood, fire, and love. 'I think I changed my mind. I like this color

. . .

-Eons later, in the year 2018 – Tokyo- 

"Man, this is boring!" You yelled, as you walked through the streets of Tokyo. "How long does it take for him to resurrect? He's the King of Curses, if what I heard was right! How is he so slow!"

 "King of Curses you say?" You stopped, hearing an all too familiar voice right behind you. "Gojo Satoru. What do you want now?" You asked, already annoyed with him."Ah, but Y/N-san! Don't be like that! After all, I have good news for you!" At that you perked up. 

"Did he resurrect?!" You asked, getting overly excited."Nope, you would've noticed that" he said, grinning from ear to ear. 'Bastard'"You're right, I would have. So, what is it, dimwit?" you asked, as he whined."Why are you always so mean to me? What did I ever do?!" 

You looked at him with one of your 'are you serious' looks and began to explain to him: "You coaxed me, a curse, into helping you, a Jujutsu Sorcerer, with your stupid school work! You're a goddamn teacher, act like one!" You screamed, becoming extremely frustrated with the white-haired man. 

"Ah, come on, you know you have a soft spot for Megumi!" He teased, which only made you angrier. "I have a soft spot for children and teens in general, but-"You stopped talking the moment you felt it. The moment you felt him

Your eyes snapped to Gojo, and you both shared the same thought. "He's here" you said, and Gojo smirked. "Watch me make a fool of your lover, Y/N"he said and teleported both of you to the origin of the aura. 

. . . . . . . . . .

Alright! This was the main story-line for Crimson Red. as I've said in part one, I will make a sequel, so look forward to that! It won't be the next chapter, but I've got a few things planned...

Anyways, I hope you liked this story (of three fricking parts).

Thanks for reading :j