Homework - Yuuji Itadori

"So, what do we start with?" you asked, looking at the two boys sitting in front of you and placing your stuff on the table. Megumi sighed, laying his head on his books "I don't know. Everything is a hassle to deal with..." 

"Math it is" you said, sitting down next to Yuuji. He groaned "Why do we have to start with Math?! It's the most boring!" He gave you puppy dog eyes, and you pushed his face away."The sooner we deal with it, the sooner it'll be over. Now come on, I'll help you." You smiled at him and opened your book, also getting your earplugs out, since you could concentrate better with music. 

You started working on your assignments, helping Yuuji where you could, asking Megumi for help if both of you were having trouble with the same task.This continued for a while, until you got bored of doing homework.So you started watching Yuuji work. The faces he made when he had difficulties with a problem, or when he solved one, were so adorable. He also started taking glances at you, and every time your eyes met, you'd smile, and he'd smile back with his cute, cheeky grin. 

Eventually, both of you completely stopped working and just scribbled little messages on each other's papers. You didn't want to interrupt Megumi's workflow, but apparently you weren't as sneaky as you thought. Or you just didn't try to hide your dorky relationship behavior, whatever it was. 

Because. Megumi. Noticed. Everything. 

He noticed your glances, he noticed the scribbling on each other's papers, and he definitely noticed your giggling. Your very loud giggling. Poor Megumi. He couldn't focus at all. It was like you two forgot he was even there. 

"Sorry to interrupt your very obvious flirting," he started, getting out of his seat, "but I think I'm going to continue this in my room. Have fun..." And with that, he walked away.You looked over at Yuuji and cracked a smile "Oops?""Pfft- Oh my god! We weren't that loud, were we?!" Yuuji started to laugh. 

 "No, I don't think so... I hope. Maybe he's just grumpy because he doesn't have a partner?""Oh please" He waved his hands "Megumi isn't searching for a relationship right now. I think he was just annoyed we decided to flirt in front of him."You looked back to the door, that the raven-haired boy disappeared through. 

"I do feel bad though. We kind of... ruined his 'single in peace' rule, didn't we? After all, we promised not to flirt while he was there" you said. Yuuji put his hand on your shoulder "Hey, I'm sure it's fine. It was very obvious we wouldn't be able to keep that promise for long. Everyone knew that" he snickered.You smiled 

"Yeah, probably. Anyways" you stood up and packed your stuff together "the study group ended for today, so let's clean this up" He nodded in agreement and swooped up the books to carry them to your room. 

. . . . .

"Put the stuff on my desk" 

"Alright!" Yuuji did as told and then turned to you. "So, what now?" "I actually have no idea..." you looked around your room, in hopes you'd find something fun to do. 

There were board games, books, a console, and your laptop. Also, your homework, that you should probably finish, but you just completely forgot about that."Movie night?" you asked, and he smiled. "Movie night! I'm getting the popcorn!" and he was out of the door. 

You chuckled and got a movie ready, sitting down on the bed and waiting for the pink-haired boy to return.When he did, you both got comfortable on the sheets, with you sitting in his lap and his head on top of yours. 

"So, what exactly are we watching?" "Coco" he nodded, and you pressed play. Usually, both of you would get really invested in movies, but both of you knew this one already. You liked it though, so you agreed you'd watch it a second time. Since this was the case, you didn't really focus on the movie...

Not even 15 minutes in, and you were already whispering sweet little compliments to each other. Yuuji laid his face in the crook of your neck and started kissing it. 

"I love you" he said and kissed another spot on your skin. "I love you so much" 

You turned around in his lap and took his face in your hands, pressing a kiss to his lips. "I love you too"You both smiled at each other and fell backwards, so you were laying on the bed. The movie was just background noise now. All you could hear were the words both of you whispered to each other, and the ringing in your ears that you heard, every time you did this with him. 

You really enjoyed it.When the credits of the movie played, both yours and Yuuji's legs were tangled, your hand in his hair, as you stroked his pink locks. You pressed another kiss on his head and he sighed, pulling you closer. 

"We didn't finish our homework" you stated, and he just groaned. "Who cares? I'm sure Gojo won't mind it. Let's just sleep" You chuckled "You're cute when you're grumpy, do you know that?"He shifted, so he could look at you. "I'm not grumpy" he said, pouting. "Yeah, definitely not" you laughed, kissing him again. 

"You can sleep now if you want to. We'll take care of the rest tomorrow. Good night, Yuuji, I love you" 

"I love you too"