Pokemon - a crackfic

Finally! You're eleven now! Now you can set out to the world, with your own Pokémon, Togepi,which you named Yuuji. He's the cutest thing in the world, and makes you incredibly happy, every time you look at him. 

Not soon after you started your journey you also found a Shinx, which you named Megumi, for no particular reason. He's super cute, and him and Yuuji get along super well! 

 Reaching the first big city, you kick the first Gym Leader, Gojo Satoru, in the ass. He gave you the Fairy Badge and sent you to the next city, who's Gym Leader was Nanami Kento. But on the way there you stumbled upon a weird looking guy. 

He had blueish hair and was dressed like a hobo.When he made eye contact with you, he wanted to battle you. 

"Hobo Mahito blocks the way" 

But the Pokémon he was fighting with, looked completely deformed! "What the fuck did you do to this poor guy?!" You were completely shocked and convinced yourself to win this fight so you could help the poor thing. 

Mahito smiled sickly. "I just gave it a glow-up" Fighting him wasn't easy though. He used a lot of dirty tricks, and switched a lot, although his Pokémon looked more dead than alive. When you werejust about to give up, a wild Vulpix (Kanto vers.) jumped in the way and saved the day! 

You were able to beat Mahito and save the poor Pokémon. You've also made a new friend in Vulpix, and you named her Nobara. After the fight you rushed to the Pokémon Center to heal the Pokémon Mahito left behind. Turns out it was a Pidove. 

"Man, that guy really hurt you, huh?" You pet the bird's head. "How about you travel with me? How does that sound?" The pigeon like Pokémon chirped in agreement.And that was how you formed your own little team.

. . . . . . . . . .

 So, I haven't updated in a while, and chapters won't be coming any time soon. I just wanted to update something so I decided to make a dumb short crackfic. This idea existed since I saw the Junpei-Arc...

Anyways, I am working on new chapters! I've got more motivation now, so stay tuned!

My vacation was really nice, and I didn't expect to come back to 1K reads! Wow! Thanks :D It means a whole lot to me :j

So yeah, just a small update to let you know I'm still alive and working

- Taiyo