Wrong/Right - Sukuna Ryomen

It's Sukuna time!

Short Warning: Idk what I did with this, but it gets very horny towards the end (it is the whole time actually... horny thoughts lol), no pants are being pulled down though. Still, if you're not comfortable with it, then don't read this chapter :j

. . . . .

'To be or not be...' "AHHH this is so boring! Can't we read books like, I don't know, Percy Jackson? Why does it have to be Hamlet?" 

You were laying on your bed, letting the book that was in your hands  fall on your face. "Ouch" you groaned, sitting up. It was late evening, and next to Yuuji, who was taking a nap, all the other students were busy today, so you had no one to mess with. You stood up, stretching, and throwing the book on your desk. 

"Maybe Yuuji's awake now..." you mumbled, opening the door, and heading to the pink-haired boy's room. You knocked on the door, waiting a few seconds and sighing, when no one answered. You turned to walk back to your room when you heard shuffling. "Yuuji? You awake?" you looked at the door, expecting to see your friend, but instead you were looking at... Yuuji with tattoos? 

'Wait a dang minute-' You panicked, launching yourself forward to punch Sukuna on instinct, but he stepped to the side, and you landed on the floor. You scurried off the ground and got into a fighting position, hearing him sigh. Not a second later, you were on your knees, looking at the ground. 

"What the-" "You're talking to a king, so shut up and bow." He said, his voice sending chills down your spine. 'I've heard lots about him from Gojo and Yuuji, but seeing him in front of you hits different

"Rude, but ok" you said, pissing him off. "Rude?! I could cut your head of right now!" He threatened and you just shrugged. "Go on, I don't care. 'M gonna die anyways" you smiled, smugly sticking your tongue out at him. "But if you did, it'd probably be a hassle for you."

He clicked his tongue "You're annoying. But you're also right, which doesn't make it better, if I'm honest." You stood up, looking at him. 'His stature is great... wonder if he's well built' "What are you staring at?" he interrupted your very horny thought process and moved to sit on the bed.

"Stop, it's pissing me off" You chuckled "Nope"

 "You're really asking for it, eh?" 

"Maybe? Who knows? Only me I guess." You said, walking to Yuuji's desk and sitting down on the rolling chair, your arms on the backrest, facing Sukuna. "The King of Curses, huh? You look normal to me. Well, aside from your second pair of eyes and your tattoos." He shot you a glare.

 "Give me one reason not to kill you right now." He said. "I really don't know dude, but like I said, I don't care. I'm gonna die anyways, way earlier than my mom probably!" you shrugged and put your chin on your arms. "Maybe because you like the entertainment?" 

"If entertainment means insulting me, I sure as hell do not!" "Sheesh, dude. Sorry. But seriously, you have another form, right? I was kind of expecting four arms or something..."He looked startled. You cocked a brow "What?" 

"Was that a guess, or did you know of my true form?" He asked and you jumped up in excitement. "Oh my god, are you for real?! You have four arms?!" He was baffled.

Why were you not scared of him? Or at least intimidated. But most of all, why did he not kill you yet? 

"I do, yes" he said and got off the bed, moving to you. He grabbed your jaw and looked at your face for any signs of fear. Nothing. "Uhm... I know you're the King of Curses and all, but do you mind letting go of me? Personal Space" you said, waiting for him to move. 

'I do wanna know where this is going

He hummed in thought "No." ... "What?" He chuckled, "I said no, did you not understand that?" You huffed, squinting your eyes at him. "I did understand you. But this is kind of awkward... Also, now that I think about it, how did you even get control of Yuuji's body? I thought-" 

"Long story short," he cut you off "I was bored and wanted to take a look around since no one was here, but then you came. I don't know why the brat hasn't taken over again yet. Maybe he's still sleeping, maybe it's because you are here. How would I know?" 

"Oh, alright..." you said, grabbing his arm. "You know... I usually don't do this, but the position we're in is very sexual. And I really don't know why, but I'm getting a lot of tension from you" you stated, without stuttering once. "What? What the hell are you implying?" He asked. 

"What am I implying?" you said, leaning towards him. "I'm just saying, I'm bored and stupidly horny right now, and the way you're grabbing my face isn't making anything better." "And?" he questioned, raising one of his brows. He let go of your jaw to grab your waist. "You know, no one ever tried to seduce me before. Everyone either screams for their life or tries to fight me" he said.

"Really? How come, you're frustratingly hot." He chuckled. "Why the hell are you doing this? You know as well as me that this is 'fucked up and wrong'" he leaned in closer, his nose touching yours now. You could feel his warm breath on your face. 

"If it is, then why does it feel right when I do this?" And you closed the space between you two, pressing your lips on his. You didn't know what the fuck was going on, or why you were doing this. You just met him and this was Sukuna Ryomen, the King of Curses

 But you were enjoying yourself, for some strange reason, and you were alone, so no one could stop you. He pulled away and started attacking your neck, sucking on it. 'That will definitely leave marks' you thought, but clung onto him, nonetheless. 

 "Why are you humoring me?" you asked. He leaned to whisper in you ear, sending a wave of shivers down your spine. "Why not? I'm in the mood." 'Cocky bastard' "Alright then, let's make a deal. You and me, tonight. Nothing more, nothing less. Just a one-night stand." 

He chuckled and leaned in again "Alright"

. . . . .

PS: Omg thanks for 100 reads!!! I appreciate it a lot and am glad to know you can enjoy these :D