Clothing Thieves - Megumi and Yuuji

"Y/N I have a question for you." 

You were lounging in your room, Megumi sat at your desk, reading some book, and Yuuji laid next to you, cuddling your side. It was a normal school day and you three wanted to relax together. You sat in comfortable silence, until Nobara crashed your 'boyfriend-time' (as in you hanging out with your two boyfriends). 

You looked up at her, raising an eyebrow. "Ok? Ask away" Next to you, Yuuji, who fell asleep not so long ago, stirred awake and rubbed his eyes. "Mornin'" he groaned, and you smiled down at him, patting his head. 

"Alright," Nobara continued, "I wanted to ask this for a while now, because it's been happening a lot lately..." "Just get to the point, Kugisaki" Megumi spoke, lifting his gaze to look at her, not wasting a second to get back to his story, though. 

"Yeah, ok. Y/N, do you know that these two idiots have been wearing your clothes, since... I don't know, January?" You snorted and Yuuji sat up to rub his eyes, sending Nobara a curious look. "What do you mean?" "Don't play dumb with me Yuuji, you're literally wearing one of their shirts right now" 

The strawberry-blonde looked down at his clothes, blushing slightly and breathing out a small "Oh" as he realized that she was right. "You didn't even notice?" You asked and chuckled at his cute expression. Megumi just snorted, listening to your conversation. "Don't you laugh at Yuuji! You're also wearing Y/N's stuff!" Nobara said, receiving a shrug from his shoulders. 

"To answer your question: Yes, I am well aware they wear my clothes. As you can see, they don't even care if I see them do this. In fact, Strawberry Shortcake and Bookworm over there just barge into my room sometimes, only to steal my shirts or hoodies right in front of me. "You sent both boys 'judging' glances. They knew you weren't angry though; you had a wide smile on your face, that you just couldn't keep away. 

Yuuji hugged you and hid his face in your shoulder. "We always cuddle with you afterwards, so don't pin all the blame on us." "You also said, that if we needed anything from your room, we could take it" Megumi argued, looking at you, as if he was trying to win an actual argument. 

"Yes, I know. I'm just kidding" you laughed and put an arm around Yuuji. "I can't take you guys. You're way too sappy." Nobara turned around to leave. "Wait! I have stories I can tell!" After saying that, everybody turned to look at you. The boys in fear of their own embarrassment and Nobara to listen, eager to see them suffer. Your stories were always a good way to keep her entertained, especially if someone was exposed. 

 And this subject just called for spilled secrets. 

She sat down on the floor after closing the door. "I'm all ears" she added, and you chuckled, getting comfortable on your bed, so you could tell her better. "Please no" Yuuji said, but it was already too late. Even Megumi has accepted defeat as he sunk into the mattress on your bed as well. 

"Oh, come on. It's not that embarrassing!" 

Your POV (you're telling the story now) 

It was a day in January. The three of us had just started dating, but we began to get comfortable around each other very fast. That particular day was colder than the others, and it was late evening, so it was freezing outside. I had just arrived at the dorms after a grocery run, since we were low on food, and after putting everything in its rightful place, I made my way to my room, so I could change.