Flowers - Yuta Okkotsu

AHHHHHH! I'M NOT DEAD I PROMISE!

I just had a huge writing block. But school has started again, and maybe that will motivate me. Idk how it did last time, but I think I am a lot more productive when I'm under pressure.

Anyways! Yuta my precious boy! This is a modern AU, or well, more like an AU where there's no Jujutsu Sorcerers.

Enjoy! :D

. . . . . . . . . . 

"Yuta! Come here, there's like a hundred zombies!" You shouted into your microphone, your index finger slamming onto your mouse at such a fast rate, that some people would wonder why it wasn't broken yet. 

"Alright, alright. Where are you?" Yuta's voice rang from your headset. You were currently in a call with him, simultaneously playing Minecraft together. You were online friends, but you figured out that both of you lived in Tokyo. 

"I'm upstairs!" You screeched, your voice cracking halfway through your sentence. "Upstairs? Where's upstairs, Y/N?" He chuckled, and you groaned in annoyance. Him taking everything you say seriously as a joke got on your nerves from time to time, but soon you could see his character on your screen. 

"Your knight is here to save you!" He swooped in with his diamond sword and took out the whole horde of monsters following you. You thanked him with a silent laugh. 

"Why didn't you deal with them yourself?" You hit his character and turned to walk to your shared box of wood you called a house. He built it, because if you did, it would look ten times better. "Um, because I was on like, two hearts? And I have 21 levels?? Ever thought of that, Yu?"

 "Sorry for asking" he laughed, and you dropped the subject. "Anyways, what were you doing that was so important? Also, where are all our sticks? I need a new axe." 

"Sticks are in our wood chest. And if you come outside to the garden, you'll know what I was doing" You rolled your eyes at his secrecy, but you didn't question him further. You've known Yuta for a bit longer than two years now, and knew he liked surprises. It was one of the many things you found were charming in him. 

"Of course..." Finding the sticks you made an axe, then put all your newfound loot in a random chest to sort away later and went outside as Yuta had asked. The garden was the prettiest part of you whole base; at least you thought so. It had rose bushes, a tree, and a bench where you could 'hypothetically' (if this wasn't a game) sit. 

"Alright, I'm here. Now what did you do?" Turning the corner of the block hut, you saw Yuta, standing in a field of flowers. Tulips, roses, cornflowers, everything. You managed to breath out a small "wow" and walked towards your friend, who was awfully silent. 

"Where... where did you find a flower biome?" "Oh, I just traveled a bit when you went offline yesterday... and I found these." He hit a grass block, as if he wanted to point at a flower. 'Cute'"That's so sweet of you. Thanks, Yuta" you went to sit down on the bench you built and waited for him to sit down next to you. He walked over, but before he sat down, he threw something at you. 

"It's a sunflower... When I saw them, I had to think about you, because you're just as bright and beautiful as them." 

Immediately you felt your face growing warmer. You felt like he could kill you at any moment, he was just so adorable. 

"Yuta... Stop, you're way too sappy" you chuckled, trying to mask the embarrassment in your voice. The raven-haired boy on the other end of the screen laughed, running away from your character in game. "Sorry! But that's just what I think!" 

"You think I'm beautiful, then?" 

The call was silent for a good 30 seconds. You didn't know if you overstepped his boundaries this time, so you went to say something, but Yuta was faster. But you couldn't understand what he said, since he was way too silent. "What?" 

"I do think you're beautiful, Y/N" 

You felt like flying. Yuta, the boy you've met online two years ago, the boy you developed feelings for, thought you were beautiful. You basically squealed of happiness, soon realizing you weren't alone, like all the other times when you laid on your bed and texted him.

"Um, I mean- Cool, yes cool" Failing miserably to cover up your excitement, you stopped talking and just waited for your friend to say anything else. He didn't though. 

After a few minutes of silence, you cleared your throat: "So um, nice day today, isn't it?""Pfft- Are you serious?" Yuta chuckled "You won't get away from this, Y/N. I wanted to tell you that for a while and-" 

"Just shut up for a minute, ok? Are you telling me you like me?" Silence. "You can talk again, thank you" "Yes... Yes, I like you" You bit your lip. Yuta liked you. Like, literally like-liked you. 

 "I like you too" 

"You better!" he joked. At that you ran to his character in-game and gave him a punch. "You idiot!" "Help! This is how I'm treated!" he cried, over-exaggerating.

 . . . . . 

The days after that were spent trying to figure out how to meet in real life. Both of you have been talking about it for a while, but now more than ever did you want to meet Yuta in person. He was your boyfriend now, after all. 

So instead of playing games, you looked for train tickets and compared schedules, to find the perfect time for a visit. And you found a date pretty fast. So, about two weeks later, you stood at the train station, waiting impatiently for the moving hunk of metal to drive onto the platform.

 When everyone boarded you immediately spotted and ran towards him. "YUTA!!!" He turned to you with a surprised smile on his face, almost falling over when you trapped him in a bone-crushing hug. 

"Hey, it's nice to finally see you in person" he chuckled, taking your hands in his and looking into your eyes. "Now I can finally do this..." and he kissed you. 

Bonus: Meeting his best friend 

"So you're Y/N? Nice to finally meet you" The short girl held her hand up for you to shake, which you did. "You know, I heard a lot about you. Yuta can't shut up about you." 

"Rika, please don't-" She shushed your boyfriend, pulling you away from him. The she leaned closer to you, having to stretch, since you were a few inches taller than her. "If you hurt him, I won't hesitate to hurt you, so you better treat Yu right, got that?" 

You chuckled, removing her arm, that she put around your shoulder before, and turned to her. "Don't worry, I'm going to take good care of him."