You're not getting rid of me - Toji Fushiguro

Haha, alright. This is something I wrote for a dear friend of mine, who begged me for Toji's big Badonkas. And it got out of hand lol

Warning: Mention of killing... and in the end it will get super spicy (it actually is spicy the whole time but the end is even worse). No pants are being pulled, the "no straight-out smut policy" is still here, but yeah I think I went overboard and it is mentioned, so I'll put a warning when the spicy part starts and when it ends.

Read at your own risk, I guess? I warned you! Anyways, have fun reading!

. . . . .

The sky was clouded by city smoke. The lights of Tokyo polluted the dark curtain above your head, so even if you wanted to see the stars, you couldn't.So instead, you were walking around the streets, looking for shelter for the night. 

After a while, you spotted an alleyway that seemed clean enough to rest in for a bit. Hurrying over, you see a figure leaning on one side of the small passage. You didn't think much of it since you've dealt with muggers and people like that before and went to sit down in front of them. 

Taking a closer look, you could make out that the person was a man. A man with incredibly thick arms. From what you could see, that wasn't the only big part of his body. You blushed at the thought, scolding yourself for thinking that way about a total stranger. Where was your decency?

 "What do you want?" you jolted in surprise. "I can feel you staring at me, so what do you want?" he asked with his incredibly low voice. You couldn't muster up an answer because, well, you didn't want anything from him. You were basically just checking him out, while getting shelter in this alley. 

What were you supposed to tell him? 'Oh, I was just searching for a place to stay for tonight, and then found this alley with you also inside, and I've been checking you out since I got here!'

 "What?" 

Your eyes widened. "Fuck, did I say that out loud? I meant- "you frantically waved your arms around, trying to explain your fatal slip up, hearing him scoff. "I don't have time to deal with this shit." He turned to leave. 

"Shit" you face palmed and sighed, slouching against the wall. "Why can't I just keep my mouth shut? He was so hot too!" You looked at the wall in front of you, contemplating if you should run after him. Why? Because he was an obvious snacc and you wouldn't let him slip away that easily.

 So, you jumped to your feet, rushing out on the street and spotting those very fine arms."Hey! Wait!" you caught up to him, he didn't even acknowledge you. "I'm Y/N, what's your name?" you smiled, ignoring the stares people were giving you. 

He just kept walking, continuing to ignore you, while you kept pestering him with questions. Eventually you reached a secluded area, where he pulled out a gun, making you stop talking."Hey... what are you doing?" you backed away from him as he aimed at you. "I'm getting rid of your annoying ass" 

You gulped, your whole body shivering. But you swallowed your pride, squeaking out one last question: "Can I at least know what your name is, if you're going to kill me?" 

"My name is Fushiguro Toji" 

. . . . .

He groaned, sitting up and rubbing his head. "What the fuck happened?"Standing up, Toji tried to remember how he ended up in this situation.'Oh, right... That bastard killed me' He looked around, confused as to why he was still, well, there.