Coping with Moping - Megumi Fushiguro

„Megumi, please open the door!" You knocked on the wooden door of his room. "You know we're sorry!" You whined. 

"No, go away!" You pressed your forehead against the door and sighed. "Please? I know you're mad, but we were just joking!" "I don't care leave me alone!" You let your shoulders fall and turned to leave, heading to the kitchen. 

"And?" Yuuji, who was sitting at the table and was playing UNO with Nobara, asked."Ah, nothing! He's super mad!" You frowned, Yuuji mimicking your expression. 

 "Just give him time, he'll calm down soon. For now, play another round with us!" Nobara said, pointing to the seat next to her. "Yeah! It's no fun playing with only two people." The pink-haired boy added, and you sighed. 

"Alright, but after that round, I'll check up on him again..." "Deal!" Both of your friends cheered, and Nobara began to shuffle. 

. . . . .

"O.K.! Another win for Nobara!" said girl cheered and you and Yuuji just scrunched your faces together. "I want a rematch!" He said, but you stood up, making your friends look at you. 

 "I'll pass. I'm going to check up on Megs now, have fun you two!" you waved them, hearing them complain, but making your way to your boyfriend's room anyways. 

"Megumi?" You knocked on the door and waited a minute. Silence. "Hey... Are you feeling up to talk to me again?" Still silence. You sighed and continued: "I'm sorry. The others are too. You know we didn't mean to hurt your feelings. We were just teasing you..." 

You slid down the door to sit on the floor. "Y'know, you look really cute when you're flustered..." You perked up when you heard shuffling behind the door. Then Megumi spoke up. "I do?" 

"Yeah, you do." You smiled, leaning the back of your head on the door. "But you always look cute, so I guess that doesn't really make a difference." He scoffed: "You're just saying that" "'m not. But I'll admit, I am biased. After all, you're my boyfriend!" 

He chuckled, sighing, and opening the door, making you fall on your back. "Hey" You smiled up at him. "Hey" he stared at you, a bit perplexed. "Want to get off the ground now?" You laughed, making grabby hands, so he'd pull you up, which he did. You closed the door behind you, while he went to sit down on his bed. 

"Are you feeling better now?" you sat down beside him, leaning on your arms while you looked at him. "Yeah. Well, I calmed down a bit." "Can I do something to make you feel better?" you asked.

He nodded, looking away from you, to hide his reddening face. "I can see your ears, dummy. They're super red!" you chuckled. "They're not!" He argued. 

"Are too! What do you want?" you asked, knowing damn well what he wanted. Megumi turned back to look at you, pouting and mumbling something. "I can't hear you" you hummed, grinning from ear to ear. "You'll have to speak louder" 

He huffed "You're starting to get annoying, maybe I should throw you out again" "WAIT NO I'M SORRY MEGS PLEASE DON'T" you panicked, latching onto the raven-haired boy. "Come here, I'll give you two!" 

He chuckled pulling you into his lap. "Alright, go on then" He smiled, waiting for you to make your move. Now it was your turn getting embarrassed. You usually were the brave one in your relationship, because Megumi only ever showed affection when you were in private, and even then, he was never this straight forward. 

"When did you get so bold?" you teased. "Hm? What do you mean? I'm always like this" he smiled, leaning in. "Oh, really? Last time I checked, you were too shy to tell me you even wanted a kiss" 

He huffed once again, for what felt like the hundredth time that day. "Just shut up and kiss me, idiot" "Gladly." You smiled and kissed him. When you pulled away you leaned your forehead on his and looked at him. 

 "You feeling better now?" "Yeah, thanks. But if I remember correctly, you said you'd give me two kisses." "Did I now?" you asked, leaning in without waiting for an answer. You were glad you were with him. 

After a while of just enjoying each other's company, you leaned your head on Megumi's shoulder, taking in his scent. He smelled like mint and pines. "You know, we haven't been together like this for a while," he said. "Since we've been busy with work and all..." 

You didn't need to know what else he had to say. Pushing down his shirt, you started peppering gentle kisses on his shoulder, slowly moving to his ear. You felt him shiver under your lips, holding you tighter. 

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?" you asked, amused by his need for affection. "I can't say I'm not, after all I 'asked' you to do this." He answered, and you didn't need to see his face to know he was blushing a deep shade of red. 

"You're so cute when you're flustered. It's such a shame we can't do this more often." You sighed, continuing your kissing spree. You didn't realize it, but at some point, you laid down, tangling your legs with his and cradling his head in your arms. 

"I love you, Megs" you whispered, quiet enough for only him to hear, even though you were alone. 

He smiled, cuddling closer to you, if that was even possible."I love you too" 

. . . . .

Bonus: >The next morning< 

You woke up to silent snickering. Your eyes snapped open, and you didn't even need to look to the door to know Nobara was standing there. You grabbed a pillow and hauled it over to the now squeaking girl. 

When you and Megumi went to get food that morning, you both got a notification. Nobara sent a picture of you and Megumi laying together, legs entangled and sleeping peacefully next to each other, in the group chat. 

Nobara: 'You're welcome, sleepyheads!'