Foreign dream part 2

By Hikarasaki

Aecha L'Écuyer, young choreographer at BigHit entertainment lives a good life with Jung Hoseok, rapper and me... More

Chapter 197
Chapter 198
Chapter 199
Chapter 200
Chapter 201
Chapter 202
Chapter 203
Chapter 204
Chapter 205
Chapter 206
Chapter 207
Chapter 208
Chapter 209
Chapter 210
Chapter 211
Chapter 212
Chapter 213
Chapter 214
Chapter 215
Chapter 216
Chapter 217
Chapter 218
Chapter 219
Chapter 220
Chapter 221
Chapter 222
Chapter 223
Chapter 224
Chapter 225
Chapter 226
Chapter 227
Chaoter 228
Chapter 229
Chapter 230
Chapter 231
Chapter 232
Chapter 233
Chapter 234
Chapter 235
Chapter 236
Chapter 237
Chapter 238
Chapter 239
Chapter 240
Chapter 241
Chapter 242
Chapter 243
Chapter 244
Chapter 245
Chapter 246
Chapter 247
Chapter 248
Chapter 249
Chapter 250
Chapter 251
Chapter 252
Chapter 253
Chapter 254
Chapter 255
Chapter 257
Chapter 258
Chapter 259
Chapter 260
Chapter 261
Chapter 262
Chapter 263
Chapter 264
Chapter 265
Chapter 266
Chapter 267
Chapter 268
Chapter 269
Chapter 270
Chapter 271
Chapter 272
Chapter 273
Chapter 274
Chapter 275
Chapter 276
Chapter 277
Chapter 278
Chapter 279
Chapter 280
Chapter 281
Chapter 282
Chapter 283
Chapter 284
Chapter 285
Chapter 286
Chapter 287
Chapter 288
Chapter 289
Chapter 290
Chapter 291
Chapter 292
Chapter 293
Chapter 294
Chapter 295
Chapter 296
Chapter 297
Chapter 298
Chapter 299
Chapter 300
Chapter 301
Chapter 302
Chapter 303
Chapter 304
Chapter 305
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Thanks

Chapter 256

12 1 0
By Hikarasaki

Hoseok's P.O.V.
"There's a dance competition right now?" I frowned in surprise of her remark.

She nodded, eager. "Yeah! It's called Hit the floor. We could watch it today before we leave for Quebec city. What do you think?"

We could see new talents! I don't see why we shouldn't. "Sure, Angel! Let's go watch that."
.
.
.
After we bought the tickets, we sat down and waited for it to start. My wife had stars in her eyes. She loved dance competitions. I layed my hand over hers. "Missing the thrill of competitions?"

She didn't deny, but it wasn't her answer. "Look at that stage, the hot and bright lights, the fans hidden on the sides to cool it down, the shiny black surface... I want to dance on it again. Not just as a last practice for groups."

Last time she had done this was at Taemin-ssi's tour. It had been 6 months already since all of her insane stage performances with him and Kibum-ssi. She did dance for award shows, but it was a one time thing. Spectacular, yet once the number was over, she wouldn't step back on it for the rest of the show. "You miss doing tours?"

She clarified. "I wanna be on stage more than 3 minutes. The tour gave me that, but that won't be feasible for a while."

I had to agree, but I new she missed performing. "About Halsey's song-"

She interrupted. "Shh Hobi, it's starting."

Aecha's P.O.V.
Man did they have talent!

https://youtu.be/adLN0eFU6QY

https://youtu.be/xmXXwcYI3a8

https://youtu.be/0CT31uOidI8

This went on for hours! Unfortunately, we couldn't stay until the end, we had somewhere else to be. We'd rented a car. Once our things in, the good old debate started. "I'm driving."

He argued. "What do you mean you're driving? I am!"

"I know the road, I have it on my GPS."

"And I can follow it! Gimme that!" He assured, taking the keys.

I got in on the passenger side. "I'm driving on the way back then."

A tiny smirk. "We'll see about that."

Hoseok, I swear...
.
.
.
It took us 3 hours to get there, which was decent. By the time we arrived, we had worked up quite an appetite. "Let's put our things in our room and see what we can get our hands on!"

Quebec city was gorgeous.

There were so many little shops! We bought a couple of things to give back home... And for us of course! Let's just say that child would be cutely dressed. We almost forgot we were hungry. Almost! "Hoseok, can you decide on a place now? We passed by 15 restaurants."

He glanced at his watch. "We can make our way up there."

I was so confused. "Up there where?" His grin gave it away. "You planned something did you?"

It grew wider. "I did. We gotta get changed first." The look on my face made him add details. "We gotta look a bit more classy than shorts and a tee, Love."

Love? That was new. I liked it! "Guess I'll have to follow you and trust you Sunshine." I took his hand. "Will you tell me where we go?"

He kissed my cheek. "Gotta trust me on this."
.
.
.
So... We got dressed.

Did I forget to say he got me this on Valentine's day? That dress was beautiful! I paired it with simple eyeliner and lipgloss as makeup. I tied a part of my hair up, leaving some strands dangle in the front. I was putting my heels on when my man came out of the bathroom. "Ready to go?-" He took a better look. "Is that what I got you?"

I smiled. "It is, I figured it'd be a good occasion to wear it."

He pulled me in for a kiss. "Great timing indeed."

Wait a second.. "Don't move." I fixed his collar. "Now it's fine."

He took a step back. "Decent?"

"More than decent." I saw him look at the time again. "Will you finally reveal where we are eating?"

He did when we left the room. "Downstairs." What? "You kept talking about how amazing this castle is and how the restaurant has great reviews aaand has a unique ambiance. We agreed to stay here for our time here and I thought I'd surprise you with dinner."

"You mean... We are eating in Château Frontenac? Really?! For real?" I was thrilled!

He laughed at my reaction. "Really really! It is a gorgeous place."

We entered the restaurant by the bar.

They took our names for the reservation. "You reserved with your name?" We usually used mine if we wanted to be let alone at other places.

He wrapped his arm around my waist. "It's a time I wouldn't mind special treatment. Especially if it gives us a better time. Besides, I don't think many at this fancy place would know me by name Angel."

That was so sweet. "You'd be surprised. I reserved a nice place in Paris during the week I was there once. Believe it or not, I was recognized. It was nice. I got a dessert on the house. They were very kind."

"Oh! Was it the place you made a post about? It looked so good! I'm sure they were glad you did that."

I nodded. "They did! They were very professional too, good service, no disturbances. I had a great time."

The hostess came back. "Mr. Jung, Mrs. Jung, please follow me to your table."

It was so fancy. More than that Paris place. It was out of fantasy books. The decor was ethereal. I was lost in my own mind observing the place. "It's so pretty.. we truly are here are we? I'm not dreaming."

He held my hand and kissed the top of my hand. "We are. It is real." He tried to catch my gaze. "You're okay, beautiful?"

I did my best not to tear up. I was in the city my parents met, where they loved to travel to. I was in the place my mother dreamed to be in. The place I wanted to see before I left this world. This was my heritage. In all it's beauty and horror. I was here. He took me there. "I.. I am.." Another look around. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"You're very welcome, Love." He handed me the menu with his empty hand. "How about we choose something to drink so we can drink to that?"

Alcohol? I wouldn't get pleaded. "Yes please!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 3.6K 73
At one point in our lives, we all have to go on a long journey to figure out who we truly are and to find ourselves. ∙・•・•∙・•✿•・∙•・•・∙ Park Jimin is...
424 23 10
Hoseok and Ara grew up together. They lived on the same street for as long as either could remember. Their parents constantly brought up that the two...
108K 12.3K 30
Where Hoseok has suffered a lot in his home town and has ran away to run away from the pain, suffering and his once best friend - Kim Taehyung. What...
HIM By seph

Poetry

1.1K 223 63
a recollection of all those times they spent just loving one another hoseok © SACCHARINEYKH