Dared Love

By unf_onedirection

Marissa is a 17 year old girl who has been crushing on Zayn Malik since the eighth grade. Zayn was already da... More

Dared Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

1.1K 17 1
By unf_onedirection

** 2 years later update**

When i got home I told Amanda everything that happened. I also told my family. They were all pissed at the fact of Zayn using me.Mostly my dad and Angela. My dad is very protective with any guy I come in contact with. He never wants for that to happen to any of us.My mom comforted me every single time and was there when i needed anything. My brother felt bad about what Zayn did and asked me if he should stop seeing Waliyha too. I told him of course not, just because Zayn did that to me doesn't mean it will affect how they feel for each other. Wether I was with Zayn or not I still supported them two. Speaking of Zayn, his family was disappointed by his actions but forgave him. He knew it was wrong and tried to apologize by, text, calls, emails, twitter, pretty much anything used for contact. I changed my number and ignored his apologies and his presence. Chris knew but not from the start, he told me how he didn't want to get involved, and he wanted Zayn to tell me directly. I couldn't be mad at him, he did nothing wrong. I always wanted to go to prom with Zayn but that changed. Instead of going with him i went with Chris and Angela went with one of his friends. It was a night to remember with my best friends. My Angela is the best! She comforted me every single time. When she found out I think she was the most pissed. She cursed multiple times and even said she'd hit him in the balls. She hugged me and said comforting words to cheer me up. Ever since, she has also been protective with guys. I have the bestest friend ever! On that night I was loved by those who comforted me, not by the one who I thought I loved. I cried at night frequently but soon stopped after Angela hugged me. I still visit the Malik's. I did say I would keep in touch didn't I? Zayn not being there made it better. Where was he? Oh yea after that day, a little later he auditioned for the xfactor. Good thing he wasn't at prom, that would of been awkward.He didn't make it as a solo artist but instead was put in a group. They came in 3rd placed but were later signed by Simon Cowell. They have become a big sensation in the world known as One Direction. So since he's busy traveling around the world I go visit sometimes. When I go over I pretend like nothing happened and just be myself around them. It feels normal I guess. Angela and I moved out when we graduated to be closer to the university. She was studying cosmetology and fashion design. I was studying psychology. We said goodbye to my parents but promised to visit since it was just 30 minutes away. I've met new people and made new friends. Everything was nice. Life's been good or so I thought.

Marissa's pov: "Great, now look at that stool", Lisa the photographer said. I was currently doing a photo shoot.

*Flashback* One day Angela and I were at the mall and some lady kept looking at me. I shrugged it off and continued to shop. When we got out of the store I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the lady. "Hello, my name is Lisa what's yours?", she asked. "I'm Marissa and this is my friend Angela", I said as we shook hands. "I'm a photographer for "WOW" magazine and when I saw you I thought you'd be the perfect model. I was wondering if you'd like to be in my photo shoot?" Wow, "WOW" magazine is very famous here I thought. "Ummm I don't know I'm not really model material." "Come on Marissa this is an opportunity to give you a new experience", Angela said. I gulped. "Um I guess your right, but on one condition", I said. "What would it be?", Lisa asked. "If Angela does my look." "Agreed, I'll see you at the photo shoot on Thursday at 2. If you have any questions, give me a call", she said as she handed me her card.

Back to Marissa's pov: "I need a make up artist", a coworker said coming in. I looked at Angela and nodded for her to go. She went. Minutes later Lisa said something that made me laugh uncontrollably. "Perfect", she said.

I kept laughing and heard voices nearby. "Wow", one said. "She's hot", another said. "Zayn close your mouth" "Imma get her number" and then she's beautiful" The comments made me laugh even more. "Okay Marissa this Is the last pose, show your gorgeous smile. Some clicks later and she said "we're finished , you can go change and come back here afterwards, I want to talk to you." "Okay", I said. I saw people move around behind her. Oh gosh and I did hear some one say "Zayn close your mouth." Lisa went back to where she was. I looked closer at the people she was taking pictures. Yep Zayn was there.

I quickly went to the dressing room luckily Angela was there. I hugged her and cried ," he's here." "I know hun, him and his band mates didn't have their stylist here so they asked me to be their stylist. Zayn was the first one I helped, it was better so that way I'd get him over with. He tried starting a conversation but I ignored him and focused on the work I had to do. The rest of the boys talked to me and they are really sweet. I finished and I'm waiting in here. A worker told me their stylist was in traffic and when she's out of traffic she would like to talk to me." I wiped away my tears. After she said that the boys walked in. I was about to leave but Angela said, "wait you forgot to see this. Sorry Zayn but this is what you get", she said kicking him in the balls. He immediately fell to the ground and was grabbing it. He started to groan. "What was that for?", Niall asked. "Long story boys", she said. I was shocked but I knew he deserve it. I hugged Angela and whispered thanks. I left the room and went with Lisa.

"Marissa, thank you so much for being a model today, you are so wonderful", she said.

"Awwww thank you Lisa, if it wasn't for you I don't think I'd be here now."

"Well my staff and I agreed that you are going to be a big star, and we would like to offer you a modeling job."

"Wow, this is a big deal."

"It is."

"I now started to like modeling, but I don't think I would continue .I just wanted a shot at it. I'm sorry Lisa but I'm going to say no."

She sighed. "Well it was nice working with an amazing girl like you."

"Same here", i said. As we hugged she said," the magazine is going to be a big hit with you and One Direction. "Hopefully",I said. I stood near the dressing room waiting for Angela to get out.

Angela's pov: The boys helped Zayn up and he was recovering. The door opened and a lady walked in. "Hi Lou", the boys said. "Hey boys", she said as she went to hug them. While hugging them she was looking at them well looked more like inspecting them. After she finished looking at them she told them to change. They left leaving Lou and I alone. "Hi I'm Lou." "Hi I'm Angela." "Angela were you the one who styled the boys?" "Yes ma'am." "Wow, I'm impressed of what you've done. You have talent."

"Thank you", I said. "I've been looking for a co-stylist to help me with the boys while on tour. Would you like to be that person?", she asked. I was shocked. One Direction's stylist offered me a job. "Wow, thank you so much. Yes I would like to be that person you're looking for." "Great, we are going on tour next week. Here give me your number." We exchanged numbers. "I'll be the person under one condition", I said. "What would it be love?", she asked.

"My..................."

"My best friend has to tag along." She stood there thinking. "Deal", she finally said. "Lou help me,these suspenders wont come off", I assume Louis said since he was the only one wearing them. "Coming Louis", Lou said. I was right. "We'll Angela it was nice meeting you. I'll see you and your best friend next week", she said. "It was nice seeing you too! See you then", I said. She went to Louis and I headed to the door. When I opened the door. "What was that for?", a voice whispered. I perfectly knew whose it was. "For breaking my best friend's heart Zayn", I said without turning around. I walked out and closed the door.

Marissa's pov: "How did it go?", I asked. "It went really good, she was impressed with my work and would like to see me again." "Congrats Angie", I said giving her a hug. "Thanks", she said. "Anytime, lets go home." We said goodbye and thanked the staff for having us. We walked out the door and hopped in the car.

We pulled up on our flat and I immediately went to go take a shower wanting the makeup and glitter off my body. When I got out I went to my room and my phone lit up, which meant I had a text. I opened it and it said:

From Waliyha: Hey, could you come over today?

Today? I froze. What if Zayn was there? I bit my lip. What if he wasn't. I really hoped he wasn't.

Me: sure

Waliyha: great, I'll see you later :)

Me: See you then :)

I changed into skinny jeans and a simple white top with white converse and put my hair in a ponytail once it was dry. I got out of my room and went in the living room where Angela was. "Where are you going?",she asked. "I'm going to the Malik's house", I said. "Are you going to be alright?" she asked. "Hopefully", i said. She stood up and hugged me and said,"good luck, and if you have any troubles with you know who, just call me." I laughed and said,"Thanks Angie." I got my phone went to go get the keys and left the flat.On my way I crossed my fingers and hoped he wasn't there. I pulled up in the driveway. No new car here. "Yes, Zayn's not here", I cheered. I got out out of the car and knocked. The door opened revealing a tall person. I looked up to see Zayn. "Hey", he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 180 19
Zayn Malk wasn't always a pop star. He wasn't always surrounded by girls ready to do anything for him. There was once just one. Jess grew up with h...
80.4K 1.3K 40
What will Lindsay, the girl who models for a living, do when she meets the one and only Zayn Malik from One Direction? All for publicity, the eightee...
16.8K 615 18
Niall is a 17 year old kid. He enjoyed his music and espicially his art. He is devastated to find out that his art teacher has left, but, will he enj...
2.2K 233 48
Ellie Christiansan is an eighteen year old girl who moved to London with her friends. Then she meets some, interesting people in an, interesting way...