SOMBER MOANS (Taekook Story) โœ“

By taesluvkoo

By Marrying a Complete Stranger, what Jungkook is expecting.. A beautiful life with all Giggles and Happiness... More

Introduction
Wedding Bells
Dancing With You
First Night with you
Am i going to lose my virginity?
That's all Am I to you?
Time to Kill the Bitches
He is My Husband
He's Mine
Lilith
Let Me Hold You
I'll protect You
Mission: Saving My Husband
Let's find the truth
I'm sorry
My Husband Is Innocent
Let Me Make Love With You
Am I hard to love?
I'm gonna kill you
I Love You, My Love
Be My Slave
Let me Sacrifice for you
Help me to save my husband
The End Of Dark Fantasy

You Deserve Better

9.5K 499 119
By taesluvkoo

"Let me make Love With You."

Jungkook can't believe his ears. Did Taehyung really asked this or his ears are playing tricks with him?

Jungkook is stunned to even decipher what his husband did to him next. Taehyung slowly captured his plump bottom lip between his own and gave a gentle suck. That's when, Jungkook came to his senses. He gently pushed Taehyung away from him.

Perplexity masked Taehyung features as he stared Jungkook with his perfect brows furrowed.

"We can't."

Jungkook said while lowering his head.  How come he could accept to do anything which is intimate with his husband when his heart was wounded badly by the same husband.

"Why?" Taehyung's voice was above whisper.

"Because you don't love me and I'm not your slut." Jungkook raised his head to glance at Taehyung, However, he immediately regretted his words when he seen that look on Taehyung's face. It's pure hurt.

Jungkook's words undoubtedly hurts Taehyung a lot. But he has to do it. He has to make Taehyung regret his actions towards him. Even though he knew, Taehyung gone through a lot, still he shouldn't hurt Jungkook by his words.

"You are just as same as everyone. Ready to spread your legs for me. How pathetic you are for my cock Jeon. I really hate those sluts. And now you're one among all of that group of sluts."

These words of Taehyung are still haunting Jungkook on sleep.

There was only silence between them. Jungkook stood there awkwardly. He really don't know what to say next. Taehyung is standing in front of him. His head is lowered and his raven curly fringes are hiding half of his face.

Jungkook took a hesitate step backwards to move towards the bed, when he about to turn back, he heard a thud sound. He abruptly turned his head towards Taehyung, who is by now on his knees while the two hands are combined together on his lap. His teary eyes are looking at Jungkook with utmost affliction.

"Jung-jungkook, please don-don't leave me." The first heart wrenching sob left from Taehyung's mouth followed by more and more painful sobs.

His hands by now are reaching ahead to touch Jungkook, but he couldn't as Jungkook is standing still in his place.

"Tae-Taehyung."

Once Jungkook came to his senses. He abruptly ran to Taehyung and sat in front of him, his palms are holding the wet cheeks and wiping that unstoppable tears.

Taehyung's arms are desperately clutching Jungkook's hands on both sides as if he loosen his grip then Jungkook would vanish.

"Taehyung I'm not gonna leave you. Please calm down."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook, he burries his head deeply in between the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"Jungkook please. I can't take it anymore. You're not a slut or anything. I'm sorry. You're so precious to me. You're my everything. Please make love with me. I want to do it. Please. For one last time."

"For one last time? What does he mean?"

"Taehyung, what do you mean by one last time? What are you saying?"

Jungkook tries to lift Tae's head from his neck. But, Taehyung didn't budge. He keeps on chatting the pleas again and again.

"Taehyung. Baby, please look at me." Jungkook voice was so soft. He really can't see his husband like this. Jungkook obviously loves his husband, even though he hadn't been treated well by his husband.

Jungkook has the very soft spot for Taehyung since the first time he had seen him in the wedding alter. After he came to know that Taehyung is suffering so much by that whore of Lilith, his heart has been hurting.

And, When Taehyung raised his head slowly from Jungkook's neck and looked at him with those red puffy teared eyes filled with only despair, Jungkook lost it.

He Fervourly kissed Taehyung, Taehyung also didn't hold him back. He also, with equal fervour, kissed Jungkook. Both their eyes are producing tears. One for finally feeling his love close with him and another for having his love very close with him for the last time.

Their kiss turned more passionately. Their tongues are exploring each other cavern. Taehyung's hands were wild against Jungkook's torso. Taehyung stood up abruptly, pulled Jungkook with him and lift him in the air. Jungkook immediately entangled his legs around Taehyung's torso, while he carried Jungkook towards the bed.

When they reached the bed, Taehyung made Jungkook sat on the bed while he kneeled in front of him. Both their lips are glistening with their saliva. With one last look at Jungkook's doe beautiful eyes, Taehyung lifts Jungkook's shirt a little which reveals his tummy. He buries his head on his stomach and nuzzles his nose against the hot skin. Jungkook inhales sharply at the tingling sensation.

A smooth nuzzle turned into butterfly smooches. Jungkook threw his head back, due to the force, he fell back on the bed. Now, Taehyung hovered over him. He slowly removes Jungkook's shirt, while making an unwavering eye contact with Jungkook.

When he totally took off Jungkook's shirt. He traced the sides of his body as he memorising every curves.

"Jungkook" Taehyung leaned down and kissed Jungkook's forehead. "You're the most beautiful." He whispered against his lips and captured that hot pink flesh between his own lips.

A single drop of tear left Jungkook's eyes. How long he has been waiting to hear those words from Taehyung's mouth. He felt euphoric. Taehyung touches were hot against his own skin.

Taehyung took off his own clothes as well as Jungkook's last bit of cloth.

He kissed Jungkook from head to toe as he worshipping his whole body. Every kisses were lingering in the same place for atleast ten seconds. Here and there, Jungkook can feel gentle nibbles which made him gasp for the air.

At last, when Taehyung neared his most sacred part, Jungkook lost his sanity and let out a loud moan.

Taehyung's long slender fingers are massaging his inside deliciously which made the heat inside Jungkook's stomach almost erupt. At the same time, the kisses Taehyung peppering on Jungkook's tummy made the butterflies inside his stomach goes all wild.

The soft moans coming from Jungkook's lips motivates Taehyung to drill his finger further deeper inside, which he gets rewarded by loud moan from Jungkook instantly. After that, Taehyung's only Target was that point inside Jungkook's entrance, which is his prostate.

There were no sharing of any words between them. Only soft moans, kisses, sometimes eye contacts and small smiles. They both are enjoying or more likely living in that moment.

When Taehyung removes his boxer, Jungkook can see how hard his husband is for him. He felt pride surges throughout his body. Taehyung is hard. Not because of any duress, only because of the passionate carnal desire his husband having for him.

Jungkook raises his arm to hold Taehyung's cock. His cock was so hot against his palm. He gave an experimental stroke and he immediately gets rewarded by the sharp inhale from Taehyung. With a newfound enthusiasm, he gave multiple strokes and Taehyung rewarded him with deep grunts. After a while, Taehyung let Jungkook stroke his cock.

"Ca-can I. Um.. Can I enter?" He asked with hesitant voice.

Jungkook smiles at his husband's face. Well, Taehyung looks so cute, when asking permissions.

Jungkook guided Taehyung's cock towards his entrance and nodded his head with a smile, assuring him that he is okay with it.

Taehyung kissed his forehead and cheeks. His cock is drilling inside Jungkook's hole. He arched his back due to the initial pain and his face is scrunched, showing how much painful it is.

Taehyung peppers lots of kisses on his hot skin, which magically helps Jungkook to loosen his tensed muscle a little. A loud moan erupts from Jungkook's lips when Taehyung bottomed out. Taehyung also grunting here and there.

"You're. Beautiful. You're. Most. Precious. To. Me. You're. My. Everything." Taehyung keeps on saying this word, which made Jungkook to calm down much more.

"M-move"

Jungkook whispered and Taehyung haven't waited for the next second too. He pulled his cock all the way out and pushed it with more force, which successful made them let out a loud moan.

His pace is slow but the force is so strong. However, that also not for so long, Taehyung by now, builds his pace faster and thrusts into Jungkook with more force.

Jungkook's moans were echoes around the room. Taehyung lips are fervently marking Jungkook's skin. His thrusts never falters.

Both felt the heat pooling inside their abdomen. A clear indication for their climax. Jungkook held Taehyung's jaw and chanted his name like a mantra. Taehyung attached their foreheads, when he felt his climax nearing. Finally with a loud moan, they both came to their high. Jungkook spurts out his cum on his own and Taehyung's torso and Taehyung came deep inside Jungkook.

The orgasm was so powerful as it made Jungkook dizzy. His eyes are closing on it's own and the vision are blurring. Before his eyes give up on whole, the last thing he saw was his husband, smiling at him with teary eyes and mouthed the most beautiful words. That is "I Love You Jungkook."

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

_

What's this sound?

Jungkook's sleepy mind thinks as he heard a muffled choked sound somewhere near him.

He slowly opened his eyes. His eyes were blurred because of sleeping. He rubbed his eyes and sat up.

Now he can hear the sound more clearly as he became sober. And he immediately recognised that voice. Because it is none other than Taehyung's. Jungkook gasped and voiced out "Taehyung"

Then the sight in front of him made him almost paralyzed.

What he saw was, that Lilith sitting on Taehyung's stomach and choking his neck, while Taehyung is gasping for air.

"Li-lilith no please." Jungkook felt him saying, but the worst thing is, he is indeed paralyzed. He can't move even ounce of his muscle. What made froze on his spot? No doubt, it's all Lilith's doing.

"Lilith. Please leave him alone" Jungkook yelled. But she don't even consider his presence or his pleas. She is choking Taehyung with utmost anger.

"Why? Why Taehyungie? Why did you slept with him? Am I not enough? Why did you do that?" She yelled and tightened her hold around Taehyung's neck.

"Please leave him alone." Jungkook is crying by now. He can't move his body. None of his own body parts are working except his head. He can see, he can hear, he can speak but he can't use the remaining body parts below his head.

Taehyung face turned blue. His eyes are giving up. He slowly turned his head and looked at Jungkook. Just like Jungkook, unstoppable tears are coming from Taehyung's eyes to. With so much struggle, Taehyung formed a little smile on his lips.

That smile is for Jungkook.

Finally with the most difficulty, he uttered the last words and his eyes gave up and closed on its own. Jungkook felt his world stopped. His eyes widened as the last words of Taehyung ringed non-stop inside his ears.

"You Deserve Better."

____________________________

Finally an update😩

I was totally drained by my exams. Now I'm free ig.

I hope u all like this chapter. Ik the smut is shitty😢 bear with it.

Well thanks for waiting for the update and reading this story patiently.

Not proof read.

I love u all💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 762 10
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
864K 46.1K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
411K 20.3K 84
( Completed โœ“) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
40.7K 1.7K 27
(Completed) A happy jungkook example to true beauty, every single person who see him want him, his innocent and cheerful behaviour make him more ado...