IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-12

630 42 10
By Mxrahi_

Yoohyeon was dragged inside a room by the purple haired girl.

The purple haired girl closed the door, facing Yoohyeon, she leaned back on the door.

"You must know who I am, everyone must have told you..." Minji spoke.

"Yeah..." Yoohyeon whispered, averting her gaze on the floor.

"Do you want me to accept the deal...?" Asked Minji, she slowly started walking towards Yoohyeon with a smile.

"Yes... Siyeon would be happy..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"And you...?"

"Yeah, i will be happy too." Yoohyeon replied dryly.

"You're so cold today. Are you mad that Alceste kissed me?" Asked Minji. "Oh wait! You must be mad because I'm married, right...?"

Yoohyeon gripped on the file tightly and looked up at Minji. "Yes, your answer is yes." Minji spoke.

The purple haired girl walked towards Yoohyeon, she took the file from Yoohyeon's hand. "Leave the poor file alone." Minji spoke, she intertwined her fingers with Yoohyeon. "Why are you nervous?" She asked, when she felt Yoohyeon's palm's sweat over her skin.

"I'm...not..." Yoohyeon whispered in a low voice.

"Are you sure...?" Asked Minji.

"Yes..."

Minji hummed, she cupped Yoohyeon's face gently, "I know how people are when they're close to me... I can figure it out with the way they look at me. Most of them don't really look at me, they're scared. You might be the first one to do the same thing two times. First time, you didn't know the rules but the second time... You knew the rules but still you decided to stare at me. You shouldn't do that again, okay?" Minji whispered, stroking Yoohyeon's face.

"Why...?" Yoohyeon whispered.

"Do you like staring at me?" Minji whispered.

"Y-Yes..." Yoohyeon stuttered.

"You can stare at me continuously or as long as you want but only when we are in private and no one is around. I won't like if I lose you just because you were staring at me... And trust me, they have actually killed some people who have dared to stare at me." Minji spoke, she wrapped her arms around Yoohyeon's neck, "I'm sorry, i know i sound boring explaining the rules but it's important. Tell me something about you..."

"You know everything about me, don't you?" Said Yoohyeon, she removed Minji's hands away from her, gripping on her upper arms.

"Yoohyeon, you can't be that mad just because Alceste kissed me and hugged me. Like you saw i didn't initiate the hug or the kiss, so i didn't had any option but to kiss him." Minji spoke.

"Can you check the the other files...?" Asked Yoohyeon, changing the subject.

"Sure, but before that..." Minji slided her hands over her thread which kept the robe together.

"W-What...are you doing!?" Yoohyeon whisper-yelled.

"Getting naked-"

"No!" Yoohyeon exclaimed nervously, she paced towards Minji and gripped on Minji's wrists tightly.

"If you don't want me to get naked, sit there on the bed. I will take a shower and then return." Minji spoke.

Yoohyeon quickly walked towards the bed and sat on it clasping her hands together.

Minji smiled, she walked towards the closet.

Yoohyeon rested her hands on her sides, she looked at Minji who took out a towel from the closet. She walked towards the bathroom, she threw the towel near the bathroom's door before walking inside.

"Why would you leave the towel out?" Asked Yoohyeon furrowing her eyebrows.

Minji was already inside the bathroom.

_

Yoohyeon layed on the bed and waited for Minji.

She looked at the bathroom's door opening.

"Can you please pass me the towel?" She heard Minji.

"It's literally near the bathroom's door." Yoohyeon spoke, sitting up.

"Please, i forgot my towel!" Minji yelled, her one hand was out asking for help.

Yoohyeon rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, she walked towards the towel, picking it up in her hands, she handed the towel to Minji. The purple haired girl took the towel in her other hand, she looked at Yoohyeon with a giggle, peeking outside.

"You did it on purpose..." Yoohyeon spoke shaking her head in defeat.

"Yes, i did. Wanna join me..?" Asked Minji she gripped on Yoohyeon's collar and gently pulled her closer.

"The coat I'm wearing is very expensive, your hands are wet..." Yoohyeon whispered.

"I can buy you a new one... Do you want to shower with me...?" Minji spoke with a smirk on her lips.

Yoohyeon shook her head as a no.

"Why not...?"

"I don't have the same outfit here, the guards will know..."

"Makes sense..." Minji whispered, she let go of Yoohyeon and wiped herself with the help of her towel walking inside the bathroom.

_

"So... The files..." The purple haired girl spoke, Yoohyeon looked at her yet again feeling a warm sensation inside her heart.

Minji had the towel wrapped around her breasts, covering her whole body, ending above her knees.

Her wet hair fell on her shoulders freely.

"Yoohyeon!?"

The silver haired girl raised her eyebrows, "Did you listen to what i said?" Asked Minji.

"No... Sorry..." Said Yoohyeon, she clasped her hands behind her back.

"You must be really busy staring at me." Minji chuckled slightly, "I'll repeat."

_

Minji closed the file and gave it to Yoohyeon after they were finally done with the discussion.

"I will leave, it's already late..." Yoohyeon spoke looking at her wrist watch.

"Yes you should." Minji spoke with a smile.

Yoohyeon gave her a nod, she started walking towards the door, halting near the door she turned around to look at Minji.

"Can I get your number...?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"I can give you my number, but you need to hide it from everyone." Minji spoke.

"I will..." Yoohyeon replied.

_

"Bye... I want to meet you again." Yoohyeon spoke with a smile.

"Same here..." Minji replied, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear.

Yoohyeon gave her a nod and opened the door, she walked outside towards Savion who was laying on the couch, half asleep.

•••••••

"People keep asking me. Why didn't you bring Sua with you? Where is Sua? Why didn't she join you? How can I tell them that she doesn't love me! She likes humiliating me! Every fucking time! Why doesn't she love me!!" Siyeon yelled looking at the wall in front of her as she washed her hair in the process.

She heard the door being knocked.

Walking towards it, she opened the door.

"Who are you talking to?" Asked Sua.

"Wall." Siyeon replied leaning on the door frame, crossing her legs.

"Why are you talking to the wall?" She asked.

"There's no one who i can talk to, so yeah, wall is my friend." Siyeon answered, "Do you have any problem with it?" She asked further.

"Yes, keep your voice down. I can't read my book in peace." The black haired girl spoke.

"I don't care." Siyeon answered slamming the door on Sua's face.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.6K 22
(NOT FINISHED) Once the blindfold and gag are on, I hear Her walking around the room. The bed then dips at my feet. I gulp softly and jump at the fee...
2.5K 87 10
❝you look so beautiful today.❞ ❝only today?❞ ❝you look beautiful everyday, angel.❞ || two best friends decided to spend...
31.8K 1.1K 36
Demi Lovato is a vampire and she becomes fifth harmony manager. When she meets them, she founds out that she is managing a group of werewolves but on...
5.6K 230 26
♪ ♬ Everything is said and done ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Everyone has had their fun ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Time to make my exit from this fairytale ♪ ♬ Talon Michelson is a girl who...