Sorry I hurt you ( JAELE)

By ReginaMichelo

Jace Norman a famous actor blessed with looks and irresistible charm with a troubled past hires Riele downs t... More

intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Thank you ❤️
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Apologies
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 36

310 15 26
By ReginaMichelo

Jace's Pov
"Jace are you alright?" Someone asked and i wasn't sure who it was because i was still half unconscious.

I know what i have to do now, I'll have to excute everything without any mistake.

"Miss Norman i can assure you that your brother is stable now and he can go home with you." I heard a man say.

"Where Ami?" I was struggling to wake up, i could feel everything and my eyes are open but i can't clearly see things around me.

"What happened to him? Why was he unconscious for a whole day?" Ella asked with worry in her tone.

"Mr Norman is having alot of stress which is affecting him greatly i would suggest that you keep him away from anything that might upset him." He explained everything to her and i just laid there.

"Do you hear that jace? you'll be just fine, don't worry okay?" She caressed my hand and placed soft kisses on it.

"I'm sorry Ella, I'm such a horrible brother to you. It's all because of me that our parents and monica died and it's all because of me that Sean died. It's all my fault," the self guilt i was feeling was beyond anything i could bare.

"Bro don't say such things, i only said that to you because i was hurt, Dannielle was at the house and she explained to me everything. The person who's to blame for all of this is Riele. She kept this away from us and it lead to this." She was broken from the inside and it was hard for me to lay there and do nothing.

"You are right, all this is Riele's fault and I'll make her pay."

************************************
Riele's Pov
When we arrived at the house only jack was there with the kids.

"Mommy," jasmine called out to me and she had been crying, it was evident in her swollen eyes.

"Sweetie!" i rushed to her and gave her a tight her.

"Are you alright my love?" It felt like years since I last saw her, my baby was finally with me.

"Mommy, where's daddy? Aunty Ella said he went to get you but i can't see him," her concern for Jace really warmed my heart and to think i kept them apart for all these years was really affair but lucks on my side because now jace can watch the whole process with his unborn child.

"Don't worry, he's on his way, he stopped by the store to get you candy."

"Yeey!" Luke screamed.

"Hey little guy, never thought you would be awake this late as well," he gave me an adorable smile before running into my arms and giving me a hug.

"Aunty Riele i missed you alot, Mommy said that you wouldn't come back," he said still holding on to me.

"Wait your mom's here?" I asked surprised, Bella was supposed to be in the hospital.

"Yes, she's in her room. Anyways jasmine since your mommy's back let's go to my room and wait for papa." Luke took a hold of my daughter's hand.

"Yes sweetie, go with him," i said and gave them kisses.

"Tell me when Daddy comes back, okay?" She was so loving the fact of  having jace around.

I watched the two leave before turning to Cree and Danielle.

"What's this about Isabella being here? isn't she supposed to be in the hospital?"

"Well she got discharged, her wounds weren't serious so she didn't have to be in the hospital." Danielle explained making my blood boil.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" Like seriously? You know she's not in the hospital yet you kept the information to yourself.

"We had no choice, Rie you are stressed out. Jace's in the hospital and now you are expecting. All this might affect the baby so let's not talk about it," classic Cree always making valid points.

"I guess you are right and anyways we have the whole house surrounded by cops so she won't do anything sinister."

All i was thinking about was jace and how he must be doing. I can't go to the hospital due to some restrictions. I mean who would let someone accused of murder move about like a free citizen? Nobody right? Now my movements would be monitored, if i need check ups then i would be accompanied by female offices.

My life certainly took a huge turn but this has me having alot of ideas, if i manage to get a hold of the real footage i would take it to a private detective and he might  know how to solve it but how to get my hands on it is very tricky.

"Here have some juice and fruit salad, you haven't had a proper meal and it's not good for you." Cree handed me the plate and juice she was carring.

"Thank you, so how's the wedding planning going?" This whole predicament made me forget about my own friend's wedding.

"The preparations are going well, soon will tire the knot, we decided to make it simple because what matters is that he's dick is big enough for me." We laughed, Cree has always had a thing for guys with huge meat.

"You are one naughty girl i must say," i was really feeling relaxed now and the salad was amazing.

"Says the girl who's been fucking the hot Jace Norman, i got to hand it to you girl. How to you manage to make him take your clothes off?" She was seriously making me crack with laughter.

"You two are so weird!" Danny laughed and it was beautiful to watch.

"I hate it when you bitches laugh so hard," Bella's disgust for us wasn't surprising though none of us cared anyway.

"Look no one invited you here and for someone who just got out from a shooting you sure run that mouth," Cree fired back leaving her speechless.

"And Isabella or whatever you call yourself please leave, you are not needed here moreover you should be mourning your dead lover. Your little boy needs to know that his father is gone." I said looking straight in her eyes.

"How dare you....
It happened in a blink of an eye, one minute she was standing in front of me and boom my sister was holding her hand stopping her from hitting me across the face.

"Try that again and I'll personally put a bullet between your eyes." She threatened and trust me it was frightening to watch.

"Oh i see you finally gained your voice? But don't forget that I'm Isabella Moner famous actress, successful, gorgeous you can name it all. One phone call from me and the whole of Boston would turn on you like a cat backed in a corner."

"Do what you want you don't scare me, infact we are not scared of you and you are going down. While i was in New York i managed to get a hold of the CCTV footage of you drugging jace that night, if news gets out your whole career will go down the drain." Danny was in full control at this point.

"So if i were you i would keep my mouth shut," she pushed Bella's hand and Bella was infuriated. She left immediately without even looking back not like it mattered to any of us.

"Wow sis i never thought you had it in you, but how come you have the CCTV footage?"

"I was just bluffing, actually i did abit of digging and turns out the cleaner found some pills in the room when Jace left. You just know, celebrities always have a tag on them even if the incident took place years ago." She explained.

"And Riele there's something you need to know, on that day Isabella wasn't alone she had a partner and funny thing is that it wasn't Sean but a woman. Looking at the footage from the reception she was covering her face and she was actually with Bella through it all."

"So you mean to say that someone out there is actually helping Bella destroy jace?" Then everything started coming together. There's no way that Isabella would have done this on her own.

"Yes someone's helping her but tricky part is that who could help her?"

"Someone who hates Riele off course, let's just say we need to be on a look out, for anything is possible in this house." Cree said and just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in," i responded.

"Madam, Mr Norman is back and he requested everyone to meet in the living room," one of the house helps told us as she lead the the way to Jace. To our suprise Kira and Amarr were there together with Jack. We forgot that jack was left with the kids.

"I have something i need to tell all of you," Jace said without even looking in our direction which was weird because i was the first person he would have wanted to see. Bella walked in and Jace smiled in a loving way which was strange for someone who hated her.

"Come here Isabella, i have something i need to tell you." She looked confused as everyone else. But she still walked towards him and when she was close even he held her in his arms. What's going on? He then looked into her eyes with love. Wait Ami seeing things? I looked at my sister and best friend to make sure they were seeing what i was seeing and they were.

He reached into his pocket and got a small case.

Wait is that...

"Isabella Moner," he got on his knees and shocked everyone including Ella.

"I know I'm too late for this but please will you make me the happiest man alive by being my wife, will you marry me?" He asked the question that broke everything in me. I struggled to stand but Cree held on to me and broke my fall.

"Of course Jace I'll marry you," she was getting everything that belonged to me. He put the ring on her finger and everyone was quiet.

"As for you," he turned and looked in my direction. Tears were threatening to spill.
"I'll take you to court and get my daughter back and as for Sean I'll make sure you rot in prison you murderer." He said with pure hatred.

I just stood there speechless. What's happening? Did i just lose the love of my life?

Thanks for reading and sorry for the late update I'll try my best to give this book a lovely ending and any ideas on who is helping Bella? Don't forget to vote and comment 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 869 19
Jace Norman has been friends with Riele Downs ever since they've acted together in the show called, "Henry Danger." He's always seen her like a siste...
12.2K 333 20
Riele Downs is just an ordinary girl struggling with the loss of her mother. Jace Norman is the most popular guy in school who everyone believes is v...
203K 4.9K 47
~~~First Book Of Three~~~ Aubree Winters is your normal 14 year old. Except that a month ago her superhero brother died in a collapsed building. Aubr...
272K 7K 37
Everybody knowsthe cliche where the bad boy/Mr. Popular falls in love with the geek. But does it also work the other way around? Meet Angie. She is t...