The Deal x Resident evil

By treecl_28

Finley, her professor and her classmates win a free trip to Europe. During the trip, she had a book of the fo... More

The Trip
The Deal
Welcoming
Dinner party PT:1
Dinner Party PT:2
Vârcolac
Heart to Heart conversation
Daniela's Gift PT:1
Daniela's Gift PT:2
The Talk
The Legendary Thief
The Fight
The Trading and Concerning
Breaking Down PT:1
Masquerade Deal
Breaking down PT:2
Breaking down PT:3
Recovering PT:1
Recovering PT:2
Recovering PT:3
Recovering PT:4
Welcome Back
Another Pet
The First Talk
First Move PT:1
First Move PT:2
First Move PT:3
The Change
Shihakages awakenings
Kamihi Clan
Yūkine Clan
Life and Death
The New Change
One down; Four to go
Two down; Two more to go
So we finally meet...again
The Illusion PT:1
The Illusion PT:2
The Gift
Zagatha PT:1
Zagatha PT:2
Zagatha PT:3
Zagatha PT:4
New Start
New chapter PT:1
New chapter PT:2
The Warning
The Planning
Big Suprise
Bigger Suprise
Iowa State Fair PT:1
Iowa State Fair PT:2
Long Time
Brother
Lifetime opportunity
Father
Operation Butterfly
Za esosa na Afrai
Surprise Party
Being different isn't bad
Flashbacks
A Gift
The End

The Vessel

163 4 1
By treecl_28

(Months later, a day until Eva's tenth birthday)

Eva came with Amita as Eva was practicing her skills with her sisters. While Amita and Finley were coming up for on how to defeat Mother Nishiasse Shihakage. Donna and Miranda were helping Alcina as they were testing her blood disease. Finley was reading as it mentions a small part about a person becoming a vessel. Amita was looking out the window as the girls and Eva were working out. 

"It's amazing on how much Eva has grown over the years. I remember when Elena had given birth to her and seeing her pass through the new life." Amita leans on the window, "Soon she'll be in college, which is eight more years away."  She looks at Finley as she was smirks and nodded.

"Indeed...and listen Amita. Since it's you and me alone, I need a favor." Finley asked and pulls out a chair, "When Mother Shihakage comes and if I don't make it, I want you to kill me as she'll might take over my body. Don't tell them as this stays between us." Finley leans out her pinky, "It's a deal?" She looks at her.

Amita had a worry look on her. She sighs and stays silent for a bit but makes the deal with her. Finley knew that her time was about to end, even though she made a promise to Alcina on giving her a child. But both women were devoted and determined to find a way to end Mother Shihakage.

~Mirandas house~

Alcina was on her back as Miranda was examining her vaginal area. While Donna was taking a few blood samples and was going to be testing them. They were going to help her convince a child and were going to get ride of her blood disease.

"Alcina your vagina is healthy to convince a child." Miranda lets her know, "And I understand that your blood disease is hereditary but I truly think that your child won't get it. Why know go through a donor? I'll be happy to find one that suits yours and Finley's needs." She takes off the gloves.

"I know Miranda. But Finley said that there is a way for two of the same sex to convince a child of their own." Alcina said as she sat up, "And yes my blood disease is hereditary but I don't want the baby to get it. Who knows what will happen to them and I'm not willing to take the chance." She holds her stomach and Donna walks up to her.

Donna mention that she's been working on pills with Miranda but won't be ready within a few more months close to another year. They wanted it to be perfect. And that part of waiting another year, it hit Alcina's hard in her stomach. She nods and waits for them as they still continue to experiment the blood samples with the pills...

Alcina thought of baby names. She wanted to go with G, she thought of a girl name of Gina...in the honor of her maiden and Finley's friend. She even thought of a boys name too. But for the mistress, she had a weird feeling after she thought of Finley and the solar eclipse...

~The girls~

Bela was throwing hands at Eva as she was also blocking hits from Cassandra and Daniela. She uses a Daniela's move when the girls all came at her. But her shadow possession trap came up from the ground and grips the girls in mid air. Apparently the girls felt their charkas being drained. Eva had a look, a look of pure evil. She disappears while the girls were still trap in her possession move.

"That's not good!" Daniela used her abilities of her moth form and made them chew the trap.

"Indeed!" Cassandra agrees and uses her moths too, "MOM! AMITA!!" She cries for them.

Eva came up above the sky. The girls quick got out of the trap and vanish. Eva roars as if she was being controlled by something or someone.
Amita and Finley came running out after hearing the call, Eva turns around and uses her abilities as she straight up pushes them to the wall.

"EVA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Finley activates her eyes.

She then sees Eva being controlled by this shadowy figure. She straight up punches her daughter, Amita does some hang signals and traps her as the roots bind her wrists and feet. Eva's eyes were different, her neck snaps and points at Finley.

Miranda...bring the other lords now!! It's Eva!!

Finley prays to her and fights her daughter. Amita walks over and began shaking as she looks into Eva's eyes. The girls appear and Bela could see the shadowy figure that was consuming Eva's body. She instantly knew who it was.

"Mom it's her, Mother Nishiasse!" Bela takes out her sickle.

"It's true Finley!" Amita sided with Bela as the first the girls prayed to Miranda.

Finley places her fingers on Eva's Ajna chakra and Kokorogan. The other women saw sky turning red and knew that the solar eclipse came. Eva stops roaring and collapse forward while Finley stood there. Bela sees and even began to shake, Cassandra and Daniela picked Eva up with their moths. That's when the other lords appeared with Miranda after hearing the pray.

"Eva! Baby..." Miranda holds Eva as she woke up.

"Mother Nishiasse took control of me...and she and Finley—MOM!!" Eva screams for her mom and everyone sees as they took two steps back.

Finley's eyes had changed and snaps her neck. She than flys into the air but was quickly pulled by Alcina. She threw Finley's body around the fortress to make her weak and down below the daughters quickly grabbed the book of Shihakage and turned to the page of the vessel.

"Mother bring Finley inside now! The solar eclipse will trap Nishiasse in Finley's body!" Daniela shouts at her mother as she understood the assignment.

"ON IT!" Alcina shouts back, "HEAD TO THE LIBRARY!" She hits Finley with her tail.

Everyone down below darted inside and ran to them library. Amita was ready to fight but knew that she had to end Finley's life. Miranda and Karl had got some ingredients to perform a ritual. Moreau and Donna went up to set up everything quickly with the others. While Eva was put in a different room by Cassandra as she locks her in there as a way for protection.

Everyone came into the library and which Alcina and Finley both came in on time. The rest of the group made a triangle as on the middle was a circle. Donna and Bela were at one point of the triangle, Cassandra and Moreau went to the second point and Daniela was with Karl at the last point. Miranda was helping Amita but before the ritual even start, Eva comes in and helps. Finley sees as she somehow teleports herself in front of Eva and takes one of her eyes out.

"EVA!!" Miranda yells and partly transform into her Cadou form. Her wings and claws came out as her height went up too.

Miranda claws and yanks Finley back when Alcina grabs the back of her neck and slams her onto the ground. Pinning her with her knee while cover in cuts, bruises and glass. Eva was fine and was going to help even if it kills her. Amita turns the page and began to say the ritual.
She was saying the ritual while Alcina still pinned Finley down, but she uses both of one of her eyes on Amita.

"Pragest jigalgo!" Finley spoke to her.

"N-NNoo..." Amita said as her body began twitching. She was battling whatever Finley was doing to her.

Miranda pushes Eva into a corner as she healed her eye. She went over to Amita which Donna's powered that she used on Finley. Eva comes out of the corner and finish on where Amita left off.

Alcina was kicked by Finley, she was pushed out of the triangle as a circle came around Finley was it locked in there. Eva's eye still bled while repeat the ritual as the other members joined in too. Alcina tries to call Finley out of this.

~The Void~

Finley dodges the attacks from Nishiasse. She sees her family performing the ritual, she tries to exist the voice by the eyes but of course the goddess of Shihakage and grabs her by the hair. She was pulled up into the air and was face to face with her.

"You're the next vessel. Don't make this hard on yourself, accept and embrace it into your life." Nishiasse hisses at her, "I knew you were going to be like this...it was foretold!" She throws Finley like rag-doll.

"FUCK YOU!" Finley cuss her out and uses her Shihakage eye as she made something appear.

Nishiasse looks above, a bookshelf came crashing onto her as Finley runs and power punch in her back. She teleported herself quick and stood behind Finley. But what the goddess didn't know was that Finley made a clone prior of the bookshelf appearance. She full on uses the abilities of Shihakage and Iuhni. Her clon made another set of clone as they attack Nishiasse...

~The library~

Miranda was helping Amita as the Dimitrescu girls and the lords were doing everything to hold their ground.

"Eva what's wrong?" Miranda ask as she held Amita in her arms.

"There's nothing! It was unfinished and smeared..." Eva had turn the page as there was nothing, the page was unfinished as part of the writing was smeared.

The rest were in disbelief after hearing that, Alcina walks over and takes the book. She tries to decipher the words as Finley was teaching her the language. She looks at Eva and everyone else...

"I think it needs someone to help the vessel...I really don't but im going to help." Alcina gives the book back as she walks to the circle.

"Mother...you'll get hurt or worse...you might die!" Daniela was on her knees as her eyes semi bled like the rest of everyone else.

Alcina didn't care as she was going to help her wife. The circle grew bright as she stepped in it, she saw Finley's eyes change every two second, to her regular eyes to Mother Shihakage. She cups her loves face and began to yell.

"FINLEY! I'M HERE!!" Alcina got on her knees and held her face tight.

Which in the void, Finley hears and seen Alcina. She semi cries and knew that she might actually lose battle but still fought with all of her well-begin. She wasn't going to stop until Nishiasse was dead. Back in the library Finley's breath started to slow down, the girls Chikaragan were being used up but keep pushing it as they needed to save their mom. Eva read the page as she made out the words.

"You must call her out, bring her to this side!" Eva jumps in and helps as she gave her Chikaragan to each one of her relatives.

"Finley my love, come out. I'm here and I won't leave your side as you're my everything. I need you, your daughters need you, we need you." Alcina rambles off, "Remember the time you made a noddle beard when Eva was four and how I and the girls joined in..." She started naming good memories of Finley.

~The Void~

Finley and Nishiasse were still fighting. Punching, kicking and pushing, which Nishiasse punch Finley hard in the stomach. She was in a puddle of water as the void kept changing. She saw memories of her new and old family.

Everything slowed down. Finley could fully see clearly and straight up upper cuts Nishiasse in the chin as she went flying back. She gets back on her feet but does one last with the goddess.

"Now time to die—" Finley stop and looks down at her stomach. It was a curse mark as blood came out of her mouth.

"No..." Nishiasse heads to the exist as she walks through but Finley was clever enough and curse marked her too on the chin.

~The Library~

Finley's breathing decrease more as her eyes were flutter and began to close. Then Alcina sees and cries out to Finley from the other side. The next thing she did, she kiss her as she then see manages to see Finley and Nishiasse. She couldn't move but tries calls out for her wife. Finley didn't see nor heard Alcina as she was unconscious. Nishiasse turns and notices Alcina as she hops over to her.

"I must tell...you..." Nishiasse raised her hand and pokes Alcina's forehead.

"Wh..." Alcina stops and sees that she's back in the library.

Everything was frozen. Alcina notices Nishiasse was in her human form as she was clean and pure. She yanks the goddess to her and notices that she was back in her normal height. The goddess laughs and smiles at Alcina.

"Azuir, my fifth child was correct as this is our last time of returning to this world. Eons ago, I was told that a woman of the name of Finley Triana, would be the one to kill me and my children. That man was that ascending eons ago. He wasn't even close to defeating Zagatha..." Nishiasse tells as she shows hers and Finley's past life, "When her father and mother met, I unfortunately had to corrupt Finley's fathers mind. He was truly a kindness saint of the Shihakage clan, but I needed Finley to be here as I seen CoraLynn, you and everyone else..." She points to the rest, "If she didn't come here...she would've ended on killing herself back in America as that place traps Shihakage bodies for all eternity." She continues to tell Alcina the truth.

There Nishiasse expose that she made Miranda give Alcina her three daughters as they are rightfully descendants of the clan. She made Elena, the mother of Eva, a member of the clan too. She tells a bigger secret to Alcina that she clams Finley to be the next Shihakage goddess and that's why she chose to be the next vessel. She needed to see the worthy and how powerful Finley was in her mind and Kokorogan. And as for the the curse symbol on her stomach it was a sleeping mark.

"Wow, so everything you did to her and her family was part of the plan to make her stay with CoraLynn and have them travel here..." Alcina said and Nishiasse nods, "I understand why you chose her. She's different." She added and walks over to Finley as her body was perfectly still.

"Indeed, and as of now. Finley has one as she marked my chin with this death curs—" Nishiasse stops and heard a small child's voice.

She turns around as the door of the library was the exist to the afterlife. Nishiasse sees her children. Alcina saw that they were younglings, they remembered her of her three daughters, when she got them from Miranda. So she walks over and pats Nishiasse shoulder. She was happy be reunited with her children as they all can finally rest. The children all wave and ran to their mother. Nishiasse runs and held them tight in her arms as she spun them around.

"Thank you Alcina...for keeping Finley on track on this life..." She thanks and leaves with her kids back into the afterlife.

Alcina felt her body numbing as she passes out. She then wakes up onto of Finley's chest as she was on her back, still unconscious. Everyone else panting like they ran forever, Alcina moves up and sees her wife waking up.

"F-Finley?" Alcina lifts her head into her arms.

"My love...hello." Finley woke up and cups Alcina's cheek.

Everyone gathered around as Amita woke up from her sleep. She apologizes as she knew what had happened and had no control of it. Eva walks up and which Finley sees her eyes and blood on her finger.

"Eva...come here." Finley sat up more as Eva walks up.

"Mom, it's okay. I just wanted to help but..." She stops talking after seeing Finley had taken her Iuhni eye out as she places it into Eva. The symbol of the Iuhni clan was stuck until it changed it to her normal blue eyes.

Eva blinks and was able to see but for Finley's eye. Alcina and the rest of the family sees that Finley's eye had turned light purple with circles in it and nine commas. Three commas in each ring of the circles as her people was still the same. Finley was surprise to see out of her taken eye.

(Got it on Pinterest and added three more commas aka Tome)

"Holy shit...it's the Byōkingan eye or the god/goddess eye!" Cassandra points it out, "It said that Nishiasse and one more had it but they hid it as the eye had unique powers." She added as she was somewhat excited to see it in real life.

"Nice...but what fully happened?" Finley asked and rubs her stomach.

Alcina explains the entire story...Finley was upset that Nishiasse manipulated her father but was more upset about going through all of that suffering to be the next goddess vessel. Overall, she was extremely relief that this long battle of good and evil was forever done. Everyone all stayed in the library as they saw from the window that the eclipse disappeared.

"Now what?" Karl question them as they all looked at each other.

"For one, you need to go home be with CoraLynn and your kiddo. And secondly, Alcina and I are now going to be planning on having a child together." Finley fully announces their plans on a child.

The lords were thrilled in a way that Finley and Alcina were going to have a child together. Daniela already planned out the room decor to be simple and genderless until they find out about the baby's true gender. Amita was happy as she wraps her arm around Mirandas waist line. Eva giggles after seeing her mother blushing red like jalapeño pepper. Moreau laughs and already plans on getting gifts for the baby while Donna already came up ideas of baby clothes until they came.

"What time is it?" Finley ask as Bela looks at the clock.

"It's midnight..." Bela answers her, "Why do you ask?" She wonders.

Finley looks at Eva as Miranda comes walking up and hugs her from behind. Karl knew and handed her some Lei to her. Moreau and Donna knew as they cleared their throats. Eva had just officially turn 10 years old as they began singing happy birthday, she honestly forgot but she smiles and hugs her family anyways. Everyone was drained after the ritual, the maidens didn't know what to cook but Finley uses her newly abilities and makes pizza for everyone.

They were sore but thrilled to be together, they once again live another day in this village and in this world.

~~
Kokorogan- Heart
Chikaragan- Strength

Pragest jigalgo- Kill everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 850 13
Leanne is a carpenter and mechanic builder, she's well known in Village for her skills and she is well known for having a crazy mother, with a troubl...
59.6K 1.3K 25
Book one of the 'Saving' series. Not everyone can be saved; but are they worth fighting for? Abused by both her father and brother, Jamie questioned...
30.8K 1K 11
Your head feels fuzzy as you begin to stir. Your mind feels foggy, as if it was...erased..? or forgotten. You feel yourself laying in something soft...
110K 2.2K 17
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...