mismatched | KTH

De angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... Mai multe

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 8 : A Work of History?
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 11 : Others' Past?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 18 : Apology
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 21 : Street Dancer
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 27 : Flying angle
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 29 : Blind in Love

106 20 12
De angelflower_18

~[06/06/2022]

"When I left the school, that's when our band finally broke down!" 

Uncountable questions popped up in your head. You knew that Yoongi almost killed someone which made him leave the school. And that's why their band broke down. But what made him act like that? And who was that other person?

Before you could speak up your mind, Yoongi adds, "That reminds me! Taehyungaa, what are you gonna do about your marriage with Dami?"

"Now where did she come from? That bitch! " and your face gets all pale hearing the name of your boyfriend's so-called future wife.

Namjoon looks at you and gets worried thinking about what you must be thinking. However, your loving boyfriend cleared it out.

"It's just what our parents want. Don't worry Hyung, I won't marry her, never!"

Taehyung looks at you with guilt and tries to apologize to you with his tata baby eyes.

Yoongi gives him a death glare and you wonder why. You wonder what this mystery is among the three of them. You are jealous and angry at the same time, like a young teenager going through an identity crisis.

"Who in the world is this Dami and why did you mention her out of nowhere?" you ask Yoongi with a straight face, trying to hide the boiling blood flowing through every single vein in your body.

Namjoon, who is worried for you, takes this opportunity to calm you down and speaks up, "Hyung! Now that Y/n knows both Hobi's and Jin Hyung's stories, how about you share yours. I am pretty sure everyone wants to hear it."

Everyone gives him a strange stare because no one knows the story behind him and Dami. After a long staring competition and Jimin's requests, Yoongi finally agrees to share the story and there he goes,

Yoongi's POV and Yoongi speaking:

It was a few days later when Jin Hyung suggested breaking down our band. I was so mad at him, not because he suggested that thing but because he didn't trust us when we said that we can protect ourselves.

Well, definitely, we cannot even imagine the trauma he went through at that time. At last, I was a teenager with anger flowing through my body every single second.

As usual, I was wandering through the quiet and dark alley behind the school trying to solve the puzzle of thoughts tangling in my mind.

I went a little further and saw a guy harassing some girl. It didn't take much time for me to erupt like a volcano. However, as soon as I went near them, that guy turned out to be that son of bitch who bullied Hobi. Moreover, that girl seemed familiar to me.

I swear if he beat him into a pulp! 

After beating him up, he ran away with his boys. Without even noticing me, that girl also ran away.

No wonder, you are a real beast, Mr. Min! The beast with a kind heart! 

But how can I let it go like that? What if he tortures other girls when people like me are not around him? I had to do something and I did.

After school, I challenged him to meet me at that same place if he had the guts to fight like a man. That sounds a bit funny now, but yeah, that's what I did.

Am I hearing some historic story or what? 

We met behind the school again. But this time I didn't punch him.

"Are you sure Hyung?" interrupts Taehyung when Yoongi is immersed in the story.

"Shut up Taehyungaa, listen to me first" and he continues...

So yaa, I didn't punch him this time but rather I warned him to never mess with any girl.

But as expected, punishment cravers do not understand talks. He gave me the evilest smile he could. And that's when I lost it.

I directly punched him and yelled, "You better listen to me else I'm gonna kill you someday!"

And we started fighting, both physically and verbally.

END OF YOONGI'S POV

"Ok Hyung! That's it! Let me take the story from here!" exclaimed Taehyung taking a deep breath with a confident face.

What does Taehyung want to say now?

Taehyung straightens his posture, tightens his fist, and takes the story forward as if he is the main lead,

Taehyung's POV and Taehyung speaking:

So, as Yoongi Hyung told, they both started fighting.

Meanwhile, that day I wanted to talk to Yoongi Hyung about the band stuff. I looked for him the entire day, everywhere in the school but couldn't find him at all. I indeed saw him in the morning and kept thinking if I was hallucinating.

Then I heard a few students talking about Yoongi challenging that scumbag. That scared me. I asked them where they went and ran as fast as I could.

I reached there only to see Yoongi Hyung sitting up on that bastard and punching him to the death in the face.

Holy crap!

"You better stay away from my Dami!" he yelled at him and broke his nose on the next punch.

My Dami?? Wait? What? No way Yoongi likes that pretty girl? 

I was too stunned to see him like that. But no! Not for beating that son of bitch to death but to see him fighting for a girl, his so-called one-sided crush!

(And a proud giggle left his mouth while mimicking Yoongi's fight dialogue)

Before I could picture him properly in my eyes, I quickly held him from behind and tried to stop him. That bastard already looked half dead and obviously, I don't want Hyung to go to prison.

Thank god!

After a few moments, Yoongi Hyung looked at me with his fierce eyes. Ahh, he looked so scary that I almost skipped a heartbeat.

I could see the red little veins in his eyes popping up with anger, exactly like mine when I eat spicy food. (And Taehyung giggles with his boxy smile)

His knuckles were already bleeding and probably wet with that bastard's blood. He was breathing heavily at a fast and shallow pace. Their fight was more energy pouring than the marathon race, I swear.

But somehow that bastard stood up and tried to stab us with a piece of glass. Before I realized it, Hyung already pushed me away and gifted himself with such an appalling scar that you all can see on his face right now.

To be honest, this scar across his left eye still haunts me.

That look, when he got hurt...ufff

That eye was red with all the blood flowing through his eyelid to the insides. He definitely groaned with pain and covered his eyes with his palm.

For the first time in my life, I felt the urge to kill someone. I took the wooden rod lying a few feet away from me and hit him in the head.

...silence...

"Is he... dead...?" a girl behind us whispered with her hands shaking in fear.

I turned around. "Dami?"  I asked myself and looked at Hyung. Hyung pointed out to me to shut my mouth and handle the situation.

Well, I wasn't in my right mind and had no choice but to do whatever Hyung told me to. I went near her and asked if she was okay.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"And that's where all the misunderstanding started! You guys should have told her everything!" exclaimed Jin with all the energy he had.

Taehyung gets all worked up with his tata face and speaks back, "Hyung! But it wasn't my fault, Yoongi Hyung only asked me to do so!"

Yoongi also adds with regret, "But I didn't know that she only saw Taehyung fighting with that guy!"

Frustrated Hobi, Jimin, and Jungkook sigh and cut all of them from arguing with each other. You were just sitting there trying to put the piece of the story together.

Jimin asks if they can tell what exactly happened, what Dami saw, and what happened later. And Taehyung continued,

Taehyung's POV and Taehyung speaking:

So, after I asked Dami if she was okay, she just took her lost purse from the bush and ran away.

I immediately called the ambulance. Gladly, that bastard wasn't dead but got admitted to the hospital for around 2 months in a critical condition.

A few hours later, I was worried, sitting beside Yoongi Hyung in the hospital. I didn't know what to do and whom to call. Hyung woke up with badges all around his injured eye.

He saw me shaking my legs with nervousness and anxiety. He slowly held my hands and ordered, "Yahh imma, stop getting scared!"

How was I supposed to not get scared in such a situation? And Hyung was still chill when he almost lost his eye in a war.

Looking at me tearing up, Hyung asked me to call Jin Hyung, and then we told him everything.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Why did you call only Jin Oppa though?" you ask and Juingkook responds.

"Y/n! You might not know but Dami Noona... She is Jin Hyung's sister."

"Wait what!!! WHAT!!! Seriously???" you get surprised and then Jin continues...

And is that why she is close to Taehyung? Aishhh....

Jin's POV and Jin speaking:

They told me everything. I was too stunned to believe that they almost killed a person but then I was the eldest, I was that girl's brother and I had to get hold of the situation.

I managed to calm down Dami and explain to her that these two were just trying to teach that bastard a lesson for harassing her and unexpectedly she accepted it.

After 2 days, Yoongi got discharged and the first thing he did was meet the principal. I was all ready to face the truth but this guy, blind in love, didn't tell the entire truth.

END OF JIN'S POV:

What did he tell then? Why does Yoongi always do something unexpected? WHY??

You had millions of questions going in your head but someone had to interrupt you. "Ding Dong!" you all hear the doorbell and wonder who it could be.

Jungkook immediately stood up and ran towards the door telling everyone that it was their lunch.

"Lunch?"

"Who ordered it and when?"

Yoongi smiles a little and says, "Ahhh! That's why he took my phone. That little hungry bunny!"

Everyone realized that it was almost 2 pm and they were actually hungry despite being totally immersed in the storytelling race. Jungkook yells and calls Jimin for help and Jimin runs towards the entrance with his tini-mini feet. They both come to the living hall carrying around 8-9 boxes and you wonder who's gonna eat that much food.

All seven of them just started unpacking and made themselves home. You were the only one who was hesitating. You were feeling a little uneasy being just an assistant over there.

Taehyung saw you. His lips made a little upward curve and with that, he softly said, "Y/n! They are my real family. Don't think of them as a CEO or Director or Manager or Whatever. Just sit and eat as you usually do with me."

You could see the love and warmth he had for his loving brothers. No wonder they are real Bulletproof.

You also make yourself comfortable and dig into whatever Jungkook ordered. He literally ordered the whole menu and Yoongi's bank balance must be empty by now.

Well, Yoongi didn't care. He was just happy seeing everyone eating and enjoying the food. Maybe their happy faces were enough for him to get full.

While everyone was still eating, Hobi suddenly spoke up, "What did he tell then?"

Continuously looking for the new pair of chopsticks, as Namjoon broke the one he had, he responded very subconsciously, "Who told whom and what?"

"I mean, What did Yoongi tell the principal?" cleared Hobi.

WILL BE CONTINUED–

--------------------------------------------------------

So, how was Yoongi's story? 

But what do you think Yoongi told the principal?

Stay tuned for more suspense and fun <3

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

11.2K 706 52
A young prince whose presence is capable enough to make any girl's heart flutter. A future king, on whose shoulders is the responsibility of restorin...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
4K 616 16
KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your moonlight that beautifies and glorifies y...
27.8K 1K 6
→yn the personal secretary of the Jeon entertainment's CEO, Jeon Jungkook, is now to spend time with this unpredictable man. →Leaving home, away from...