IMMERSED (G!P) [JY/SY]

By Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon and Siyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ When someone becomes immersed in a particular... More

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-5
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29 [The End]

CH-4

821 42 16
By Mxrahi_

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

MENTION OF BLOOD

[SENSITIVE CONTENT]

•••••••

The silver haired girl smiled, "Thanks... What is your name?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"Gahyeon..." The pink haired girl answered with a smile.

Yoohyeon gave her a slow nod.

"Alright... I'll leave..." Yoohyeon spoke, she got up from the bed.

"Why don't you have a lunch with me?" Said Gahyeon, removing her sheet aside, she stood up and walked towards Yoohyeon.

"I can't stay here..." Yoohyeon whispered, clasping her hands and nervously rubbing her palm with the help of her other thumb.

"Why?" Asked the pink haired girl.

"I don't like this environment...sorry. i have to go, my mom must be waiting for me." Yoohyeon whispered with an awkward smile.

"Please, you should have a lunch with us. You can call your mom and inform her." Gahyeon spoke, gripping on Yoohyeon's wrist, she started walking outside.

"I don't have my phone..." Yoohyeon spoke.

"Where is it?" Asked Gahyeon, slightly looking back at Yoohyeon.

"That man took it. Richard...?" She spoke. Gently moving Gahyeon's hand away, she followed Gahyeon.

"Richard took it!?" Gahyeon exclaimed.

Once they were out of the room Gahyeon was met with Richard who was waiting outside.

She made an eye contact with him. "Give her phone back." She ordered.

Richard gave her a nod, removing Yoohyeon's phone from the pocket he handed it over to Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon took her phone and dialled her mom's number.

•••••••

Gahyeon kept gripping over Yoohyeon's wrist while they were walking, at some point Yoohyeon didn't like the way she would just grip on her hand tightly.

They walked downstairs, at the dining table.

"Sit here." Gahyeon spoke with a smile, she pulled out a chair for Yoohyeon.

The silver haired girl looked at Gahyeon. "I don't think i should eat. I want to go home." Yoohyeon whispered.

"You aren't going home. You will have a lunch with me." Gahyeon spoke, sitting beside Yoohyeon.

A menu was placed in front of Yoohyeon by a servant.

She ordered a minimum quantity of food so that she will finish it quickly.

She looked around the place once again, rich styled marble and glass covered the entire place.

The girl who met her earlier walked towards their direction.

Walking towards them, she rested her hands on the dining table, facing Gahyeon.

"Who was it?" She asked looking at Gahyeon.

"Almiro." Gahyeon replied.

"Do you want to give them a surprise?" Asked the blonde haired girl.

Gahyeon looked up at her sister from the menu card. "Yes, with a birthday cake." She spoke with a smile.

"Alright... I'll leave." The blonde haired girl spoke, giving a last look to Yoohyeon she walked towards the exit.

"What were you both talking about?" Asked Yoohyeon.

"Almiro is our good friend. It's his birthday today. I wanted to give him a surprise that's what we were talking about..." Gahyeon whispered.

"That's nice of you." Yoohyeon replied with a smile.

•••••••

Yamasaki took a sip of his coffee. He kept the book aside after writing few important things on it.

"Dad, let's play outside!" Mitsue, his little daughter came running towards him with a toy car in her hands.

"I don't have time, play with your mom." He replied, not paying attention to her, he focused on the laptop.

She ran out of the house to play with the car all by her own.

_

Tristan ran inside the house, he looked at Yamasaki, his face sweating heavily.

"What happened?" Asked Yamasaki.

"Siyeon is coming... Almiro reported."

"What!?" Yamasaki exclaimed, he quickly closed his laptop.

"Get Mitsue inside!" He yelled, running towards his bedroom, "Izuhara! Wake up!" He walked towards his wife who was resting because she had a fever.

She lazily woke up and rubbed her eyes. "Go inside the room, Siyeon is coming here. Don't come outside!" He spoke.

Izuhara quickly stood up from the bed and walked outside.

"Mom! Where are we going?" Asked Mitsue, Tristan walked her towards Izuhara.

"I can't answer you now, let's go!" Izuhara took a hold of Mitsue's hand and dragged her towards a room.

Tristan closed all the doors and windows.

Yamasaki was confused on how Siyeon came to know his location because he was already hiding in a secret place.

He watched in nervousness as Tristan was closing the main door.

Sounds of few car neared his place.

Tristan was standing near the door, leaning back on it.

"Call Almiro." Tristan spoke looking at Yamasaki.

They heard their door being banged loudly, "I can't call them, it's a rule! They can't save us." Yamasaki replied.

"We will die." Tristan replied, wiping his sweat away with the back of his hand.

"Take out the gun." Yamasaki ordered.

"We only have pistols." Tristan replied, his heart started beating in a fast pace when he felt the vibration through his whole body, the knocks and bangs on the door kept increasing.

"Let's use them." Yamasaki replied.

Tristan gave him a nod and walked towards a box kept on the floor, opening it, he gave one pistol to Yamasaki and kept one with him.

"We won't open the door. Do everything only with my order, get it?" Said Yamasaki.

"Yes sir." He replied with a nod.

Yamasaki walked towards the closet, pulling the empty closet forward with a lots of struggle, he hid behind it. Tristan walked in the opposite corner of the room with a posture to directly shot anyone who enters the room.

_

The banging on the door suddenly stopped.

Tristan furrowed his eyebrows.

He looked at Yamasaki.

"Should I check?" He mouthed to him.

Yamasaki shook his head as a 'no.'

Tristan gulped down the dry lump in his throat before walking towards the door.

Yamasaki called him out in a low voice but Tristan didn't listen.

He walked towards the door, one by one he opened all the locks.

He opened the door completely.

Yamasaki hid behind the closet, "Stupid fucker." He whispered to himself.

_

With a gun in his hand Tristan bravely walked outside of the house, pointing the gun to his left and right he searched for Siyeon.

He slowly walked towards the back side of the house.

Hearing few footsteps following him, he quickly turned around but was too late to pull the trigger.

Five men started firing at him continuously, the bullets made their way through his entire body, a gush of blood started flowing through his mouth, his body was filled with blood, groaning in pain, he fell on the ground unconsciously.

_

Yamasaki closed his eyes tightly when he heard the bullets being shot.

He heard many footsteps entering inside his house.

"Yamasaki, please don't hide behind the closet. I know you have a pistol with you. Surrender, i won't celebrate your birthday."

He heard a very familiar voice, taking a deep breath he walked out slowly with his gun.

Richard walked towards him and took his gun.

"Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to you... Happy Birthday dear Yamasaki. Happy Birthday to you!" Siyeon spoke, she clapped her hands with a huge smile on her face.

"Today is not my birthday." Yamasaki spoke, looking up at her.

"Lame. I'm not here to discuss about your birthday." Siyeon spoke, walking towards the couch she sat on it.

She leaned back on the couch comfortably.

"Why did you push Gahyeon out, that too from your car!?" She exclaimed with her eyebrows furrowed.

Yamasaki chuckled slightly, "I was wishing for her to die." He replied.

"Why? She's a pure soul. What did she do to you?"

"She killed my brother!" Yamasaki yelled, clenching his fists tightly.

"So...? You will push her out of your car? I don't like it." Siyeon spoke, rubbing her eyes, she looked at Richard, "Kill him." She ordered.

"What!? You said you won't kill me-"

His sentence was incomplete, shots were fired at him making him fall on the spot.

His body seizured various times, thick red fluid flowed from his abdomen.

"Nice, find his wife." Siyeon spoke.

•••••••

Izuhara was dragged outside of the room, Richard kept his grip tight on her hair, "Leave me!" She screamed, Mitsue cried when she saw her dad laying on the floor lifelessly.

"Don't cry baby..." Siyeon whispered, taking Mitsue in her hand from the other man, she gently tapped on her cheek, wiping her tears away.

"Please, leave her!" Izuhara yelled, her tears started streaming down when she saw Siyeon talking with her daughter.

"Izuhara, don't be like that. You too, stop crying." Siyeon spoke.

"Mitsue, uncle will give you chocolates alright we will take your dad to the hospital, okay..." Siyeon whispered with a smile, Mitsue looked at her mother.

"No!" Izuhara yelled and tried walking towards Siyeon, she was held back by the two men gripping on her upper arms.

Mitsue was taken away by a man, who walked towards their car which was parked outside.

•••••••

The blonde haired girl walked towards Izuhara.

Her gaze scanned the woman with a small smile, she clasped her hands behind.

"Now what do I do with you? Your husband died, your daughter will stay with me...What about you?" She whispered, she rested her hand gently over Izuhara's face.

"Don't touch me!" Izuhara exclaimed shaking her head.

"Oh...Spicy, i won't kill you..." Siyeon spoke, "Take her with us." She ordered and started walking outside of the house.

Izuhara was dragged outside of the house, she gave a last look to Yamasaki before she was pulled out of the place by the men.

×××××××

👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 757 28
Hwasa being a "alpha" when she is an omega in her territory. But she never expected her enemy to knew about her identity. ⚠G!P⚠ This story will foc...
212K 9.6K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
375K 12.6K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
48.5K 1.9K 21
"we were built like towers, now my heart feels nothing at all"