After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 81

1.8K 63 0
By Xianxing_xu

Deep in the desert.

The sun was scorching, and the archaeologists who were arranged outside were already sweating profusely.

And an elite team from B University, led by two dark-skinned "local guides", walked deep underground.

Compared to the high temperature outside, which is close to 40 degrees, the underground seems to be air-conditioned, which is incredibly cold.

The young girl subconsciously gathered the thin sunscreen clothes that were draped over her body.

"It's a bit weird here." I don't know who said it.

"Weird you are tall." The senior vehemently turned around and scolded: "We are the heirs of Marx's materialism."

The team suddenly burst into laughter.

Seeing the two dark-skinned local people in front showing an unhappy look, the middle-aged leader walking in the front immediately said coldly: "Don't be noisy! This is archeology, please be serious!"

Everyone was obviously afraid of this leader, and no one dared to say anything.

Soon they came to the end of this dark tunnel, where there was a stone gate carved with mysterious and complicated patterns.

The two locals held electric lights high, babbling in their mouths with weird accents.

And the speed of speech was extremely fast, making everyone present at a loss.

The leaders are very familiar with Dunhuang, have been here many times, and can understand what they say.

He turned his head to translate to the staff and students:

"Open this door and walk back. It is the famous mural painting left by Mr. Fu Yi."

The expression of the staff did not change, but the group of young archaeology students from B University was very excited.

"look forward to."

"Unexpectedly, I was fortunate enough to discover Mr. Fu Yi's murals with my own eyes..."

Leader: "Don't get excited, they said that Fu Yi's paintings are actually badly damaged. For our archaeological activity in Dunhuang this time, the focus should be on the restoration of the murals."

It is precisely because of this that dozens of countries have specially invited technical restoration personnel who are familiar with Chinese painting and murals.

The excavation of the fresco site of Saint Fu Yi is definitely a major event that can cause a sensation in the historians.

But if the completeness of the final mural is too low, its historical value will be greatly reduced.

The murals in the Dunhuang caves have been damaged to varying degrees after thousands of years. Oxidation, darkening, mottled, fading, peeling, etc. For these severely damaged paintings, it is difficult to recover even with the most advanced modern technology.

Two locals took the lead, and everyone quickly saw the magnificent and beautiful murals in front of them.

The giant Buddha and the **** monsters, demons and monsters, are portrayed vividly.

Although the lower part of the picture has completely fallen off, even faintly exposed the grass and mud that paints the wall, they are still greatly shocked.

The same is true for the middle-aged leader.

At the first glance he saw it, he was sure that it was definitely Fu Yi's authenticity. The last glimmer of doubt about the two locals also dissipated.

The leader has been in Dunhuang for many years and has been engaged in archaeological research. I don't know how many Dunhuang murals I have seen.

There are also many well-preserved masterpieces by masters.

Compared with the remaining mural in front of me, it is nothing short of a horror.

The superb painting skills of the painting Saint Fu Yi are so terrifying.

The leader surveyed the site and immediately asked the technicians to prepare for sampling, taking pictures, and repairing and copying.

The students also followed the teacher to take soil samples on site.

The two locals looked at the painting on the wall for a while and yelled that they were going back.

"We have brought you here, and we will give you the agreed price." They unceremoniously reached out and asked the leader for money.

The leader nodded, took out an envelope prepared in advance from his pocket and handed it to them, and told the staff outside to drive them back.

Several young students did not understand this.

Because as a middle-aged leader, there is no need to be so polite to these two local guides.

The senior crossed his chest, and said with a low smile: "You don't know that, these two local guides are not ordinary people."

"Huh?" The girl raised her head curiously.

The senior did not sell Guanzi, and explained: "The last time I heard the conversation between them and the professor, they are said to be descendants of the Northern School. The family has passed down this cave where Fu Yi has been guarded for generations. Zhang Daqian came to Dunhuang several decades ago to study murals. At that time, I tried to explore Fu Yi's murals, but they kept it secret."

Another student interrupted and asked: "Then why are they letting us archaeological Fu Yi's mural now?"

Senior: "It's very simple. Didn't you tell from the clothes that these two descendants were mixed up very unsatisfactorily? It is absolutely lack of money."

students:"......"

the other side.

The technicians encountered difficulties while observing the murals.

They are all the best mural restoration experts in China, gathered here, but no one dared to start.

Zhang Daqian once said, "Dunhuang frescoes are a collection of ancient fine art, representing the history of the development of Chinese art from the Northern Wei Dynasty to the Yuan Dynasty for one thousand years."

Therefore, the restoration of Dunhuang frescoes is far less simple than outsiders imagined.

Religious painting in ancient times was an extremely solemn task. Everyone who painted Buddha statues had to be painted by masters, and ordinary craftsmen could not do it.

Moreover, due to the prevalence of painting Buddha, many officials, eunuchs and eunuchs are fighting for beauty in painting Buddha, and they often hire famous artists in high-tech.

The Tang Dynasty was a glorious period of Dunhuang murals. They were so old that they could not imagine the grandeur of the original paintings.

Not to mention that Fu Yi, a heavy and famous name, weighed on them, like an abyssal boulder.

The stagnation of the restoration work made the middle-aged leaders look calm.

He can only call City B and ask if he can send more skilled personnel.

But the answer he got was no.

The Bureau of Archaeology replied that no matter whether it is in the industry or in the contemporary art world, there can be no more powerful people.

In the afternoon of the next day, Liang Mingshan helped rent a local off-road vehicle to take everyone to the local museum.

I have to say that this itinerary is in line with the personalities of Qi Linqing, Zhong Chen and others.

They can stroll around the museum until dark.

Holding Zhong Chen's hand, Qi Linqing passed by the exhibits.

Inside the pavilion, a commentator is enthusiastically introducing the history of Dunhuang to everyone.

In order to make the boring explanation more interesting, he mixed a lot of wild history stories.

The aunts and grandpas of the Red Sunset Tour Group stopped and listened with gusto.

"Do you know that Liang Luoduan, the national teacher of the Tang Dynasty? He has a nickname in the history books, called "money bag". As the name suggests, this Liang Luoduan is particularly profitable. After only a few years as an official in the dynasty, he offered advice to the emperor. The national treasury has been turned over several times, making Tang Xuanzong earn a lot of money. Originally, he lived well in the capital, was admired, and had his own power. But one day, he didn't know why he suddenly came to us. Dunhuang."

"That is, in Dunhuang, he was assassinated. Rumors of the wild history—in fact, the assassins of neighboring countries did it. After all, this Liang Guoshi's business acumen was too advanced. It is the gold and silver treasures of neighboring countries and even Western countries. For a long time, other countries have become poor and Tang Chao has become rich. The emperors of other countries must be anxious. So this trick killed only 27 years at the time. Year-old Liang Luoduan."

"Historical records indicate that Emperor Tang Xuanzong held a grand funeral for Liang Luoduan, gave him his posthumous title, and even shed tears at his funeral."

The aunt exclaimed: "A cornucopia is dead, of course the emperor is sad."

Liang Mingshan couldn't help but sigh in his heart when he heard the other side talk about the cause of his death and Liang Luoduan's death.

After more than half a year, he was truly aware of what it was like to travel through a thousand years.

Tanggula, Gan Yishan and others had never heard of this history before, and curiously continued to catch details and ask the narrator.

Zhong Chen subconsciously turned his head and glanced at Qi Linqing.

There was no expression on the other party's face, but there was a deep sadness in his eyes.

It's like a torrential rain that has stopped.

"Are you okay?" He gently squeezed Qi Linqing's palm.

Qi Linqing shook his head and said, "It's okay."

"Why did Liang Luoduan come to Dunhuang?" Gan Yishan asked.

The narrator replied: "According to the record of unofficial history, Liang Luoduan liked the art of Chinese painting and supported the Southern School. It seems that he came to see a mural of an ancestor."

As soon as the voice fell, Qi Linqing couldn't listen anymore, so he turned his head and left.

He was very grateful for the various things that this apprentice did for himself later, including the famous Yang Nanpai, giving him the opportunity to become famous, etc...

But he couldn't bear it, and the other party died because of himself.

If this so-called ancestor is himself... Qi Linqing's face suddenly became cold. It was like an invisible big hand grabbing his heart, so painful that he couldn't make any sound.

"Linqing!" Zhong Chen caught up with him, holding his hand from behind, and whispered: "No matter what happens to you, I am here, what you want to talk to..."

"I didn't." Qi Linqing interrupted him.

Zhong Chen was silent for a while. In fact, he knows why Qi Linqing is sad, but now this situation can neither be explained nor said.

It seemed that after realizing that his tone was too cold, Qi Linqing put a soft voice and added: "I just think it's too stuffy inside, so I can breathe out."

Zhong Chen: "Then I will accompany you."

At sunset, a warm orange halo dyed the border of Dunhuang city.

The two walked out of the museum and wandered aimlessly on the street.

Passing by a small stall selling candied haws, Zhong Chen stopped.

Upon seeing this, Qi Linqing stepped forward to buy a bunch, after paying the money, turned around and handed it to him.

Zhong Chen took the candied haws, tore open the sugar paper and took a bite.

It is a familiar taste. Even in the past millennia, candied haws are still so sweet and sour.

Looking at this scene, Qi Linqing suddenly had an inexplicably familiar illusion.

It seems that there was a Lantern Festival night in his previous life, and he also bought sugar candied haws for Liang Luoduan.

"Do you want to eat?" Zhong Chen raised the candied haws in his hands.

Qi Linqing's eyes were deep, and he said "Um".

This time instead, Zhong Chen was surprised. He knew that Qi Linqing didn't like sweetness, but he didn't expect the other party to agree.

Zhong Chen chuckled, deliberately took a bite in his mouth, "If you want to eat, take it yourself."

In fact, Zhong Chen also made a joke. He knew that Qi Linqing would never kiss himself on the streets where people came and went.

However, the next second.

He watched Qi Linqing lean in disbelief, and dropped a soft, gentle kiss.

Before Zhong Chen could react, the half sweet hawthorn in his mouth was swept away by the opponent.

Qi Linqing chewed a few times, and said nonchalantly, "Well, it's very sweet."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Ah ah ah, is this person really in love for the first time?

He began to doubt life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634 45 11
The story of a painter who travelled through the vortex of time and space. The story of that painter and his beloved muse. This is the story of an in...
587K 27.9K 65
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...
4.5M 156K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
17.4K 2.2K 173
It's been more than 150 years since 'Tian Guan Ci Fu' was written, two art students find out that their souls do not fully belong to themselves, and...