๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™€๐˜ฟ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ 2 |...

By alembb02

[ ๐‘…๐ผ๐‘๐ท๐‘‚๐‘ˆ ๐ป๐ด๐ผ๐‘‡๐ด๐‘๐ผ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] - ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ 2 ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐ต๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ 1 ๐‘“... More

โ—INFOโ—
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

BONUS

3.2K 110 36
By alembb02

⚠️TW: SMUT, PEGGING⚠️
(If you don't like pegging just don't read it, I don't tolerate hateful comments)

🔞I DO NOT RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE A MINOR🔞

❗READ AT YOUR OWN RISK❗

ONE YEAR LATER

"Ahh" you yawned and stretched your arms "Finally Keisuke fell asleep" you said walking inside the bedroom you shared with Rindou.

The male was laying ass up on the bed and was chatting with his brother or Sanzu, you didn't know precisely. He didn't seem to have heard you though.

"Hey!" You slapped his ass cheek since he was just wearing his boxers then jumped on him, sitting on his ass "Listen to me!" You snatched his phone from his hands and placed it on the nightstand.

"My phone!" He huffed and tried to crawl away from under you but with no success.
You placed yourself very well on him, almost trapping him under you.

"I'm more important than your phone" you hugged his neck from behind clinging to him more.

"Of course you are little fucker" he chuckled and let you kiss the side of his face and his neck too "But I don't really like this position, it should be the opposite" he tried to roll so you could be under him but you didn't let him.

"The opposite?" You chuckled devilishly "Who said that? I can be on top of you whenever I want to" you licked his earlobe and bit it "I have a certain craving now"

"Mhh I know what craving" he smirked "Let me fuck you so I can satisfy you well"

"Aw baby... You ready think I want a normal fuck tonight?" You bit his shoulder then slowly got off the bed and stood up "I bought something very cute for you, ya know? You should see it!" And you walked towards the dresser and pulled a drawer, taking an interesting object in your hands.

"Close your eyes baby"

"Y/n..?" He just looked at you, still laying on his belly. You could tell by the tone of his voice that he was a bit worried.
Maybe he understood. Or maybe not.
You knew how Rindou could be totally clueless sometimes.

"Just trust me and close your eyes, we won't do it if you don't want to. But at least try it to understand if you would actually like it mh?"

"But I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Trust me, okay?" You turned your body to look at him and give him a warm smile, still hiding the object behind your back.

"Okay.." he cleared his throat.

"Belly up with eyes still closed." You demanded, walking to the bed.

He did as you told him to and when you sat on the bed, you started playing with the hem of his boxers, brushing your fingers on his lower abdomen. A very sensitive part for him.

In fact, as soon as you touched him, he slightly jumped and tightened his abdominals already feeling a hint of pleasure that went straight to his cock "So Mommy Y/n is back?" He softly spoke, with a slight smirk on his face.

He couldn't lie, he loved when you were dominant during the act of sex. And loved it even more when he could fight for dominance against you.
But tonight he decided to let it slide, he wanted to be fully dominated, even not knowing how.

"Yeah I think she's back, if you let me" you towered him and slowly lowered your face on his, wetting his lips with your tongue.

"Show me what you wanna do"

An evil smirk appeared on your face "Sure baby. Quick question first, how do you feel about your butthole?" You asked while slowly taking off his boxers.

Your words made Rindou's eyes widen in surprise.
He still couldn't process what you were trying to do "What do you mean..?"

"I mean.. would you be open to new experiences? Like get pegged?" You pulled the drawer of the nightstand next to the both of you and took a bottle of lube in your hands.

"Pegged??" He placed his elbows on the bed, lightly raising his upper body up "Like you fucking me with a dildo?"

"Exactly baby, but only if you want to" you gently caressed his cheek and placed a sweet kiss on the tip of his nose.

"I..." He really didn't know what to say. He must admit your offer scared him a bit, he had never done something similar before so everything was new to him. But the fact that you were the one he was doing it with managed to calm him down.

"We can try.." he then smiled shyly, his cheeks becoming red.

"Perfect" you smiled happily and opened the bottle of lube while pouring a bit of the cold liquid on your middle finger "Open your legs dear"

"Y-yes" he complied to your demand and slowly stroked his already hard cock. He was pretty excited yet scared.

"Don't worry okay? It's gonna be fun, just go with the flow" you gave him a last kiss before gently rubbing the tip of your finger on his anal.

"Ah-!" your husband slightly jumped at the feeling as the cold liquid came in touch with the warmth of his body.

"How does it feel, Rin?" You kept up with your movements, now rubbing circles on his virgin hole.

"G-Good I think.." he took a deep breath before exhaling a heavy sigh and repeating the action, closing his eyes and trying to let everything go.

"Now I'm gonna push it in, it's gonna be a bit unpleasant at first. Just give yourself time to adjust" you sat better between his legs, caressing his tatted thigh with your free hand and kissing his knee.

After noticing that he calmed down more, you rubbed your tip more then, with a delicate movement, you thrusted his finger inside his anal.

"O-oh N-No I don't- I don't like it!" He shut his eyes close, gripping the bedsheets in his fists and actually clenching around your finger.

"Shhhh Rin baby remember what I told you" you kept caressing him to somehow soothe the pain. You stood still with your finger deep inside his butthole so he could adjust to that new feeling that was invading his body.

"It's.. so weird.." he breathed out.

"I know baby, I know.. but you're gonna feel good soon I promise. Just let me know when I can move" you shifted your free hand from his thigh to his lower abdomen, noticing how it went visibly up and down due to his deep and heavy breathing.
You took his cock in your hand and palmed it, trying to distract him with the pleasure.

After a few minutes, he finally spoke again "You can move baby.."

"Good. I'm gonna be gentle" you smiled sweetly and slowly started thrusting your finger back and forth, also adding another one and biting your lip at how tight he was "You feel so good baby" you complimented him.

That only caused him to chuckle sexily "No baby, you feel so good~" he moaned out "So fucking good" he started stroking himself again with his own hand, feeling his high nearing second by seconds "Go deeper~"

"Oh.." you suddenly stopped your movements, slowly pulling out your finger from his butthole "I have something bigger for that baby" And you took the strap-on in your hand, showing it to him.

"Do I have the right be scared?" He blushed again, sweat drops running down his forehead and temples.

"You do baby, but I'm gonna be suuuper gentle" you spoke and wiped off the sweat from his skin "Just let me wear it first"

Standing up, you immediately stripped yourself of all your clothes and underwear and wore the strap-on also fixing the position of the dildo, all while Rindou was staring at you amazed.
You then sat on the bed again, between his legs, and aligned yourself to his hole.

But before penetrating him, you took the bottle of lube and poured a lot of liquid on the object.
Despite you being really horny, you were still scared you might hurt Rin so you were being extremely careful. You wanted it to be a pleasurable experience for him.

You also smeared the excess of liquid on his hole.

"Okay, Rin are you ready baby?" You shifted your gaze to him.

"I think so" he took a deep breath and gifted you a little yet nervous smile.

You took his hands in yours and slowly pushed just the tip inside his hole, not stretching him that much since the dildo wasn't that girthy.
You wanted to start with something easy.

"U-uh" he breathed heavily and gripped your hands more "That's way more than two fingers!"

"Of course baby, but you just need a bit of time." You leaned over him and showered his face in sweet kisses while you slowly thrusted deeper inside him.

"A-ah! Fuck! It's hurts!" His breathing started getting irregular and he gripped your wrists with his hands after you towered him again.

"It's okay Rin, look at me and take deep breaths" you pushed a little deeper then stood still, starting to take deep breaths so he could do the same.
And it worked. It helped him calming down.

His eyes were now totally covered in lust and pleasure and the dildo inside his asshole stretched him well "You can move" he locked his dilated pupils on your face.

"Good, hope you're ready for the pleasure" you chuckled excited. You couldn't wait for him to scream and moan your name.

As you were thinking about it, you started sliding the dildo back and forth into his butthole, ravaging his still tight walls.

"Oh shit~" he rolled his eyes before closing them and leaned his head back on the mattress "Faster baby please"

"As you wish love" you placed your hands on the back of his knees and folded him so you could start literally pounding inside him.

His filthy moans and skin slapping were the sounds who filled the room in that moment.
You were in total ecstasy, and you weren't even the one getting pleasured.

On the other hand, Rindou was having his own fun. He couldn't imagine that being fucked so hard would feel that good. He loved the feeling of the dildo repitedly hitting his prostate and going deep into his hole everytime you thrusted inside him.

"Ha-arder baby!" He screamed, raising up his head to look at you and tightening all his muscles.

"Then let me do this" you smirked and, still remaining inside him, you flipped him so that he was now ass up and on all fours.

You gripped his waist and started fucking him again, tirelessly, more roughly.
Even if the dildo wasn't your own cock, you could feel his sweet spot everything the tip of the strap-on hit it and how tight he was since it was getting difficult for you to move inside him.
Him clenching around the dildo that tight almost slowed your movements but you gave your everything to keep up that pace. He was nearing his orgasm and you couldn't give in right in that moment.

"I'm fucking coming Y/n- shit! Ahhh!!" He arched his back and shut his eyes close when your hand wrapped around his throbbing and twitching cock, stroking him as fast as you could while you kept fucking him harshly "Cum baby, cum as much as you want, squirt it out everywhere"

"Oh yeah! Oh yes! Fuck yes!" He growled, slightly closing his eyes and letting out his white load everywhere on the bed meanwhile you were even increased your pace to make his orgasm last longer "Shit Shit Shit Shit!!!" Was all he could say.

After stroking him dry, your pace got slower to help him come down from his high "Are you okay baby?" Your breathing was heavy like his.

"Fuck I've never felt so good" he laid back belly up on the bed and looked at you while a tired smile.

"You did great" you complimented and cupped his cheeks "Now I'm gonna take care of you"

=====================

Just one little surprise!
I don't know if you'll like it though lol

Don't forget to vote♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 10.7K 30
โ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‡๐€๐“๐„๐’ ๐Œ๐„๐!โž -@keikaminari - date: 10/15/2021 ๐‘๐ˆ๐•๐€๐‹๐‘๐˜ โ•ญโ”ˆโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- -หห‹ ใ“ใ‚“ใซใกใฏหŠหŽ- ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๏ฟฝ...
325K 5.8K 102
โ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐€๐’๐“๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€๐†๐€๐ˆ๐.โž โ•ณโ•ณโ•ณโ•ณ สฌสฌ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ... แœฐ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘ท๐‘ฌ๐‘น ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘น แœฐ โ†ณ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—’/๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐—Œ๐—...
115K 4.6K 60
๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ โœฟ*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ด. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ...
31.7K 1.6K 34
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ•‘ไธ–ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž โ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž .แฐใ€Œ๐˜...