The Awakened One, Book 1: Rem...

Von Nentai96

Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon i... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1: Armageddon
Chapter 2: Battle Of Wills
Chapter 3: Hell On Earth
Chapter 4: Awakening
Chapter 5: Awakened One
The Public Service Announcement
Chapter 6: The Queen of The Amazon
Chapter 7: Vampire May Cry
|^{PSA II}^|
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 8: A New World
Chapter 9: A New Companion
(A/N): III
Chapter 10: A Chance Encounter
Chapter 11: Lovers
*!Status!* II
(A/N): IV
Chapter 12: Vale
Chapter 13: A Night in Vale
(A/N): V
Chapter 14: Rest and Relaxation
Chapter 15: Training Begins
Chapter 16: A Mysterious Figure
Chapter 17: Scars
(A/N): VI
*!Status!* III
Chapter 18: Glynda Goodwitch
Chapter 19: Ice Queen
Chapter 20: Ozma
(A/N): VII
Chapter 21: Thief in The Night
Chapter 22: The Reaper
Chapter 23: The Xiong Family
(A/N): VIII
Chapter 24: A Woman's Curse
Chapter 25: Spiders
Chapter 26: Foundation
(A/N): IX
Chapter 27: The Disciplinarian
Chapter 28: Jacques Schnee
*!Status!* IV
Chapter 29: Despair
*!Status!* V
(A/N): X
Chapter 30: Thicker Than Blood
Chapter 31: Taking Out The Trash
Chapter 32: Red Like Roses
(A/N): XI
Chapter 33: I Burn
Chapter 35: Preparing For Victory
(A/N): XII
Chapter 36: Conquering Vale's Underworld
Chapter 37: Aftermath
Chapter 38: A Newer Companion
(A/N): XIII
Chapter 39: Mirror Mirror
Chapter 40: Who am I?
Chapter 41: A Fateful Meeting
(A/N): XIV
Chapter 42: At Last
Chapter 43: The White Fang
Chapter 44: Forever Fall Forest
(A/N): XV
Chapter 45: From Shadows
Chapter 46: To Light
Chapter 47: The Snake And The Tiger
(A/N): XVI
Chapter 48: Fairy Tales
Chapter 49: Moving Forward
Chapter 50: Towards The End
(A/N): XVII
Chapter 51: Of The Beginning
Chapter 52: The Summer Tournament
Chapter 53: Finalists
Chapter 54: Finale
Chapter 55: Finished
Chapter 56: Finally
Public Service Announcement
Chapter 57: Initiation
Chapter 58: Act 2
Chapter 59: Knight Ceremony
Chapter 60: Alpha Megoliath
Chapter 61: Power Leveling
Chapter 62: Total Recall
Chapter 63: System Update
Chapter 64: Divided
Chapter 65: Upside
Chapter 66: Downturn
Chapter 67: The Meeting
Chapter 68: Vacuo
Chapter 69: Tribes of The Desert
Chapter 70: The Desert Kreeps
Chapter 71: The Desert Walkers
Chapter 72: Desert Faunus Alliance
|X!-Status-!X|
Chapter 73: Disappearance
Chapter 74: Unfortunate Circumstance
Chapter 75: The Mysterious Hunter
Chapter 76: Desperate Invaders
Chapter 77: To Protect
Chapter 78: Running Out Of Time
Chapter 79: Mistake Driven Turmoil
| Where TF Have I Been? |
Awakened Organization: Closure {A Loving Summary}

Chapter 34: The Demon Clan

827 28 8
Von Nentai96

As the lovers woke up from the long night of rest, they continued their daily activities, eating breakfast, discussing daily plans and activities, then going to do those things. As they traveled through the large hope building (Y/N) couldn't help but notice the various looks of awe that the group received, and it weirded him out a little bit. 

The more they walked around the campus, the more recognizable the group became and since most of the preliminary pool matches for the Summer Tournament had concluded, Nix and Neyah had become sort of famous in a way for their remarkable performances. The twins both instantly destroyed everyone in their pools and various videos had surfaced showing the entire campus their unbelievable speed and strength. 

It didn't help that they were always seen together with Pyrrha, the pride of Mistral, and Glynda Goodwitch, the top professor at the academy. They had become something like local celebrities amongst the incoming class of Freshman and they had yet to even showcase their true potential.

While traveling the campus, (Y/N) started to keep an eye out for anybody that he recognized from the Rwby show, but unfortunately, he didn't see any. After meeting both Ruby and Yang last night, he felt like he needed to remain hyper aware of him being in Remnant, since he had gotten comfortable in the day and night routine, and he almost lost sight of the ultimate goal. 

Everything he was doing was not only to make himself stronger and prepare the world for the inevitable invasion, but to also, hopefully, leave the world a better place than how he found it. Seeing Yang and Ruby was a reminder of some of the tragedies that happened in Rwby, the fall of Beacon, Yang losing her arm, the criminalization of the White Fang, Pyrrha's death, and everything else that could now be prevented because he had the knowledge. 

However, he couldn't do anything if he didn't have the strength to prevent it, with that in mind he resolved himself to increase his strength further to prevent the destruction of the place and people he had come to know and love.

Throughout the rest of the day, the group spent their time hanging out with Glynda in a much more casual setting, instead of training they simply enjoyed one another's company as Glynda showed them around the large campus. She took them to the massive fields and open space that was located behind the Hope building, and it functioned mostly as a lading place for aircrafts and the like, but it was also just a nice place to walk around and enjoy the scenery. 

She walked them down to the edge of the massive cliff that opened up to a large lake and a roaring waterfall. The group of lovers found a bench that overlooked the cliff and spent the rest of the day cuddling, snuggling, and talking as they enjoyed the angelic scenery. Before they knew it, the sun had completely ducked under the horizon and gave birth to the shattered moon in the night sky. 

The gorgeous moonlit sky signaled to (Y/N) that it was time for him and his partner to go handle their business, so after deeply kissing all of his companion's goodbye and promising that he'd remain safe, he picked up his furry partner and teleported his way of the campus, and as he made his way across the massive gate that granted people entry onto the campus, he took a moment to check to see if Velvet and Coco were still working there stations, but they unfortunately weren't.

After taking a making a mental note to seek out those two another time, he and his partner continued down the streets of Vale, heading to their headquarters where the rest of his companions should be waiting for his appearance. As he approached the large building, he quickly teleported inside to see the same scene unfolding that he saw the previous night.

Hel was pacing back and forth in the open space between the chairs and the large window, the twins were in a similar position except they stood next to his desk, Junior was quiet just idly standing by the large double doors watching the conversation unfold, and Z was sitting comfortably in his newly customized chair, turned towards the trio of brainstorming woman, providing his input whenever he saw it needed. 

The moment they recognized that he appeared, he was quickly greeted by them in the same way as usual, small kisses and hugs from the twins, a bow from Junior, a masked kiss from Hel, and Zeb simply saluted the Chief as he stood from his chair. Speaking of which, his cushioned seat was pitch black in color but had jagged, lightning bolt like, yellow designs running across it.

"So, have you guys come up with a name for the club yet?" As he asked the question, everyone in the room's moods saddened slightly, and the answer quickly became clear.

Hel quickly spoke up though, trying to fill her Honey in on the current situation, "well we think that we've come up with a few decent enough ideas, but nothing has really stuck just yet. It doesn't really help that the Devil isn't a very marketable name, no offense Hon."

"None taken. How about we scrap naming the Club after me, and instead name it after the woman who actually keeps everything running smoothly. You know the one who is the reason for our success thus far."

"But Boss, you're not a woman? Wait, are you a woman?"

"I just said scrap naming the Club after me, man Junior you are an incredibly smart dumbass. I mean, lets name the Club after the headmistress. Call it Hel's Kitchen or something like that." The moment the words left his lips, everyone in the room went silent, letting the name sit on their minds and tongues for a moment.

"Oh my god, like, Hel's Kitchen doesn't sound bad" Mel thought aloud.

Her sister quickly followed with, "yeah, I really like it! Hel's Kitchen, it makes me wanna eat something."

"Damn Chief, I think you did it again" Zeb exclaimed to his leader.

Junior remained silent throughout the exchange, clearly having no sense for naming things if yesterday's exchange was anything to go by, but he did like the sound of it. Hel herself repeatedly said the name in her mind before she spoke it out loud. 

"Hel's Kitchen. Not too aggressive, kitchen reminds the consumer about consumption, so they naturally want to buy things, associates well with the owners, and is a small play on words with actual Hell, which is what your name is associated with, and Hel, which is me." She thought about the name a little more, before she turned back to her Honey and wrapped him in a tight hug. "Honey, you are amazing! That's the name!"

(Y/N) sat in the woman's embrace completely shocked that they just took his first thought as the answer to their problem. "There's no way their just gonna take that as the name to the Club, the headquarters of the Devil's operations. It's a Gordan Ramsey TV show, it's a crime infested neighborhood in New York City, and... well I guess none of that exists here, so it works. Glad I could help Hel, but I don't think we have the time to sit around and celebrate coming up with a new name for our place of operations. Is everything set up downstairs again?"

Junior took that as his time to speak, "yes Boss, all the new outfits arrived earlier, and all the men have congregated down in the Den and are waiting on your arrival. We gave each of the lower ranking men their specific suit jackets, but we still have the 7 that you said to hold. They are downstairs by your throne waiting for you to assign them."

"Alright then, let's get this over and done with so we can catch them all up to speed on what's going down tomorrow. This is a massive step for all of us and after tomorrow the entire world will learn our names." His quick words struck a chord in each of them, and they all now had renewed excitement towards the events that were about to take place. The Devil's crew then moved to the now named 'Den' part of the Club, the former dance floor in the central largest room in the building. 

As (Y/N) approached the main room, the vibe of the room was completely different from how it was the night of the top 8 finals. Instead of it being loud and excited, it was deathly quiet, but for some reason he couldn't feel any tensity in the air. The moment he exited out of the archway he identified the vibe of the room as expectant, and he instantly figured out why.

The entire mirador was completely vacant of men, leaving only the five central throne like chairs at the tip of the structure, and on the ground floor of the room was an army of bowing men. Each of the 380 some men that perfectly formatted the ground was bowing perfectly still at a risen angle with their arms perfectly placed behind their backs. 

In 90% of the ocean of black suits hands was a bright crimson cloth that illuminated the room with its intense glow and each of them held onto the cloth like it was more important than their own beating heart. The Devil walked to the edge of the balcony to see seven colored suit jackets stacked one on top of another on a small stool and after he checked to make sure they were all in order, he turned back to the crowd, overlooking them from high.

Hel quickly moved to stand beside him, and the other members of his circle fell in line behind the power couple. The Devil took a moment to enjoy the phenomenal view of the army he raised before he prepared him self to speak by quietly clearing his throat. "MEN!"

The moment the loud voice echoed across the room, the bowing soldiers were activated, and they immediately responded in chorus unison. "CHIEF!"

For about half a second, the Devil was takin aback by the unity of the group, and internally he had to thank the drilling that he was sure Zeb and Junior went through to make sure that each and every single man was in order. "Tonight, is the night that each and every single one of you becomes a legend! Tonight, is the night you transform from a lowly human being into a demonic entity far stronger than those around you! Men, Raise Your Heads!"

"YES CHIEF!" In that instant, in one fluid motion, everyman in the room rose simultaneously, turning the ocean of black and red into an army of powerful men. However, none of them were satisfied with being men any longer, they felt the need to ascend to the level of their Chief.

"It is time for all of you to become what you were meant to be from the start! Men, shed those filthy shells that you once called clothing! Throw those foul overcoats to the ground, the vile suit jackets that kept you bound to the idea of family!" As soon as the orders were given, men began tearing their jackets from their bodies, recklessly tossing the burdening cloth from their backs and slamming them unceremoniously on the ground. 

As soon as they completed the task assigned to them, they quickly returned their gaze to their Chief hands still behind their backs, waiting for his next orders. "It is time for you to transform from scum to gold! It is time for you to ascend from lowly peasants to Godlike Kings! Men! Raise Your New Skin High In The Sky!

"YES CHIEF!" The men immediately did as they were told and with one arm still behind their backs, they raised the crimson cloths high above their heads.

"The thing that you hold in your hand right now is the physical manifestation of my bond to each and every one of you! When you wear this transcendent armor, you are connected to me in a far deeper way then you ever even thought possible! The moment you put this on, you will become undefeatable! You will become indestructible! You will become The Devil's Acolytes!

The Devil paused for a moment, allowing the words to sink into their minds. "Men! Now it is your time to turn a defeated gangster into a victorious demon in The Devil's army! Men! Transform into my Acolytes Before My Very Eyes!" The moment he gave the orders the men excitedly 'transformed' before their Chief's eyes, unfolding the cloths to reveal glowing, pristine, crimson suit jackets, and quickly putting them on to ascend to become higher beings. 

"Do you feel it! Feel my power coursing through you! This is the strength that you are given for becoming a part of me! This is your strength as an Acolyte in the Devil's army! Above All" the moment he thought the skill, his Aura gained an almost godly glow that illuminated the room, making the men almost tremble after seeing his glory.

At the same time, they felt an incredible soaring, increase in their own strength and they suddenly understood the immeasurable amount of power that they gained by simply being associated with the Devil, let alone becoming his loyal Acolytes. 

"Now, there are seven of those among you that have proven their immense strength to be far beyond that of even the strongest Acolytes or even those among you that are the Captains of Acolytes! To those seven few, step forward and receive my blessing." After the Devil spoke, seven distinctive individuals stepped out in front of red ocean of Acolytes, all of which had already removed their black suit jackets. 

Unsurprisingly, the seven that stepped forward were the ones that participated in the top 8 tournament that happened a few days prior. "It is time for you all to take your places as the higher ups in this organization! It is time for you all to lead your brothers in arms as the strongest of the strong! The chosen few among the rest! You are no gangsters, you are no Acolytes, you are the desires that motivate and move every person to strive for greatness! You are the Devil's advocates that spread the strength of our Clan's greatness far and wide! You are my Deadly Sins! Gravity Control" the Devil picked up the large stack of colored suits and floated them down to each of the individuals that stood in front of the wave of red.

The suit jackets floated down into the hands of the now Deadly Sins, and each of them immediately put on the jackets and experienced the same boost in strength that the others did, except their boost was a little stronger. From left to right the colors of the suit jackets were orange, yellow, blue, light blue, cyan, green, and finally white. 

"Each of you represents the strength of the army of this Clan, I know you will represent us well." Each of them bowed to their chief before they stepped back into the crowd of Acolytes, standing at their head as the leaders of the army. "All of you, look to your left, now look to your right! Surrounding you are your brothers in arms and above you are your leaders in war! Together we form a bond that is thicker than blood and stronger than family! Together, we form the Demon Clan! And together we will never die!"

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

*New Mechanic Unlocked*- Clan Creator!

Clan Creator- This awesome System Mechanic allows you to design, grow, and manage your own powerful group of individuals! While this Mechanic is very similar to the Beast Tamer Mechanic, there are a lot of key differences between the two! Most importantly, this Mechanic is much broader and deals mainly with increasing the general strength of your troops.

*New* Titled Acquired: Master of the Demon Clan

Master of the Demon Clan- You have founded and are the master of the powerful Demon Clan. Your role as the supreme leader of your Clan has been cemented in the minds of each and every member, and because of that all of the members of your Clan are loyal to a fault. Your word is treated as God's truth, and no one would dare challenge your authority. 

Ability Obtained: *MAX Demon Clan Master*- Acolytes gain +10% to all Attributes; Captains gain +20% to all Attributes; Deadly Sins gain +30% to all Attributes; Elites gain +40% to all attributes; Hel gain +50% to all Attributes

As (Y/N) received his sudden alert from the System and the information suddenly appeared in his mind, he took that moment to look over to his partner in crime and tell her, with his eyes, to take over. 

Hel happily obliged him and immediately took a small step forward to announce the general plan that the newly formed clan would be executing, while the other Elites took another step forward to fill in the gap left behind by the Devil who sleekly sunk back into his throne to look over his new addition.

As he sat back into his throne, he immediately began conversing with his partner to configure the sudden, new mechanic that the System offered him, "Hey Meta, what the fuck is this? I feel like you'll be able to help me a lot more than the System's explanation."

[Of course, Partner! The way Meta understands this Mechanic is that it allows you to update, manage, and change specific things about your Clans! You can essentially strengthen the members of your Clan without them being aware and allow yourself to grow stronger as they grow stronger!]

"Ok, I think I have a decent understanding of what you're talking about, but do you think that you could pull it up for me right now?"

[Yes sir!]

When Meta opened up the menu for his partner, (Y/N) was greeted with an interesting looking screen that had multiple different tabs and sub menus in each one. The main screen that he started off on had two unlocked tabs on the left side with eight more of them being completely locked off in a similar manner to the beasts being locked off in that menu. 

The first of these tabs surprisingly, had the Panthera Clan as its title, but (Y/N) decided to skip over that one for now, and the second one had the Demon Clan, so he mentally clicked on it. The first thing he saw after opening it was the basic archetype of the Acolytes in the Clan, a crimson suit jacket enhanced by Dust, black underdress shirt, red tie, and shades that covered their eyes. 

In the spinning archetypes hand was a katana like blade that most of them carried, and the title of the member was Acolyte (Melee) and after screwing around a little bit he found the alternate type which was Acolyte (Gunner). 

That type was the exact same archetype except it had a gun in its hand instead of a sword. On top of showing the equipment that they carried, it also showed him the average level of that group of soldiers with both the Acolyte classes being an average of level 19.

The System gave him the number of each type of member on this rank of the Clan, and after he moved up one, he was introduced to the Captain Archetype, which was much the same as the former and was level 28, but after he went up one more, he saw each individual Sin in each of their colorful suit jackets which were an average of level 37. 

On the Elite tier, he was welcomed to images of Melanie, Miltia, Junior, and Zeb, all with their weapons, or lack thereof, and it also showed their stats. One last tier above that he saw himself in his Devil appearance and Scarlet in her Hel apparel. 

After exploring for a while, he found that he could assign people under the command of each individual and found the area where he could enhance the members of the Clan. 

It wasn't direct by any means, but what he found he was able to do was upgrade the specific attributes of each Clan member tiers equipment, but he figured that if he gave then a weapon in real life then the System would automatically change whatever equipment they were actively using. The thing that he used to increase the strength of their equipment was through the consumption of materials that he had, i.e., Dust, Grimm drops, etc.

The other thing he discovered was the growth System which essentially allowed him as the Clan Master to gain experience as his members did, but with the downside of him taking a portion of their earned EXP. Right now, he could choose whether or not to take 10% of all the exp his Clan members received, he could also use 10% of the experience he gained to empower the rest of his Clan. 

The moment he saw this, he couldn't help but smile a little, because he had just recently unlocked The (Y/N) Effect that made all those who he had influence over gain +50% exp which meant that he could really start grinding now. However, he left that thought in the back of his mind for now and continued with his exploration of the Clan System.

He found that there wasn't a specific limit on the number of members he could add and that all he needed to do was recruit them in real life so they could be enhanced in the system. The description of the Clan that the System gave was very accurate, it was super broad in that he could only really upgrade things in categories, which is what he decided to call the Clan tiers, instead of specific members, but he found that it would be easier anyway. 

The more specific things he could do was Exp share between members in each of the categories meaning that, for example, all the Acolyte Exp would be divided equally between all of them. He looked to see if Byakko could be added to the Clan in anyway, but she couldn't more than likely because of her being from the Beast Tamer Mechanic. "Hey Meta, how many System Points would it take for this bitch to become max?"

[Meta believes that it would take 10 SY to Upgrade this Mechanic to MAX! Would you like Meta to Upgrade it?]

Y/N

"Absolutely, go for that shit."

[Ok! Meta is going for that shit!]

*MAX Clan Creator*

*Trusting Clan Members*- Increase the amount experience you gain when growing from your Clan Members; 10% to 20%

*Novice Clan Head*- The amount of experience you can give from each of your kills to your clan members has increased; 10% to 20%

*Loyal Clan Members*- Increase the amount experience you gain when growing from your Clan Members; 20% to 30%

*Amateur Clan Head*- The amount of experience you can give from each of your kills to your clan members has increased; 20% to 30%

*Faithful Clan Members*- Increase the amount experience you gain when growing from your Clan Members; 30% to 40%

*Expert Clan Head*- The amount of experience you can give from each of your kills to your clan members has increased; 30% to 40%

*Devout Clan Members*- Increase the amount experience you gain when growing from your Clan Members; 40% to 50%

*Masterful Clan Head*- The amount of experience you can give from each of your kills to your clan members has increased; 40% to 50%

*Sacrificial Clan Members*- The members of your clan have reached such a level of Devout worship of you that they are more than willing to give everything to you. Gain 100% Exp from your Clan Members

*Godly Clan Head* - You have reached a Godlike status to those that are in your Clan, allowing you to give them your all to watch them grow stronger. Give 100% of Exp to your Clan Members

*EX Clan Creator*- Give without losing and take without stealing. Choose whether or not you wish to give 50% of the value of your earned experience to your Clan without losing any, or take 50% of the value from the experience that your Clan generates without stealing any that they would earn

"Oh, shit that's kinda clutch, so I can choose between keeping all my Exp and level up my Clan members and gaining Exp from my clan members without them losing any. And I can make this decision for each category in the Clan so I can take from some while still giving to others. For now, since they aren't going to be giving me anything, I'll give the Acolytes, Captains, and the Sins 50% of the Exp that I earn, but I'll be taking 100% of the Elites experience for now. Now that I've finished up with this, let me check the Panthera Clan one." (Y/N) mentally exited out of the Demon Clan menu and clicked onto the Panthera Clan menu and this Clan was a little different from the other one. 

Firstly, there was only one category and secondly, surprisingly, Nix and Neyah weren't the only two members in the Clan. On top of him and the twins the Clan also included Pyrrha Nikos, Glynda Goodwitch, and Scarlet Vermillion. Instead of the category being titled anything Clan or combat related, it was simply titled 'Lovers' and as he looked through the rest of the Tab, he found that everything else applied to this 'Panthera Clan' tab as well.

"I guess if you have an alias then you can be a part of two Clans, but I doubt that you can get benefits from both Clans, that'd be too OP" he thought as he looked at Scarlets name on the list. "Hey Meta, can I change the title of the Clan without having any consequences? I don't wanna lose my Panthera Clan Head title and the benefits that it comes with, but at the same time I don't want to get confused by this whole Panthera Clan tag thing."

[Meta knows you can change Clan Titles at any time! The first name change is for free, but the ones after it come with increased cost! What do you want to change it too?]

"Sick, just change it to Lovers for now, if I ever want to change it to anything more specific than I'll deal with the consequences later."

[Ok Partner! The Panthera Clan has changed to the Lovers!]

"Perfect. Thanks Meta, you're the best!"

[Meta's not the best! (Y/N)'s the best!]

"I guess we'll have to agree to disagree for now, but I do believe that I am right when I say you're the best. The greatest partner a person could ask for." As he finished up his final thoughts, he exited his mental space and turned his attention to the group of important individuals that were standing in front of him. 

Hel was finishing up announcing the general idea of the plan to the excited members of the Clan that were fully hyped off of the announcement of their first mission. Surprisingly, the moment Hel finished announcing their mission, another alert popped up in his brain.

Quest: 'Conquer Vale's Underworld'

Description- The Devil has finally established his foundation in the underworld of Vale, building his connections with the best of the best and finally creating his own gang, a Clan with a Demonic name. It is finally time for the Devil to take control of what is rightfully his own. Eradicate the last of your enemies and conqueror Vale's underworld.

*Kill the remnants of the Xiong Family and end Roman Torchwick's existence*

Rewards: +5,000 EXP | +10,000 Clan Exp | +1 AUG | Title 'King of the Underworld'|

Do you Accept?

Y/N

"Hell yeah!"

Quests accepted! Good luck.

After accepting the quest, the rest of the night proceeded according to the groups plan. Melanie and Miltia jumped from the balcony and assisted the organizing of the men into the teams that they would be in while they were a part of the Demon Clan and assign the position of captain to five members in each of the groups. 

As they planned, each of the Seven Sins were responsible for commanding 5 Captains and 53 Acolytes which made for a total of 58 men that answered directly to them. They all accepted the responsibility graciously and each of them began familiarizing themselves with their teams. Zeb and Junior took the time to educate the Sins on the specific jobs they were expected to accomplish, and they also remind each of them on the roles they had to fill in the aftermath of the attack.

The plan as a whole was entirely simplistic from the Elites perspective since the true objective of the mission was less taking the Dust, but more showing the true strength of the peak of the organization. The idea was simple, Roman Torchwick and his 800 plus men will be making there move early Sunday night, using all their force to take over the massive shipyard. 

Obviously, there will be resistance from the Schnee company security which will more than likely contain Atlas military, but that's not a problem that the Demon Clan will have to deal with, since Roman will throw away a whole bunch of men's lives taking it over. 

Using Junior's knowledge of Roman's destructive history of misusing his men, they predicted that he would lose approximately a third of his men, leaving the rest to occupy the area and help load the product onto ships so they can effectively steal it.

All while this is going on, the Devil's and his Elites will be watching and the moment they think that they are in the clear, they'll attack. Before any Dust can leave the lot, Z, Mel, Mil, Junior, and the Devil will jump into the lot and eviscerate everyone they see, and after the majority of the henchman are dealt with, Roman's life will be ripe for the taking. 

After (Y/N) kills Roman they'll proceed to occupy the area, killing off the rest of the Xiong family in the process, and by then the mission will be accomplished, EZ. Where the rest of the Clan comes in is also simple, they'll be the ones to safeguard the area and finish off any of the remaining members of the Xiong family, killing off their former selves and earning their stripes in a way.

When all the dust settles, the Demon Clan will be in control of an entire city's worth of Dust, and they'll be able to do anything they want with it at that point. (Y/N) and Hel had already thought of what they wanted to do with the Dust they would be acquiring, so all that was necessary at this point was to pray for the best and hope everything goes according to plan. 

As Zeb and Junior finished up with their jobs, the inner circle had one last hoorah with a bombastic, inspirational speech and then they disappeared to the Devil's office to continue discussing some of the matters that may go wrong with the plan, but they quickly came up with counter measures for each, so instead they spent the time growing closer to each other. 

The group congratulated the Devil and the Mistress on officially forming the Demon Clan, and they all took a moment to realign themselves the duo. Z learned a lot about his peers' pasts, and he even learned a bit about the Devil himself and his ideals. 

The twins commented a little bit on the mystery of the man they called Bro, but they quickly sidestepped the topic since they figured he was the same with the mask on and off.

As the night began turning too day, Hel requested (Y/N) take her with him as they disappeared out of the office, teleporting into the streets of Vale. At her request, (Y/N) dropped Scarlet off at her store where they took a moment to take off the masks and share a deep kiss before he left. 

After their locked lips parted, (Y/N) and Byakko left the premises and made their way to Beacon, where the girls were more than likely still awake because he forgot to leave his clone behind when he left. 

That was the thought that suddenly dawned on him as he teleported his way up the mountain that led to the massive campus. He quickly traveled passed the gate, sprinting his way across the campus, leaping up the side of the building, and finally teleporting into his room.

As his eyes shifted to accommodate the darkness of the room and he turned his attention to the large bed in the center of the room, the sight that he saw almost brought a tear to his eye. 

Sleeping soundly atop the fluffy white sheets of the bed were his lovers, each of them in their preferred sleep ware when they hadn't gotten sweaty and naked the night prior. 

Pyrrha wore her bold and bright red lingerie that emphasized her large bust and tightly hugged her nice curves, Nix wore her usual pitch black panties and matching bra that hugged tightly to her hips, Neyah's large breasts were hanging out as usual with her pure white panties almost glowing in the darkness, and in the center of the mass of bodies, sleeping comfortably amongst the woman with her arms stretched out wrapped around her sister lovers, was one Glynda Goodwitch.

Glynda's glasses were no longer on her eyes and instead laid on the nightstand not far away, and she no longer wore the uptight, sexy teacher outfit that she was most known for. That clothing was instead laying somewhere amongst the now folded pile of clothing that was sorted out on the desk in the corner of the room. 

Glynda did however wear a gorgeous violet, satin, lingerie nightgown that hung low, barely covering her womanhood even at its longest. The top of the gown had two slim spaghetti straps that loosely hung to her shoulders and connected to them were two lacey bra like breast cups that hugged tightly to the woman's incredibly large breasts, but it wasn't doing a very good job of containing them, as her pink nipple on her right breast was exposed to the cool night air. 

Clinging tightly to her right side was Neyah who had her body wrapped around the older woman's arm, snuggling the appendage through her exposed breasts and had her arms resting in between her thighs. Neyah's head was snuggled up into the nook between Glynda's neck and shoulder with the woman's hand resting gently on her head. 

Nix was lying over top of the tall woman, nestling her small head in between Glynda's massive mammaries, and curling up into a small ball, while also having her tail wrapped around the woman's thigh and draping her soft hair over the group like a blanket. 

Pyrrha was on the side opposite to Neyah and she had her face pressed tightly up against Glynda's exposed side boob, using the warm mammary as a pillow of sorts. Since Pyrrha was almost as tall as the professor, she was able to wrap both her legs around the woman's thigh and pull it towards her, snuggling the soft cushiony flesh up against her crotch.

"I guess I'm not the only one who got cursed" he thought with a small chuckle. He quickly decided that there was no real place for him in the formation, so instead he silently pulled a chair out from the desk and sat down with Byakko curled up into his lap. 

Byakko and (Y/N) then rested together, as he stroked her fur and she purred into his touch and watched and waited for the sister lovers to awake so they could start their day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.4K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...
3.1K 172 20
After a fight with the #2 Dark Matter, Accelerator somehow ended up transporting to a world with strange creatures, hunters, aura and semblances. He...
7.9K 102 11
Y/n, a name no one has ever heard of, but they'll soon know it. For he will be known as the Batshit Hunter. A man who shows no fear, rushing into bat...
13.7K 237 14
When tragedy befell Kai Blaze as a boy in the mystical world of Remnant, all he wanted was to get stronger, so no one would experience the same loss...