Kissed By The Baddest Bidder...

Door Elli-Dawn

If you like my stories I'd be forever grateful if you can comment on them with your thoughts. Nothing brings... Meer

~Poll~
Your Favorite Voltage Title/s & Character/s
Guide Through The Darkness- Eisuke X Reader
Will You Be My Princess?- Eisuke
To See You One Last Time- Eisuke x Reader
Come With Me- Eisuke
Sugar Coffee- Eisuke
Birth & Loss- Eisuke
A Nightmare- Eisuke
Eisuke
I can't take my hands off you- Eisuke
Doubt- Eisuke
Jealousy- Eisuke
Eisuke- Disaster Revenge
I'll Always Be In Your Heart- Eisuke
Eisuke Being MCs Teacher
Eisuke Being MCs Teacher Part Two
Attack Of The Flaming Chicken- Eisuke
The Big, Buff Chicken- Eisuke
My True Feelings- Eisuke
Eisuke's Daughter
Holding On In My Dreams- Eisuke
Eisuke And The Puppy
Sleeping Blues- Eisuke
Eisuke
Eisuke Teaching Mc how to ride a bike
Eisuke Helping MC With Depression
MC Supecting Eisuke Is Cheating
Eisuke's Encouragement
Soryu Looking After His Daughter
Soryu With His Family At The Zoo
Forced Marriage- Soryu
Honeymoon Night- Soryu
Stalker- Soryu
Want To Sleep Together?- Soryu
Soryu's Reaction To MC Obsession With Otome
You Are So Cute- Soryu
Sickness- Soryu
Who Hurt You?- Soryu
Soryu
I'm Addicted To You- Soryu
Ota
MC and Ota painting in kindergarten
The Perfect Ring- Baba
Baba
Falling In Love With Baba
Kbtbb guys hearing the mc sing
MC Landing On A Bidders Lap When Another Walks In On Them
MC Turning Into a Four Year Old After Drinking a Potion
KBTBB
KBTBB Guys Discovering MC Was An Idol In The Past
kbtbb guys getting jealous over MC brother
MC being an overprotective parent on her daughters first date
MC winning a bet and making the bidders slave over her for a day
KBTBB Guys Reaction To MC Dying In An Accident
MC trying to kill herself due to the bidders poisonous love
MC street racing
KBTBB Guys Seeing MC On Their Wedding Day
KBTBB Guys Reaction To MC Being Pregnant When They Aren't Married Yet.
The Bidders Watching MC & Eisuke's Twins As They Go On A Date
MC Saying "I've Been Told I Only Have A Few Months Left To Live"
MC Getting Drunk
The Bidders Coming Home To Finding The MC Battered And Bruised
MC Finding The Bidders Singing
MC Finding The Bidders Dancing
The Bidders Telling MC They No Longer Love Her
The Bidders Discovering MC Is An Idol
The Bidders And The Skateboard
Interview With The Bidders#1
The KBTBB Guys Using Tumblr
The Bidders Taking Care Of A Pet
Drunken Disaster- Soryu

MC helping the Kbtbb guys from something they're ridiculously afraid of

5.6K 125 28
Door Elli-Dawn

Eisuke: You were out on a date with Eisuke when a giant gecko had crawled up his pants. Unbeknownst to you, until now. Eisuke was deadly afraid of them. He was shaking before your very eyes as he fidgeted around trying to get the gecko out of his pants. "___, do something!" Eisuke looked at you when he couldn't get the gecko to budge. "It won't stop moving around the vile thing!" You looked around trying to form a plan when you spotted a quiet area that hardly anyone ventures too.

"This way." You led Eisuke over and had him take off his pants, though he gave you a crazy look for asking, it was better than having the gecko where it was. Once his pants were off, you saw the gecko clinging to his leg and Eisuke shuddered, "G-Get it off." You giggled at how Eisuke was acting as you pulled the gecko from his leg and let it go. Eisuke sighed in relief and asked you to wipe everything you just saw from your memory. The great Ichinomiya scared of a measly gecko? That wasn't something he wanted his girlfriend to keep thinking about, let alone having the guys know. That would be his greatest nightmare.

Soryu: You were sitting quietly on the couch reading a magazine when you heard Soryu yelling from the bedroom. You threw your magazine down and raced right over to him, he was standing in the corner, trembling. "Soryu, what is it?" You asked and tried to walk over to him when he shouted, "Stay back!" You stopped in your tracks, "Huh. Why?" You looked quizzically at him when Soryu pointed to the floor. A big giant spider was scurrying about the floor, "A spider?" You murmured and then realized that's what he was scared of. You tried your hardest to not laugh. "Don't Intimidate it. It might attack you. I've been locked in a staring match with it so it won't get the upper hand on me." Soryu said and you cocked your head to the side before inwardly giggling, thinking how adorably cute he was being.

"I'll be right back." You quickly left the room and come back with the magazine you were reading. You folded it up and 'Thwap!' The spider was no more. Soryu was stunned in disbelief seeing you rid the spider with ease. You could hardly wipe the smile off your face for the remainder of the day as you thought about how Soryu, a mobster, could face danger all the time but was powerless against a spider.

Ota: late one night, you and Ota were sitting out in the living room together, Ota focused on his art and you were listening to some music. As you two did your own things, the lights suddenly started to flicker and 'poof' they went out. It was cloudy outside too so there was hardly a slither of light to find your way by. You weren't fazed from the darkness and planned to wait for the lights to come back on when you heard Ota frantically calling out your name, "I'm right here." You said and used Ota's voice as a guide to reach him. You were surprised to find him shaking. He was afraid of the dark? He never told you that before.

"It's okay. Nothing will happen. I'm right here." Your soothing words helped to calm him a little, "I know. I...Just hate the dark. Not being able to see anything..." Ota mumbled and shivered at his words. You remained seated next to Ota until the lights come back on. He shyly thanked you before retreating to the bedroom, embarrassed. You giggled at how cute he was being when he held onto you while the lights were out. Sometimes he could be such a child, but you loved seeing the other sides of him that he rarely showed.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

743 39 200
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆'𝘀. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗜𝘁'�...
748K 38.6K 107
(Completed) Falling in love was easy; keeping it wasn't. We started off as friends. Slowly we realised we liked each other. Then a kiss. Which turne...
23.2K 298 27
{Requests are closed!] All of these are Christmas one-shots! Thank you to all of my lovely followers, this is a celebration for my 100 followers! I l...
310K 19K 64
NOTE: THIS IS A SEQUEL TO EYES ON US STORY! PLEASE READ BOOK ONE FIRST BEFORE READING THIS ONE. STORY ARE FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...