After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 31

3.7K 123 14
By Xianxing_xu

"Hello, uncle." Tangula said hello.

Tang Quan looked in a trance: "Hmm..."

Tanggula is very strange, his uncle would happily greet his recent situation when he saw him.

what is it today......

Little did they know that the other party was being hit hard at this time.

Tang Quan thought that Qi Linqing's missing two ancient paintings was just luck.

But after hearing Tang Shaoyue's words, he realized with hindsight that this young man might not be easy.

Tang Quan did read the news that Qi Linqing won the first prize of Chinese painting in the newspaper two days ago. But he never expected that the other party would have the long-lost three-dimensional technique!

"If Qiao Zhou knew that you were so good, the corners of his mouth would have been lifted into the sky." Tang Quan muttered to himself.

Qi Lin took a sip of the warm water that his aunt handed over, and raised his head when he heard the words:

"You know my uncle?"

Tang Quan nodded, "Yes, I and your Uncle Qiao are friends."

Qi Linqing said "Oh" and said, "It's a coincidence that I can meet you here."

This kid is very polite and looks cleaner and fresher than online photos.

Tang Quan's affection for Qi Linqing was steadily rising. He wanted to ask him if he could borrow that Fu Yigu painting for a look, but he swallowed it to his lips.

Let's talk again, it's a bit presumptuous to mention this at the beginning.

A few people sat on the sofa and greeted each other while drinking tea.

Tang Shaoyue also hesitated, some dare not ask.

He knows that the preciousness of this lost technique is a matter of housekeeping, and may be passed on from generation to generation.

Masters generally do not allow outreach.

Qi Linqing was still observing his words and feelings, and took the initiative to cite the topic in this respect:

"Professor Tang, what exactly do you mean by the lost technique you mentioned last time?"

Tang Shaoyue dumbly: "Don't you know? It's the three-dimensional sense you use in the painting..."

With this quote, the two gradually began to talk about traditional Chinese painting.

Tang Quan wanted to interrupt, but he had more than enough energy.

After all, although he knows the appreciating skills of traditional Chinese painting, he only knows how to paint.

The more communication continued, the more Tang Shao felt frightened.

The 17-year-old boy in front of him has a deep understanding of the techniques and realm of Chinese painting to the point where he is stunned.

"Where do you learned it from?" Tang Shaoyue finally couldn't help asking.

Qi Lin expected him to ask this early in the morning and said:

"I used to worship the old people in the village to learn from my teacher. Master has now passed away and has never told me his real name."

Tang Shaoyue understood right now that Qi Linqing's master was 80% of hermits. He has indeed heard that many great masters of traditional Chinese painting prefer to live in the country when they are older.

"Very good." Tang Shaoyue said: "With your strength, it is estimated that it will not be a problem to participate in the Mexican Cup National Tournament."

Qi Linqing pulled the corner of his mouth and said, "I accept your auspicious words."

Tang Quan and Tanggula listened to them, and felt Qi Linqing seemed a little weird.

For example, this is your auspicious saying, normal peers can't say such a thing, right? ?

They can only attribute the reason to the fact that Qi Linqing studied traditional Chinese painting, so his style is old school.

The two were chatting, Qi Linqing also learned from Tang Shaoyue a lot of the current state of modern Chinese painting.

For example, unlike the prosperous Chinese painting culture of the Tang Dynasty, Chinese painting has been gradually declining under the impact of the current influx of Western paintings.

Hearing these words, Qi Linqing felt a little uncomfortable.

He thought for a while and said, "If I tell you this three-dimensional technique, can you help spread it?"

Tang Shaoyue was shocked, and immediately felt extremely pleasantly surprised.

This is definitely a great leap forward for the Chinese painting industry.

"Are you really willing to pass it on?"

Qi Linqing nodded.

For him, this technique is not worth mentioning.

Tang Shaoyue stepped forward excitedly and held Qi Linqing's hand, "I, I will contact the Provincial Painting and Calligraphy Association immediately! Don't worry, we will definitely not treat you badly..."

At this point, Tang Shaoyue paused.

What kind of feedback should I give?

This child was born in the wealthy Qi family, and he will certainly not be short of money.

After a turn of his mind, he remembered that the other party was not very good on the Internet, and said in a hurry:

"Our association is certified by the state. I will persuade the association to apply for the signature right of the technique."

The notion of the right of signature in traditional Chinese painting techniques should not be underestimated.

What's more, it is a technique that has been lost for thousands of years.

Many masters of traditional Chinese painting may not be able to get this honor in their entire lives.

Once the news is released, there is no doubt that it will definitely reverse the public's impression of Qi Linqing.

Qi Linqing did not refuse, and agreed.

He actually doesn't care about authorship, but he is more interested in the Calligraphy and Painting Association.

Are there many calligraphy and Chinese painting enthusiasts in the association?

Tang Shaoyue returned to the living room after sending off Qi Linqing.

But seeing Tang Quan's face full of annoyance, he slapped his forehead and mumbled: "That's it! My memory! I forgot to tell him about borrowing the painting."

Tang Shaoyue: "..."

He can only comfort: "It's okay, there is a chance next time."

The next afternoon.

Qi Linqing arrived at the interview place on time, a plain-looking office building.

He pushed the car door down.

Maybach stopped downstairs, and the driver poked his head out and asked, "Second Young Master, shall I stop here and wait for you?"

Qi Linqing: "No, I will call you in advance when I am leaving."

The driver was moved.

There is no harm without comparison.

When he used to pick up Qi Lele, he had to wait for several hours almost every time.

Qi Linqing turned and stepped into the building.

The migrant workers in the park passed by and saw this Maybach with envy in their hearts.

How can a family be able to afford it?

at the same time.

Two employees are busy packing goods in the Taobao studio upstairs.

The room was cluttered with picture frames, long strips of express paper boxes and foam paper.

The courier number is automatically typed out violently.

The female employee picked it up and took a look, and shouted: "Boss! There is a new list of Chinese painting!"

"Got it." The boss put on his pants and walked out of the bathroom.

He glanced at the time, picking his nose and said: "Wait for another interviewer to come, don't rush to deliver the goods."

It's useless to post the recruitment information of Chinese painting masters directly on the boss and 58.com.

So the boss wittily spent a small amount of money and published it in the daily newspaper of City B.

But a hundred secrets are sparse. He didn't expect that there were so few people reading the newspaper now, and finally only two people called and said they were going to come for an interview.

One of them has been here just now.

He is a middle-aged man in his forties, barely passing the level of Chinese painting. But he said that he has a job from 9 to 5 and can only use this as a part-time job, and the painting time may be slower.

The boss asked him: "How long is one point?"

The man hesitated: "If the quality is guaranteed, I can draw two small sizes in about a week."

The boss was not satisfied at the time. In this era, time is money.

There are so many choices for Taobao customers. If they can't wait to switch to another place, it will be difficult for him to open his store.

He thought about not waiting for the other person again, but the young man seemed not too old to hear the voice.

There was a knock on the door.

The boss walked over and opened the door.

He saw a handsome boy standing outside the door.

But the other party is estimated to be seventeen or eighteen years old, and he is definitely not the one he is waiting for.

Boss: "Did you go wrong?"

Qi Linqing quit and looked at the house number, "Room 523, Fangyuan Painting Studio, that's right."

The boss was shocked: "Are you here for an interview??"

Qi Linqing nodded.

The boss is ashamed, the kid came out and fooled around...

He intends to find a reason to send the boy casually.

The female employee behind just raised her head and recognized Qi Linqing through the gap in the door.

She almost couldn't believe her eyes.

Isn't this, isn't this young master Qi Jiazhen who was very popular a while ago? !

Boss: "Why don't you go back, we have already recruited people here..."

The female employee rushed up in a vigorous stride and took his arm anxiously:

"Boss! Be sober!"

"This is Qi Linqing!"

He just won the first prize of the ink cup Chinese painting in city B, and he is so famous.

Except for Wangwang and Taobao, the bosses who rarely surf the Internet are confused, "Who is Qi Linqing?"

The female employee chuckled and explained.

The boss's expression immediately changed and became horrified. He really couldn't figure out that this young master with a prominent family background would come to their shop to apply for a job.

He suddenly thought of something and slapped his thigh:

"Oh! Are you trying to come and buy our shop?"

Qi Linqing shook his head.

The boss was unthinkable, "Then what are you doing?"

Qi Linqing honestly said: "I want to make money."

boss:"......"

When Qi Linqing saw this, he also guessed that the boss probably didn't believe it.

"I can draw a picture for you on the spot, my painting skills are pretty good." He began to recommend himself generously.

The boss was dubious, thinking that the other party might be the kind of rich second generation who wants to come and experience life?

"...Why don't you come in and try."

Although the boss basically outsourced the work before, there are still a lot of paint tools left in the studio.

He found two empty tables and put them together, spread out the rice paper, arranged the pen and paper, and said:

"It's time to start."

Qi Linqing took a step forward, weighing his pen and ink first. The quality is poor, but barely usable.

The two young employees present knew Qi Linqing.

They were so excited that they couldn't even do their work anymore, and stood on the sidelines watching.

The boss didn't say anything when he saw it, because he was also very curious now.

What if this boy has won the first prize of the ink cup? The teenagers are playing games.

The boss has been in this business for several years and has a fairly basic understanding of Chinese painting. After the other party writes, he can immediately show his true shape in his eyes.

Qi Linqing picked up the pen and dipped the color, and drew quickly directly on the paper.

He knew that to get a job, he had to show his real ability.

Unlike the competition, Qi Linqing is completely showing off his skills this time.

He was immersed in the process of constantly switching skills, and the falling lines were steady and smooth.

The two young employees looked intently.

Forget how long it has passed before Qi Linqing put down his pen.

He finished painting.

An exquisite and delicate picture of plum branches with falling flowers leaped on the paper.

Although the employees are laymen, they have also seen masters paint in this studio. They work slowly and do meticulous work, and may be slower than tortoises.

Looking at the time, it was only three hours now.

Qi Linqing's speed was compared with them—it was like driving a Tesla out of control on the rice paper.

When the boss witnessed this scene, he couldn't help covering his mouth.

It's not that he, like the two employees, is also shocked by Qi Linqing's speed.

And precisely because he is an insider.

He saw ten plum blossoms of different shapes on the painting, each using a dazzling technique.

Three drying and nine dyeing, water and powder, fading method, separate dyeing, over-dyeing, total dyeing, touch dyeing, connecting dyeing, flat coating, baking dyeing... Can they appear on the same painting at the same time? ?

This is a human officer?

The boss looked at Qi Linqing in horror, thinking that he had really lived to see him for a long time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 108K 138
Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found out that everyone regards him as an imagi...
427 121 15
**RUNNER UP** THE IMMORTALS' CONQUEST 2022 It was so easy to be misunderstood and villainized when you're a demon, even one as nice and harmless as L...
13.2K 822 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
4.5M 156K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...