After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 13

3.7K 132 14
By Xianxing_xu

Zhong Chen went home and fell asleep.

This body is the champion of staying up all year long, and the biological clock will not be adjusted back in a short while. Zhong Chen wakes up early every day to go to class and depends on health care, otherwise he would have fallen asleep on the desk like the original owner.

Butlers and servants dared not call him. When Zhong Chen woke up, the sky was so dark outside, it was almost ten o'clock in the evening.

He felt a splitting headache. He looked at the phone, the 999+ missed messages and calls on it.

Zhong Chen sighed, did not go to read the information, first picked up an important phone call back.

"Assistant Li, did the matter I asked you to investigate result?" The young man's voice just woke up with a trace of sleepiness and muffled voice. The tail sound is like the little tail of a goat, rubbing softly on your face.

Li De didn't know why he had such a weird association. He was so scared that his spine was sweating, and he kept busy saying: "Well, yes, Mr. Zhong, I am calling to tell you about this."

Zhong Chen: "You said."

Li De: "I asked someone to ask Qi Linqing's neighbors in his rural hometown. No one knows how he learned calligraphy."

Zhong Chen felt a little bit in his heart, and subconsciously sat up straight.

Li De: "But I heard that Grandma Qi Linqing was literate in her early years, and she might have been taught by her. Qi Linqing's grandfather passed away five years ago. I heard that he was once a good hand at designing religious murals for temples in the village."

Zhong Chen twisted his eyebrows and continued to ask: "Have you also investigated the brushwork on that character? Where is Qi Linqing from?"

"Young Master Zhong, I don't know anything about calligraphy. I just asked a professor, and people said that this is a very common three-dimensional brushwork now, and people who learn calligraphy are good at it." Li De wiped his cold sweat.

He really didn't understand what Zhong Shao was suddenly going crazy, and he would be interested in calligraphy. The words are also verbose, and the teacher and the teacher are appearing everywhere. Isn't it addicted to acting in costume dramas?

Zhong Chen: "..."

He guessed countless beforehand, but he never thought about the possibility that this kind of brushwork is now flooding the streets.

"Then, is there anything else?" Li De asked cautiously.

Zhong Chen: "It's okay, I'm hanging up."

"Shao Zhong, Sheng—"

happy Birthday.

Li De's blessing before he had time to say it was stuck in the phone line that was hung up.

Li De: "..."

When Zhong Chen walked downstairs, the living room was full of gifts, and there was a huge birthday cake on the table.

The butler bowed at 90° and respectfully said: "Young Master Zhong, someone sent a famous watch just now, saying that it was a gift from Master Qi family—"

After finishing speaking, the housekeeper waited for Zhong Chen to be excited, jumping three feet high and rushing out.

As usual, if the other party learns about Qi's family, they will be extremely excited.

Unexpectedly, Zhong Chen was not surprised at all.

"Oh." He looked up and down the pile of gifts and asked casually: "Who gave it?"

In addition to the eldest brother Qi Yingjun, there are two young masters in the Qi family.

Steward: "I don't know, maybe the card with the name written on it is in it. Would you like to show it to you?"

"Um."

Sitting on the sofa, Zhong Chen opened the iced Coke handed by the servant with one hand and took two sips.

Soon, the butler came over with a delicate box.

Zhong Chen opened it and looked at it. Inside was a watch and a pink greeting card.

The knowledgeable butler said: "The market price of this watch is 700,000."

Since Young Master Qi can give out this watch, it means that Zhong Chen still has a lot of weight in his mind.

The housekeeper thought, if the person who gave the gift was the fake young master, Zhong Chen would be very happy.

Zhong Chen opened the pink greeting card.

Zhong Chen saw the words above: [wife, happy birthday~loveyou, forever~]

Zhong Chen: "?"

What's up?

When he saw the name of Qi Linqing, the signatory, he suddenly turned black, like holding a piece of hot potato, and quickly threw the card back.

the next day.

Zhong Chen returned the gift to his deskmate intact.

"Respect for self-respect." Zhong Chen said blankly: "I can never like you in my life."

The tablemate hung his head, the broken hair on his forehead cast a shadow, and he couldn't see his expression clearly.

Zhong Chen's inner sos: Who is your wife?

There is also this plot in the novel, but the original owner scolded very nasty swear words at the time, which caused Qi Linqing to commit suicide in depression afterwards.

Thinking of this, Zhong Chen quickly added: "Sorry, I already have someone I like."

"Ok, I know."

In the book, cannon fodder attack Zhong Chen's favorite person is Qi Lele.

Qi Linqing raised his head, took the gift box and opened it. He selectively ignored the pink greeting card, took out the watch, and observed it carefully for a long while.

This is a good thing to look at the time, he confirmed.

Of course, you have to keep good things for your own use.

He calmly put the watch on his wrist.

Zhong Chen: "...?"

After the second class, Qi Linqing got up and went to the school library.

He heard Du Yuanbai said that junior high school was sponsored by the parents of several local tyrant students, and the collection of books is quite rich, comparable to that of the urban library, maybe there may be that book.

The library is an independent building with white walls on the outside. There are four floors above and below, and each floor is also equipped with study rooms.

It is time between classes, and the library is empty and deserted.

Qi Linqing walked in and turned around for a while, his eyes were dazzled by the books, and he didn't know where to start.

"Classmate, what book do you want to find?" Then the uncle librarian came over and asked him.

Qi Linqing: "Is there a traditional version of "Tonglu On Paintings"?"

The uncle's expression was surprised. Now anyone reads this kind of book?

"Our library doesn't have one," he said.

Qi Linqing was a little lost, "Okay, thank you."

Uncle: "But I know that your art teacher has this book. It was given to him by a Taiwanese leader. It happened to be in traditional Chinese."

Qi Linqing's eyes lit up.

"Thank you!" He bowed to the uncle before turning around and going out.

noon.

As usual, Zhong Chen went to the school canteen to buy things with his brothers.

Jiang Bai: "Brother Zhong, why didn't you hold a birthday party yesterday?"

This sentence asked the voice of other people. Brother Zhong is such a playful person, with the super VIP cards of the major bars and clubs in City B in his pocket, and no one believes that he suddenly changed his sex.

Zhong Chen yawned and said, "Fell asleep last night."

The little brothers were silent.

This is indeed something that Big Brother would do.

Zhong Chen strolled around in the canteen, and actually wanted to buy everything. Although he was in a high position later in his previous life, he couldn't change his nature as a foodie.

However, he was afraid of the collapse of the original owner's design, and finally only picked a bottle of sports energy drink to check out, and his heart was drooling at the grilled intestines next to him.

At this time, he happened to meet Qi Lele coming over.

The little brothers were ambiguous, and suddenly hummed.

Qi Lele was a little embarrassed and greeted Zhong Chen first: "Hi~"

He wears a blue and white school uniform like others, but like a moving luminous body, constantly attracting the attention of the students around him.

Zhong Chen stared at the sausage without squinting, and said casually: "Yes."

Brothers: "???"

Brother, you really are single by strength.

But the original owner had been Qi Lele's dog licking for many years after all.

Qi Lele didn't mind Zhong Chen's short-term indifference, but smiled and said, "Did you receive the gift from me yesterday?"

Brothers: "Huh~~~~"

Big brother's love is coming.

Zhong Chen thought for a while and said, "Maybe, I didn't pay attention."

Qi Lele was a little embarrassed, "That's it."

Then he said nothing, and left silently after the bill was settled.

Zhong Chen's EQ is actually not so low, but he doesn't bother to care about Qi Lele.

He unscrewed the lid of the drink and looked up and grumbled.

The little brothers are frowning: Brother, your love is gone, why are you so calm!

Zhong Chen didn't want to buy grilled sausages in front of the boys, and when get out of class was over, he went to the toilet and went to the canteen again.

There are a lot fewer people in the canteen.

But Zhong Chen still looked around vigilantly, for fear of encountering acquaintances.

He whispered: "A grilled sausage."

Clerk: "4.5 yuan."

Zhong Chen took out his campus card to settle the bill, thinking that he must be cautious and cautious, so that no one else could see that he was stealing the gluttonous sausage.

The clerk forkped the bamboo stick and handed it to him, "Classmate, your sausage."

Zhong Chen took it, but just after taking a bite, he met Qi Linqing on a narrow road as soon as he turned around.

Zhong Chen: "..."

Qi Linqing was about to buy two packs of napkins, looked at him, and silently unpacked a few paper napkins and handed them over:

"Wipe the oil from your mouth."

Zhong Chen: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 105K 93
There lived a handsome prince engaged to the most beautiful woman in the world. Despite her beauty, she failed to capture the prince's heart. Instead...
251 35 16
A young woman find herself in a new world, alone and half starved to death she struggles to survive and find her purpose. She finds herself in the b...
13.7K 822 28
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
427 121 15
**RUNNER UP** THE IMMORTALS' CONQUEST 2022 It was so easy to be misunderstood and villainized when you're a demon, even one as nice and harmless as L...