After I Died, I Was So Popula...

By Xianxing_xu

Synopsis Tang Dynasty painter Fu Yi died and found himself reincarnated in the modern world in the body of a... More

After I Died, I Was So Popular Again
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Untitled Part 23
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117

Chapter 5

4.4K 156 25
By Xianxing_xu

Qi Linqing took the actor card given by Director Shen yesterday, and brought Du Yuanbai into the film and television city unimpeded all the way.

In addition to "Tang Yue Fengyun", No. 1 Film and Television Base also has several other costume crews stationed there, which is very lively.

They are walking on the road.

Suddenly, a golden brown templehorse that lost control ran across here. There was a man lying down on the horse, not knowing whether it was alive or dead.

Du Yuanbai almost dropped his chin in shock, suddenly pulled Qi Linqing's sleeves and ran out for his life: "Run!"

But the horse seemed to recognize them, and they ran away desperately, and it was chasing after the wind.

The accident flashed like a whirlwind, shocking the crew around, and some even took out their mobile phones to take pictures.

Human legs can't reach horseshoes.

Especially when Qi Linqing and Du Yuanbai trip over obstacles.

"Damn! Who is so wicked throwing banana peels!" Du Yuanbai struggled to get up from the ground while roaring.

Qi Linqing resisted the pain between his eyebrows, lifted his trousers to look at his ankles, and said dumbly: "You go first, I'm sprained."

Under the full view of everyone, he will not be held accountable by the Qi family when he escapes. Du Yuanbai's **** just lifted had to sit down again, his heart panicked: "Gan! Die together!"

Seeing that the two teenagers were about to be overtaken by Crazy Horse, people gasped.

This is how to do! Now it's too late to run over to help, should they call an ambulance?

However, at this moment, a fiery red horse hurriedly caught up!

The black-clothed boy riding a horse stretched the reins with ease, and slammed the horse's butt.

"Well—" Lie Ma raised his neck and cried, but happened to block the side of the golden brown temple horse.

The golden brown temple horse was hit by this, and fell directly to the ground in a daze! The person lying on it also rolled awkwardly on the ground twice.

The laurel fierce horse was unscathed, and poked his hooves twice after standing in place.

People exclaimed: "It's thrilling! Which crew is filming this?"

When Du Yuanbai saw the boy in black, his eyes straightened.

Damn it! Isn't this Zhong Chen from their school?

The black-clothed boy rolled over and got off the horse neatly, and then he turned around after touching the head of the red horse.

His gaze patrolled in front of the two on the ground, choosing to lift up the more pleasing Qi Linqing and asked, "Are you okay?"

As soon as Qi Linqing lowered his head, he saw half of pink polka-dot socks exposed under the underwear tube that the other party accidentally picked up.

He immediately recognized that the boy in black who had saved him was the original master, Zhong Chen.

"No...thing." Qi Linqing was startled, and immediately took the other's hand and stood up to stabilize his figure.

Just after a fierce exercise, Zhong Chen's palm was hot, and he was a little wet and sweaty.

After Zhong Chen noticed it, he calmly withdrew his hand and wiped the sweat on his pants, before he held Qi Linqing's hand again.

At the moment he held it, Zhong Chen was a little surprised. The back of Qi Linqing's hand looked clean and slender, but his palm was covered with calluses, which was far rougher than he thought.

"Can you still walk?" Zhong Chen asked.

Qi Linqing moved on tiptoe, shook his head and said, "Not for the time being."

Zhong Chen cast his gaze to Du Yuanbai on the ground.

Du Yuan screamed pretendingly: "Oh hello! Zhong Brother, my **** slam is uncomfortable, oops-why can't I get up! Leave me alone, you can help Linqing pass!"

Du Yuanbai knew that Qi Linqing had been secretly in love with Zhong Chen. Instead of plugging in as a light bulb, it's better to create opportunities for them.

"alright."

Zhong Chen turned around to help Qi Linqing, but this guy turned out to be a full head higher than himself. It was extremely difficult for him to put his arm on the other's shoulder.

Qi Linqing looked blank, as if he hadn't figured out the situation.

Zhong Chen said with no good air: "Why are you so tall?"

"..."

Qi Linqing was thinking about what he should answer, and did not speak for a while.

Zhong Chen jumped at the corner of his forehead and asked:

"Are you dumb?"

This time Qi Linqing spoke with two short words: "No."

Zhong Chen: "..."

How can this person be stupefied?

He quickly released the hand that was holding the opponent just now.

Just now, many other crew members took photos of the accident scene, but they deleted them all at the request of Director Shen. Disclosure of this kind of thing will do no harm to the propaganda of "Tang Yue Fengyun".

According to the itinerary, after the filming of the circus, it was the turn of Qi Linqing and Qi Lele's opponents.

I thought the turmoil had ended without danger, but when Qi Linqing went into the dressing room to do styling, Qi Lele suddenly shouted that his chest hurts, and the whole crew was nervous, so he hurriedly called 120 and sent him to the hospital.

Zhong Chen didn't bother to wait for him, so he took a taxi and left.

But before leaving, Zhong Chen asked Du Yuanbai smoothly: "What are you doing here?"

The well-known stinger in the school took the initiative to chat with himself! Didn't you know that you lied to him just now?

Du Yuanbai trembled in his calf and replied in a low voice: "I, I will accompany Linqing over here. He will participate in "Tang Yue Fengyun" and paint."

Of course, it can only be traditional Chinese paintings in costume dramas.

Zhong Chen has some impressions of Qi Linqing-the real young master who was accidentally retrieved from the countryside by Qi's previous participation in the "Deformation Plan" is a well-known negative figure in the Beijing circle and has been hacked by the entire Internet.

Zhong Chen raised his eyebrows, not believing that the blond boy just now could get along with this quintessential art that has become increasingly lonely in modern times.

What's more, the other party seems to have liked the original owner of this body.

Just as the original host came to participate in this play for Qi Lele, maybe Qi Linqing also came for him?

Zhong Chen immediately lost his interest. It didn't matter that he looked down at his cell phone, and the online ride-hailing still had three minutes to come.

Seeing that Zhong Chen didn't reply, Du Yuanbai became more frightened, and was busy flattering: "Brother Zhong...you are so proficient as an ancient man on horseback, just like the heroes in TV dramas!"

Even if he knew that the other party was just making an analogy, Zhong Chen still felt a little in his heart. He knew very well that if he let others know that he was a person who had traveled through ancient times, 80% would be considered as a white mouse slice for research.

"Shut up!" Zhong Chen glanced at Du Yuanbai warningly as he walked out, "You are the ancients! Your whole family are all ancients!"

Du Yuanbai: "?"

...

after an hour.

Qi Lele did a chest X-ray analysis in the hospital. The doctor said there was nothing serious, but he still advised him to stay in the hospital for observation today.

Director Shen also advised him to take a good rest.

"No." Qi Lele shook his head, and said firmly: "Wait, I will play with my brother. It can't hinder the progress of the crew. I must go back!"

Director Shen saw that Qi Lele insisted on doing this, so he could only agree.

The crew listened and praised Qi Lele for his love and dedication.

No wonder Qi Lele is still in high school to be able to get ahead in the entertainment industry. Although Qi's support is indispensable, it is also inseparable from his excellent character.

This has to be changed to other little stars in the same position. If you encounter this kind of shocking accident of falling from a horse, it is good not to yell at it. How can you go to the set immediately to film like Qi Lele.

the other side.

This time, because he wanted to take the whole body, the makeup artist put on a wig and light makeup for Qi Linqing.

After finishing the makeup, the makeup artist asked Qi Linqing for permission and took a picture and sent it to his girlfriend:

[Wow, his skin is so good too! Even the eyebrows are wild sword eyebrows, so there is no need to change them [streaming]]

Girlfriends: [Why do you feel a little familiar, and which little meat is it? 】

Makeup artist: [Qi Linqing, haven't you seen "The Metamorphosis"? He was scolded badly before. 】

Girlfriends: [! ! Damn it! 】

Girlfriends: [Is that the real young master of the Qi family who was revealed to have accidentally exchanged his 18-year life with Qi Lele? ? 】

Makeup artist: [Hmm. 】

Girlfriends: [Oh my god... the gap between the front and back, is it okay for two people? ! [vaguely]】

...

When Director Shen, Qi Lele and others returned to the set, Qi Linqing had just finished his costume and walked out.

The boy stood there, wearing a silver-gray robe.

He has a cold face, high black hair, as if spanning time and space, like a handsome young man raised in a family.

Without that sloppy blond hair, Qi Linqing's face is almost ascending on a rocket!

Du Yuan took a breath, "This, this..."

Is this the Qi Linqing he knew?

Dao Shen wasn't too surprised. He thought that the young man had an extraordinary appearance and should be very suitable for wearing ancient costumes.

It's just that some didn't expect it to be so suitable.

Qi Lele was also stunned.

Why didn't Qi Linqing see the rusticity after only a few days? On the contrary, it is like a leftover bead washed out of lead, finally emitting a dazzling light.

At this time, the court clerk ran over and panted and said to Shen Dao: "Zhong Chen just left."

Director Shen had long expected that this master would not have much patience, and wanted to shoot again next time, and the big deal would be to package and send the lost bills of the crew to the Zhong family, not afraid that Zhong Chen would not admit it.

He clapped his hands and shouted:

"Everyone is in your place, get ready to start filming the scene of Gao Lanxi's painting."

The staff became busy, performing their duties.

Qi Lele recovered, turned around and ran all the way into the dressing room.

"Miss Sister." He gave a sweet toothy smile to the makeup artist, "Can you paint me better today than before?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251 35 16
A young woman find herself in a new world, alone and half starved to death she struggles to survive and find her purpose. She finds herself in the b...
137K 6.7K 61
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โŠนโŠฑโ‰ผโ‰ฝโŠฐโŠนโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• "Do you want to become a swan?" "..." "A what?" A typical person being transmigrated into a novel is one thing, but turning into a...
38.4K 1.3K 78
๐—ง๐—›๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ก'๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—Ÿ. ๐—œ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ง ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—ข๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—˜ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐——๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—ฆ๐—˜. ๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—ข ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ง ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—”๐—ก๐—ฆ๏ฟฝ...
592K 28.2K 65
"Pretty boy, surrender that body to us!" "Not even in hell!" Bai Yuan shouted as he ran away from the thugs. Suddenly, a bright light flashed before...