mismatched | KTH

By angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... More

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 8 : A Work of History?
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 11 : Others' Past?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 18 : Apology
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 21 : Street Dancer
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
Chapter 29 : Blind in Love
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 27 : Flying angle

95 21 13
By angelflower_18

~[04/06/2022]

Taehyung's POV and Taehyung speaking:

It was summer, the hot summer which I extremely hate.

But still, we all used to meet up almost every day and have fun.

One day, we all were sitting under a shady tree, thinking about what can we do in this hot weather.

I still remember I was wearing my white tee and shorts, the sweat drops were rolling down all over my body and I couldn't help but scratch, getting all itchy.

Before Taehyung could continue, Jungkook interrupts, "Hyung! You don't have to give too much information to your assistant!"

I wish I could tell him that he is my boyfriend! Anyways...

Taehyung just smirks and adds further.

Yaa, so we all were sitting under a tree and suddenly Namjoon Hyung, who was lying down, got up. He looked at everyone and proposed,

"How about we start a music band?"

It was something new and unique that we could do. After all, we were artists in some way.

Jin Hyung immediately exclaimed, "That sounds amazing! I really want to do something exciting before I graduate from school. Let's do it!"

Everyone agreed and started planning for it.

If Jin agreed then now why is he opposing it?

By the end of the summer, we were done with all the arrangements. There were just a few things to be taken care of.

1. Leader of the group

2. Name of the band

3. More dancers and singers to add to the group

After a long discussion, I'd rather say argument, we came to a conclusion that Namjoon Hyung will be the leader of the band. Ask why?

Why? He is not the eldest though!

First of all, he was the brain among us. Secondly, he was the one to propose the idea. Third and the last, our story started with him and we all wanted him to continue it like a pro.

Can't deny but it is heart touching!

While we were still thinking of a solid band name, one day Hobi Hyung said that he would like someone to add to our group as a pro dancer.

We were quite curious to know about the person who is a pro dancer for Hobi Hyung. Hobi Hyung is not an ordinary dancer. If he says that someone is good at dancing then that person must be really good at it. We trust Hobi Hyung blindly.

Jimin? No way! 

Hobi Hyung continued, "Do you remember the dance competition that I couldn't participate in? I want to bring that 1st prize winner to our group. His name was something...Park..."

And I completed his sentence, "Park Jimin! I know him very well. He is my classmate and we are quite good friends."

No wonder they are very close.

Jin Hyung also teased me saying that how come I know everyone in the school. That's why they call me 'Social Butterfly!'

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Jiminaa! How come you never told me that you can dance?" I exclaimed with a surprised but questionable face.

Jimin giggles and says, "Now you know Noona! And that's how I met all these idiots!"

Taehyung grabs the glass of water and tells Jimin to continue the story.

There is more?Damn...

However, before Jimin could start, Taehyung stops drinking his water and asks, "By the way, how do you know each other?"

"Who knows whom?" asks Yoongi rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Taehyung replied, "Jimin and his so-called NOONA!" and stared at both of you suspiciously.

Jin pulls himself from the couch and asks if by chance Jimin and you dated. But Taehyung denied immediately saying that Jimin never dated anyone.

Jimin sighs and slowly responds, "I'll tell that later. Let me finish this story first!"

Namjoon also gets curious and got back to him, "No! Tell us now! How did you meet each other?"

Jimin looked at your expressionless face and argued back, "Then answer me first! How did you know Noona? I heard that you agreed to meet her for the business contract because you knew her!"

Namjoon got trapped and struggled to utter back, "Well, it's..just..."

"I knew you two know each other. But were you two close?" Taehyung questions Namjoon in total disbelief.

"I swear if Y/n was close to Jimin or Namjoon!" murmurs Taehyung in his mind.

Yoongi there, enjoying his tangerine, added some more oil to the burning fire, "That's kind of suspicious Namjoon!"

Jin, who was listening to all the rubbish, shouted in frustration which sounded like rap, "Who knew whom? Who is close to whom? Who dated whom? Why am I the only one who doesn't know anything?"

Jungkook sucks a breath through his bunny teeth and tells Jin that he also doesn't know anything like a fool.

Namjoon takes a chance and changes the topic,

"So, after Hobi Hyung suggested inviting Jimin to the band, Taehyung called him."

But Jimin cuts him off and continues,

Jimin's POV and Jimin speaking:

Taehyungaa called me and the next day, I met all of them. I was kind of nervous because only 2 people usually call me – My mom to scold me and the class teacher to scold me again.

lmao, he must be mischievous but sweet, haha.

I went and they all welcomed me like a family. I felt the warmth of loving friends which I always missed. They told me everything about their plan to build a band and at last they asked me if I would like to join them.

More than the idea of joining a music band, I wanted to join them as a friend. Their friend circle was so lovely. Without thinking much, I agreed and joined them.

As soon as I joined, we started preparing for our first performance. Hobi Hyung and I helped other members to learn the dance choreography and Jin Hyung taught me vocals.

Days passed and we became like an unbreakable family with a passion for music.

END OF JIMIN'S POV:

"And then I joined the band, as you already know!" Jungkook says snatching away the packet of chips from Jin's hands and Jin slaps him on his shoulder getting all annoyed.

You get amazed by the story of them meeting with each other. It's like a family made in heaven, full of trust and love.

Trying to solve what Bulletproof Boys is, you say, "So, Bulletproof Boys is the name of your band!"

"Yeah! And guess who came up with the name?" asks Jungkook with a huge smile on his face which answers his own question.

You asked if it was him and he stood up suddenly with all the energy he had and screamed, "Yeah! We are Bulletproof!"

It brings a huge smile to everyone's face and they all shine like happy kids.

Namjoon stands up and asks you if that answered all of my questions and doubts.

But yeah, hell no! It didn't. The story only told you how they all met each other and what Bulletproof Boys is.

So you tell Namjoon to grab his seat and ask, "Now that I know what Bulletproof Boys is, I want to know why Jin is in opposition to bringing it back when he was the first one to agree with building the band?"

Hobi says, "Y/n! I guess that part of the story might hurt everyone! We should stop here!"

But our brave Jin closes his eyes, gripping his fist, and says, "No Hobi! If she knows your story, she should know mine as well!"

Why does it sound so painful?

WILL BE CONTINUED–

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! How was this chapter? (I know it was short, I'm sorry!)

Why do you think Jin opposed the idea of bringing back their music band? What could be the past event that makes Jin sound so sad?

Stay tuned for more suspense reveal <3

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 461 34
(Before anything a bit of a warning this book is pretty emotional! It may mention self harm, anxiety, depression. ) You have been abused by your pare...
19.9K 798 20
Krish 21st boy reborn as karna with 5 boons from mahadev. he in his original timeline wants to become a respectable teacher before his dream become...
1.3M 56.7K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
121K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...