The Jade Malfoy Book 2: Order...

By blyn99

Rated Mature for strong language Ursa Malfoy, older sister of Draco Malfoy, eldest child of Narcissa and Luc... More

Ursa appearance
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Chapter 25

69 1 0
By blyn99

     "Why were you spotted with Potter and his friends again?" Lucius asks Ursa.

     "I swear I cannot do anything without you finding out." Ursa groans.

     "I told you to stop talking to them."

     "I only talk to them about school." Lucius stands and walks over to Ursa.

     "You should not be talking to them at all, child! What is the matter with you?" Lucius draws his wand threateningly.

     "Get away from me!"

     "You need to behave!"

     "What's going on?" Narcissa asks as she walks into the sitting room.

     "I just wanted you to be my father." Ursa says. "A father that actually loves me no matter what! A father that is nothing like you!"

     "You think I wanted a daughter like you?" Lucius exclaims. "I never wanted you in the first place!"

     "Father!" Ursa exclaims.

     "Lucius!" Narcissa exclaims at the same times as Ursa. "Come here Ursa." Narcissa says as she wraps an arm around Ursa. She shoots a glare at Lucius before leading Ursa out of the room. They walk in silence up to Ursa's room. Ursa sits on her bed and leans against the headboard. She pulls her knees to her chest as tears fall. "You know he did not mean that." Narcissa says quietly as she sits next to Ursa. Ursa lays her head on Narcissa's shoulder. "He is just lashing out."

     "I know." Ursa says. "Doesn't stop it from hurting still."

     "I know."

     "I feel like this is a good time to ask about it since I would rather talk to just you about it. Why did you really send me away? Draco said you wouldn't let him go to Durmstrang because it was too far away yet you sent me across an ocean."

     "To protect you." Narcissa says. "From your grandfather. He could not stand the fact that you were a girl. Malfoy firstborns have always been male before you."

     "Is that common knowledge?"

     "It is not, but it mattered to him. It mattered so much he tried to get Bella to give you to him so he could kill you or get rid of you when you were just hours old. I'm not sure exactly when he started hurting you. I found out soon before you turned five. I found you with a bad cut on your head. Apparently the elf would heal you before we could find you but your father needed him that morning. You had to go to St Mungos before because of him. I finally decided to send you away when St Mungos told me if I brought you to them in bad shape again, they would tell the Ministry there was abuse going on in the house. They would have taken you both from us."

     "Why don't I remember any of this?"

     "I used the Memory Charm on you before I left when I visited you a week after I sent you away. The time I was going to bring you home. I erased the pain he caused and left everything else."

     "So instead of confronting him you sent me away."

     "Ursa we did confront him. You were only supposed to be gone a week. When I went to bring you home..." Tears come to Narcissa's eyes. "You seemed so happy and I could not take that from you."

     "I was miserable!" Ursa exclaims. "I was told to act happy so you didn't feel bad."

     "I know that now. But it was too late when I realized it."

     "You had already signed the papers." Narcissa nods. "She was determined to make me into a weapon."

     "I only did it to protect you and Draco. I am so sorry I believed you and her." Narcissa tucks a piece of hair behind Ursa's ear. "You obviously do not remember this, but the day you were born, I made a promise to you. I promised I would always protect you. So I did. Even though it killed me to do it. I did what I thought was your best chance. Now I know you would have been better off here." A tears falls down Narcissa's face.  "How did you find out I sent you away for your safety? Only my aunt, my parents, your father, Abraxas and I knew that."

     "You never know who is listening." Ursa says.

     "It was that damned elf wasn't it?" Narcissa growls.

     Ursa realizes she can't say it was Kreacher or Narcissa may figure out about Grimmauld Place. "Yeah. It was Dobby."

     "I told Lucius he needed to kill it so it could-" Narcissa starts but is interrupted by a pop of someone apparating. Ursa looks over at her sitting area to see Dobby standing there and she chuckles.

     "You called Miss Ursa?" Dobby says.

     "You..." Narcissa hisses with a glare. Dobby sees Narcissa and fear fills his giant eyes.

     "My-my old mistress." Dobby stutters.

     "I will not let her hurt you Dobby." Ursa says. Narcissa reaches for her wand but Ursa is faster and grabs it. "No Mother!" Ursa grabs her coin purse off her nightstand and walks over to Dobby. She opens her coin purse and kneels down to his height. "I'm sorry Dobby. I did not mean to call you. Thank you for coming to check though." A Sickle flies out of the coin purse and floats in front of Dobby. "A Sickle for your trouble."

     "Thank you Miss Ursa." Dobby says before disapparating. Ursa stands and goes back to her bed. She sits on the bed and hands Narcissa her wand back.

     "Explain. Now." Narcissa demands.

     "The advantage of being the only one that was nice to him." Ursa says. "He can still tell whenever we try to summon him but he can ignore them now. He will help me out sometimes. I do have to pay him but it's not usually much."

     "Why did it show up?"

     "He normally doesn't when I just say his name. I guess I thought it would be funny if he showed up."

     "You have to pay it? It's a servant."

     "Him, Mother. Him. And no he was not a servant he was a slave and you were horrible to him. I swear you three got pleasure out of it."

     "You care too much sometimes Cub."

***

     "What am I going to do with you?" Lucius asks. "Apparently you do not value this family as much as you think you do."

     "This family is everything to me!" Ursa snaps.

     "Then why are you allowing yourself to be seen around Potter and his friends!" Bellatrix yells.

     "What do you want from me? The best grades or stay away from Potter and his friends? Staying away will effect my grades since I am only around them when I absolutely have to be for class!"

     "How dare you speak to your father that way?"

     "Why are you even involved in this conversation?"

     "Because I am the eldest living Black."

     "Enough you two!" Lucius interrupts. "You cannot be seen around them."

     "I do not know what you want me to do! If I refuse to talk to them for class my grades will go down."

     "Then you'll find a way around it."

     "You just want perfection and that is impossible. I just need-" Bellatrix grabs Ursa and puts her knife to Ursa's throat.

     "Bellatrix!" Lucius exclaims.

     "You need to do what you are told brat." Bellatrix hisses. She pushes the knife so it is almost cutting Ursa. "Like join the Dark Lord." The door handle turns and Bellatrix releases Ursa. Ursa turns on Bellatrix with her wand drawn as Narcissa opens the door.

     "The next time you lay a hand on me will be the last time you have hands." Ursa says before cursing Bellatrix. Lucius restrains Ursa, cutting off the spell and Ursa tries to fight him. "Let go of me! She deserves it!" Narcissa tries to take Ursa's wand but she fights her too. Narcissa finally pries it from Ursa's hand and Ursa growls in anger. Narcissa grabs Ursa's upper arm tightly and Lucius lets go of Ursa. Ursa tries to pull her arm from Narcissa's grip but Narcissa digs her nails into Ursa's arm.

     "What is going on here?" Narcissa asks.

     "What d-" Ursa starts.

     "Quiet." Narcissa snaps. "I was not asking you."

     "We were just talking and she tried to attack us." Bellatrix says.

     "That is not-" Ursa growls until Narcissa uses a Silencing Charm on her and Ursa glares at her.

     "She also threatened me." Narcissa looks at Ursa furious.

     "Upstairs. Now." Narcissa hisses before releasing Ursa's arm. Ursa glares at Bellatrix before storming out of the room. She stomps to her room and slams the door. She goes to her bathroom and pulls her arm out of her sleeve. She manages to remove the Silencing Charm from herself.

     "Damn it." She mumbles as she sees Narcissa's nails left scratches on her arm. Ursa traces the scratches with her finger as she speaks. "Episky." Ursa puts her arm back in her sleeve. "I guess I'm wandless again. I can't believe she believes her." Ursa goes back out to her room as Narcissa walks in.

     "How dare you curse your aunt?" Narcissa hisses.

     "I'm sorry but mere seconds before you walked in, she had a fucking knife to my throat!" Ursa yells.

     "Why would she have a knife to your throat?"

     "Other than she hates me?"

     "She does not hate you."

     "Yes she does. I do not want to join the Dark Lord so she hates me."

***

     "Come on Ursa," Lucius says. "Smile."

     "Why?" Ursa says. "It is just a small rehearsal."

     "Do not make me hex you." Bellatrix says.

     "Bella!" Narcissa exclaims.

     "Yes because that will make me smile." Ursa says sarcastically.

     "Drop the sarcasm, you owe me a-" Lucius starts.

     "I don't owe you a goddamn thing!" Ursa yells as the wind picks up around her. "I keep a record of the wreckage that is my life. I've recognized the weapon that is my mind. And I've realized... I'm no sweet dream but I'm a hell of a nightmare." The wind grows strength as Ursa slowly closes her eyes. Everyone gets thrown back from Ursa.

     "What was that?" Narcissa asks. "What's going on?

     "Ursa!" Draco exclaims.

     "I'm no sweet dream but I'm a hell of a nightmare." Ursa mutters. Ursa's eyes shoot open and her irises are black.

     "Ursa... what's going on." Draco cautiously approaches Ursa only to get thrown back again.

      "Ursa stop this!" Narcissa exclaims.

     "She can't help it!" Draco yells over the wind.

     "What are you doing Ursa?"

     "It feels like I'm dying." Ursa says.

     "Ursa!" Draco yells, trying to get her attention. Ursa screams as pain shoots through her body, he body tensed, back arched, and head thrown back. "Please stop you are scaring me."

     "I can't help this awful energy!" Ursa yells. "I can't stop this."

     "Try transforming!" Draco yells as he slowly moves closer.

     "But I can't yet!"

     "Try!"

     "What are you talking about?" Bellatrix questions as Lucius draws his wand.

     "Father don't!" Draco yells. "Ursa try it!"

     Green fire consumes Ursa and she shoots up into the air in her phoenix form. She spreads her wings wide before landing on Draco's shoulder.

     "What just happened?" Lucius asks. "What is that thing?" Ursa angrily squawks at Lucius.

     "That was my ear you just yelled in." Draco says. "She does not like being called a 'thing' apparently." Draco looks up at Ursa. "Are you okay? Was I right when I guessed that was the third event?" Ursa nods.

     "Where did Ursa go?" Narcissa asks and Draco chuckles. Ursa hits the back of Draco's head with her wing.

     "Hey!" Draco exclaims before muttering. "Bitch." Ursa bites the shell of his ear and he laughs. "Is that your way of saying 'bite me' since you can't talk?"

     "What the hell is that thing and do you understand it?" Bellatrix asks and Ursa squawks angrily again.

     "Oh relax. Let's start by not calling her a 'thing' or 'it.' She is female."

     "And where the hell did Ursa go?" Narcissa exclaims.

     Draco looks up at Ursa. "Can I explain?" Ursa nods. "Are you going to turn back?" Ursa nods again. "She is a Jade Phoenix. I mostly understand her because I know her very well. As for where Ursa went..." Ursa takes off from Draco's shoulder and nose dives next to him. She pulls up at the last minute and transforms, landing on her feet. "Aww no crash landing?" Ursa shoves Draco.

     "Ass." Ursa says.

     "Bitch."

     "Bite me. I do not crash anymore. Unless someone shoots me down." Ursa looks at Narcissa. "Thanks for that, by the way."

     "Stop cursing!" Narcissa exclaims. "What are you talking about? What did you just do?"

     "The garden party. I believe it was your spell that knocked me out of the air."

     "Wait." Lucius says. "You are what we shot down?"

     "Yes." Ursa replies and Narcissa gasps.

     "We did that to you?" Narcissa asks with tears in her eyes.

     "Only the bruised ribs and burns on my arms. Everything else came from the fall."

     "How did you do that?" Bellatrix asks. "Are you an animagus?"

     "Not sure how I do it. No I'm not an animagus. I was born with this. It is like a maladictus in that it has to do with blood but I won't permanently transform."

     "Jade Phoenix." Narcissa says. "Like your middle name."

     "Yes."

     "So what does this mean?" Lucius asks.

     "Nothing to you. I am more powerful and can transform at will. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to relax." Ursa is engulfed in green flames but nothing happens. "Alright have to practice that. Guess I have to do this the hard way."

     "What's the hard way?" Ursa ignores Lucius and walks around the manor. They notice Draco look up at the roof and they look up to see Ursa on the edge.

     "Ursa!" Narcissa yells. "What are you doing? Do not jump!" Narcissa and Lucius start moving towards the manor but Draco steps in their way.

     "Just watch." Draco says. Ursa falls and transforms.

     "Whoa." Bellatrix says.

     Ursa flies for sometime before landing in an alley. She changes back and walks out of the alley, to a house. She knocks on the door and Snape answers it.

     "Ursa?" Snape questions.

     "My parents and Bella know about my transformations." Ursa says and Snape sighs.

     "Why are you here then?"

     "I figured I would let you know and I was out flying to relax. They found out two hours ago."

     "You flew here?"

     "Yes."

     "We should alert Dumbledore so he can tell the Order." He steps out of the doorway. "Come in." Ursa walks in.

     "The Order already knows about them."

     "I know. But they need to know the Dark Lord could learn about them any time now. Why did you show them?"

     "I didn't mean to. I had my third event. I had to transform to end it. It's kinda hard to explain me disappearing and a bird appearing."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 120 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
45.7K 867 15
Draco's sister comes to Hogwarts and after arriving late she has already gathered the attention of quite a few boys. Will any of them catch her atten...
112K 1.3K 56
"πšœπš˜πš–πšŽ πš™πšŽπš˜πš™πš•πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’πš› πš˜πš πš— πšœπšπšŠπš›.. π™±πšžπš πš–πšŽ πš’ πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ πš–πš’ πš˜πš πš— πšŒπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš•πš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—.." πƒπ«πšπœπ¨ 𝐌𝐚π₯𝐟𝐨...
807K 32K 73
[COMPLETED] ❝Want a picture, Malfoy?❞ ❝I wouldn't say no, Henderson.❞ In which, Lillian Henderson, a gryffindor, has to gather all the courage she ha...