Black bird

By XsleeplesswritingX

"I'm sorry Gemini." The blonde said to me looking like he was about to cry. "Why? Why would you do this?" I s... More

Characters
1
2
3
4
A/N
5
A/N
6
7
8
9
10
11
A/N
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17
A/N
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
A/N
25
A/N
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
A/N
46
A/N
A/N
48
49
50
51
A/N
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61

47

443 8 4
By XsleeplesswritingX

Gemini Myths POV

"Can I ask you a question?" Ron said as we sat in the common room with Harry and Hermione.

I nodded my head at him telling him to ask away.

"Did it hurt? The mark?" He asked me quietly, making sure no one else heard.

"Draco was in the room, so no pain for me." I said shrugging my shoulders as I sat up on the couch.

"Stop asking her questions about it Ron." Harry said annoyed as he wrote on his parchment.

Harry has a hard time trying to trust me, I mean it's understandable and I get it. I'm a death eater, I'm supposed to help Voldemort murder him, but every time he makes it known I feel like a complete piece of shit.

"I have to go." I said with a fake smile.

"Don't want to miss your orders." I heard Harry mumble under his breath.

I didn't retaliate because he isn't wrong, I mean that's not what I'm going to do at this moment, I just wanted to get away from the sly comments so instead I headed to my room.

Which was an even worse idea.

As soon as I opened my bedroom door an owl flew in and dropped a letter on my bed.

I picked it up and sighed as I saw the black parchment as I opened the letter.

Miss Snape,

Flores  family must be killed.

Half blood with a husband and wife and three kids.

Address: 3833 Prospect Ave.
When: ASAP

I threw the letter across my bedroom and ran my hands over my face in despair.

He will kill your father. You have to do it.

I took a deep breath as I stood up from my bed.

Morsmorde.

A mask appeared on my face and I hated it, unlike last time when I loved it.

Flores family household.

I appeared in front of a big cottage with no other houses around, almost like the burrow.

I took a deep breath as each step took me closer to their doorstep, trying to calm myself before I had to murder a whole family.

Once I reached the door I quickly opened it, knowing I would back out if I didn't.

"Who the hell are you?" The husband boomed as he started running up to me.

"I-I'm sorry." I said sadly.

Avada kedrava.

He's dead.

"Hun?!" The wife yelled as her and her three children ran into the hallway.

They saw his dead body and stopped in their tracks as the wife fell to her knees and screamed out in tears.

"I'm sorry." I spoke quietly.

"Wh-"

She was cut off by my spell and her body feel forward as her kids started screaming.

I looked at them quickly but not too long before I killed them all off.

I casted the dark mark over the house and quickly apparated back to Hogwarts.

I landed in the room of requirement knowing no one could bother me here as I fell to my knees and cried out about what I just did.

An innocent family. A family who did nothing wrong but stand up for their beliefs, stood up for one of my closest friends.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I grabbed my hair in fists.

I was filled with so much guilt and pain that I couldn't bring myself to go into society, I wanted to sit in the room of requirement forever and die.

I want to rip the dark mark off my arm, I wanted to kill my devil self, I wanted to kill myself.

I wanted to die, but I couldn't leave my father.

At this point I was shaking so hard I couldn't stay sitting it up, I didn't realize I was now curled into a ball on the ground as I screamed and cried.

I couldn't tell if I just felt so incredibly guilty or if dark magic was officially taking over me but my chest was on fire and my heart was beating a million times per second.

Is this what dark magic feels like when you aren't in devil form?

Gemini?

I heard Draco's thoughts in my mind. The screaming was probably hurting his brain.

I didn't give him anything to answer him as I just sat there hugging my legs to my chest.

I rolled up my jacket sleeve and started scratching the dark mark so hard I was breaking skin.

"Get off!" I yelled towards my arm in despair as tears stained my cheeks.

I was scratching so hard my arm was starting to create a pool of blood.

"Get off! Get off! Get off!" I screamed and thrashed.

"Gemini?" Draco's voice spoke quietly but this time it was in person.

Draco Malfoy's POV

"So you admitted you love her?" Blaise asked as we sat in our room.

"Yes Blaise." I spoke quietly as I read a textbook.

"Thank god, I was tired of seeing you so fucking depressed." Blaise joked.

I laughed quietly. "Shut up."

"How is she dealing with ya know?" Blaise asked quietly.

The mark.

"She's doing bet-fuck! Ow!" I yelled as I gripped my head in pain.

She was screaming.

"Are you good?" Blaise asked with a worried tone.

"It's Gem." I said as I tried to suppress the screams.

Gemini?

Come on love, answer me.

She didn't say anything but I had a feeling I knew exactly where she was.

"I've gotta go." I said to Blaise as I rushed out of the room and stared running to the room of requirement.

I barged in there quickly and found her in a corner surrounded by blood as she screamed as she scratched her arm so aggressively.

"Get off! Get off! Get off!" She screamed.

"Gemini?" I asked as I slowly took a step towards her.

She didn't reply as she kept going at the mark and kept screaming.

"Hey hey baby." I said calmly as I sat down next to her and grabbed the arm she was scratching with.

"Get it off!" She screamed in pain.

"Gem, calm down." I said quietly.

I went through this, the same thing when I found out I had to kill Dumbledore.

She looked so broken and defeated, she looked like she wanted to die.

"I can't calm down!" She yelled and thrashed in her own blood.

"Love, you're bleeding too much. You need to breath." I said as I moved hair out of her face.

Maybe it's the soulmate connection but it's like she finally just heard my voice and she started to take deep breaths and her thrashing came to a slight ease.

"I can't do it Draco." She muttered through cries.

"What happened?" I asked curious as to why she is randomly freaking out like this.

"I killed a mom and a dad and their three kids." She said and I could tell she was starting to freak out again.

"Shh it's okay." I said as I picked up her head and laid her on my lap.

"I chose this. I hate myself." She said as her body started shaking.

"You didn't choose this Gem, he was going to kill your father." I said trying to make it seem like she didn't want this.

"I know I would've done it anyways Draco that's the problem." She said as she gripped my thigh hard.

Kinda got a good grip on my leg girl.

I knew she was right, I knew it when she thought the mark was beautiful.

"We need to get you to Madam Pomfrey, you're bleeding too much." I said to her.

She shook her head. "Let me bleed out."

"No Gem." I said as I lifted her off of me and stood up and quickly swooped her up in bridal style.

She didn't argue back as she was getting too tired from all the blood lose.

"Let's go princess." I said quietly as I left the room of requirement with her in my arms.

Gemini Myths POV

"Please dad, you're all I have left!" I screamed out.

"You'll be okay." He smiled weakly.

"Dad! Please!" I boomed.

I snapped my eyes out and sat up quickly, I was sweating and my chest was moving up and down so quickly.

That's when I realized I wasn't in my bed, I was in the hospital wing.

I looked down at my bandaged up arm and sighed.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

I felt fine so I kicked my feet off the bed and noticed no one was in here, not even madam Pomfrey.

Or my dad, or Draco.

It was weird.

I walked out of the wing and the hall was quiet.

Again. This is weird.

Maybe I'm still dreaming?

I walked around for a bit waiting to see a person or even hear a voice but nothing.

Hogwarts was empty and dark, like it's been abandoned by everyone and the two who love me the most left me.

"Gemini?" A soft voice spoke behind me.

I slowly turned around and instantly recognized the woman in front of me.

"Mom?" I asked, not sure if this was real or not.

"Hi sweetie." She smiled sweetly.

I didn't think of anything as I ran into her arms, my first ever hug from my mother.

"H-how?" I asked as I could feel the tears start to fall in happiness.

"Anything can happen when you're a Tinsley." She spoke as she pulled away from the hug.

"But I've been watching you and you need to know something." She said getting more serious.

I backed away from her worried for what she was going to say to me.

"You need to know that something is going to happen and you must remember that you and Draco are meant to be together." She said cautiously.

"W-what are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"I can't tell you what will happen sweetie, Tinsley rules, but it will happen soon and you must remember that you and Draco are meant to be together." She said as she moved a piece of hair out of my face.

"Mom what are you tal-"

And then she disappeared and so did everything around me and next I knew it, I was waking up in the hospital wing again but this time Draco and my father were in front of my bed.

"I- what the fuck?" I mumbled as I sat up.

"Care to explain?" My father asked as he motioned at my bandage.

"Is this real?" I asked as I took in my surroundings and completely ignored his question.

"What Gemini?" My father asked.

"Tell me if this is real." I said looking at him with worried eyes.

"Yes? This is real?" He said confused as to why I would ask that.

"Gem? Why wouldn't this be real?" Draco asked me.

I shook my head to get the thought out of my mind.

"Nothing." I said quietly.

"The bandage, explain." My father said sternly.

I looked down at my arm and sighed. "I had to do it again, and it's easy in devil form but when I'm myself, it's hard."

"Next time, you come to me." My father said sternly, yet again.

I nodded my head, instead of arguing with him.

His stern face washed away and a sad and guilt face appeared on him as he rushed to my side and gave me a hug.

"I'm so sorry Gem." My father spoke softly in my ear.

"It's not your fault dad." I spoke as I hugged him back.

He backed away from the hug and cupped my face in his hands.

"You're my yellow." He said quietly.

I smiled slightly. "You're my yellow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
6.5K 222 83
When Severus Snape takes in his long-lost half-blooded daughter, he has one rule: Do not date Draco Malfoy. But there's one issue: Draco Malfoy and G...
1.5K 89 39
Five years ago, an expulsion had taken place at Hogwarts. It was the first one ordered for in over a century. Unimaginable horrors had taken place wi...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...