mismatched | KTH

By angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... More

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 8 : A Work of History?
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 11 : Others' Past?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 18 : Apology
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 27 : Flying angle
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
Chapter 29 : Blind in Love
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 21 : Street Dancer

106 24 7
By angelflower_18

~ [24/05/2022]

Hello, my cupcakes! 

Thank you so much for 500+ views. It means a lot and I really appreciate your love and support from the bottom of my heart 💜

As I informed you guys about the thunderstorm, which was more like a tornado in my city, we people are still suffering from electricity outages and a lack of other necessities. So, don't panic if I suddenly disappear.

Love you all... Borahae 💜💜💜

----

You go back to the office and start working on the task. 

However, you cannot focus. You want to know more about the Bulletproof Boys and why Yoongi attempted a murder. Moreover, Namjoon mentioned that he hurt Jin. Why? and what's the suspense. You are curious.

How about meeting Jin and asking him?

But Jimin will kill me if he gets to know that I met Jin and asked him about the band.

But, it doesn't matter as long as Jin himself reveals the story, right?

I can even ask him about the marketing stuff.

After deciding to meet Jin and ask him about the band, you go to Taehyung and ask for his permission to meet CEO Jin. 

He definitely asked the reason to which you responded that you wanted to discuss some marketing strategy with him and Taehyung lets you go.

---

AT JINHIT ENTERTAINMENT, INSIDE JIN'S OFFICE:

"Oho! Look who's here! Our beautiful Ajhumma!" 

As you enter Jin's office, he welcomes you sarcastically. But it doesn't bother you anymore. You just smile a little and grab a sit in front of him.

You are just about to tell him the reason for visiting him when he stops you.

"Wait! Don't say anything. Listen to me first!"

Okay! What does he want me to do this time. 

I hope he doesn't ask to change my dress or something. 

"I'm sorry for my rude behavior at the party. I didn't mean to insult you. It's just... just something that I don't feel comfortable around women, especially when I don't know them. I hope you understand."

He's strange but kind. 

Is he Gynophobic (one who is afraid of women) or what? Whatever it may be, at last, he apologized.

A man with good character!

"That's all fine but... how should I refer you Mr. WWH?" you giggle to which Jin replies, "Ahh! Just call me Oppa!"

"Won't that be too informal?" you ask feeling a little uneasy but Jin just shrugs it off and says, "Y/n! You are Taehyung's assistant which means you are like my little sister."

"Ohhkk... O..pp..a!" you say with a half suppressed laugh.

"So now tell me, why did you come here?" asks Jin to which you respond saying that you needed some guidance regarding the marketing strategy of their new band's merchandise.

Jin discusses the details and guides you with necessary things as you are a complete beginner. 

Later, Jin takes you around his company and you take a glance at the trainees practicing the dance steps. However, you paused while looking at those little teen kids. 

Something is strange. Why their dancing style looks a little familiar.

"Is something wrong?" asks Jin looking at you.

"I don't know why, but somehow their dance style seems familiar to me!" you tell Jin with a detective look on your face.

Jin looks at the kids dancing and thinks for a while. Later he responds, "That can't be possible! Hobi himself is a unique dancer."

Hobi?? I have heard that name. Who is he??? Who is...

Ahh, isn't he Jung Hoseok, the owner of that Art institute?

And also the member of their band, as Jungkook mentioned.

"You mean Jung Hoseok?" you ask curiously.

Jin gets surprised and asks, "Oh! How do you know him?"

And then you tell Jin how you met Hobi at Gwangju. He tells you that Hobi trains his newbie trainees biweekly and maybe that's why the dance style seemed familiar to you.

Y/n! This is the right time. 

Ask Jin how he met Hobi. Probably, he'll reveal the bulletproof story.

"But how do YOU know Mr. Jung?" you ask.

Jin looks at you and a big smile appears on his face. You both reach the company cafe and sit with a hot cup of coffee.

"That's a long but beautiful story Y/n!" says Jin and continues with his story...

JIN SPEAKING AND JIN'S POV:

So, I had a new friend circle with Taehyung, Yoongi, and Namjoon. Do you know Namjoon by the way?

"Oh yes! I know him very well!" Y/n replies.

Great! So yaa, after a few weeks of friendship, one day I left for school early in the morning.

While I was walking, a poster stuck on the street lamp flew away and slapped me on my handsome face. I got angry and was about to tear it and throw it away. But I read something very interesting.

It highlighted the 'Street Dance Competition' and welcomed all the dancers and beatboxers to participate. It reminded me of Yoongi. 

Just in case, if you don't know Y/n, Yoongi used to be a beatboxer.

Well, Y/n knows it from Namjoon but just nods and lets Jin continue.

So, reading that poster, I got all excited and ran to the school as fast as I could.

I told Yoongi and my other two Kim monkeys about it. We all were excited to go and watch it, which was going to happen that evening. But Yoongi wasn't. He had no option but to catch the last bus at 6 pm.

You might know Y/n, as Yoongi is your manager, he is a difficult person to convince. After a long argument, we somehow managed to drag him to the competition area and asked him to stay over at my place.

We reached there. The crowd was not a joke. There were so many people gathered across the city with lots of dancers and beatboxers.

The competition started but before that, they explained to us the rules and regulations.

First, the dance & beatboxing competitions had to take place separately. The judges will then select the top 3 dancers & beatboxers who will be later paired together. After listening to their beatboxer partners, the dancer had to dance along with them which was definitely not easy.

And guess what!

Our Yoongi made it to the top 3 and he was paired with...

With?????? ....

with... Hobi! 

And that's how we all met Hobi.

Fate or coincidence, whatever it may be, made a whole family out of nowhere and with no previous relations at all.

"And you know what was more surprising Y/n?" asks Jin to Y/n to which he himself replies, "Hobi studied in the same school with us and had the same class as Namjoon. Just a different section of the class."

"And no wonder, he became a part of this close friend's family!" Y/n says.

End of Jin's POV:

You ask if Hobi also started hanging out with them to which he nodded but was soon called out by one of his managers for an urgent meeting.

Why everyone is dragged into an urgent meeting when they are on their bulletproof story??

Just why?? Namjoon also did the same, Aishhh!!

Jin bids you goodbye and you leave greeting him back.

---

Now, as per Taehyung's instructions, you talk to Kim Namjoon and propose the proposal. 

However, as expected, he declined. After long bargaining and discussion, Namjoon drives on to a conclusion. 

He tells you that he will come up with a strong marketing strategy if his other condition is fulfilled. You ask him what that condition was, but rather than telling you, he printed official terms and conditions letter and asks you to deliver it to Kim Taehyung.

You keep playing the role of a delivery pigeon as these two CEOs play with random terms and conditions with each other. 

After reading the letter, Taehyung, who is drinking his strawberry smoothie, almost chokes, widening his eyes at the letter.

You wonder what that letter said to make Taehyung this surprised.

Hope that the smoothie has some issues and not the letter!

But before you could ask him what's wrong, he immediately calls someone. Who? Let's wait and watch for him to say!

"Hobi Hyung! How are you?" "..."

Oh! He called Jung Hoseok, the owner and instructor of HOPE: The school of performing arts, and I wonder why? 

Does Namjoon know Hobi? Well, that's obvious Y/n! They were in the same band, same school, same class.

You are getting curious second by second to know what was there in the letter.

"I actually need to meet you and it is urgent!" 

After getting a response from Hobi, which you couldn't hear, he hangs up the call. 

You look at Taehyung with a curious face and all he tells you was, "Y/n! Tomorrow and maybe the day after tomorrow I won't be coming to the office. I'll work from home!"

Is that all? 

Like doesn't he need to tell me about the letter? THE LETTER, MR. KIM. TAEHYUNG.

He asks you to leave and starts calling other people as soon as you do.

He gives me the toughest task and then doesn't even tell me all the details! 

He is nuts!

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all! I hope you enjoyed Hobi's story in chapter 21.

But what do you think is there in the letter?? Stay tuned <3

Please leave back your feedback and any suggestions you have.

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 982 46
Short story on Donna and Harvey💚
133K 5K 30
"Bear the disgrace of the traitor, Possess the mask of the enemy." --- Sequel: "The Story of Hagami III [Naruto Fanfic | Uchiha]" --- Plot line, pict...
272K 8.7K 22
Book 2 of - It's too late~ Y/N and Jungkook are finally married... Married but..... (March - April 2017)
1M 40K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...