𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 »...

By seijohrei

〔 ʏᴜʀɪ ʙʀɪᴀʀ x ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 〕 ❝ ᴏʜ sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏɴᴇ? ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛ... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟖 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔 ;
𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 ;
𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖 ;
𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟎 ;
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓 ;

12.9K 671 664
By seijohrei

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐔𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Though, if you want to keep your maiden name, it's completely fine."You stated afterwards, realizing how direct the question was, given the fact that the two of you just recently met.

"It's just, you know how the government captures those who aren't married or keeping their maiden name because they might be a spy from the west."

Yor lowered her gaze, recalling the topic that her colleagues previously discussed after dissing her of why she isn't married yet. They even jest that she might be one of those spies.

"That's true."She mumbled in agreement and your head perked up. You were making those up but it seems like it wasn't a lie either. If it wasn't for Sylvia informing you of the latest issues, you probably don't have any idea what is happening at all.

You noticed she didn't lift her gaze and kept staring at the reflection in her tea. Did you say anything weird or perhaps you stepped on the landmine?

Awkward air filled the room that had you to cleared your throat,

"However, you are free to visit me anytime and ask me anything if you have some problem."You offered, placing a hand on your chest and bestowing her a smile. "Within my abilities, I'd be happy to help you."

Even after you expressed those embarrassing words that you even had to muster up a long of courage, she didn't say a single syllable.

"Is there something wrong, Mrs. Forger?"

"You're so beautiful, miss."The soft lovely pink hue dusted across your cheeks. Your lips parted to express your gratitude for her compliment when her next words drained every color on your face.

"I'm pretty sure Yuri would love to meet you since you're exactly like his type."

Well, that escalated way too quickly.

You immediately sealed your lips to purse them back into a forced smile and yet you internally cringe at her words.

You're telling me I look like you? Thinking positively, she's quite a gorgeous one so you wouldn't mind if you do look a bit like her. Each time she spoke a sentence, she inches closer to you and you only reel your head away.

"Ah, I haven't introduced him, right? Yuri is my little brother and he clings to me since we were little so we're pretty close."

I don't care.

"That's why I want to find a nice woman who can take care of him."

I doubt she could stand with him.

"I don't know about this, miss Schneider but I truly think that there's no one who fits the position other than you."

-Huh?

"So please marry my brother!"

"I refuse. It's completely impossible. Declined."You blatantly voiced out your thought without wasting any seconds or giving her a chance to say another word, you continue,

"I will give him another thought when I see him."A lie dripped in each of your syllables. You already hate his gut the first time the two of you met and you doubt you couldn't refrain yourself from straggling the male the next time his eyes meet yours.

She nodded her head eagerly and sit down back in her seat, making you exhale a relief sigh. She continued sipping her drink while Anya take a mouthful of dessert into her mouth. The same reaction as anyone else who has tasted it appeared on her face and tell her mother to take a bite too.

You only watch the cute interaction between a daughter with her foster mother from your seat with a benign smile.

Honestly, it was a shame. If Yor hadn't crossed the line, you might like spending time with her even more.

But alas, it seems like everything is way too good to be true.

"I hope you consider him."She spoke again with a smile never leaving her flush red face and - is that a bottle of alcohol in her hand?

"Because if you don't like him, I'll just kill you."

You choked on your drink and look at her nervously.

"You're just jesting, right?"

"Hehe~"

"... you're jesting, right?"

───────────────

A knock was heard against the wooden door and Loid invited himself into your apartment when he found you didn't lock your door. He mentally noted to console your careless behavior.

"y/n, can you help me with..."He trails off and hides the pictures back into the pocket of his coat when he heard another voice that isn't belonged to yours.

"y/n—?"

"Loid! Loid! HELP!"You burst out from the living room while holding a crying Anya in your arms, barely dodging a glass bottle that was thrown to hit your head and hide behind the tall male.

"What is it? Is there an intruder? Were you and Anya hurt?"

"No, no! Just—"You pushed his face away and make him look at the black-haired woman, who is walking down to where you are hiding while swaying side to side like a drunk person.

Silly you. She is a drunk person.

"Save me from your wife!"

He looks at her perplexed. "Yor?"

"Give me my daughter back!"She slurred and Loid snapped his head back to you.

"She's drunk?!"

"I don't know how she got her hand on that strong liquor, I promise!"

"What do you mean you have a strong liquor in your house?!"

"Franklin brought to me that alcohol for my next mission so it wasn't completely my fault but—"Your eyes widened when she suddenly started charging at you and shrieked; "She's coming!" making a flee through the front door with Anya.

"Wait, y/n—!"

"I'll prepare your funeral if you die!"He heard you yell from the other side.

"Chichi will die?!" cried Anya.

"If, little girl! I said if !"

───────────────

"She passed out."The blonde-haired male said while carrying the unconscious female in his arms like a bridal style as Anya is fast asleep in yours with her tear-stained face against your chest. His eyes glower down while you keep your head hung low, not meeting his gaze.

"Now young lady."He spoke, making you flinch. "Care to elaborate?"

"I didn't take a sip, I swear. "

"You know the rules that a spy needs to stay sober all the time."He sighed in frustration and take the sleeping child from you. "What would happen if there's an ambush?"

"That's why I didn't drink alcohol."You grumble, also getting frustrated with his nagging as he's acting like you are a mere child. You are an adult just as he is. Fortunately for you, he didn't say anything more.

"By the way, can you please edit the picture of me and Yor?"He gestures into the pockets of his brown-colored coat that's undoubtedly making him more handsome than he already is.

"Why do you keep giving me work? Even with a good amount of money won't make me work for you to death—"

"I'll pay thrice of your monthly allowance."

"How would you like it?"You will do it, not because of the money — half of it was but it was because he saved you from a madwoman.

"Good enough for us to look like a lovey-dovey couple."

Eyeing him up and down, you gave him a look as if he is stupid. Aren't they already?

"Alright, alright."You agreed nevertheless. He was about to pat your head before remembering his situation and returned to his own apartment as you start closing the door.

"Respect the single, darn it."You mumbled in irk but seconds after you are overwhelmed with jealousy after recalling how she was carried by her husband. Clicked your tongue in annoyance, you stomped your feet on the floor and your action might disturb the lower floor neighbor but you couldn't care less at the moment.

"Argh, seriously! When is it going to be my turn?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 894 23
"I couldn't leave you even if you wanted me to go. I have become so devoted to you, I have forgotten what loneliness feels like" "You will be the dea...
130K 4.3K 48
A 𝐬𝐩𝐲 𝐱 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 [𝐱𝐎𝐜] story, featuring the added addition, Forger (oc). Not only is she Anya's biological older sister, she is also a vi...
54.5K 978 20
(Mature, Smut +18/ Spoiler Warning?) Yor Briar is as Fragile as a Rose. Yor and Loid discover that there is no need to pretend anymore, Handler tells...
13.7K 386 16
I yearned for all these to be real, I wished we met under a normal circumstance, where I would probably have a loving wife and an adorable daughter...