Ariana Grande's Sister

By sleepsnthegardn

Luna, the youngest sibling of the Grande family, is tasked with the challenge of being civil with her sister... More

Chapter 1: Adding Insult To Injury
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
AN Note Please Read
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Sequel???
Sequal

Chapter 24

839 18 2
By sleepsnthegardn

It had been yet another day of fun. Today the best of all considering it was my birthday. The only thing is, I have been sitting in a hospital. Can you say party? Yeah because I can't. I woke up to the sound of rustling and whispering. I slowly opened my eyes. There were balloons and unnecessary amounts of flowers and stuffed animals.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They were all yelling and I just looked at them.

" Umm, thanks?"

" Your now 15!" My mom came over and gave me a hug.

" Yeah I am. Yup."

" So we have to open presents!" Frankie was more excited about this than me.

" Ok who's gift am I opening first?"

" Oh mine!" Frankie put his hand up in the air and gave me a nicely wrapped box.

I opened it carefully because that was the kind of person I was. I opened the actual box.

" OMG Broadway box tickets to the Lion King?!"

He shook his head in a yes motion.

" Wow thank you!" I gave him a small hug.

Ariana handed me her present next.

I opened the paper and inside was basically a whole Chanel haul. Perfume, phone cases, a few shirts and of course a gift card.

" Oh my gosh thank you sooo much Ari I love all of it!"

" Good because I have one more surprise later!"

" Oh."

I put her box down and.my mom handed me a box.

I opened it up and inside was yet another charm. We had this on going thing of getting charms for my bracelet on my birthday. This one was the charm I had been wanting forever. It was a small elephant reminding me of all great memories. Ever since I could remeber, I had oddly loved elephants.

" Oh... Wow I don't know if a thank you is enough for this one."

" It will do just fine. I knew you had wanted it forever so."

" Thank you mommy."

I took it out of the box and clipped it on to my bracelet. I usually never took it off. I was happy and content at the moment.

" So what was your other surprise Ari?"

" Oh yeah so..."

AN: Don't you just love cliffhanger? Haha sorry I needed it to finish off another chapter. Any way almost 900 reads??? This is like really crazy! Thanks SOOOO much. I love you guys. Your amazing! Bye loves!

- Kaylynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 3.2K 38
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
4.1K 112 22
Christina was a 21 year old woman who wanted to be a part of WWE so she auditioned and got in. Her first match was with Rhea Ripley. Christina won an...
166K 7.4K 59
แ€แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€™แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Šแ€ญแ€ฏ ร— แ€žแ€…แ€นแ€…แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€ฑแ€ธแ€กแ€žแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแŠ[+]แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€ปแ€ฌแ€ธแ€…แ€ฝแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€šแ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บแ€˜แ€ฌแ€กแ€€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€›แ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€…แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€กแ€Šแ€ฎ แ€™แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€œแ€ป...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

325K 8.3K 117
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...