No Regrets, Just LOVE||Cross...

By GuminaLumina

From sweet and savory to misery and melancholy, a little compendium of short stories about being in love with... More

Cross Fight B-daman x Reader One Shots
Samuru||Shut Up||
Novu||Gentleman JUST Don't Kiss and Tell||
Simon||Boys Be Ambitious||
Derek||Bird||
Kamon||A Day At a Restaurant||
Byakuga||Straight-Faced Boy||
Kaito||Under the Moonlight||
Author's Note
||New year's Changes||
Basara|| Darkness Can Be Your Light||
Mitsuru||MAJI LOVE 1000%||
Riki & Samuru||Mysterious Miracle||
Yuki||Summer Festival||
Author's Note #2
||(Special) Various|| Fiesta
Ken||Reminiscing in The Merry-Go-Round||
Yuki||Moon Viewing Recital||AU
Riki||Yesterday Evening||AU
Reggie||R.P.G ~Rocking Playing Games||
||Hiatus Note||
||Guys, I'm still alive||
Kamon||Lost Time Memory||AU
Request||Samuru|| Confession Rehearsal|| AU
Request||Roma||Heart a la Mode
Riki||The Rock City Girl||
Byakuga||Female Structural||
Request||Ken||Weightless||
Older!Riki||A Simple Case of 'JEALOUSY'||
Older!Byakuya||On the Wings of Love||
Request||Novu||Ghost Story||
Extra #1: When Author is Jealous!
Request||Simon||Get Over that Darn Fear, Already!!!||
Request||Roma||One Man's Wish||
Surprise!
Riki(Season Special)|| 'Tis The Season To Fall in Love||
Samuru(Season Special)||Remembering You||
This New Year...I Want Him To...
Novu||Duet? More Like Do-Not!||
The Big Comeback
||Can I Have This Dance?||AU
||Can I Have This Dance||AU||2
Asuka||One Day Boyfriend|||
Request||Samuru||Living The Bitter Life||
Request||Basara|| Irresistible||
Like I'm Gonna Lose You||AU||1
Samuru||Butterfly (pt.1)
Go Go Go|| Goodbye Everyone|||

Kamon||Here's your Order, Sir!

763 18 4
By GuminaLumina

||KamonXBarista!Reader||

Hands tucked in his pockets, Kamon walked around, whistling a tune and looking at each cafe or restaurant, in his view, which somehow sparks his interest. Rather than their own restaurant.

But there was one thing bugging him.

There was a cafe named Kasshoku Mame, which literally stands for 'Brown Beans'. People rumored that it has the best drinks in the block. Even his friends were going there. This gossips and reviews were tempting him to go and buy something. But, he was doubting.

'Is it going to be the worst or the great for me. Or is it going to be the death of my money. Plus, I'm not a coffee person' he thought once more, as he neared the cafe. He was about to step inside, but a sudden thought kept him from going inside. He sighed in a irritated way and left the small bistro.

He didn't even notice a girl. A shocked expression printed on her delicate face

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~

Kamon, once again, approached the little cafe with confidence and courage. He gulped and opened the door of the structure. And quickly, the familiar aroma of coffee swirled around him. His orange eyes scanned the whole area with a hint of surprise.

It was fairly small, compare to what he expected. People were chatting and sipping their desired drinks, as if it was made by a 5-star baristas. Waitresses and waiters were wearing heart-warming smiles while delivering orders to customers.

The flamboyant B-Shot stole a glance a girl in her younger years, 11-13 years old he guesses, with (h/c) hair, which was looking at him, surprised that he came back. The girl shook her head and dismissed the memory. "Welcome to Kasshoku Mame, sir!" she happily greeted and flashed him a smile. He returned the greeting with a respectful nod.

"Umm, is there any seats left. 'Cause it looks like your packed" asked Kamon, as he pointing to the many people inside. The (h/c)ette looked around and spotted a table for one. She turned to the red haired boy and pointed to the isolated spot near the window. He nodded and headed for the spot, with the girl following him, a menu in her hands.

Sitting down, Kamon held the menu given to him by the cheery girl. His eyes scanning each drink and snack he saw. Some were not his type and some were not his cup of coffee (A/n: see what I did there hahaha...ugh a poor excuse for a pun there). He sighed, in an irked way.

He can't choose even one!

The waitress must have felt his distress and approached him. "Is there something wrong with our menu, sir?" asked the girl, a tone of fear underneath her words. The B-Shot blushed and thought 'Was I that loud'. He looked around, nobody was staring at him weirdly. But how did the girl noticed his agony?

Kamon dismissed the thought and replied. "No, it's just theirs so many drinks, I can't choose, even the snacks". The (h/c) haired girl sighed quietly and stood beside him. "There must be something you may like" mumbled the cheery girl, as Kamon thought of an idea.

"What's your best sellers here?" he asked, as the girl thought for a moment. She snapped her finger, a light bulb lighting up in over her head. "Well...there's the Dark Mocha Panna Cotta and the Old Fashion Glazed Donut, one of our pair bestsellers" she exclaimed. (A/n: does somebody get me.... hmmm??? That's right... Starbucks!!!)

"I'll get that!" he chimed, as the girl giggled. "Umm....can I get your name?" asked the (h/c)ette, while he looked at her flustered

"Why do you need my name...?"

The little waitress blushed, covering her face with a tray in her hands. "I-I'm no stalker. I'll just write your name on your cup, so I don't mess u-"

"Kamon"

She looked surprised that she was cut-off. She giggled and let her arms fall to her side, the tray on her left arm. The girl nodded and walked towards the counter. He sighed in satisfaction and rested his chin on the palm of his hand. His wide eyes followed the girl, as she talked with the staff and delivered some drinks and snacks.

He finally get to admire her.

She has (h/l) (h/c) hair which was flowing freely, making you want to rake your hand through it. Friendly, wide, and keen (e/c) orbs, making you melt every time she looks at you. A gorgeous figure underneath that modest uniform.

She screamed HEAVEN!

He turned away from her line of view and stared at the window beside him. His face was turning red from his thoughts. He sighed, to loosen the red on his face, and stared at the scenery unfolding in front of him.

It was almost dawn, orange was claiming the sky. Wilted leaves were falling and being carried by the wind, towards nowhere. People were walking by and chatting, what can you expect.

Kamon was to absorbed by the scene spreading out and creating a daze for him, he didn't notice an 'ahem' beside him. He ignored the sound beside him, making the person slightly annoyed. She 'ahem'ed, raising her tone than before, and finally catching the attention of the B-shot. He turned towards the waiting girl and smiled sheepishly.

Kamon looked at the drink in her tray, then looked back at her, then the drink. He gulped. "Ummm, miss? Is that my drink" he asked pointing to the pink and purple drink, without his donut and his name.

She looked at the drink and when wide eyed. "Ah, sorry! This is for Mister Rin. I'll be right back for yours" she apologized, and walked away to the 'real' customer. "Ah, (n/n). Took you long" Kamon heard Rin say, as '(n/n)' jogged towards to counter, ordering another Dark Mocha Panna Cotta, once more.

Kamon was irked, but then shrugged it off. His stomach was growling in hunger. He blushed and took hold of his hungry stomach, muttering things, as he heard a giggled. He snapped his head towards that angelic sound, and saw it was that (n/n) girl.

The B-Master flushed brighter and looked away. The (h/c)ette pointed to a seat across him, as if asking him to let her sit. He nodded, as she sat herself on the chair.

An awkward silence fell upon then. So '(n/n)' thought of a conversation starter. "U-um...Kamon was it. Hi, I'm (y/n). Don't worry, I'm just here to keep you company, since your order takes a long time" she said, finally breaking the tension. Extending her (s/t) toned hand for a shake. Kamon nodded and shaked her hand.

There were sparks, when they touched.

She let go of his hand and returned it to it's place. 'Um, what should I say' thought Kamon, as the girl looked down. Avoiding eye-contact. "Uh, do you work here? 'Cause I realized that all the waiters and waitresses are older that you. Not to offend you or anything" he asked, catching the attention of the girl. "N-no. I just help my parents here, It's like my after school activity, only here " replied (y/n), as she flushed. A tinge of pink covered her cheeks from being so shy. "Oh, okay...." Kamon trailed off awkwardly.

"You're cute..."

Kamon flushed, as he looked at the girl in front of him. She looked embarrassed for blurting that out. "Eh, ah. You're cute, because....." she tried to cover that moment, but then she sighed and gained her composure.

"You're cute, from your spiky hair, to your sweet smile, down to your over all appearance"

The B-Shot's face turn red, even reaching his neck. Wow, feelings grow fast. "If that's you t-think of me, thank you" he said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. She looked at him with wide (e/c) eyes and nodded happily. "Oh, maybe your order is ready. I'll be right back" said (y/n), as she turned away and scurried to the counter.

Kamon let his face cool down from the compliment by staring at the window, making sure to hear (y/n)'s voice this time. She came quickly and left him eat and drink his order.

By the time he was done. It was near nighttime and the closing time for the cafe. He got up and went to the door, when a hand stopped him from holding the door.

It was (y/n)!

She flushed, as she let go of his hand. "Um, Thank you for visiting Kasshoku Mame. We hope you come back" she said and neared Kamon. He stiffened when she pressed her delicate and soft lips on his hot cheek. She walked back to the back room of the cafe, leaving Kamon starstruck. Leaving the cafe silently.

He touched his cheek and shouted happily, walking home with a huge grin plastered on his face.

.

'Wait. Did she purposely get my order wrong so she can get cheeky with me. Meh....'

·~·~·~·~·~·~EXTENDED ENDING

(y/n) was talking about what happened, to her senior, Lyo. "And that's what happened" she finished, her face red as ever. "Ah, that's normal" he said, wiping up a cup and returning them to it's rightful shelves.

"But...if he doesn't want to come back"

Lyo looked at her and for once, smiled.

"Be positive. I have a feeling, he'll come back..."

·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Hey everyone doing a double update. That fiesta one shot took me a lot of work. Since I wrote on vacation, that got me some inspiration. Well this one shot was inspired by a one shot at DeviantArt. Which was so cute. And the song in the media goes with the cafe style theme. Hehehe

It's good to be back.....

Song(s) used
Nya Soleil - Nekopara OST Vol. 1

Read, Comment, and Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 199 13
I decided to make this for Kaito fans who need comfort and feel better, or just want something good to read. Requests are closed. I really wanted to...
311K 5.3K 45
A collection of my Diabolik Lovers Scenarios, oneshots and stuff. Please comment or message me if you want to request. Enjoy~! ☆ Book Cover by: anime...
2.5M 129K 200
⤷𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧~ ➳ ❝ hi! you're my new friend! ❞ ➳ ❝ lmao u wish ❞ { ka...
1.5K 201 29
I only ever met one man I'd call truly noble. He was a man who was misunderstood and worthy of the world, yet everyone saw him differently. That was...