mismatched | KTH

By angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... More

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 8 : A Work of History?
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 11 : Others' Past?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 21 : Street Dancer
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 27 : Flying angle
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
Chapter 29 : Blind in Love
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 18 : Apology

127 22 53
By angelflower_18

~ [17/05/2022]

"Are you real?" you murmur to yourself but loud enough to let that person hear you.

"Why do you think I am not real?" responded that possibly invisible person.

Y/n! Your imagination is running wild these days. I can even hear him talking to me.

Before you can stop thinking, he asks, "Are you gonna let me in or should I drag you out?"

You are just too shocked to respond to him back. After not getting any reply from you, he wraps his long pretty fingers around your wrist, drags you out of the apartment, slam closes the door, and takes you to his car. 

All the way to the parking area, you follow him. While you are still trying to process what actually is going on, he tells you to sit in the car.

What the heck does he want from me? Why does he keep behaving like this?

I cannot just go like this with anyone. I need to stop him.

You gather up some confidence, yank his hand, and ask him, "W-where are you g-going? And why do I-I need to g-go with you?"

You hate yourself for stuttering but at least you questioned him.

"I'll tell you later. First, sit in the car!", he clearly ordered.

There is no point in arguing with him. Maybe, let's just go.

The worst-case scenario will be my death, nothing more!

Without arguing further, you sit inside the car. 

It is already past 11 am. Why is it still too cold? 

He starts driving without a word and after some time you both reach. Without asking anything, you go inside his house, and BOOM!

As soon as you close the main entrance, he disappears. 

Where did he go? Please, don't say that I am hallucinating. 

Y/n, are you sure you came here with someone?

Before you can answer yourself, the answer shows up in front of you with a hoodie. You are confused about what he is trying to do.

"It's cold, wear this! It might be a little big but it will keep you warm!"

Ok! He isn't too bad. 

You just take the hoodie and wear it.

Damn! Is this why girls steal their boyfriend's hoodie? This is so cozy and comfy. I can wear it for the rest of my life. 

And a little smile appears on your face.

As soon as you wear the hoodie and feel the warmth of it, he takes you to the basement, stands in front of the Laundry machine, and says, "Teach me how to use it!"

Wahh! Did he just drag me all the way to his house for this stupid laundry thing?

You lost it. You stared at his completely innocent looking face without any response.

"I have never done laundry by myself. Now that you are gone for a few days, I need to do it but I don't know how!"

You exclaim with disbelief, "DAEPYONIM!!! You could have just called me or searched online."

"Will you teach me or not?"

Aishhh this brat! There he goes again with his Tata baby face. 

OKAY FINE!!!! I'll teach, my god! 

You desperately wanted to scream and tell him that you won't do it but you couldn't. You agree and show him how to use the laundry machine. Now that you came all the way to his house, you even show him how to use the dishwasher and other appliances.

---

It is almost lunch time now but you didn't realize it until Taehyung asks you, "What should we order for lunch?"

"Lunch?? Oh! It's already 1:30 pm. Well, I guess I'll just have it later." you reply being neutral.

I need to leave now, this is awkward and weird. I haven't even apologized to him yet.

But no! Seems like he has taken a vow to make me stay.

"You wasted your break time teaching me these things. At least let me feed you something. Else I'll feel bad for dragging you here unnoticed."

Definitely, he should feel bad for dragging me in these stupid clothes and messed up hair. 

"Don't think much, just tell me what you want to eat. I'll order it right away."

Maybe, just eat Y/n. Food is life, right? <3

Wait!! Can he cook though?

NO! Definitely, he cannot cook and he must be ordering food from outside for every meal!

Aishhhh! How will he survive like this?

"Since how many days have you been eating from outside?" you ask. 

But before he can finish, "I didn't have to cook as..." you cut him off and decide to cook.

"Nevermind! I'll cook for you today!"

"YOU DON'T NEed to, you are on a break right now Y/n" said Taehyung with his vanishing volume of voice by the end of the sentence.

You don't know why you are caring a lot for him. But it just feels right. Worrying and taking care of him is what makes you feel happy. 

You take out groceries from the fridge and start cooking. Meanwhile, Taehyung is keeping an eye on you and trying to help you here and there, although he is of no use at all.

Him staring at you doesn't feel weird at all now. It isn't affecting you anymore, as if it is your daily routine.

SCENE 2:

Jungkook rings the doorbell and within a few seconds, his loving Hyung, Jin, opens the door with a knife in his left hand.

"Kookiee!! How come you are here?" exclaims Jin with full excitement and goes to hug him but Jungkook stops him.

"HYUNG! Stop roaming around with a knife in your hand."

Jin just realizes that he came to open the door with it while he was chopping the veggies for his so-called lunch - Ramyeon!

"Ayyeee! I was just cooking some veggie ramyeon for myself. But wait! Let me cook something delicious for you today!"

Jin welcomes Jungkook inside his house and immediately sneaks into the kitchen to turn off his stove with boiling water. He starts finding other veggies in the fridge and says, "Jungkook, I knew you'd come back soon. No one can stay without me!"

Jungkook gets a little emotional and looks at Jin with the stars in his eyes, "Right Hyung! I missed you!"

Hearing Jungkook's low emotional voice, Jin stops chopping other veggies, looks at him worriedly, and asks, "Kookie? Is everything ok? You don't look too good and what's with your low voice?" 

Jungkook just hops near Jin and hugs him tightly, "I was just missing you all!"

"You aren't trying to choke me, are you?" asks Jin trying to lighten up the mood.

Jin laughs over his cute sensitive bunny and they both cheer up the environment. Later, Jungkook helps him with cooking and they talk about their current work life.

"Hyung! Why were you gonna eat Ramyeon alone? That sounds so lonely."

Jin wipes off the sweat on his forehead and exhales, "Don't even ask Kookie. Today, aboji set up a date for my sister. She got so excited that she spent the whole morning deciding what to wear."

"You mean Dami Noona?" asks Jungkook and adds further, "Don't tell me she made you select her dress!"

Jin nods his head up and down and they both start laughing over it. No wonder Jin was tried selecting Dami's dress and ended up cooking Ramyeon for himself.

After cooking almost everything they had, they call Jimin and Yoongi to join them for a huge feast like lunch. Jimin couldn't join them as he was out of town, helping his sister with the business but Yoongi comes over without asking anything as if he knew they were going to call him.

They start digging into the food and talk about their old school days. However, Yoongi looked a bit lost. He was looking for something. But what? 

Jin asks him, "Do you need something?"

"No! I was just wondering if Dami was at home. It's been a long time since I saw her." replies Yoongi to which Jungkook immediately responds, "Dami Noona went on a..."

But before Jungkook could speak more, Jin pushes a big piece of bread into his mouth and continues, "Dami went on a h-holiday trip, yeah, holiday trip!"

"Why is Hyung lying? " Jungkook is confused because Dami didn't go on any trip but on a date.

With a minimal gesture, Jin warns Jungkook to keep his mouth shut and stuffs his mouth with one more piece of bread. "Is he tryna choke me or what? " mumbles Jungkook furiously.

Jungkook just obeys him with a suspicious expression. "Is there anything that I don't know? " thinks Jungkook.

Yoongi doesn't say anything but just nods and continues talking about their school days.

BACK TO SCENE 1:

You are almost done with cooking when your conversation with Taehyung about submitting your resignation letter and then learning facts from Namjoon keeps hovering in your mind. 

He isn't even bringing up our conflict.

Should I apologize right now? Maybe, this will be a good chance.

Just apologize to him before it is too late.

You place all the dishes of Japchae with egg rolls and Kimbap on the dining table and you both sit in front of each other. 

Without any other thought, Taehyung just starts filling himself with all the food. He indeed seems like a hungry puppy.

Even YOU are hungry. The aroma of the food makes your stomach growl and stumble. But you aren't too sure if you should apologize first or not. You couldn't lift the chopsticks at all.

You can do it Y/n! Hwaiting!

While you are trying to encourage yourself to apologize to him, his pretty eyes fall on you and he pauses. He gently kept his chopsticks down, smiled a little, and asks, "What is it? What's bothering you?"

Why is he too good at reading faces? Aishh!

You lift your head up and take a deep breath, "I-I'm s-sorry. Sorry for my rude behavior that day. Namjoon told me everything about the deal."

After a couple of seconds, you further add, "Will you forgive me? I wish to keep working as your personal assistant." 

I do not wish but the truth is I WANT TO! 

Will he forgive me? 

You asked him with full confidence, looking straight into his eyes. You genuinely don't want to lose this job. Not for your goals and paying him back, but because you just want to stay by his side. 

Day by day, he shows a new mysterious side of himself and never fails to amaze you with his different charming behavior. You want to get to know more about him and his hidden stories.

The straight line on his face makes a sweet curve upwards. He looks down and again looks back at you. With his deep soft voice, he says, "I was never angry at you Y/n! I know, it was my fault for not telling you and I'm really sorry for that. Just come back, I cannot live without my assistant."

His words bring a wide smile to your face and you sarcastically respond, "I can see that. You cannot even do your laundry!"

With that, you both giggle and enjoy the food together. Meanwhile, he also updated you about the company's recent affairs that you missed on your leave.

---

You both finished the lunch and now you are about to leave. You were just going to take off his hoodie but he stops you and tells you to return it next time. Without hesitating, you nod and put on your slippers.

Well, I won't mind never returning his hoodie at all. Haha. 

"I can't believe he made me come to his place in these slippers! " you murmur to yourself.

You put your slippers on and find extra pairs of shoes on the shoe rack which were definitely not Taehyung's type.

Oh yeah! It must be Jungkook's.

"By the way, I didn't see Jungkook. Did he go somewhere?"

Trying to act neutral, Taehyung replied, "Do not think about anyone else. You are my assistant!"

I just asked out of curiosity. He didn't have to act too tough.

"Do not waste your time on other people. I am your boss! Just focus on me!"

What's wrong with him? 

"Ok Fine! I'll leave now! Byee!", you bid goodbye to calm him down.

He steps forward and opens the door for you. However, before you can step out, someone was already standing over there and was about to ring the doorbell.

"Taehyung Oppa! Annyeong!"

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Y/n apologized and will be back to work again. Hope this chapter 18 was fun.

But who do you think came to Taehyung's house?

Please leave back your feedback and any suggestions you have.

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

-----

Here is a fanart by @Snowflake_Pause <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

780K 29K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
34K 973 51
Your too innocent to love a sinfull guy like me K. TH
5.6K 186 30
Kim y/n, daughter of the powerful Kim y/f/n, strongest mafia king known to man he is one you definitely don't want to mess with. It was Kim y/n's 14...
26.7K 1K 33
Published - 25 February 2019 Completed - 23 April 2020