Denied, not rejected

Von RenzyJohn2

Khaled Hance King, a 26 years old alpha with a very unbearable attitude. He was easy to get angry, not fun to... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Last Chapter

Chapter 19

923 46 0
Von RenzyJohn2

Khaled's POV

       I was frozen when i understand what's those emotions showing on his eyes. D-Did I do wrong? I-I was doing my best avoiding them! I-I didn't do wrong. For some reason, my heart was aching so badly at the sight of hatred and anger on those precious beautiful eyes.

       "U-W-What is it that you want to see me?" I master my voice and it took me a whole minute before I trusted my voice and speak. I didn't move as m and my parents watch him got off the sofa.

       He didn't say anything as he slowly approach me, fists are clenching as if he's about to hit me. For some reason, a clue of what's happening went up to my head and I relax all of my muscles.

       "Did I do something wrong?" I then asked again when he was three steps away from me. My heart is violently bounding inside my rib cage. I was beyond scared as of the moment.

       "You didn't do me wrong, but you've done it to Kyle!" I was, a bit, expecting it. I had enough time to step aside, I had enough time to dodge it, or even block it but then I can't bare the fact hat he's angry at me, I could fight him, even snap his neck in a matter of second but I'd rather be his punching bag to release all of his anger and make himself feel a bit satisfied.

       The punch landed on my cheer, and just that I could feel hot liquid coming out from the corner of my mouth as I immediately fell on the floor, back on the floor. I heard gasps from my parents and saw them standing up.

       "You fucking rapist!! How could you fucking do that to my mate!!" He was angry, his words were filled with venom, slowly killing me. He straddled on me and punch after punch landed on my very face. I could feel my tears slowly coming out of my eyes, more blood came out of my mouth, and I could feel my nose broke. I stayed there, I was letting him. I understand why he's doing this.

       "Shawn! Get the fuck out of him! Stop!" I could hear Alak's angry voice echoing inside the room as footsteps can be heard.

      "Don't! Let them! Stop Alak and Stella!" I could hear my father's pleased voice. I the heard a lot more footsteps rushing inside the pack house. The pack members just arrived.

       "N-No! Shawn stop! Fucking let me go!" I heard Stella yelling out and there I figured it out that they're being stopped, following the late Alpha's order.

       My vision starts to blurry, my head is aching. I feel like my skull was being hammered but I didn't dare to let out a hiss of pain or anything. I don't have the right to complain... because this is all my fault.

       Then the memories of my wolf when my father beat him after we got caught doing it to Kyle. I was panicking but I kept on reminding myself that this is all my fault. I'm taking the punishment I deserve...maybe, just maybe, Shawn's anger will be satisfied.

       It didn't take long before the pace of the punching starts decrease as droplets of tears dropped on my beaten up cheeks. I realized that he's crying as well. The fact that he's crying made my heart aches badly.

       "W-Why...why did you fucking do it! He's your brother! You fucking ruined your own brother!" I could feel his whole body shaking on top of me. There was anger left and I could sense the fear and guilt radiating off him.

       My hand suddenly move and managed to find his cheek despite my blurry vision. My thumb brushed his cheek. Instead of sparks, I felt only pain igniting my whole being. This is because of the rejection that I am feeling pain just by touching him instead of feeling the sparks.

       "I-It's fine...D-Do what you must," that was the last thing I head myself saying before everything turned dark. I hope he'll relieve himself even if I was unconscious.

Alak's POV

       Stella is crying beside me as both of us are roughly being held by the pack members. I was shamelessly crying, sobbing, begging for them to help Khaled, but they just look at us with sad look.

       I watch the whole scene until Khaled feel unconscious, after that, Shawn seems to calm down as he weakly pushed himself off the man that he just beaten, that man, was his mate.

       I was in rage, I wanted to fight Shawn and snap his neck but I was more concern of Khaled's bloody vegetable face. His nose was broken, eyes are now black and violet as I could see circles rising on his face. He was badly bruised and wounded.

       "Khaled... Khaled!" Stella and I was free my grips of the strong men as we immediately went on the floor to tend Khaled. He was unconscious as blood continues to ooze out of his nose, mouth and some parts of his face.

        Fuck! How the hell is he supposed to survive this?! My heart was violently beating as my hands are shaking as I touched his face. I could clearly see those tears running out of his closed eyes.

        "Stella, Stella please baby call the doctor! Grab the herbals!" I yelled out and I heard her release a panicking high pitch scream before he went off. I look around and look at Shawn who's now currently being hugged by the late Luna and Alpha as if he's the one who's hurt. It's Khaled whom the should be concerned of and not be concerned of that fucker who doesn't know everything!

      I, once again give them a glare. I didn't open my mouth to say anything more to them because I'm beyond afraid that I might lash out here and say something that I shouldn't be saying instead, I focus everything on Khaled.

       He was big, but because of the rejection and the death of his wolf, he loses weight incredibly fast. He has this 'bear' type of a body; big, strong and a but hairy and now. He loses weight but he still looks big, only problem is that weight less.

       I got him on my shoulder before I rushed back up the stairs. How could this fucker wanted to see Khaled just to what? Just to fucking beat him! Yes, Khaled did something unforgivable but he's young and doesn't know how to control his damn urges and actions!

       "A-Alak," I found his room and gently place him on the soft bed when I heard my mate, Stella mindlinking me.

       "What is it babe? Please come here faster with he doctor," I immediately went searching for a bucket and I was lucky there was one at the corner of the room. I didn't waste anymore time rushing towards it and grab it.

       "T-The Stalum, there is none of it around!!" I literally heard her screaming her through the mind link. She's talking about a herbal plant. Fuck!! Without herbal plants, we can't help Khaled further other than just cleaning and disinfecting his wounds.

       "Backyard, I saw some of it there! Please baby hurry up!" We may sound like we're overreacting but this really is an important matter. We've failed to protect Khaled and now he's beaten like a damn vegetable!

       "I'm already here! I-there is nothing!" I hisses at the ney discovered new problem before rushing towards he bathroom. I filled the bucket with water before rushing back to Khaled.

      "Come back here, we'll wait for the pack doctor's instructions," I heard her saying a faint 'yes'. I then immediately tear up Khaled's shirt, exposing his bare chest as I used the torn out shirt to dip onto the bucket of water before gently cleaning his face out of blood.

       I was, literally about to cry as I clead Khaled. I forced myself not to cry and just continue on cleaning him up. It didn't take me long before he was free from blood.

       His nose...it was broken. Both eyes are badly beaten up, creating this violet, blue and black circle around them. How will he be able to recover from this? I'm sure there will be permanent damage that has done on his face.

      The fact that he let Shawn beat him until he was unconscious angers me. I wanted to find that fucker and literally kill him for what he has done to him. There is no damn way I'll forget about this.

       It didn't take long before the pack doctor burst inside the room in a hurry. I heard him gasp when he approached the unconscious Khaled. He must be as shocked as I am.

      "What the! What happened to the alpha?!" He immediately did his check up, checking up Khaled. He was doing his job with gentleness, a thing that Khaled needs.

       "K-Kyle's mate, Shawn, beaten him," I explained. I heard him hissing as if he wants the whole details. I went with it. "S-Shawn learned what happened t-that night...it angers him and came here and beaten him," I explained.

      "He wouldn't have done it, only if he understands what really did happened that night," he calmly explains as he further up his check up on the beaten face of our alpha.

       "You believe that he's innocent?" I asked, question if everyone really believes that Khaled would do such crime? Let alone to his own brother?

      "Like what you believe, beta. I have also believe that Khaled, would never do such thing. I think that it was his wolf that took the control over everything and no, it also wasn't his wolf's fault, they were acting on instinct...and wanted to secure their claim on their mate, but they could have waited," he give me a sad look.

      "And what made you think about that? I thought all of you would believe that he's the bad guy," I asked. Well, wherever respective you would look at the situation, Khaled had done wrong.

      "As a curious werewolf, observing is in my nature. I have seen the alpha when he was younger, often lashing out. He often yells, and dominate other pups his age. I have known him for having a thin-like control over his inner self. He would often faint anywhere at anytime, then would rise up with a strong, or some times, soft characteristics and nature. That's what I see in him," he further explained.

       "Here! Fuck, I'm sorry it took me a bit longer," my mate came to me and handed me the basket filled with herbals. I then handed it to the pack doctor as he examine the herbals.

      "There is something that's missing...but no worry, it's just a vitamin thing herbal," he explained as he took out a mortar and pestle from the basket filled with herbal plants and roots. He place the herbals on it and starts to beat it.

       A whole five minutes came and there was no leaves nor roots to be found, only a slimy green goo. He took some of it with his finger and started applying on our Alpha's whole face.

       "I'm sad to say this beta, but I can't assure you the complete recovery. He has lost his main healer; our wolves fasten our healing process. He's now a human...and I really am afraid that the beating will take temporary...or permanent effect on him. Let us just hope that effect won't be that bad," he added.

       He's a human...how much time will it take for him to recover? With his beaten up face, I'm pretty sure he'll recover within a few months.

      I can't believe I fucking get to see him being beaten to death right in front of me. I always swore to protect him and yet again... I've failed. But this time, I'll fucking sure he'll be safer with me and Stella.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.5M 119K 56
Kyle is a very homophobic Alpha and he also has full of hatred towards Colleen - the youngest and weakest Omega in the pack. One night on Colleen's...
886K 11.2K 7
"You thought that you could get away from us." Damien asked while walking towards me. Every time he took a step towards me I took one back. "You bel...
48.1K 1.1K 31
"'Jason!', I moaned out. I could feel his member twitch inside of me as he let out a shaky breath. I always knew the effect my moans had on him. Our...
131K 3.8K 20
Kyle is a gay omega. His dad abuses him because his mom died during his birth. His only salvation is finding a mate on his 16th birthday, in 6 days...