Prevail - [Charles Leclerc]

By curvaparabolica

"𝑾𝒆 π’˜π’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’…π’† 𝒕𝒐 π’“π’Šπ’”π’† 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Šπ’•."NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED. More

[P R O L O G U E]
[P L A Y L I S T]
Un
Deux
Trois
Quatre
Cinq
Six
Sept
Huit
Neuf
Dix
Onze
Douze
Treize
Quatorze
Seize
Dix-Sept
Dix-Huit
Dix-Neuf
Vingt
Vingt-et-Un
Vingt-Deux
Vingt-Trois
Vingt-Quatre
Vingt-Cinq
Vingt-Six
Vingt-Sept
Vingt-Huit
Vingt-Neuf
Trente
Trente-Et-Un
Trente-Deux
Trente-Trois
Trente-Quatre
Trente-Cinque
Trente-Six
Trente-Sept
Trente-Huit
Trente-Neuf
Quarante
[E P I L O G U E]

Quinze

19.7K 410 16
By curvaparabolica

Sara stirred in her sleep as she started to wake up. She took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. She turned to her other side, discovering that it was empty. There was light shining through the curtains, and she guessed Charles was up already. The bedroom door was slightly ajar, and Sara sat up, moving a hand through her hair. Her hand glided over her neck, and she briefly let herself fall back into the pillows. Her mind wandered to the previous night, thinking about how incredible he made her feel. Her stomach tightened at the images that flashed through her brain, a small chuckle leaving her mouth. It was hot, it was really good, and she wondered what it would do for their relationship. Sara got up now, his button-up that covered her body falling to her thighs. She made her way out of the bedroom, and she heard sounds coming from the living room. Charles was there, pouring some coffee into two cups, and the table was made for breakfast that the staff had served. "Didn't think you were the breakfast after sex kind of guy," Sara spoke up, a smile on her lips as she approached him.

"There are so many things you don't know about me, Sara," Charles replied, an amused look gliding over his face. He looked up at her, admiring her look in his shirt, the buttons unbuttoned to her sternum, her nipples slightly poking through the material. "Come on, sit," he said, pulling a chair back. Sara moved forward, sitting down in the chair at the table. "What time is it actually?" she asked, not sure where she left her phone, but she guessed it was in her purse she had thrown somewhere when they entered the loft in a heated way last night. "It's almost ten," Charles replied. "I have no idea at what time we came back last night," Sara said, reaching for the cup of coffee. "Me neither," Charles replied. "Want to talk about it?" He asked next before he could swallow the question, and they'd never talk about it. "Do you?" Sara looked up at him through her lashes, a small grin on her lips. "Yeah, I do," Charles said. "You made me cum two times, I liked it. Anything else to discuss?" Sara replied, pouring some honey over her yogurt. Charles snorted.

"Do you want to do it again?" Charles asked, reaching for a slice of bread and two eggs. "If I'm in the mood for it," Sara purred, leaning towards him a little while licking the honey off the spoon. Charles leans forward, and he gazes down at her lips, but she pulls back. "So, what's on the planning today?" she chirped. Charles sat back, looking at her with a shake of his head. "I thought we could go shopping, have some lunch somewhere nice. In the evening, I wanted to take you to the High Roller and the Bellagio Fountains," Charles said. "Sounds perfect," Sara said, sipping on her coffee. She enjoyed the little donuts that were served with breakfast as well, and she also had some pancakes after she finished her yogurt. They spoke about the party last night, about Daniel. Sara wanted to get up and shower to get ready for the day. She finished a glass of water and put it all together, so the housekeeping could take it with them in one go. Charles was on his phone for a moment, and she swung her leg over his lap to straddle him.

"Now you want to kiss me?" Charles asked, one of his hands placing on her spine and sliding down to her ass. "You're so much sweeter since last night," he mused, and she chuckled, pecking his lips lightly. "You just need me to fuck the attitude out of you," Charles adds, making her pull back with a sigh. "You were lucky I let you in charge last night, Leclerc," Sara said. "Is that right?" Charles asks, his fingers curling around her throat. "Kiss me," she breathes, and he grants her wish. He sighs as their lips connect again, and as one of her hands rests on his bare chest, the other moves to the back of his neck, her nails tickling his skin lightly. The kiss was good, and Sara was glad she was sober, so she could sense everything about it. His tongue brushed against her lips, licking against hers when she let him deepen the kiss. "I'm going to get dressed," she muttered against his lips, but he didn't do any attempt to let go of her. "You look perfect like this," Charles replied, tugging on his shirt that she was wearing. "We're getting all couple-y," Sara complained, finally getting up.

Charles rolled his eyes at her, taking her hand in his that had the wedding ring on. Sara pulled her hand back and rose her eyebrows at him before a small smile showed up on her face as she made her way to the bedroom to select some clothes. Charles felt like being intimate with her last night was an incredible boost for their relationship, as most of the tension between them seemed to be gone. He hoped she would feel like she can be herself, because he liked her just as she was. The staff meanwhile cleared the table and took the empty plates which Charles had put in the middle of the table, so they could easily take it with them. He heard Sara's blow-dryer in the bathroom, and he guessed she was almost done getting ready. Charles got dressed as well, wearing a simple pair of jeans and a sweater, shoving a watch around his wrist and styling his hair with some gel. He brushed his teeth in the bathroom when Sara was done, and she waited for him in the living room. She was leaned against the table when he came in, and he looked at her figure dressed in the pretty skirt and top, knee-high, heeled boots on her feet.

Charles took the keys of the Ferrari, opening the door for her. They stepped into the elevator, and Sara was about to take a picture of her look of the day, as his hand curled around her hip, pulling her into him. She smiled a little, crossing one leg over the other and taking a picture of the two of them together. Yeah, they looked good.

"I suppose your honeymoon is going pretty well?" Carlos Sainz' voice sounded through Charles phone. He was seated in the Christian Louboutin store while Sara was chatting to one of the saleswomen. "It's fine, every day gets a little better," Charles replied. "How come?" He asked, looking over at Sara as she pointed at another pair, looking pleased when the saleswoman went to get her size. "Sara shared a picture of the two of you on her Instagram story. Isa was over the moon that her friend seems to be happy," Carlos chuckled. Charles let out a breathy laugh. "Every woman is happy when you take her shopping, mate," he teased. "No, I'm just kidding. We're doing well," Charles replied. "That's good. Listen, I was around, and I handed over some files to Norris, he put them on your desk. I won't go into detail on the phone, but it's important," Carlos said. Charles wasn't sure what it was about, but if Carlos said it was important, he believed his partner right away. "Of course," Charles replied. "I'll get to it as soon as we arrive in Monte Carlo." Carlos hummed in agreement.

They ended the conversation not much later, and Charles looked up at Sara, who approached him. "Don't you think these are pretty?" She asked, lifting one of her legs, showing the stiletto heel and the shoe that was covered in rhinestones. "You are pretty, mon coeur," he grinned, making her roll her eyes. "Turn around for me," he said, and she did as he asked. "Your husband is very sweet, Mrs. Leclerc," the saleswoman spoke with a smile, putting another box down on the leather sofa, taking the shoes out she wanted to try. "Isn't he?" Sara cooed, squeezing his cheek, making him take her hand in his to pull her onto his lap. He looked at the shoes on her feet, the red soles looking elegant, and he could easily see her wearing them with a pretty dress, like the one she wore last night, which he tore off her body and then... Sara got up again, careful when taking the shoes off and then fitting the other ones. They were gorgeous as well, and for a stiletto, they felt quite comfortable on her feet. Sara decided not to choose between the pairs, and just take them both.

Before Charles could even reach for his card, she had already swiped hers through the holder, offering the saleswoman a sweet smile when she reached for the bags. "I could've bought them for you," Charles muttered when they left the store, his hand gliding down her spine. "You're not the only one with money in this relationship," Sara replied. "It's daddy's money, cursed money. And I will spend it." Charles laughed at what she said, shaking his head. "But maybe I would like to gift you something," he hummed, his fingers trailing down her arm before carefully entwining his fingers with hers. She felt herself growing warm inside. "There's no need to, really," Sara shrugged. "I guessed you were the kind of girl who likes to be spoiled," Charles teased, and she chuckled. "There are so many things you don't know about me, Charles," Sara replied, a grin on her lips as she quoted what he said to her this morning. "Touché."

Throughout the day they spend at the mall, Charles understood that she didn't want him to buy her anything, she just wanted him to tell her how pretty she is when she shows him the dress, the skirts, the shoes she likes. Carlos always told him he never liked going shopping with women, but he found quite the opposite with Sara. She knows what she likes to wear, what colors suit her best. In the end, he didn't think there was a piece of clothing that doesn't look good on her. She seems to look perfect in basically everything. While Charles didn't plan on buying anything for himself, they entered an Armani men's store eventually. The roles were reversed for once, as Sara was waiting for Charles to come out of the fitting room. One of the personnel was helping him, and brought another pair of jeans over. Sara was texting Isa meanwhile.

[Isa]: I'm so jealous you got him shopping with you all day. Carlos always gets grumpy after a couple of stores.

[To Isa]: That's why we need to go shopping together. No men allowed.

[Isa]: I agreeeeeee. Anyway, I'll see the shoes you bought later. Have fun

Sara put her phone down after the last text, and Charles came out of the fitting room. He wore a dark red button-up, and the colour suited him perfectly. The jeans were slightly ripped, and the colour of the denim looked incredible on him too. The shirt was tight in all the right places, and he looked at himself in the mirror. Sara reached out to adjust the collar a little, letting her hands glide over the fine material that pulled taut around his chest. "I love this colour on you," she said, letting her eyes roam over his tanned neck, his arms as he rolled the sleeves up. "Oh, really?" He asked, a grin curling his lips. "Mhm," she hummed, not hiding the fact that she's checking him out. "I've only seen you wearing black and white," she complained. "I think blue would look good too. Can you maybe grab shirts in those colours, please?" Sara asked the staff member who nodded and went back into the store. "Okay, Mrs. Fashionista," Charles teased, watching her as she sat down on the seat next to her bag. She laughed.

"It's Mrs. Leclerc for you, actually."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 5.9K 29
Y/n's family were attacked by a demon on the same day she was given birth. Her brothers and sisters were all slaughtered by the demon along with her...
467K 26.2K 47
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐎𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 β˜†|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
4.7M 81.1K 34
(18+) "When you cry I'll kiss away your tears and if you wake up with nightmares I'll fuck them all away." Nimfa has studied every inch of the h...
2M 130K 78
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...