What It Means To Be King

By AlexisChandler280

More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chaoter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chpater 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 3

1.1K 45 5
By AlexisChandler280

Chanel in the M.M.

What you got planned today? YaYa asked me as I came out the bathroom.

I gotta go to the trap for a few why what's up?

I'm making dinner reservations tonight at 7pm at Saundras. My parents are in town.

Okay what that gotta do with me? YaYa know I hated her judgemental ass parents. Are daddy was a square and her moms was a hoe. Her father hated me think I got his daughter out here in the streets doing whatever. And her moma Hoe Ass try to come on to me whenever she can. She tells YaYa all the time that she needs to get pregnant by me and secure her bag. That bitch a gold digger.

Bae please don't be like that! It's just dinner this one night.

No Yasmine! Fuck you know how I feel about they asses. I already know you gone want them to stay here too.

If they stay in a hotel can you please just come to dinner.?

I ain't really feeling that shit!

Please baby! She wined coming over to me wrapping her arms around my waist as she dropped to her knees slowly. "I'll do whatever you want!" She begged taking my hard dick out. She didn't hesitate to start suckin my dick.

After I bussed in her mouth I went back to the shower to wash up again. I was the type of Nigga that had to stay clean,  clothes wise and body wise.

I put on some Roc Rockavier  jeans and a white off white shirt and the matchin Jean jacket to my pants and some all white ones. I took my durag off and brushed my waves. I need a cut bad! I sprayed my cologne on and put on a cub chain my Rolex and some diamond studs. I tucked my gun behind my back and my other on my right hip. I grabbed my phone off the stand and seen I had a missed call from my little sister.

Sup Kay? I asked as she answered.

I'm bored can we do something today?!

Actually I do got somebody I want you to meet! I laughed a bit.

Owe who? I hope it's a new girlfriend!

Nah, I think you'll like her though she's around yo age. I'll be to yo crib in a minute.

Nigga I don't need no new fuckin friends!

Whatever be there in a minute dude! I laughed hanging up. I grabbed some money and just as I was about to leave out YaYa came out her closet.

You look cute!

Thanks!

Who you tryna impress!

(Here we fuckin go! I thought to myself letting out a huge sigh) "nobody! You know I leave out the house everyday on this type of time!"

Mmhm! Whatever don't forget tonight please!

I heard you!

I love you! She yelled after me as I walked away from her and down the stairs. I wasn't the type of Nigga who was gone scream they love somebody back. Emotions and love will get you killed!

I grabbed my keys to my charger and sped down the path and out the gate. I made my way to my little sister house first to pick her up. My baby sister was 21 years old and that was my whole heart I'd fuck anybody up over this one and she knew I'd never play about her.

Action why you got this loud ole music playing! You know these white people don't like me around here! She said getting in the car turning my music down.

Ma bad! Fuck them they all racist anyways. I told you to move up outta here!

No it's nice! They got a pool and a gym, a movie theater and next year they building a Walmart around the corner so I don't even have to go far to go grocery shopping.

You love some damn Walmart! I told you to invest in that shit!

I did! I bought 5 shares for half a million dollars.

Good girl!

Who it is you want me to meet? She asked digging in her purse and stuffing her mouth with some candy.

You'll see!
I pulled into the hotel parking lot 20 minutes later. I opened the door for my sister and she got out. We walked into the hotel and up to the 14th floor. It was early still and I could hear moaning and my brothers voice coming from his room. I opened the door to the hotel room and I could hear the shower water running. The room was clean and the shopping bags sat near the window seal and on the desk nice and neat. The bedroom door opened and Chanel walked out the room startled jumping when she seen us. She was damn near naked but had a towel wrapped around her body.

Sorry I didn't know you was showering! I apologized.

It's fine! She said giggling, she hurried up and grabbed her clothes off the table and ran back into the room.

Who is she? Kayla asked twisting up her lips annoyed.

Chanel came back out fully dressed. She looked beautiful! She had on some light gray Leggins and a navy blue deep v cut tshirt and a light gray long sweater. Her hair was down parted on the side and curly. Her eyes was sparkling from the sun shining into the room hitting them just right.

Chanel this is my little sister Kayla, Kayla this is Chanel! I said introducing them into each other.

Okay like first off she is so freaking pretty! Kayla said smiling so hard. I knew my sister would get along with her quick.

Thank you, your beautiful yourself! Chanel said back.

Are you ladies hungry? I asked picking my phone up out my pocket.

Yes! They both answered at once. Chanel had put on some all white ones to compliment her outfit. She looked so cute.

Are you blushing? Kayla asked me walking past me to go out the door.

No stupid! I said pushing her letting it close. I followed them down the hall and they was already talkin. I thought Kayla would be good for Chanel to talk to since she didn't have nobody right now and I'm not sure on what she wanna do. I know she doesn't wanna go home and I'm damn sure not gone force her.

So Chanel! How old are you? Kayla asked her getting in the back seat with her.

I'm 20, what about you?

I just turned 21!

Oh really cool! I can't wait to turn 21! I mean it's no rush for me because I wouldn't even know what to do.

Girl stick with me and we'll be traveling! Kayla said laughing. "Excuse me Uber boy can we go to that place we went to last time!"

Kayla I will slap the shit out you!

Excuse my rude ass Uber driver! Kayla said in an annoying ass voice making Chanel laugh.

I rolled my eyes and kept driving. They kept talking. I caught a glimpse of Chanel in the rear view mirror and she caught me looking at her. She smiled shyly and turned away quick giving my sister her attention again.

I pulled up to the restaurant and we got out. I opened the door for both ladies and they made they way into the restaurant. I told them to grab a table. I noticed it was a phone store a couple stores over so I walked down the street.

Hi welcome to cricket how May I help you?! A sales guy said as I entered.

What's up man! What kinda phone deals y'all got?

Shit we just got the new iPhones. $60 a month unlimited data, talk, and text.

What colors y'all got?

Green right now we'll have some more coming in by the end of the week.

Ight let me get the green joint the big one though.

Okay boss! You start a new line free activation!

Ight!

What's the name you want on the account?

Chanel Johnson!

Okay give me a min I get this set up for you!

I pulled out my ringing phone to answer it. It was from an unknown number. "Yo who this?" I asked.
The line went silent before it hung up.

Ight my man this is all set for you. The phone and first months bill gone run you $950.

How much to pay the bill for the rest of the year.?

Umm that'll be....(he punch some numbers into the calculator) that'll be another $720.

Ight! I digged into my pocket and grabbed a few 100's out. I counted out $1,670 dollars and gave it to dude. I grabbed the phone putting my number in it.
"ACTION❤️"

Thanks ma man! I said dapping him up and grabbing the bag with the box and stuff in it. I walked back down to the restaurant and went in. I found the girls and sat next to Kayla and Chanel sat across from me.

I got you something! I said giving Chanel the bag. "I programmed my number in there as well so call me or text me if you need anything!"

Oh my god thank you! I really appreciate everything. The roses and sun flowers was so beautiful by the way. Rita crazy because those are my exact favorite flowers! They where absolutely beautiful!

Im glad you liked them! I said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 7.5K 9
๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ ๐›๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐—บ๐ž.
10 0 5
Coming Soon . . .
127K 4.4K 36
โ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ ๐กโž