Accepting Him(Complete)

By Introvertsiya

Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it'... More

Saving a stranger(chapter-1)
Leave (chapter-2)
So, it's your miss angel?(chapter-3)
Dream (chapter-4)
I want to know about her ( chapter-5)
Is this first sight of love??(chapter-6)
Ammi knows everything??(chapter-7)
Marriage discussion (chapter-8)
She is mine (chapter-9)
A light purple rose??(chapter-10)
Sold (chapter-11)
Exclusively mine (chapter-12)
I am married (chapter-13)
My husband is in trouble (chapter-14)
My family (chapter-15)
First night:1(chapter-16)
First night:2(chapter-17)
New life (Chapter-18)
He is a mystery (chapter-19)
Who is she?(chapter-20)
Jealousy and friends(chapter-21)
Our rain kiss (chapter-22)
Broken(chapter-23)
Playful forgiveness (chapter-24)
Lovely confession(Chapter-25)
Realization(Chapter-26)
Burning stares(Chapter-27)
A hateful encounter(Chapter-28)
Wanting him(Chapter-29)
Demand(Chapter-29)
Out of control(Chapter-31)
Misery of the innocent heart (Chapter-32)
Rage(Chapter-33)
Distance(Chapter-34)
Special day ahead(Chapter-35)
What's happening?(Chapter-36)
O NO(Chapter-37)
It's my birthday(Chapter-38)
Another chance(Chapter-39)
Plan(Chapter-40)
Love in the air(Chapter-42)
Love makes life lovely(Chapter-43)
Accepting Him(Chapter-44)
I love you too(Chapter-45)
Last Chapter

Murree(Chapter-41)

1.7K 94 7
By Introvertsiya

Enjoy your Eid. Eid Mubarak again.

Third person's pov

They came outside and first went to a cafe for tea. Saif wanted to have coffee but according to Mayesha tea was best for such place. They were sitting in the open space, the cold breeze was blowing and the weather was awesome. Both were enjoying the weather in eachother company.

After that they decided to go toward the Pindi Point (Kashmir point). While walking on the roads Saif gently hold mayesha's hand. In Murree they enjoyed the beauty of the place by walking on the roads. There were horses standing in a little distance. Mayesha was looking at those horses when Saif started to walk toward the horse.

"What say wifey? Want to take a ride?" Saif asked indicating toward the horse.

"No...no." Mayesha said and took some step away from those horses. Giving a teasing smile to Mayesha Saif leaned over Mayesha and whispered close to her ear.

"Is the mafia king's wife scared of horses?"

"In your dreams Mr. Saif Ali Khan." Mayesha said with a new found confidence. In those two days Mayesha had come to a point that their love not only deserve time and trust into each other but also some confidence to open their hearts.

Saif was taken back hearing her reply but quickly composed himself and offered his hand to her.

"So let's enjoy the ride."

"No." Mayesha said and didn't give her hand.

"Why didn't you say you are not scared of horses?"

"Yeah I said but..but..."she stuttered and looked somewhere else.

"But what?" Saif asked confused why she was stuttering.

"We can't ride together on the same horse. What will the people say?" She said in hushed tone.

"Your brain Mayesha. Masha'allah." Saif was laughing. His carefree laugh was so melodious. The way his eyes closed when he laughed and those big eyelashes fluttered it was so beautiful to look at. Even more beautiful than the scenery of the Murree according to her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I was just thinking about helping you in climbing the horse then I will have taken one for me. But your brain.." he again started to laugh.

"Now stop." She said while blushing in embarrassment. Stupid brain. Why needed to think so much?

"Okay okay. Let's go." This time she gladly accepted his hand.

After helping Mayesha, Saif also took a horse. She was little bit scared but seeing that he was just beside her, her heart calmed down. It was a serene feeling.

"Where next? Wanna go toward the chairlift?" Saif asked after finishing their horse riding.

"Hmm... can I go to the masque for my Zuhr prayer?" She just asked for herself knowing that he wouldn't agree to go to masque to pray. She still remembered what had Saif once told her about praying.

"Yeah. I will wait outside." The moment was awkward as he replies to her.

"Okay."

He waited outside for Mayesha. He sighed as he sit on the bench. The memories were playing in his mind like it was just yesterday when he used to go for prayer with his abbu( father). Hamza, Rafael also used to come to the same masque on Fridays for jumma prayer. The memories were precious. But now look what he had become. A monster. Who had forgotten his God and was walking in the wrong path. But what could he do? He didn't had a choice back then but to walk in the dark path.
Mayesha's footsteps brought him out from his thoughts as he stood up.

"Let's go for lunch." It was lunch time and they were hungry after walking around the place.

"Okay." They came to a close by restaurant. The restaurant was giving them a homely vibe. The wooden floor and the wood coloured walls was making the restaurant eye-catching. But the problem was that the restaurant was quite famous and crowdy. One could easily say that by seeing the customers in the restaurant. They took a table for them beside the window.

"What will you take?" Mayesha asked him. She was confused about what to order.

"I was thinking about ordering camel karahi and orange juice." Saif said guessing her's confusion.

"I will take the same."

"Okay but you have to give your own order in dinner time."

"Okay." They placed their order when the waiter came.

"Why did you kiss me first?" After sometime Saif asked the question.

"What...??"

"I mean to say you kissed me before when we went on our first date." He sailed reminding her about their kiss in the rain.

"That...It was just..." But before she could give an answer the waiter came with their order and told them to enjoy.
She thanked the waiter in her mind for saving her from an awkward moment.

"I will surely ask again." Saif said with a mischievous smile looking at the blushing face and nervous smile.

After having their lunch they went for chairlift. After some wait chairlift came and they sit in it.
Mayesha was little bit afraid seeing everything from such height. Unknown to her in the whole ride she was holding Saif's hand tight.

"Do you know what's the amazing thing about chairlift?" Saif asked when he saw that the ride was coming to an end.

"The beautiful scenario right?"

"Wrong answer?"

"Then what?" She asked confused. Wasn't it about the beautiful nature and enjoying it from height?

"Having your love one so close and holding her hand." She quickly looked at their hand and then removed it blushing furiously. She didn't wait for Saif and started to walk out from there as their ride had came to an end.

"Wait. Mayesha." Saif started to follow her laughing at her flushed face.

"What next?" Saif asked after catching up with Mayesha.

"Selfie. We didn't take selfies with each other." She said.

"Hmm." Saif said and took his phone in his hand for taking selfies.

"Come close." He told Mayesha but their was still some gap. So he took hold of Mayesha's waist and pulled her toward him, like a side hug. She was looking at him when he pulled her so in the moment her lips touched Saif's cheek and he captured the moment.

She gasped and broke the side hug. She looked at her surrounding to make sure no one had seen their moment and then looked at Saif who was lovingly looking at his phone.

"Can I see?" She asked getting close to him to see the selfie.

"No." He moved away from him.

"Why? Why can't I see?"

"You can see but not today."

"Why not today?" She asked confused.

"Let's click some more pictures." He ignored her and called a boy to click their pictures.

The boy clicked some pictures of them then told them to pose while looked at each other. But unfortunately Mayesha's leg slipped and she fall down on the ground. The boy also clicked the picture at the same time when Mayesha was having a face that clearly shows her pain and a tensed look Saif.

"Hey, are you okay?" He shoot a glare toward the boy who was laughing at Mayesha and hold her hand to make her stand up.

"Yeah. I am okay." She said but she was having a little bit pain on her back.

"All those romantic movies are totally fake. I am never going to believe them." The boy said and gave the phone back to Saif.

"Why?" She asked confused and irritated because the boy laughed at her.

"In movies the boy always catch the girl when she was about to fall but here... " The boy again started to laugh.
__________________________

They had done some shopping for Ammi, Sahara and Hamza, Rafael. All the while Mayesha was feeling uncomfortable but she didn't say anything. It was night now so they thought about having their dinner outside. Like Saif had said before this time Mayesha ordered for herself. They were having their dinner while talking about small things. After dinner they went to a ice-cream truck to have ice-cream. She crying in her mind that why Saif needed to walk that much. She was good at first but now the back pain was troubling her.They could have ice-cream at the restaurant.

Like before Saif had his strawberry ice-cream and Mayesha had his chocolate ice-cream.
They were going back to their hotel while holding the shopping bags in one hand and other holding their ice-cream. Mayesha was glad that they were walking slowly as her back pain was eating her.

"Wait" he said and went toward the dustbin and throw his half eaten ice-cream cone and came toward Mayesha. He dropped all the shopping bags in the ground and slipped his one hand around her waist and other under her knees and lifted her.

"What are you doing?" She was shocked. Why did he needed to lift her?

"Were you going to tell me about your back pain?" He asked back. He had saw her taking small steps but didn't say anything but now seeing her pain he couldn't let her walk.

"I was fine but now it's......"

"Now what? You are hurt so you need to say that I am hurt, let's go back. You should have tell me before, Mayesha." Saif told her and started to walk.

"Wait wait. I can walk slowly. It doesn't pain that much if I walk slowly."

"No you are not walking." He said in a tone that told her that there was no room for any further discussion.

"Okay. Then give me those bags. My ice-cream is over, I can hold them now." She didn't want to leave their shopping bags in the middle of the roads. Who even did that?

"Okay."

Saif let her stand and bend down and took the bags. Giving them to Mayesha he again lifted her and started their journey toward the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
1.3K 43 4
With one Secret their lifes took a huge turn A story with six couples ARMAAN KHAN X ALINA FAREED CEO X PERSONAL ASSISTANT Grumpy X Sunshine Biker...
10.5K 477 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...
1M 56K 53
MIRAAN ROHERO(age 30) He belongs to a strong politician family.Along with having ties in the politics , they are also running the underworld.Miraan i...