๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„...

-certifiedkilla

ยฉ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ-๐‚๐„๐‘๐“๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐Š๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐€ [COMPLETED] Her semi-perfect life was ruined when a deranged, mentall... ะ•ั‰ะต

๐“๐Ž๐†๐„๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ยฉ๏ธ
๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ
๐“๐…|๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐…| ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐…| ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐…| ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐…| ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐… | ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐… | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐… | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐… | ๐“๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„
๐“๐… | ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐Ž๐๐„
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐… | ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ - ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐…| ๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜-๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐’๐ˆ๐—
๐“๐…๐Ÿ:๐’๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐“๐…๐Ÿ| ๐๐ˆ๐๐„
๐“๐…๐Ÿ| ๐“๐„๐
๐“๐…๐Ÿ| ๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐
๐“๐…๐Ÿ: ๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ (๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž)
๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐ƒ๐˜ ๐‘๐„๐ˆ๐๐‚๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐๐€๐“๐„๐ƒ: ๐๐Ž๐๐”๐’
๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐’

๐“๐…๐Ÿ:๐Ž๐๐„

2.2K 101 41
-certifiedkilla

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 | ఌ
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"BABYMAMAAAAAAA." aliyah dragged out rubbing diamond's stomach that grew over the months.

She was now 4 months pregnant and bigger than ever-so she thought.

"stawwppp." she covered her mouth making sure her cookie and ice cream doesn't fall out of her mouth while she was talking.

"what you wanna do for 5 months celebration guh?" aliyah asked referring to diamond turning 5 months in a couple of days.

"i want..... a cake and some rotel, i've been craving some." she licks the ice cream off the spoon. "babygirl got me wanting to eat everything."

recently they just found out that diamond was pregnant with a girl. aliyah knew all along just by the way how her stomach sorta holds up.

"yea you ain't lying, eating pickles with mustard, chocolate and shit." she made a stank face making diamond laugh.

"how you been feeling tho? you excited to push her out?" aliyah placed her legs on diamond's lap.

"i don't know, i just know ima do right by her and try to take care of her the best way i can... i-i just wished it wasn't his baby"

"but be for real." aliyah thought of a way to lighten the mood. she hated seeing diamond sad.

"if yo ass could've got that abortion, you would've got it huh?" aliyah smirked at her.

Diamond busted into a fit of laughter while shaking her head yes.

"he probably would've killed me tho, but shit." she shrugged.

"hell nahh, bitch you outta pocket!"

"ion blame you though, i can understand where you coming from about the whole situation."

"but i still can't believe he real life glued that ring on your finger." aliyah grabbed her hand.

the ring was gone and all was left was a mark.

it took alot to get it off but acetone did the trick.

"and that tattoo... he need to stay in that crazy house." she shook her head.

"if somebody ask what it stands for what you gone say?"

"ima say i'm tattooing my goals and it stand for Rolls-Royce." diamond threw away her ice cream container.

the girls talked for awhile before a loud knock at the door disturbed them.

nervousness shook diamond's body a little bit as aliyah walked to the door.

"oh girl, you better stop knocking like the damn police."

It was diamond's therapist Ms. Patton but over the months the girls grew close and started calling her by her first name.

Crystal.

she wasn't that much older than the girls due to her graduating both high school and college early.

she was only 22.

diamond appreciated how she helped out and became a close friend but deep down, she was anxious.

what if roddy found her and killed both her sister and crystal?

she would feel guilty because its her that roddy wants and she knows he will kill anybody that gets in his way of him and her.

and crystal wasn't one to back down from a fight, just like aliyah they wanted to keep diamond safe.

both loath him, aliyah told her everything that happened and it was like crystal was there for everything and she grew a hate for him.

"my bad, its finna rain and i know how long y'all take before answering the door." she sat down her purse.

"hey boo, how ya' feeling?" she gave diamond a hug.

"i'm fine." she says softly. "hungry as fuck tho."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐑𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐖𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐑.
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"MOORE!" the pharmacist lady yells behind the counter.

Roddy sighed as the two security guards grabbed him and walked him to the counter.

"here's your second dose of your medicine for today." she scratched his name off and handed him a small cup of two pills.

He snatched the cup and stared at it before the security guard nudged him.

"just please cooperate with us today moore, don't start anything" the pharmacist says sternly.

Roddy stared the woman in her eyes and threw the pills back.

"open your mouth."

he didn't do it.

"GOD— let him be! we don't have time for another fight this week just, let him be." the pharmacist lady shook her head and the guards snatched roddy up and took him back to his cell.

please believe this isn't the first time he wouldn't cooperate.

they had plenty off times when roddy had his crazy outbreaks.

he grew highly irritated at how they handled him and threw him in the cell.

"fucking nigger." one of the security guards mumbles.

a laughter came from the upper bunk making roddy smack his lips.

"damnnnn they can't stand yo ass." his roommate Jonathan covered his mouth.

those two somehow understood each other and grew a close bond.

"fuck them damn crackers." he mumbles spitting out the pills and flushing the toilet.

"damn, here you go again you need to stop doing that and take them pills nigga, ass bout to be hearing them voices again." Jonathan opens his magazine and started looking at the half naked women.

"tired of them tho for real hope they find the wives and children dead with they head sliced open, bodies cut in half, brains everywhere, legs one place the other in another place." he goes on.

Roddy sat down on his bunk feening for Diamond, he missed her so much.

everyday he would as the receptionist lady has she tried to contact him or anything but a security guard told him to cut the shit and stop being delusional.

his found himself looking at everybody surrounding him and his eyes landed on a middle age white man who was shaking hard while trying to light a cigarette.

"they let us smoke?" he asked looking up at Jonathan.

"mhm, but you got to have good behavior i think, yo ass ain't getting one no time soon." 

he looked back at the man and his eyes followed the lighter hit the ground.

His eyebrow rose.

then his eyes landed on some gasoline.

(ik they don't have gasolines in mental institutions but in this book they do)

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

The sound of gasoline being poured onto the floor rang through Roddy and Jonathan's ear.

"get the lighter from behind the counter." roddy ordered.

stepping over the desk clerks dead body Johnathan went into the locked drawer and grabbed the lighter.

they poured gasoline throughout every patient's room in between the bed, on the bed, on the walls, on dead peoples body, counters, and even on people sleeping.

Roddy lit the cigarette and took a pull from it then threw it on the ground making flames pop up.

he took the box of cigarettes and placed two more in his mouth.

lit them up them throwing them where they poured gasoline at.

people started to wake up while screaming their lungs out making Jonathan throw gasoline on them and Roddy throwing cigarettes on them.

He smiled watching them burn alive.

alarms starting ringing and a loud buzzer sound making emergency doors open people started to run but majority of the areas was on fire.

no sprinklers were on because they were pulled out.

"light his ass up he trynna escape." Johnathan pointed.

they thought it would be a good idea if EVERYBODY died.

They would have a low chance of getting caught.

in a matter of 30 minutes everyone was dead or either dying and the fire was getting worse.

They heard ambulances and police sirens meaning it was time to go.

Roddy threw the cigarette in the fire and they ran out the back door.

they made it to the back exit on time, part of the walls fell down.

"ready to see my baby man, maybe one day we should get em together, ya kno? let become friends." johnathan smiles pouring gasoline behind them.

kicking the door open roddy moved out the way letting johnathan pour the last lil bit of gasoline.

He took the last cigarette lit it up and looked at johnathan.

"yea, yea nigga...maybe we should do that, my baby could use a friend." Roddy smiled throwing the last cigarette and the two walked off climbing the fence disappearing into the dark night.

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

^i had to use this in a chapter🤣 .

sorry i've been slacking A LOT 9th grade was a blast finna be a sophomore now 😵‍💫 .

but basically diamond is kinda iffy on becoming close with crystal bc she is thinking what if roddy come back for her & she knows he will kill anybody that try's to stop him from doing that & crystal will not let him take her

why? cs she's not on to back down from a fight like i said & diamond doesn't want anybody to lose their life over her .

-𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀🥷🏽

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

5K 256 8
๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ง๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง' ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐, ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐จ
๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐ฟ๐‘ˆ ๐ธ๐น๐น๐ธ๐ถ๐‘‡ 3๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ

ะŸะพะดั€ะพัั‚ะบะพะฒะฐั ะปะธั‚ะตั€ะฐั‚ัƒั€ะฐ

211K 9.9K 43
๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘‘๐‘œ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข, ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š•๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ rae๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿค

ะ›ัŽะฑะพะฒะฝั‹ะต ั€ะพะผะฐะฝั‹

3.4M 123K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐„๐Œ๐๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐. mfkngirlydoe.

ะฅัƒะดะพะถะตัั‚ะฒะตะฝะฝะฐั ะฟั€ะพะทะฐ

407K 23.1K 40
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ..