mismatched | KTH

Par angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... Plus

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 8 : A Work of History?
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 18 : Apology
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 21 : Street Dancer
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 27 : Flying angle
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
Chapter 29 : Blind in Love
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 11 : Others' Past?

139 26 30
Par angelflower_18

~ [08/05/2022]

AT RESTAURANT --

"Unnie! Over here!" exclaims Ji Hyun.

Listening to her sweet voice, you turn and walk towards her. As soon as you go, she happily hugs you tightly, just like Jimin hugs you with love and warmth.

Like brother, like sister! Both loving and adorable.

"Ji Hyunaa! It's been a long time since seeing you. How have you been?"

Ji Hyun smiles brightly and tells you that she is doing amazing and is very happy with her recently started business. You congratulate her and then you both order some food.

I can't believe that the girl (Ji Hyun) whom I met almost 10 years ago when she was just a high school student, is now a big mature girl, living independently!

I am so proud of her and her efforts!

After ordering food Ji Hyung tells you that you still look the same as when you both met each other for the first time. "Unnie! I still remember how beautiful you were looking that day when I was crying alone in the garden!"

How can I forget that moment? She was a pretty little girl weeping under a tree on a rainy day. That made my heart hurt for her. 

You smile a little, trying to recall your old memories of meeting Ji Hyun. You take a deep breath smile a little harder and say,

"I know right! It was showering on a cheerful day. I was returning back to my home and found you crying under the tree. I wondered if you were crying or if it was just the raindrops rolling down your cheeks! haha"

And you both giggle over that and Ji Hyun adds further, "But Unnie! I guess sometimes being sad is a good thing. I was very upset that day but because I was crying, I met you! Thank you so much for helping me with my studies and struggling life!"

You suck a deep breath through your teeth and get friendly angry over her, "Until when are you gonna keep thanking me? Huh?"

"But still Unnie! If it weren't for you, I wouldn't have graduated yet. The confident and beautiful life I am living right is all because of you!" says Ji Hyun with her loving eyes looking at your proud face.

Then I should be the one thanking Ji Hyun. If I hadn't met her that day, I wouldn't have met Jimin either, and probably today I would have been still unemployed. 

Listening to her, you feel so proud and you pat her head like an affectionate mother. You further add that if that was the case then you should be thanking her too as she met Jimin through her. You tell her that you got your first job because of Jimin and Ji Hyun just proudly says,

"Unnie! After all, he is my Oppa!"

Your first order of soup arrives and looking at that soup, you think,

Indeed! What you give is what you get! 

Life is all about giving and taking. 

Maybe it should be just "giving" because if you give something whole heartedly then you are bound to receive something in return for sure!

You both talk like that recalling your old memories and drinking your soup spoon by spoon.

The restaurant is too moody. Melodic songs are playing in the background and the smell of that place makes it more memorable. The brown aesthetic of the restaurant made you think of that old diary named "Bulletproof Boys"!

Bulletproof Boys was Jimin's band, right?

If Jimin used to be in a band then his sister must know something about it too! Let's dig into it!

Wondering if Ji Hyun knows anything about it, you ask her to which she responds, "I have never heard about such a thing Unnie! Why? Is there something wrong?"

You further add that Jimin told you it is the name of his music band which never existed and maybe that's why no one knows anything. You shrug it off but Ji Hyung exclaims with a surprised face, "Omg! I didn't know Oppa can sing too!"

"What are you talking about?" asks a familiar voice behind you.

You turn around to find Jimin standing behind you.

Woah! He looks too handsome, a complete angel! (you mumble to yourself continuously staring at him)

While you are still staring at him, he waves his hand in front of you, and you come back to your senses. He smiles and sits between you and Ji Hyun and says, "Ahh, I'm tired, I'm hungry. It was a busy day at work! Taehyung always makes me all worked up!"

You just say nothing but continue to sip the soup from your spoon. Jimin also starts with his one and asks again, "What were you both talking about? Did I miss anything?"

Ji Hyun responds by saying that you both were just recalling their past. She further adds, "Oppa! Why you didn't tell me about your music band?"

Hearing Ji Hyun talking about his band, Jimin chokes on his sip of soup. He looks astonished, completely! With his dumbstruck eyes, he rolls his eyes at Ji Hyun and asks, "How did you know that?" 

Ji Hyun points toward you with her eyes and continues to blow on her hot soup. Jimin looks back at you and you forcefully smile at him, trying to act all innocent.

Chill Y/n! You were just asking randomly being curious. Try to act all normal.

Anyways, Jimin will never get angry at me. He has always taken my side.

"NOONA! Please don't try to dig into others' past! It may satisfy your curiosity but it can hurt people involved in it." says Jimin with his angry and unpleasant expressions.

Did h-he just....did he just yell at me? Jimin barely loses his temper. He is acting unusual. 

What exactly is hidden in their band?

Ji Hyun gets worried looking at Jimin getting all worked up like this. It is very rare for Jimin to get angry, he always stays calm like an angel.

"Oppa! Unnie was just asking randomly, you don't have to..."

"DON'T ADVISE ME! YOU JUST CAN NOT BRING UP THE PAST LIKE THAT! CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF PAIN PEOPLE BURY INSIDE THEM FOR YEARS AND YEARS???" yells Jimin furiously and abruptly leaves the restaurant without even finishing his bowl of soup.

This band is too suspicious. What exactly did they do in their band? 

Well, everyone connected to that diary is suspicious, to be honest!

You wonder what could be the reason for Taehyung to lock that diary and Jimin to get mad at you. Something definitely seemed fishy but you had no idea!

You and Ji Hyun just get surprised at Jimin's behavior but say nothing. Maybe he was just very tired. You both let it go and enjoy your food which just arrived with bottles of Soju!

Even though you let it go, every sip of alcohol makes you think about the band!

Think properly Y/n! 

Firstly, the diary owner - Kim Taehyung acts weird sometimes. Sometimes he acts like a kid and sometimes he fights like a mafia gangster out of blue. Now that I think, he is too suspicious! Even no one knows about his illness. What in the world is he?

Then comes Jimin - Taehyung's favorite employee. He used to be in a band but his own sister doesn't know about it. Why???

Then Jimin mentioned not to talk about the diary in front of Yoongi and Jin. Why? I am clueless again! Aishhh! (and you sip the glass of Soju)

That scar on Yoongi's face is a mystery itself. Plus Jin! He is the CEO of one of the biggest entertainment companies but he asked Taehyung for the merch production who is still a newbie in this field. What is their relationship? 

Even Jimin couldn't say anything in front of him at the party. Who the hell is Jin?

There must be more members in the band, right? I need to find them. Let's get down to the root of the truth!

AT TAEHYUNG'S HOME—

After a long day, of rejecting the resignation letters, Taehyung finally reaches home. He removes his shoes, throws his office bag on the couch, and takes a hot shower.

Trying to process his terrible day inside that hot misty bathroom, negative thoughts hover in his mind. "What if all my beloved ones leave me? " and with that, his stomach roars with hunger. He quickly gets out of the shower, wears his loose black T-shirt and comfy pajamas.

He enters the kitchen and finds his dinner ready on the dining table. He picks up a note near his food saying, "Heat your food before eating!" which leaves a smile on his face.

"Where did she go again? " he murmurs dropping that smile on his face and looking around. However, you are nowhere to be seen. Hoping to eat with you, he waits for you to come home but ends up eating by himself after an hour.

After finishing his dinner, he goes to the living room and put on some news channel on the television. He is still waiting for you to come. 

"Can she just come? "

"Why am I waiting for her? Why do I even care? "

"But it is now half-past 11! Aishhhh this girl, always makes me worry!"

He calls you to see if you are in some trouble but you don't pick up. Moreover, you decline his call. He gets mad and worried at the same time.

"What if she is getting harassed by some weirdos like before? What if she got in an accident? What if she..."

Before he could think more, someone shouts his name outside the house.

KIM... TAE... HYUNG...SHIIIIIIIII

YAAAHHH TAEHYUNGAAAAAA

WHERE ARE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!

Getting annoyed by the loud noise at this late-night, he opens the door. But before he could scream and shut the mouth of that yelling person, he gets horrified by the scene. He almost loses his last brain cells.

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

Excited to dig the story of 'Bulletproof Boys'?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The 11th chapter! I hope it was fun to read.

Stay tuned for more suspense and mystery! <3

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.9K 798 20
Krish 21st boy reborn as karna with 5 boons from mahadev. he in his original timeline wants to become a respectable teacher before his dream become...
194K 5K 14
"Come help daddy babygirl~" --Fresh out of college and desperate for a job your bestfriend sends an application to a big, hard to get into, cooperati...
3.9K 609 16
KTH (WATTPAD FEATURED) "Nothing can separate us, not even death." "We will always be together." "I am your moonlight that beautifies and glorifies y...
11K 677 52
A young prince whose presence is capable enough to make any girl's heart flutter. A future king, on whose shoulders is the responsibility of restorin...