"Soulmates"

Od serquel01

I think all serquel fans wanted to know what will happen in the life of this wonderful couple after the end o... Viac

Chapter 1 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 2 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
chapter 3 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 4 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 5 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 6 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 7 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 8 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 9 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 10 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 11 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 12 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 13 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 14 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 15 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 16 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 17 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 18 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 20 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 21 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 22 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 23 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 24 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 25 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 26 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 27 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 28 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 29 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 31 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 32 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 33 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 34 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 35 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Chapter 30 ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿซโค๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

277 14 10
Od serquel01

Sergio's point of view:

I don't know where I am, I don't even know if I'm alive or not, the last thing I remember was that I passed out in the street. I feel a hand holding mine, it's Raquel's hand, I recognize it among a thousand! But how come she's holding my hand, when she doesn't want to talk to me anymore. I slowly open my eyes and I hear Raquel scream...

Raquel: Marseilles! Please call the doctor! Sergio woke up!

She's really here with me, I can't believe my eyes, I'm so happy, but I don't know if she forgave me or not...

Me: Raquel, I missed you so much. Raquel... please forgive me... I can live far from you... (I say crying)

I really wish she would forgive me...

Raquel: Oh Sergio! Stop! We'll talk about that later, okay? now you must heal sweetheart. (She said stroking my hair)

Me: sweetheart... (I say smiling)

She smiled at me, I thought I would never see that wonderful smile again, after what had happened...
Marseille returns with the doctor.

Doctor: you are finally awake Mr. Salvador, you feel well?

Me: yes, but I want to go home, I don't want to stay here...

Raquel shakes my hand, she knows I hate hospitals. I want to get out of here as soon as possible.

Doctor: Unfortunately no, you need to stay with us for a few more days, so that we can take care of you.

I nod my head sadly.
The doctor examines me and everything.

Doctor: do you feel any pain?

Me: Yes, a little bit.

Doctor: Ok, if you feel a lot of pain press this button and we will arrive to do what is necessary.

I nod my head.

Raquel: thank you doctor. (She said smiling)

Doctor: Nothing. (he replied with his best smile before leaving the room)

I look at him menacingly. I don't like this doctor.

Raquel: what's wrong with you Sergio? why are you making that look? Are you in pain? Do you want me to call the doctor?

Me: no !

Raquel: But why are you screaming!

Me: I'm sorry, I didn't do it on purpose, I don't want you to leave, I just want you to stay with me... and I'm not in pain.

Raquel: don't worry Sergio I'm not going to leave...

Me: thank you... (I say, shaking her hand)

She smiles at me, she is so beautiful as always, but I notice that she is a little pale.

Me: Raquel...

Raquel: yes?

Me: are you okay?

Raquel: yes, why? Sergio, it is I who must ask you this question, because it is you who is hospitalized, not me. (She said smiling)

Me: Raquel... you're pale!

Marseille: Hello professor, sorry to interrupt you but Lisbon hasn't eaten anything today.

Me: What?! Raquel! You are pregnant ! And not with just one but two babies! Marseille, please can you bring her something to eat?

Marseille nods and leaves the room.

Raquel: Sergio, you know how much I hate that you make decisions for me...

Me: yes, I know... but I didn't make this decision for you.

Raquel looks at me surprised.

Raquel: and who did you make it for!?

Me: for my babies, they told me that they are hungry. (I say while caressing her belly)

Raquel smiles.

Raquel: How can I be mad at you when you're so cute? (She says before kissing my cheek)

I smiled, I had missed her so much.

Me: Raquel, I missed you so much...

Raquel: Me too Sergio, and I was too scared to lose you, I thought you were going to leave me, that you were going to die... don't do that to me again Sergio... I was too scared. .. (she said crying)

Me: Raquel, I'm fine... please don't cry...

She wipes her tears.

Me: Raquel...

Raquel: yes?

Me: can you...

Raquel: can I what Sergio?

Come on Sergio say it!

Me: can you give me a hug? (I say in a small voice) You know if you don't want to, you don't have to, I understand you, I'm just an asshole who doesn't deserve you and I... (I say quickly)

Raquel cuts me off and she hugs me.

Raquel: shut up Sergio, and don't be happy, I haven't forgiven you yet, we have to talk first, but one thing I know is that I love you and that I can no longer live without you, I love you despite your being an asshole. (She said still hugging me and stroking my hair)

Me: I love you too Raquel, we'll talk later.

As I hugged Raquel, I felt little kick coming from Raquel's baby bump, I smiled.

Raquel: I think they missed you too. (she says laughing)

I laugh.

Me: yes, I think they are happy that their mom is in their dad's arms.

Raquel: Yes.

We stay a few minutes as well, until Marseille arrives with food for Raquel.
Raquel goes to sit on the sofa and she starts to eat, it shows that she was too hungry, I smile looking at her, she is so cute.

Marseilles: professor.

Me: yes ?

Marseille: do you remember the face of the man who hit you?

Me: yes, I remember but not too well because...

I look at Raquel, I know she's going to be surprised to hear that...

Me: I was drunk.

Raquel: What?! The only time I saw you drunk was at hake night!

Me: I know but...

Raquel: but what Sergio?

Me: It's been a week since I lost control of my alcohol consumption.

Raquel: Sergio...

I lower my head.

Me: I'm sorry.

Raquel: Marseille, can you leave us alone?

He nods his head and walks out of the room.

Raquel: Do you...

I cut her off.

Me: Raquel please, we need to talk about several things, but not here.

Raquel's point of view:

I nod my head.

Sergio: please Raquel I don't feel well, I want to go home, I don't want to stay here anymore. (He said with tears in his eyes)

Me: Sergio...

Sergio: Even if you don't want me to come home with you, because you haven't forgiven me yet. (He starts crying) I just want to get out of this hospital! I want to go back to my cabin, please Raquel get me out of here! (He keeps crying like a little boy)

I take his face in my hands, I wipe his tears.

Me: Sergio look at me...

He looks me in the eyes.

Me: listen Sergio, I'm going to get you out of here, don't cry my love.

I caress his cheek.

Me: I'm going to take you home, and I'm going to call the best doctors and the best nurses, so that they come and take care of you in our house. How could you think that I would leave you alone in your hut Sergio? From now on, I will never leave you alone sweetheart, I will never abandon you...

Sergio: can I kiss you? (he asked in a small voice)

Me: Sergio... stop asking my permission every time you want to touch me!

Sergio: But you said you haven't forgiven me yet!

Me: oh Sergio... come over here. (I say before kissing him)

He smiles.

Me: happy?

Sergio: yes! (He said still with tears in his eyes)

I smile and stroke his cheek.

Me: Now I'm gonna get you out of here.

Sergio: thank you.

Me: for?

Sergio: for everything Raquel... i love you so much my love. (He says before he hugs me)

Me: I love you too. come on now I have to get you out of here.

Sergio: Raquel... I don't want to be alone...

Me: Marseille will stay with you.

He nods his head.

Me: ah Sergio, I almost forgot, would you like to speak with Paula? She was very afraid for you. (I say giving him my phone)

Sergio: yes! I miss her terribly!

I smile, I leave the room, I ask Marseille to stay with Sergio while I'm not there and I go to speak with the doctor.

Sergio's point of view:

Marseille enters the room.
I am very happy ! I will finally be able to speak with my princess!
I call Marivi, because Paula doesn't have a phone, she's too young to have one.

Marivi: yes Raquel, is there anything new about Sergio?

I smile.

Me: Marivi it's me Sergio, I'm fine.

Maria: oh my god! I'm so happy to hear your voice my boy! We were too scared for you! You know Sergio, I love you like you're my real son, you're the only man who made my daughter happy...

I smile with tears in my eyes.

Me: thank you very much Marivi, I don't know how to answer you, but all I'm going to say is that I love you too, and you know that we lost my mother I was too young, and when I see you with Raquel I always wished to have a mother like you Marivi.

Marivi: oh my boy! You're going to make me cry !

I laugh.

...: Grandma, who are you talking to? And why are you crying!? Is daddy okay!?

I heard Paula scream.

Me: Marivi, can you give the phone to Paula?

Maria: yes. Here Paula.

Paula: but who is it?!

Me: it's daddy sweetheart.

Paula: OH IT'S NOT TRUE! IT'S REALLY YOU DAD!

I laugh.

Me: yes my love, it's me.

Paula: I MISSED YOU SO MUCH DAD! I WAS AFRAID FOR YOU! I THOUGHT YOU WILL DIE!

Marivi: Paula stop screaming! Your dad is still sick! You don't have to scream!

Paula: oops, sorry, I didn't do it on purpose dad.

Me: I know, I know, it doesn't matter sweetie.

Paula: are you okay now dad?

Me: I'm fine. (I replied with a smile)

Paula: are you in pain?

Me: No, I'm fine.

I lied.

Paula: stop lying dad, you know, that I know it when you lie!

I smile, she is wonderful like her mother.

Me: sorry, but it's not too bad, I have a little pain.

Paula: Ok I believe you! You know dad I missed you.

Me: I missed you too sweetheart, but I think I'm going home today!

Paula: yes! I'm so happy !

Me: me too my love!

Paula: Dad...

Me: yes ?

Paula: I love you.

Ooh! I'm going to cry ! She is so cute !

Me: I love you too sweetheart.

Paula: come home as soon as possible, so that I can give you the magic kiss, so that you heal.

Me: I will come as soon as possible.

Paula: goodbye dad.

Me: goodbye my love.

She hangs up and Raquel comes back.

Raquel: that's it I spoke with your doctor, I signed your discharge papers and I called the doctors and nurses to go home, and as soon as they are there a ambulance will take us to our house, happy?

Me: yes! Thank you very much my love, you are the best!

Raquel smiles and comes to sit next to me. I take her hand and I don't know how but I slept.

Raquel's point of view:

Sergio was so tired, and that's normal. He took my hand and fell asleep. I smile because he really needs to sleep.

___________________________________

I hope you liked this chapter ! ❤

And yes, I started posting more regularly again 😌❤.

(And it's a long chapter 😅)

Pokraฤovaลฅ v ฤรญtanรญ

You'll Also Like

18.9K 464 61
!!!NO THIS IS NOT A BOOK WITH 20 IMAGINES!!! โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข I hope you guys enjoy, this book has a series of moments of one girl, and being a hostage. I hope y...
3.3K 115 21
Raquel -25 waitress left to care for 17 year old brother. Sergio 28-mafia boss. What is Raquel's brother hiding from her? want to know just jump into...
7.8K 240 23
Set four years after New Rules. P.S I am still working on "The Perfect Ending" however, the story isn't giving me excitement and creative ideas like...
73.9K 2.1K 24
They thought she was just another poor soul they had taken hostage for the sake of the heist but little did they know that she would change everythin...