UGLY NO MORE

Liliessweetheart

a Jenlisa Fantasy Fanfiction.. A story between the Hottie and the Ugly! [with matured content (≧▽≦) ] 🎖️2 se... Еще

The Main Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Final chapter
Bonus Chapter
New story!

Chapter 46

2K 51 3
Liliessweetheart

Seoul Korea..

The newlyweds couple already back in Korea after a week of staying on LA..They are now on their own Mansion in Korea..Lis buy it for Just before Their wedding of course..Lis plan everything before it happens.. That's how Lis being ready and sure about everything for his future with jennie..

Jennie woke up feeling like she wanted to eat something sour,She woke Lis who is sleeping peacefully beside her..Jennie shaking Lis body..Lis groaned..

"Babe! Babe! Wake up!" Jennie said shaking lis body..

"Mmm" Lis groaned..

"Babe! C'mon wake up!" Jennie said..

Lis open his one eye,Still feeling sleepy..then close it again..

"Babe! Let me sleep a little bit..you tired me last night!" Lis replied then hugged the pillow..

"But babe, I'm hungry! I want to eat something! Our baby want it!" Jennie said pouting..

Lis opened his eyes upon hearing about their baby and then nod his head and get up as he yawn..

"What do you want to eat babe??" Lis asked..

"I want something sour babe..Like Mangoes?" Jennie replied..

"Huh?! But isn't it too early to eat mango babe??" Lis asked..

"But I want to eat it.." jennie said..

"Babe,eat something first before eating mango okay??" Lis replied..

"No!! I want mango only!!" Jennie answered.. starting to get upset..

Lis looked at Jennie and sighed..
"Alright..Let me just call mom and asked if it's safe for you to eat it without eating anything first!" Lis said then reached his phone..

"Nevermind!!" Jennie replied then climb out from the bed sulking..

Lis stop jennie from getting out the bed and hug her..

"Get off me!! I will buy it myself!" Jennie said..

"I'm sorry babe..Okay I will go and buy it! I'm just worried you're stomache might get upset for eating sour food early in the morning!" Lis explained then peck Jennie's cheek..

Jennie didn't say anything..

"I'm going to buy it now okay?! Let me just wear my clothes okay babe?" Lis added..

"Okay" jennie replied happily..

Lis was amazed how quick Jennie's mood swift..Maybe it's a part of her pregnancy..Lis get out from the bed and walked towards their closet naked..
Jennie is staring at Lis while biting her lower lips..

Lis already dressed up and ready to leave when Jennie speak..

"Babe! Buy me strawberry too and ice cream okay??" Jennie said..

"Sure babe! I will go ahead then" lis replied..

"Okay babe..Take care!" Jennie answered..

Lis nod his head and then get out on the room...He go downstairs and meet one of the guard on the end of staircase..

"Sir, outside there's a Housemaids that you asked from agency's!" Greg said..

"Oh okay greg..Let her inside and I will talked to them quick!" Lis replied..

"Okay sir!" Greg answered then leave..

.

.

The two Housemaids entered the Mansion and approach Lis who is sitting on the couch reading a newspaper..

"Sir! Good morning..We are the Housemaids from the agency" one of the housemaid said in Korean

Lis fold the newspaper and looked at the Housemaids..

"Hello good morning.." Lis replied also in Korean..

The two Housemaids was mesmerized by Lis good looks..One of the housemaid mouth agape while looking at Lis..

"Can i have you're resume please??" Lis asked..

"Of course sir!"the housemaid replied then gave lis their resumes..

Lis take it and looked at the maids..
"Okay..You stay here and wait for me.. Let's continue talking later,I will just go out and buy something for my wife!"

"Okay sir!" The two women replied then Lis leave..

He instructed Greg to looked out for the two Housemaids while he's gone..Greg nod his head and opened the driver seat for Lis..Lis hop in and drive his car out from the gate mansion and drive away..

Inside the mansion,The two Housemaids sit down on the couch and talked each other while waiting for Lis..
The two Housemaids are young,younger than jennie in three years..

"I didn't expect that our boss is sir Lisander and Jennie manoban..wow! This is great!" The taller woman said..

"Me too.. Honestly I got Mesmerized at sir Lisander.. Never knew he's that handsome in a close up! I hope Sir Lisander didn't noticed it..that would be embarrassing" The Shorter one replied..

"I'm sure that would be fine even if he noticed,He already used to see it since he's so handsome!" The taller one answered..

"I hope so.." The shorter one said..

Suddenly Jennie come out to her room and go downstairs,She planned to go to the kitchen and get something to drink...She saw a two women who are sitting on their couch chatting comfortably..They didn't even notice her presence...Jennie heard their conversation about her husband..

She cleared her throat,The two women immediately glanced at Jennie.. Jennie's hands are on her hips..

"Who are you two??" Jennie asked in Korean..

"Hello Ma'am..My name is Denise and this is Ningning..We are the Housemaids from the agency that Mr Manoban called the other day!" Yennis replied in English.

"I see..Why didn't I know this.." Jennie said..

"I don't know how to answer that Ma'am..Just asked Mr Manoban about it.." denise replied..

"No! I'm not asking you.. I'm thinking out loud!" Jennie said..

"Oh! I'm sorry ma'am!" Yennis apologize and bow her head..

Ningning is just looking at Jennie..

"Alright.. excuse me for a minute.. I'll just get something.." jennie said then leave..

"Why are you looking at Ma'am jennie like that??" Yennis asked..

"She's so beautiful.." Ningning replied..

"Yeah..She is..come to think about it..You two have resemblance to each other!" Yennis answered..

"Huh?! What are you saying.. of course not!" Ningning said..

"It's true..You two just like a identical twin!" Yennis replied..

"You're the only one thinking that!" Ningning answered, dismissing the topic..

Jennie come back and sat down on the couch..The two fix their sitting positions..

"May I have you're resume's ladies??" Jennie asked..

"I apologize ma'am but Mr Manoban already have it! He took it with him before he leave!" Yennis replied..

"Oh!" Jennie answered..

"So my Husband already saw you two huh!" Jennie said..

"Yes ma'am!" Yennis replied..

"Alright.. Let's wait for him then!" Jennie answered then take out her phone and text Lis..

To My Babe❤️ :

Babe,why didn't you told me that you we're going to hire Housemaids??

Oh! I'm sorry babe..
Maybe I just forgot to told you about it..

Aishh..You forgot to tell me
Important things sometimes..
By the way.. We're are you now??

Already on my way home babe..why??

Hurry up! I want to eat my
Mangoes now!

Alright babe..

Jennie seen it and send a text to Rosé asking how's Jisoo's proposal to her last night... Rosé send a message to Jennie last night that jisoo proposed to her already but jennie didn't have time to read it because she is busy making love with Lis..

Rosé replied and told jennie the details..Jennie and Rosé teased  Nayeon,Somi and Irene on their group chat..Saying who's is next in line..The three girls send a 🤷 emoji then 🐢 emoji referring to their partners..Jennie and Rosé send a laughing emoji..

Soon after Lis already arrived at their Mansion and immediately take the paper bags containing Jennie wanted to eat and then Entered inside the Mansion..

He saw jennie and the two Housemaids on the living room sitting on the couch..The two Housemaids looked at Lis with their a happy look on their eyes..

Lis approach jennie and kissed her cheek..Jennie got startled..

"I'm back babe!" Lis said..

Jennie smiled..
"Welcome back babe" jennie replied then looked at The paper bags..

"Is that my mangoes??" Jennie asked..

"Mhm" Lis replied..

"Yay! Babe..can you peel it for me??" Jennie asked..

"Of course Babe!" Lis replied..

"Thank you babe" jennie said then kissed Lis cheek..

Yeniss and Ningning are watching their boss sweet interactions..

"You're welcome babe..So,what is the partner of your Mango??" Lis asked..

"Salt babe.." Jennie answered..

"Okay babe.." Lis said then excuse himself to the three girls and go to the kitchen..

Jennie continue scrolling on her phone.. Ignoring the presence of the two beautiful housemaid.. because honestly Jennie doesn't like the two Housemaids because she thinks that they are obviously into Lis..She will asked Lis to not accept them later when there's only the two of them alone..

-----

Jelly Nini is back!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

362K 10K 20
IS IT LOVE OR LUST? I originally published this fic on AFF. Please do not repost/republish without my permission. Thank you.
290K 8.4K 42
This is a work of Fan fiction,any names characters,stories and events are fan fictitious -This is where Lisa made a little humiliating mistake But wa...
Hate to love you mypookiewookie

Любовные романы

42.2K 1.8K 36
She was staring at me coldly but my desire for her is too hot and intense. ○●○●○●○●○●○ Lisa G!P _________________ WARNING⚠️⚠️⚠️ TOXIC LISA AHEAD. THI...
Clingy Nini😘 Jenlisa

Любовные романы

186K 3.3K 47
Just read it and you'll not regret it and show your love by voting on the stories. This series of jenlisa contains fluffs of jenlisa maybe some angst...