mismatched | KTH

By angelflower_18

"Noona! Make sure you keep that secret of yours secret forever!" A story of unexpected attraction and the hi... More

--- Spoiler #1---
--- Spoiler #2---
Chapter 1 : The Day We Crashed!
Chapter 2 : One more disaster!
Chapter 3 : Illegal dress...
Chapter 4 : The contract
Chapter 5 : Gwangju Trip
Chapter 6 : ONLY MINE ♡
Chapter 7 : Just come to me!
Chapter 9 : Just Don't!
Chapter 10 : Why is everyone resigning?
Chapter 11 : Others' Past?
Chapter 12 : Princess ♡
Chapter 13 : Don't leave me
Chapter 14 : 50-50
Chapter 15 : The Unknown Tale
Chapter 16 : Supermarket Boys
Chapter 17 : The Man in the Suit
❤️ A/N ❤️
Chapter 18 : Apology
Chapter 19 : Fiancee?
Chapter 20 : Attempted Murder
Chapter 21 : Street Dancer
Chapter 22 : Appreciation
Chapter 23 : Confession 💞
Chapter 24 : Princess is Back!
Chapter 25 : Get-together
Chapter 26 : Saviors
Chapter 27 : Flying angle
Chapter 28 : The Smoky Van
Chapter 29 : Blind in Love
❤️ A/N (2)❤️
Chapter 30 : New Beginning
Chapter 31 : PЯOOF ♡
Chapter 32 : Y/n's Secret
Chapter 33 : Hurdles in Love
Chapter 34 : When It Rained...♡
Chapter 35 : The Final Chapter ❤️
❤️ A/N (3) ❤️

Chapter 8 : A Work of History?

176 32 57
By angelflower_18

~ [04/05/2022]

Bamm......Clink!!!!!!!!

What the heck was that? Did he collapse or what?

Oh god, I can't even see with the power gone. Let's fix that first!

"Y/N!!!.."

Why is he screaming? Don't tell me someone broke into the house!

Ouch! My pinky toe would have almost been crushed by this stupid table leg.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!!!! Come h-here......here fast..."

Just 5 seconds more, (you mumble running up the stairs.)

With those loud screams of Taehyung, you almost miss a heartbeat. Leaving everything aside, you quickly run towards his bedroom and open the door. As soon as you enter, he grabs your wrist with an insecure grip, pulls you towards him, and hides behind your back.

What what? Why? What happened? Is there anyone else?

You get scared of his sudden strange behavior. You try to understand what's going on and look around if someone else was there. In that dark room, you move your eyes quickly from left to right to the edge of the window. However,...

It's just... just him and I, no one else. Why is he even hiding?

At least, no one broke into the house, thank god! (And you sigh in relief.)

All you could hear was the heavily pouring raindrops on the metal shelf outside, a sudden and loud thundering sound intermingling with the shallow and fast breathing of Taehyung hiding behind you. The situation was very tense and frightening as if the Grim riper just showed himself. 

A couple of moments later, a warm hand wraps your waist from behind and you shiver down your spine. 

What's wrong with him? WHAT IS HE DOING?

I swear if he is pulling some kiddish prank.

With his left hand wrapped around your waist from behind, Taehyung slowly leans his chin on your right shoulder, like a kid peeping out of the window, and with his other hand, trembling with fear, he points towards the corner of his room. 

He is shivering. Why? And what's there?

In the direction of his pointing, you slowly take a glance and eventually see all his things like pillows, vases, watches, perfume bottles broken into millions of pieces, and an old diary in the corner.

Before you could ask anything, his fearful and breathy voice whispered into your right ear,

"Y/n! (takes a deep breath) k-kill her,..."

But there is no one? Y/n, don't say he can see ghosts and stuffs like that. 

I swear. I fear them a lot.

By any chance, if he is pranking me, I'll choke him into my cup of coffee!

"K-kill her else s-she'll... she'll kill me...."

Kill whom? My shadow? Your shadow?

You are so confused at his words because there is just his shadow hiding behind yours and the mess lying on the floor. You slowly turn your head towards the right to catch a glance of his few inches far, sweaty, and scared face. His eyes look so innocent and mesmerizing.

Doesn't seem like he is pulling my leg. He seriously looks very pale.

Swooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ 

Hearing the sudden heavy swish of wind, he tightens his grip around your waist and pulls you towards him, making your back crash into his body. The breath he borrows, makes all the tiny strands around your neck mingle. 

The sensation of his hot burning body, which is too mountainous to hide behind you, makes you feel like your skin would melt like an ice cube inside the boiling water. You could feel millions of butterflies throughout the body and your eyes lose their focus being all shaky. 

W-what's w-wrong? Why am I-I getting all r-red like a tomato?

His hand... it's sliding softly on my waist like pudding and... and it's warming as the autumn sunlight.

...What the heck Y/n! Get hold of yourself.

And you, Mr. Kim, STOP! He needs to stop wrapping himself around me before I lose my mind.

Your heart is beating so fast that it can jump out of your chest right in front of you. You went totally out of your mind until Taehyung breaks the terrifying silence.

"Y/N! Please k-kill her and...and r-remove them! R-Remove them p-please.." screams Taehyung pointing towards that corner again.

But Remove what? 

Y/n you know what, let's calm him down first. 

Getting hold of yourself, you first grip his hand and turn towards him. His frightened eyes keep rolling to and fro from that corner to you and from you to the corner. 

You softly pat his chest and try to calm him down. Patting his chest makes you realize how fast his heart is beating which actually makes your heart hurt for him. Gradually, his heavy breathing slows down a bit and he seems a little better now. 

It is working, IT IS WORKING Y/n! 

Maybe I should try pushing all those things, lying on the floor, back to the corner. 

Later, with the help of a pillow, you try to push back all the things he threw into the corner, and the pieces of glasses shattered all over the floor. 

But it is not too long when Taehyung again becomes all worked up, with goosebumps all over his body. With the sudden thunder, he covers his ears using both of his hands and screams, "Y/n! Remove them, t-they are coming towards me, p-please r-remove them!". 

Who is coming and where? 

Remove wha--? Wait! Let's get rid of this mess on the floor first. 

Sweeper! Where is the sweeper, find it quickly Y/n!

You still don't understand what he wants you to do. But just to calm him down, you quickly bring the sweeper and clean the broken pieces of the perfume bottle. 

You quickly keep all the things lying on the floor on his dressing table when your eyes fall on a strangely old-fashioned diary titled, "BULLETPROOF BOYS". 

Bulletproof Boys? What's tha---

Trrrr.....r.rrr...rrrrrr..........

Taehyung is shivering with his ears and eyes still closed. You just ignore that diary and quickly go to him.

"I removed them Daepyonim! Do you feel better now?"

Listening to you, he sighs with relief and almost falls unconscious on you. 

Omg! Did he just...?? No way, he cannot pass out like this, not on me, PLEASE!

Ahhhh! He is too big and heavy to even move an inch. 

Cooldown Y/n! Let's just make him lay on the bed and call...call the ambulance, yaa, call them! 

I can do it!

Shocked by his sudden weight crashing on you, you help him lay on his bed, take out your phone, and call the ambulance.

"What are you doing Y/n?" he asks with his dried-up husky voice.

"Calling the ambulance!" you replied and added, "You don't look good Daepyonim."

Grabbing your hand and throwing away your phone on his bed, Taehyung begs, "Don't! Please don't. It's just nothing...just something I'm ...I'm used to..."

Just nothing? IS THIS NOTHING FOR HIM?

HE JUST SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME AND... leave it Y/n! Don't listen to him, just call the ambu...

"First aid box...the rectangular bottle..." he murmurs noiselessly with his dizzy voice, trying to push away your phone.

First aid? Rectangular what?? Probably some medication!

Don't think Y/n! 

Go! 

Run! 

Get the med!!! 

You quickly run and bring the first aid box. While you are taking out the rectangular container and giving him the medicine, he questions,

"Who are you? Why did you come again?" and almost chokes on his own words like a 2-year-old kid learning how to speak.

He is scaring me. First, he wanted me to kill someone invisible and now he doesn't even recognize me.

Taehyung looks totally out of his mind. You are freaking scared and worried for him. You just forcefully make him take his medicine and try to calm yourself down. After a while, he calms down and gradually falls asleep.

You finally take a deep breath and sit on the bed, beside him. You caress his forehead, gently pushing back all of his hair. Looking at his sweaty face, you mumble...

This is insane!

What exactly would have happened for him to behave like this?

And what did he say, 'Just Nothing'! My foot nothing!

It was dark and you could barely see his face. You go back to look at the backup power supply. With random trial and error, you somehow fix it. The lights are back but only to make you realize that your T-shirt was dripped with blood.

"Blood? Wait, WHAT?? BLOOD?? WHOSE???" you scream.

Who is bleeding? It's definitely not me!

Daepyonim? I beg, it shouldn't be him either.

But if it's not him then who? Was someone really there?

You speedily run to Taehyung's room again.

You quickly go to Taehyung's room and switch on the lights. As you enter, bloodstains are there, making their way to the bed.

No way! It can't be him!

You quickly look at him and find his left side of the face covered with blood. 

My god, you scream covering your mouth with shock and disbelief. 

You quickly examine him and check his wounds. However, there was not a single scratch on his face. Where did the blood come from? THE HECK!

My waist, his hand... YES! His left hand, you dumb Y/n! Check his hands.

You gently take his left hand and found it badly injured. Looks like a glass cut. 

Aishhh jinja! Where did I put the first aid box? 

Stop the bleeding first Y/n! 

You immediately stop the bleeding and then dress his wounds. 

"I swear, he is gonna make me a professional nurse one day!" you mumble. You even wipe his ear and neck covered with the blood.

Daepyonim! He looks like he was bitten by some vampire.

Oh for the god's sake Y/n! SHUT UP! That's scary!

Maybe I can say, a vampire having a bath with the virgin blood!

Calling him vampire is creepy, Ewwww...

JUST. SHUT. UP. Please! Which vampire hides behind a woman? Think something rational!

No! Actually stop thinking. I am getting wild!

---

After such a long terrifying night, you finally feel relaxed and free. But before you go and change your clothes, you look around properly to make sure everything is ok. However, that old diary which you ignored sometime ago, catches your eyes again. You cannot ignore it anymore. 

You try to open it but guess what! It is password locked. 

Bulletproof boys? How important this could be for him to have a password lock on it? 

Being curious, you think and try a few passwords. '301295', 'Borahae', 'Kookie', etc... But nothing works.

It looks quite old and aesthetic as if it is borrowed from a chronicle library. 

Maybe a work of history? Haha, don't be ridiculous Y/n!

You are curious to know what 'Bulletproof Boys' is but too tired at the same time to do anything. You just put the diary on his desk and leave to take a shower.

--WILL BE CONTINUED--

-----------------------------------------------------------------

So, this was the 8th chapter, a bit long but hope you guys enjoyed it!

Stay tuned for more suspense! ⚡⚡

Don't be a silent reader, just tell me what you liked/disliked!

💜Follow me for the next update 💜

-----

Please VOTE , SHARE, and leave COMMENTS!

Because your love and support are the reason we authors exist! <3

💜 Borahae 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 441 24
it all started with a wrong number. y/n :~ heyyyyy, babe !!!! taehyung :~ sorry? y/n :~ babe drop the act already I know it's you. taehyung :~ I...
10.6K 182 21
Ambrosius and Ballister are finally knights together. They'll get their happily ever after after waiting for so long. Or will they? Tw: the story mig...
65.9K 984 46
Short story on Donna and Harvey💚
121K 3.1K 43
Thyme is a friend of Ava since college. Over the years, they maintain as close friends and decided to be roommates. After quitting her job, five hawt...