๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž // สแด‡...

By pineapple_joong

beomgyu always had a thing for aggravating yeonjun, he never had a real reason, he thought it was fun. yeonju... More

โ‘ก
โ‘ข
โ‘ฃ
โ‘ค
โ‘ฅ
โ‘ฆ
โ‘ง
โ‘จ
โ‘ โ“ช
โ‘ โ‘ 
โ‘ โ‘ก
โ‘ โ‘ข
โ‘ โ‘ฃ
โ‘ โ‘ค
โ‘ โ‘ฅ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ
โ‘ โ‘ง
โ‘ โ‘จ
โ‘กโ“ช
โ‘กโ‘ 
โ‘กโ‘ก
โ‘กโ‘ข
โ‘กโ‘ฃ
โ‘กโ‘ค
โ‘กโ‘ฅ
โ‘กโ‘ฆ
โ‘กโ‘ง
โ‘กโ‘จ
โ‘ขโ“ช
โ‘ขโ‘ 
โ‘ขโ‘ก
โ‘ขโ‘ข
โ“โ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“กโ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃโ“”
โ“โ“คโ“ฃโ“—โ“žโ“กโ“ข โ“โ“žโ“ฃโ“” p2

โ‘ 

2.6K 65 93
By pineapple_joong

×beomgyu pov×

I rolled my eyes as I watched the boy that I despised, approach me. he had a smirk on his face, which irritated me even more.

"what do you want yeonjun." I asked, not wanting to deal with him today.

he dramatically placed his hand over his heart with a fake look of hurt on his face. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, leaning on the locker.

"that's hyung to you and I can't see my favorite person?" he asked placing his hand on mine.

I scoffed and yanked my hand away, glaring at him.

he rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrists, backing me up on the locker. I could feel his breath on my face and I forced back a laugh.

"where are your friends, huh? oh wait, you don't have any, boohoo." he sneered in my face and I chuckled dryly, trying to push him away.

"really yeonjun? still using the same insult that you used in first grade? how pathetic."

I laughed and he flicked my forehead with his finger, glaring down at me with a smirk on his face.

"you're so cute when you glare down at me."

I paused, seeing something flash through his features.

"not, you look so ugly I want to gag." I finished and he rolled his eyes, moving away from me.

"you must be looking in a mirror then." he breathed out before turning on his heel, walking away.

I didn't want him to have the last word, so I grabbed his wrist and forcefully made him turn around.

"ah, miss me already huh." he smirked and grabbed my wrist, holding them with a tight grip.

"in your dreams." I spat, flicking my wrists from his grip and crossing my arms. he smiled and leaned closer and closer until he was inches from my face.

"I know you're obsessed with me. I know you love our relationship. you don't have to lie."

he whispered in my ear, his hands slowly going to my waist.

I sat there under his stare for a second, until I finally came to my senses and pushed him off violently.

"ew, why would someone ever be obsessed with you??"

I asked, looking up directly into his eyes.

he blinked twice, keeping eye contact with me, his hands snaking back to my waist.

"you're so disgusting. why would anyone like you?" I spat, pushing him roughly off me again.

he sat there and watched me run off, his hands hanging limply by his sides.

"you're such a b-tch."

he growled and took off after me, his footsteps echoing throughout the hallways.

hearing this, I forced myself not to freak out as I ran faster, hoping to get to the bathroom before he got me.

just as the bathroom came into view, I got yanked back, causing a shriek to emit from my throat.

"I got you now." he whispered in my ear, my hair tangled between his fingers harshly.

he pulled on it harder and made me bit my lip to hold back the tears that sprung to my eyes.

"y-you're hurting me."

I tried weakly, but he just laughed and grabbed my shoulders, twisting me around so I faced him.

"oh am I, love?"

he asked, fake sweetness dripping off his tongue.

I blinked and brought my hand back, punching him in the stomach.

this was enough to let his grip loosen slightly.

ducking down, I tried to leave him, but he grabbed my wrist, his nails digging into my skin.

I whined and inhaled sharply, feeling warm blood well up at his fingertips.

he drug his nails down and a yell was ripped from my throat. I bit my lip hard and kneed him in the stomach.

he let go and I yanked my arm away, rushing into my next class.

the room was silent, my breathing one of the only things heard.

I bowed and awkwardly made my way to my seat, bouncing my leg violently.

"beom! what the h-ll happened to your wrist??"

my friend whispered from beside me, worry on his face.

"uh, nothing tae! I'm okay."

I lied through my teeth, but taehyun knew better, gently grabbing my wrist to inspect it.

"yeonjun?"

he asked quietly and I silently nodded, pulling my wrist away from him.

just then, yeonjun bursted into the room, his eyes instantly finding mine.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him, but his eyes stayed on mine, hatred behind his brown eyes.

"ugh, tae hes staring."

I groaned and laid my head down, resulting in some of the blood from my wrist to smudge on my face.

"f--k.."

I cursed quietly to myself, wiping the blood, but it only smeared it.

taehyun noticed and glanced over at me, his eyes wide like always.

sighing, I raised my hand, screwing my eyes shut to avoid the looks.

"yes beomgyu?"

the teacher said, the annoyance clear in his voice. I sheepishly smiled and cleared my throat.

"can I go to the bathroom?"

I called softly, avoiding the looks everyone gave me.

"me too??"

yeonjun yelled out, also raising his hand. he glanced over at me, a smug expression on his face.

the teacher sighed and nodded.

"two minutes."

he said sternly and we nodded is sync, standing up.

taehyun glanced at me, confused look on his face. I shrugged and took off out the room, heading to the bathroom.

when I approached it, I flung myself into the stall and locked it quickly.

I heard yeonjuns footsteps slowly get closer and closer, and I soon saw his feet at the bottom of the stall.

"I know you're in there choi."

his voice was deep, sending shivers up my spine.

"you can't hide forever.~"

he sing songed, tapping on the door slowly.

I was frozen, barely breathing.

inhaling deeply, I unlocked the door and held my chin up, glaring up at the pink haired boy.

"aww there you are.~"

he cooed, bringing his hand up to my cheek.

I smacked it away and his smirk dropped, his face morphing into anger.

he grabbed my hair and threw me forcefully to the ground. my head hit the wall hard, stars lining my vision.

"get up."

he growled, yanking me up by the collar of my shirt.

I jerked forward and stumbled onto him, instantly throwing myself off him.

he curled his hands into a fist and brought it down on my stomach.

I hissed in pain and shielded myself from the hits.

I groaned and forced myself up, biting my lip to avoid the tears that wanted to come to my eyes.

"pathetic."

that was one hit.

"ugly."

another.

I tried to fight back, but his hits were back to back. I whimpered in pain as his hits became harder.

"s-stop!"

I tried calling out, but he smiled and stopped for a moment to crouch down.

"where's the fun in that?"

he asked and flicked my forehead. I whimpered and slumped against the bathroom wall.

"oh, two minutes are up. have fun in detention."

he said with a smirk, standing up. he stopped to deliver another kick to my side before laughing and walking out the bathroom.

I laid there pathetically, not having the will to get up.

it seemed like hours before I finally sighed and grabbed onto the wall, dragging myself up painfully slow.

when I was finally standing, I stumbled over to the sink, looking at my reflection.

"wow, yeonjun really did some damage huh?"

a voice made me slowly turn around, not wanting to do any harsh movements.

taehyun stood there with a worried smile on his face, opening his arms. he ran towards me and I collapsed into his embrace.

"can't leave you alone for two minutes."

he joked and I nodded, pulling away from him.

"lemme help you." taehyun said and quickly grabbed a paper towel, wetting it.

head his way back to me and lifted my head up, paper towel in hand.

he gently cleaned the blood off my face and arms, throwing it away afterwards.

I stood there ashamed with my head down. taehyun made his way back to me and grabbed my hand, his fingers curling around my palm.

I gave him a weak smile and we made our way to the class.

ו×

what a way to start off the first chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 128 15
A guitarist and a soccer player. Quite a pair I must say. Well, everyone will put their differences aside and co-habit in harm- Well these 2 nutjobs...
50.1K 2.5K 26
Beomgyu has a huge habit of recording Soobin randomly with his phone. After all, ever since he laid his eyes on Soobin, he's told himself to have a c...
4.3K 203 18
Everything was fine, we were done practicing, and having fun until... you got hurt. I couldn't bare this happening again. I was there Hyung, I stayed...