Pushing The Limits

By shamazey_

"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on h... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Homecoming
Chapter 2: False Greetings
Chapter 3: Laundry Day
Chapter 4: Queen Is The Name
Chapter 5: Close Call
Chapter 6: Something Special
Chapter 7: Hood Knight In Shining Armor
Chapter 8: Playing Games
Chapter 9: Just Might
Chapter 10: Something Real
Chapter 11: Worst Behavior
Chapter 12: One Way Street
Chapter 13: Date Night
Chapter 14: It Was a Good Day
Chapter 15: What You Know Bout Love
Chapter 16: Family Business
Chapter 17: Can You Blame Me
Chapter 18: That's The Way Love Goes
Chapter 19: It Will Rain
Chapter 20: Talking To The Moon
Chapter 21: Wicked Games
Chapter 22: Home Not Sweet Home
Chapter 23: Jingle Bell Rock
Chapter 24: Miami
Chapter 25: Upside-Down
Chapter 26: How You Gonna Act Like That?
Chapter 27: Get It Together
Chapter 28 : Up In Flames
Chapter 29: Girlfight
Chapter 30: No More Drama
Chapter 31: Golden
Chapter 32: You Oughta Know
Chapter 33: Hate That I Love You
Chapter 34: Mo Money Mo Problems
Chapter 35: Throw It Away
Chapter 37: Hate Our Love
Chapter 38: Endless Love
Chapter 39: Broken Clocks
Chapter 40: Harm Set Harm Get
Chapter 41: Shake The Room
Chapter 42: Wind Of Change
Chapter 43: Armed And Dangerous I
Chapter 44: Armed And Dangerous II
Chapter 45: Armed And Dangerous III
Chapter 46: Armed And Dangerous IV
Chapter 47: Life Is Good
Chapter 48: Down Low
Chapter 49: A Woman's Work
Chapter 50: Not A Day Goes By
Chapter 51: Put That Woman First
Chapter 52: Keep Your Head Up
Chapter 53: Patiently Waiting
Chapter 54: You and I
Chapter 55: Aloha
Chapter 56: Maybe I Deserve
Chapter 57: No One
Chapter 58: Love In The Dark
Chapter 59: Let's Stay Together
Chapter 60: Happily Ever After
Chapter 61: A Call From The Past
Chapter 62: Tangled Up In Blue
Chapter 63: Unbroken Barriers
Chapter 64: Thick of It
Chapter 65: Take The Blame
Chapter 66: Be Without You

Chapter 36: How Do I Breathe

2.2K 149 464
By shamazey_

Queens Hospital Center

2:43pm

My gaze swiveled over the bland walls and small tableful of torn magazines. I picked at the stupid IV in my arm and scratched my head.

Annoyance was an understatement.

Some humans might've loved hospital visits for whatever reasons but not I. All I wanted to do was crawl in my own bed but someone went against it.

"Can you stop that?"

"Sorry." She muttered and stopped tapping her fingers on the table. "Where's the doctor at?"

"You in a rush?"

"Nah ... I just some moves to make shorty."

"Like what?" I scoffed. "Got to run home to your bitch?"

"Don't start this shit."

"I'm just saying."

"Well what you saying ain't shit." She retorted.

I glanced up at the ceiling and chewed on my bottom-lip quivering with indignation. It's funny how people find joy in wasting other people's time.

"So freaking childish dawg .."

"There's not a damn thing childish about me!"

"Yeah aight."

"Mm-hmm. Allat too." I seethed.

Giselle stood up from her seat and stretched out her arms and legs. She glanced at me before marching over to the entrance door.

"I'm going to the vending machine. Want sum?"

"Nope."

Soon as she left out, I turned over to my side and let out a painful groan. Tears ran down my cheek and I squeezed my eyes shut. So mentally drained.

We have been trapped in the hospital since this morning and I was ready go home. It was my only safetynet and stirred me away from drama and her ass.

Nothing changed since I went unconscious. We were still at each other's throats. If Beyoncé wants to chase behind these nasty bitches then so be it.

I was so over it.

"Good-afternoon Ms. Maraj." Doctor Wyatt greeted while holding a clipboard in her hand. "How we're feeling today?"

"Like shit." I mumbled.

She cackled. "Well your vitals seem to checkout fine minus the rise and falls of your blood pressure. It seems you are coming down with a cold. We're running more tests as we speak but I need ask a few more questions."

I nodded.

"Okey-dokey. Do these episodes occur often?"

"No."

"Did you noticed any unusual symptoms?"

"Not that I know of."

"Have you experienced any head-trauma or nausea since the fall?" Wyatt questioned.

"Nope."

"Chest pains? Pain in the lower spine area?"

"Eh .. maybe .. maybe earlier .. I don't know."

"Hmph. Ms. Maraj, are you under a lot of stress? Maybe a new job? Relocating Residence? Financial troubles? How about family–"

"What? Absolutely not–"

"Relationship? Trouble in paradise?"

I pressed my lips together and crossed my arms over my chest staring at the wall. Dr. Wyatt cleared her throat and neared my side of the bed.

"It might be hard to remove a thorn bush but it's worst to allow it to grow on your heart. You're stacking up a lot of stress that's unhealthy."

"Haven't I heard that before?" I chuckled.

"It's true." She replied. "It's good to let everything out then bottling things inside. Stress isn't good and does not mix well when carrying a little one inside."

"Come again?"

She gleefully laughed. "I take it as you don't know."

"Don't know what exactly?"

I furrowed my eyebrows and let out mirthless laugh quite bewildered about everything. Did she just- Nah she didn't say- no! Hell no! Right?

"You are fourteen weeks pregnant."

"No no that can't be right." I objected, shaking my head in disapproval. "I just had my menstrual cycle not too long ago and- during my last check up, you told me that it was a small chance for me to be impregnated when having sex with someone that's intersex."

"Yes as long as it's safe sex and the hermaphrodite is azoospermia." Wyatt clarified.

"So in other words .."

"As long as her sperm is active then she absolutely can get you pregnant. In fact you'll always be greater risks of any pregnancy since  y'all both are fertile."

"I see."

"Did you have any other sexual partner?"

"Oh God no! She's the only one I've had sex with within the last eight months." I said abruptly.

"Well then." She chuckled. "I think you'll make an amazing mother like always. It's great to add to your thriving tribe but the decision is up to you. I don't agree but if you don't want to carryout then I'll recommend a few clinics for the alternative procedures."

I heavily sighed. "That'll be helpful."

"Um .. Oh okay .. Ms. Maraj I know this might be a difficult season for you but this could be a blessing. Pregnancies aren't easy but can–"

"Pregnancy?" Bey quiered, nearing us with a coffee and a danish in her hand. "What's up."

"You must be the infamous Beyoncé?"

"Please call me Queen." She cackled while shaking the doctor's hand. "Dr. Wyatt. How's my girl doing?"

"Fine as long as she—"

Wyatt quickly shut her mouth and cleared her throat when she read my face expression. Shorty was showing too much teeth and I didn't like that at all.

"I'll let you guys talk. My medical assistant will bring your discharge papers and documentation once the other tests checkout fine."

"Mm-hmm." I hummed.

Bey slouched on the chair near my bedside soon as thirsty Wyatt walked out of the room. I sat up and looked over at her, crossing my fingers.

"What's going on?"

"They um ... said I'm underneath a lot of stress .."

"I'm sorry baby." She apologized, scooting closer to the bed and holding my hand. "Look, that girl don't mean nothing, like that shit is so dead baby. I–"

"Beyoncé ... I'm pregnant." I murmured.

"What?"

Giselle let out a cold laugh then put her face in her hands not uttering another word. I picked at my nails and looked away. The silence was killing me.

"I'm pregnant. Um... about four months to be exact and I-I know you might be upset so may–"

"Oh nah."

The corner of her mouth quirks up, showing off her pearly white teeth. It shifted her mood. Shockingly, she was way more amped than expected.

"So you're not mad?" I queried.

"About what? We're having a baby!"

Bey hopped out of her seat and leaned over, wrapping her arms around me tightly. She kissed my cheek a few times then whispered, "We're having a baby."

"Yeah. I ... I guess we are."

I watched as she literally jumped around the spot beyond enthusiastic. It was like seeing a child being rewarded with candy for good behavior or something.

"I can't wait to tell Ma man." Bey chirped.

She seemed elated about everything yet my mind was all the place. I felt ... emptiness. bewildered. apathetic. quite out of touch if we're being honest.

"Maybe we should slow down?"

"Okay maybe unexpected but I don't know, this really like the best news I've heard in awhile!"

I chuckled. "You need to calm down shorty."

"I'm just so happy for us bae."

Our heads jerked toward the door soon as one of the nurse walked in holding documents. He waved at us and cracked a polite smile.

"Hey Maraj. I hope all things are well. Here's the discharge papers and the prescriptions are listed below. Please don't take all at once. Every four to six hours is fine. Um .... these are the recommendation clinics as requested. If you choose to go through with the alternative–"

"Oh that won't be necessary." Bey objected.

"Ms. Maraj?"

They looked directly at me waiting for the response that I unwilling to give. Her eyes bored into me filled with none but rage. blow. impassionate.

"Wow."

"I'll just leave the documents on the table and your prescriptions should be ready within a hour. Feel free to hang around until then." He said.

Soon as the door closed behind him, those vile lips of hers were running like a faucet. Here I was drowning in doubts and shame whereas she was popping off the gums on why I was so darn–

"Selfish." She restated.

"Selfish? Try again because that ain't me."

"You willing to throw away a kid because of our senseless acts of fucking. Get a grip man."

"It was a consideration and come on, let's not act as if this a perfect time to have a child." I argued.

"There's never a perfect time to have a child!"

"You need to calm down."

"You need to find some good sense!" Bey snapped.

"Some sense? Pardon were was yours when you were lying and fucking on Diamond? Ayesha? Raven? Or maybe that nasty bitch Selena that you had me—"

"Oh shut up. You and I know none of these women mean a thing to me especially when it comes to you. I've been stuck on you since the day we met and don't mind jumping through hoops to prove my love for you. Yet that's not enough and you love to play victim. Huh? I-I mean you left me and even tried to keep the kids away from me. Now you're tryna to get rid of our baby ... Come on g .. that low?"

"That's not true."

"Bullshit b. Now, I can put up with a lot of things like your nagging or absurd accusations. Or maybe those tit-for-tat games you like to play but I will not stand here and allow you to kill my child." She said sternly.

"Allow me? This my choice and my body."

"I don't care. It's one thing to play with my heart but mess with child's life and see what happens."

"What you going to do?"

"You really wanna test that out shorty?"

She casted a veiled glance at me that sent a cold chill down my spine. Her jaw clenched. I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted yet again.

Nasir strolled inside the room with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He called earlier to apologize and was informed about me sick in the hospital.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"You can't be serious dawg." Bey chuckled.

"Look uh Queen, maybe we got off on the wrong foot and got too ahead of ourselves." Nas grinned extending his hand out to her. "How about a truce?"

Bey look down at his hand then at me before hysterically laughing. She nodded her head and firmly shook his hand, staring into his soul.

She smiled widely. "La única tregua que tendremos es cuando te corte la garganta y le dé de comer a las hienas con tus ingles. Día dulce."

Since he hardly understood spanish, he assumed her words were kind and nodded. I, on the other hand, was displeased with her sassy attitude.

"I'll holla at you later. Onika." Giselle said, walking out and slammed the door behind her.

"What was that all about?" He asked.

I weakly smiled. "I have to tell you something."

-•-

"Queen" Knowles.

3:46pm

I swerved throughout the sly neighborhood, searching for her salon. My adrenaline was pumping which only meant I was thirsty for blood.

"Slow down g." Chris whinged.

"Yeah stop driving like a maniac." Dave added.

I shook my head and continued pressing supa hard on the gas pedal until I came across Elm street. I turned right and pulled up to 'Cuts & Curls'.

"You can't be serious right now?"

"We came way from uptown to fluff your curls?"

"Yeah man. What's going on?"

"I'll be back." I said, exiting the car, and making my way into the crowded salon.

Busy days only opened the doors for unlimited liabilities but I wasn't in the right state of mind. Yeggs and liars sure do make my skin crawl. It was one thing to be messy but to be a thief too? Not tolerated.

"Hey Queen."

"What's up Queen."

I nodded my head at the fellow women while walking to her booth. Dime was too busy running her mouth and braiding hair to notice me behind her.

"We need to talk."

"You don't see me doing her hair?"

"Getcho ass in that backroom before I spazz out in front of all these people." I warned.

I proceeded to the backroom and waited a second for her to follow behind. Soon as Dime closed the door, I cracked my hand across her face.

As she stumbled, Dime nearly fell over the bench rubbing her cheek with her palm. I stepped forward and pulled out my gun.

"What the f-fuck?" She bawled.

"You think I'm stupid? Come here bitch."

I yanked her by the arm and shoved the barrel of the gun down her throat. Her eyes widened in horror as tears wetted her face.

"You try pull a fast one on me?" I raged, gripping her throat and pushing her up against the wall.

"I–"

"I ought to blow your brains out for sealing from me after all I have done for your ungrateful ass!"

Somebody knocked on the door in which I simply ignored them and tapped the trigger. She closed her eyes wailing out of fear. I tightened my grip around her throat squeezed really hard until she almost went unconscious.

I removed the gun out of her mouth and quickly smacked her face with it. Diamond fell to the floor, blood oozing out of her mouth and spilling on her apron.

"P-Please .."

"Three pounds gone! Really Diamond?"

"I-I'm so sorry .."

"You creating fires that you don't have the balls to put out girl and that's unacceptable."

"Please! I made a mistake." She begged.

"No shit." I laughed, kicking her so hard in the stomach that one of her ribs cracked. "Stupid bitch!"

I then crouched in front of her listening to the agony moans and screams. She held her stomach balling up into a ball, struggling to catch her breath.

"Don't ever think the wetness between your thighs really enough to blindside me. Let's be clear, I invested in your shop for laundering not pussy."

"Queen—"

"You got by the end of this week to come up with thirty-six grand or that's your ass."

"I-I don't even have that type of money."

"That's not my problem. Betta find some." I replied.

I stood up and headed outside of the room to where almost everyone was standing. Some stared as others pretended to be very busy.

"What was that all about?"

"Nothing."

"You sure? Hey! Hey!" David snatched my arm and forced me to face him. "Talk to me B."

I shrugged. "Nothing. Let's roll shorty."

"Yo, you straight bugging out." Chris mumbled.

"Yeah? shut up and get in the car." I waved them off while jumping inside the coupe. "Hurry up."

Once they were inside the vehicle I scurried away routing to the safehouse near Baisley Blvd.

"You aight fam?"

I chortled. "Who me? I'm good."

"Yoo I ain't never seen you so pressed over a measly three pounds B. Like in broad daylight at that."

"Faxx. You've kickin it with shorty for the last few months and just spazz out of nowhere?" Dave agreed.

"The hoe shouldn't never stole from me."

"Three pounds is lightweight fam. We make trice the amount within a day fam. You tripping."

"Fuck the money! It's the principle." I retorted.

Dave fixed his eyes on me for a split-second then shook his head, throwing his hands up. Chris snickered, covering his mouth and sinking into the seat.

"You bugging.."

The car fell in dead silence minus the oldies blasting through the speakers. Once we came to a full stop Chris jumped out of the car and rushed inside.

"You can let yourself out." I gibed.

"That bad huh?" Dave jested. "Come on we've been friend for almost twenty years. Fuck that, we're family and I say to say I know when sum bothering you."

"I'm good–"

"I'm not buying it shorty."

I groaned. "I'm.. going through something that I don't really got enough words to express.. or .. I'm still shocked about everything I guess." I faltered.

"You know we can talk about anything."

"No. Not this one ... at least not right now."

Dave arched his eyebrow nudging my shoulder hoping th I'll budge. When I refused, a soft chuckle escaped his lips and he stiffly nodded.

"Aight. I guess I'll see you lata?"

"Yeah."

I waited him to enter the house before throwing away the cold facade. I threw my head into the restraint as tears ran down my cheeks.

Why do this keep happening to me?

Why does she want to kill our baby?

We had a couple bumps in the road but I thought we were moving past them. I was making sacrifices, comprising and trying keep her happy at all times.

But everytime I turn around, there's something picking at this girl and I'm the one at fault. assumptions. nit-picking was all nerve-wracking sometimes.

I might've broken her heart but I was trying to mend it by any means necessary. Regardless how we felt about each other, that baby was innocent.

Why can't she see that?

It blows me.

"Wow." I heavily sighed, drying my eyes and quickly pulled out of the driveway.

mine💙💍: I made it home ty for asking 🙄
mine💙💍: Do you mind scooping the kids for me?
mine💙💍: You still mad at me?
mine💙💍: Can you come home baby? Let's talk about it.
mine💙💍: I don't like when you mad at me baby ☹

: Omw to pick them up.

I made a sharp U-turn and headed to the kids elementary school. Per usual it was so hard to find parking with all of these parents huddled around the street.

"Come on man." I smacked my lips.

After circulating the block few times and getting no end results. I parked in the middle of the street. Some honked their horn but I didn't give of fuck.

"Suck my dick!" I yelled and hopped out, leaning my back against the hood. "Dumb fucks."

Khalil and Mya came out shortly and rushed to the coupe once they saw me. We hugged before I ushered them into the backseat.

"Put on your seatbelt princess." I said softly.

"Yo Bebe I scored twenty points today!" He cheered.

"Oh word? I swear you improving each and every practice keep it up the great work. We might got another Kobe on our hands, huh?" I boasted.

"Lebron." Khalil corrected me.

"Lebron? Pssh. That man ain't got nothing Kobe aight you betta believe that lil shorty." I laughed.

"I bet he can whoop in a one-on-one."

"Yeah when he finally grow a working hairline."

We shared a gaze for a minutes before belting in laughter, playfully slapping each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a old man staring at me.

He dressed decent but it was the huge nazi flag plastered on his neck that grasped my attention. There were so few other foreign tattoos on his arms. 

I straightened up in my seat and threw him a sour glance in which he found funny. He smirked, nodding then grasp his son rectulantly walking away.

"Aye nugget." I called. "You know that boy with the stripe pants on? The one with the red tie."

"Who Stanley? He just transferred here a month ago from Yekaterinburg."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. He's the only one out of the bunch that eats cream and wheat for lunch. Yuck!"

I chuckled. "That bad huh kid?"

"Yes Bebe! His family owns the flower shop on ninety-six street. We should get Mommy some."

"Maybe one day."

-•-

I waved and slumped on the couch as the kids ran toward their MeMa. My mind needed a breather and hashing things with Nicki wasn't a option.

"Look what I can do MeMa?"

"Yo MeMa I scored so many buckets today!"

The little ones were oblivious to the underlying tensions between their mom and I. I made sure of it by stopping by Ma house. Her warmth could make any child or adult feel loved or at calming peace.

Nothing else matters.

"Oh yeah? Did you do the moves I taught you?"

I snickered. "What moves?"

In a matter of seconds she launched a slipper at me and I ducked in time. Khalil and Mya busted out laughing while pointing their fingers at me.

"Chill Ma!"

"Uh babies how about you go into the bedroom and start on y'all homework. Stella will bring y'all milk and cookies in a couple of minutes."

"Okay MeMa!" They cheesed.

One of her great helpers escorted the kids down the hall clearing the room. Ma was planning for a the church's pinic so help was needed.

"It was just a joke Ma."

"Yeah just like your behavior today." Ma retorted, stealing a seat across from me.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh she snitched again?"

"You left your girlfriend at the hospital?"

"She's not my–"

"Pregnant girlfriend might I add."

"Like that's any different." I scoffed.

"Chile– just stop it. You shouldn't never left her there and you know it too. I-I I mean have you at least tried to check to see if she made it home safely?"

"For what? That's the least of my concerns."

She squinted her eyes then threw a heavy pillow at me with full force. I groaned, rubbing my head.

"What you do that for?"

"Giselle don't you bullshit me."

"I don't know what you mad at me for when she's the one want to kill my child." I grumbled.

"That's a conversation that will be held but you disregarding her safety because you mad is unacceptable."

"But I–"

"I don't give a damn." She snapped. "I mean have you stop for one second and wonder how she's feeling? This can be draining and running around with diamond aren't making things any better at all."

"Great. She told you that too." I deadpanned.

"Oh hush! If she did or didn't, it wouldn't take very much of convincing either. You don't seem to know any class when it comes to spreading your legs–"

"Yo cut me some slack Ma and since you two rolling like a knockoff Thelma and Louise, did you tell how she had that nigga come to the hospital? Huh?"

"Is that why you so stank? Hm? Did she hurt your feelings that bad Giselle?" She quipped.

"Yes!" I exploded, fighting back my tears and looked away from her. "To hell with him but there's someone important above everything. Our unborn child."

"Beyoncé–"

"Nicki hates me so much that she's willing to kill my only beloved child Ma." I sniffled.

"Oh babe, that's not true." She spoke softly and rushed to the other side, hugging me tightly.

"It's not fair."

"I know baby, I know. Believe me. In this world we have to take everything with a grain of salt and roll with the punches. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have to agree with everything they do or say. But it's good to be by
their side especially in their time of need."

"I just don't want her to make a life-changing decision all because she's at me then later live with regret. Theres no coming back from this once it's done."

"That's understandable but you have to communicate that with her instead of running away."

"How? She barely listen to anything I say."

"Then you make her listen." Ma replied. "Y'all are too darn grown for these shenanigans. Talk to Nicki and not at her okay? Listen to her points too."

"What if she don't change her mind?" I asked.

"Well then.. You try your best to support her and if it's too much to bare then you let her go." She replied.

I sighed. ".. Okay."

"Y'all going to be fine baby."

Ma hugged me even more tighter and kisses my forehead before rising to her feet. I weakly smiled, wiping my tears from my eyes.

"Quit crying before you mess up my carpet."

"Whateva Mama." I laughed.

"How does shrimp and grits sound?"

"I'm starving."

I rose up and followed to the kitchen where she began to take out her ingredients. "Pass me that pot!"

-•-

Onika's Apartment.

8:10pm

I leaned against the archway, watching them snore loudly with the fan blowing. Surprisingly, Mya slept in one place while Khalil was close to falling off his bed.

I managed to swallow the bittersweet feelings way down my throat. I never knew how much you can love someone besides yourself until I met them.

We were friends.

Family most importantly.

Nothing will ever change that.

"Goodnight little one." I whispered, returning to her room and entering the closet.

I hurried to grab a shirt and shorts once I heard the water come to a end. Nika walked out of the bathroom wrapped in nothing but a towel.

"Hey."

"S'up." I said dryly, entering the bathroom and shutting the door.

After spending nearly two-hours washing every bit of my anatomy, I got out of the shower and starts drying off. I even took longer lotioning myself down praying that she would be asleep when I exited the bathroom.

Boy oh boy I was wrong.

Not only was Onika wide awake, she turned the volume of the t.v down once her eyes laid on mine. She slowly lifted up, insinuating a talk was near.

I shook my head while crawling into bed and turned over to my side. Showing no interest of smooching, I cut off the lights by a single clap.

"We need to talk."

"I'm tired." I said groggily.

"Beyoncé you left the hospital without notifying me then purposely stayed out all night."

"I had a long rough day today, okay?"

"Stop lying to me. I already know you went to her salon to check-up on her and showed your ass. I also do know that you left the block way earlier."

"What's your point?"

"My point? Woah." She said in disbelief. "Don't you think a conversation needs to be had about this n–"

"You still want to have an abortion?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Then there's nothing else left for us to talk about."

"Come on Beyoncé you know our relationship hasn't been a walk in a park for us.. We're on two different paths right and I-I barely started working."

"So because we're going through a rough patch of life it's okay for you to knockoff a baby?"

"No. What I'm saying is that I don't think it's a good time to bring a baby in this world when–"

I abruptly climbed out of bed and headed toward the doo as she went on about bullshit. The last thing I needed was another headache.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere away from you." I spat.

"Quit being so dramatic." She retorted.

"Dramatic? Onika we're talking about an unborn child that you want to abort because life is soo hard for you. Be real with yourself and grow up."

"Grow up? Since when did I become a child?"

"Today! You're so blinded by your sophisticated ego that you refuse to smell the coffee. We just fucked yesterday without protection. I-I mean you so head strong about th that you never asked how I felt? Or how this could affect me by any chance?"

"Oh and how might you feel Beyoncé? Hm?"

"Like the person I'm so madly in love with doesn't want to have a child with me. That y-you rather have an abortion out of spite. To payback all the hurt I brought you."

"Beyoncé ... baby." She said softly. "I'll never intentionally hurt you and not in this way. It even hurts to hear you say those words. I want to have children with you someday but I don't we're ready for one right now. I just need for you to understand that."

"Honestly I don't know what you want me to do?"

"You can start by holding me.. I want us to cuddle and tell.jokes. I-I want you tell me how pretty I am or how I'm still your widdle Queen... I want you to whisper how much you love me and that'll never change. That you support me on every step of the way." Nicki cried.

My heart wrenched hearing those words roll off her tongue so smoothly. I'd give anything she wanted at the drop of a dime up until now. I was too cold. Numb.

Tears filled my eyes and one or two slid down my cheeks as I stared at the ground. "Well um ... I'm sorry but I can't do that tonight baby."

"Baby–"

"I'm going to sleep in the living room." I replied and closed the door behind me.

-•-

Oh no our babies are pregnant and going thru it😢☹ shots of vodka and prayers🙏🏾 are most definitely needed. What are y'all outtakes on their reaction the news? Was it expected? 🤔 Will anyone be upset about the joyful news? If so, who?🤔 Do y'all think they're ready for a baby? Will the baby (if conceived)hurt their relationship? Why or why not?😱 ...💡 Always keep in my mind that not all storms comes to disrupt your life, some come to clear your path ✨ 😌... #StayTuned.

Thoughts?

Predictions?

Vote and Comment plz
Excuse any errors~Bre❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 10.4K 30
Beyoncé Knowles can't believe her annoyingly perfect personal assistant has actually resigned from her cushy, highly paid position, and she intends...
13.9K 858 21
Onika Tanya Maraj was abused physically, emotionally, and mentally by her parents. At the age of 17 she had enough and decided to run away. Walking d...
51.3K 2.5K 35
BEYNIKA When Onika transfers to a new school with her bsf Robyn she bumps into the nerd of the school Beyoncé will Onika be her friend and help with...
34.4K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...